Pandemic Stress Relief

Story Info
Bicurious Intern meets his crush.
1.5k words
4.58
24.3k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and a fantasy of mine.

Characters are over 18.

*

Working as an intern at a major metropolitan hospital during the current crisis is really stressful. Worrying about catching the disease all the time, seeing those suffering from it day in and day out, and worrying about my patients that are in hospital for other reasons and hoping they don't get it is equally stressful. Add to that I am just working every day because there isn't anyone to come home to doesn't help either. My girlfriend moved out 6 months ago and took her dog with her. Angela was fun to be around but she was always looking at the big picture of us as a power couple. She was always so needy and was constantly complaining about my activities, besides my job, that took time away from her. Frankly, I started liking the dog more than her after a while.

During one of my midnight shifts, when things were slow, I stole away to a deserted bathroom in one of the wings currently closed for remodeling for a little me time. After Angela left me, I didn't really feel like dating so I just started masturbating to relieve my sexual tension because I had a lot of that. I did workout a lot and that seemed to make me horny all the time and my porn fueled masturbation sessions always seemed to revolve around oral sex, either with two women, or woman giving head to a guy, or even two guys. Eating pussy was hot but I found more attraction to sucking cock.

So, here I was stroking my cock at the sink in a dimly lit bathroom. I like the feeling of a cold, hard sink pressed between my balls and taint, it makes my orgasms much more explosive. I could feel the familiar stirrings of my upcoming release when the bathroom door opened and in walked one of the cardiac doctors, whom I have had somewhat of a crush on. He was out but maintained a manliness that I fancied and thought that if I was to ever have sex with a man, this would be the guy.

The few times I interacted with him I even tried to flirt but wasn't sure if I was coming across the right way or letting him know I was interested in him.

"Oh, excuse me, I didn't think anyone came down here, at all." He said with a salacious grin emphasising the word came.

I was like a deer in the headlights because I was caught somewhere between the surprise of getting caught and I instantly recognized my manly crush.

I turned toward him, dick in hand, and unable to speak.

"Do you need help with that doctor?" The doctor said entering the bathroom and then getting on his knees in front of me. He took my hand off my cock and took me into his mouth. OMG, what a feeling! Angela never did this to me.

He squeezed my buttocks, which felt really good, and then slid further down my cock till my balls were on his chin and his throat closed around the head of my cock without gagging. I have tried that myself, with a dildo, and 3/4s of the way would start to gag. He would then pull off quickly and then deliciously descend, ever so slowly back down.

I was cooing and moaning my appreciation of his technique. Then one hand left my ass and went under my scrub blouse to rub a nipple and I felt a finger slide between butt cheeks and come to rest near my hole. These additional feelings seem to be intensifying my pending release. A wave of pleasure started rolling through me when I felt his finger penetrate me and then I exploded into his mouth.

I looked down at him and he looked up at me and I could see that he was enjoying it just as much as I was. When I stopped cuming, he pulled my dick out of his mouth and licked at my pee hole to get the last of my cum and then stood up in front me with a big shit eating grin.

Without thinking I put my hands to the back of his head and pulled his mouth to mine and we kissed. Neither of us hesitated and opened our mouths. I pushed my tongue into his and tasted my cum for the first time and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I definitely wanted more.

I broke the kiss, got down on my knees and pulled his scrubs and boxers down in one motion. I grabbed his cock and felt really good to hold it. I put my nose at the base next to his balls in a dense forest of pubic hairs and inhaled his musky scent and it really turned me on. My own musky scent was a huge turn on but his was making me delirious with lust.

Then, pulling my head back I aimed his cock at my mouth and French kissed the head. It was hard and spongy. I swirled my tongue around the tip a few times and then started taking more of his cock into my mouth. I noticed it was bigger than mine and way bigger than my practise dildo at home. My teeth grazed him and he let out a grunt so I adjusted and took more until I think I had 3/4s of him in when I started to feel my gag reflex.

Rubbing the back of my head Doctor Crenshaw said, "relax Sweetie and breathe through your nose."

Doing as told I was able to take the rest of him in but there were some tears coming from my eyes as I still gagged a little.

Grabbing onto his buttocks with both hands I started moving up and down his cock and I felt a sense of accomplishment and a warmth inside me. When he called me Sweetie, something sparked inside me that triggered a deep desire to please this guy.

After a few minutes his cock was drenched in my saliva. His moans and little words of encouragement spurred me on even more. I really wanted him to come in my mouth and I was so turned on that my dick was hard again.

I could tell he was getting close and he confirmed it and asked, "do you want to finish me in the sink?"

I gave him a muffled, "no" and tried to suck him harder.

He let out a long sigh and I felt his cock expand and then my mouth was flooded with his hot, gooey load, that kept coming and coming. I desperately tried to swallow it all but couldn't and some of it escaped and dribbled down my chin.

The taste of his cum, just as bitter as my own, but stronger, was equally just as delicious. I couldn't get enough of it. I finished swallowing and then licked his cock clean. Pulling it out of my mouth with his cock at half mast and the tip resting at the side of my mouth I looked up at him as he looked down at me with a lovingly expression on his face.

I pulled out my phone and took a selfie of his shiny, half hard cock, next to my cheek and cum dripping down my chin.

"I want to remember my first blow job," I said looking up at him again.

I kissed the tip and then took a long slow lick down the side and then back up again.

He pulled me up to him and we kissed and then he broke the kiss and said, "pretty good for a first timer."

"Thanks. I loved it." I replied. "I would really like to do this again." I said and then kissed him.

"What are you doing after your rounds in the morning?" He asked.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked and before he could reply and kissed him again.

He stopped the kiss and said, "Come back to my place. I will get some take out, we can have a few beers, and start back up where we left off."

"I would love to. Do you mind if I swing by my place and change and get some clothes for tomorrow?"

He nodded his head emphatically and then leaned in to kiss me again but before our lips made contact again my beeper when off.

"Duty calls." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and then pulled up my underwear and scrubs.

"WAIT!" He said loudly. "You have some cum on you. Let me clean that up for you."

He closed on me and cleaned me up. I bent down and gave his softening cock another kiss and pulled his pants up for him. We both washed up and then had a quick kiss before we both headed for the door.

I opened the door and said, "Doctor..."

He walked past and said, "Doctor..." and then winked at me and headed off.