Pandemic Stress Relief Ch. 02

Story Info
Bicurious Intern continues his exploration.
2.3k words
4.62
13.7k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction and my fantasy continues. Characters are over 18 yrs.*

***

After my shift ended I rode home. On the ride I was giddy with anticipation of what was to come. I couldn't stop thinking about sucking Dr C's cock and swallowing his cum. I had to stand up to pedal because the movement of my legs when sitting down was creating a friction against my penis that was driving me crazy.

When I got home I stripped, shaved, sat on the toilet and then got into the shower. I paid particular attention to cleaning my anus although I was unsure if I was ready to have Dr Crenshaw's penis in there but figured it wouldn't hurt to be ready. My fingers actually felt really good inside but held off masturbating because I wanted to save myself for Dr. Crenshaw.

I quickly got dressed in cycling attire knowing that my spandex shorts would keep my cock from rubbing and then dumped out everything from my backpack and grabbed a bunch of clothes and my toiletries bag. Grabbed my bike, locked up and headed out. Dr C lived 5 miles away and it was an easy ride with the light traffic, but I was eager to get there so I rode hard. I stopped at a corner deli near his apartment and picked up some flowers. I thought it would be cheesy but I figured it might be perceived as a nice gesture.

I got to his building and noticed right away that it was really nice. Awning out front and a doorman.

"Hi, I am here to see Dr Crenshaw. Do you have a place where I might leave my bike or could I take it up with me?"

"Let me check with the doctor and your name is?" He asked, looking me up and down. I wasn't really paying attention at that point because I was a bundle of nerves.

"Dr Steinberg." I said with a smile. I was a bit sweaty from the ride over.

"The doctor says to bring it up with you." He guided me to the elevator, inserted a key, and then pressed the PH button, took out his key, and before turning around winked at me. I guess the flowers were a give away or maybe it was the bulge in my spandex. The doorman looked kind of cute, too. Guess the doorman knows what I am here for.

When I got to the penthouse, the elevator door opened into a foyer with a double door in front of me, and Dr Crenshaw stood in it smiling and dressed in a muscle shirt and bikini briefs. Upon seeing me he pointed to his right where I saw a bike rack with top of the line bikes in it. My eyes bulged at all the two wheel bling. I put my lowly commuter bike in the rack.

Turning towards him my gaze started at his face and then moved to his crotch. I licked my lips in anticipation of getting his cock in my mouth again. I sauntered over to him and I couldn't stop thinking that he was the spider and I was the fly and he was about to eat me alive. Not that it was a bad thing given the circumstances. I really had the urge to drop to my knees and suck his cock.

I kept my composure and handed him the flowers. "Hi, these are for you." I said.

He stuck his face into them and inhaled and then turned to me, grabbed me with one hand and pulled me into a kiss. It was a hungry kiss and I melted at the emotions that it brought out of me. He purposefully rubbed his bulge against my spandex covered one and we both moaned.

Breaking the kiss, he invited me in and asked if I needed to freshen up after my ride over.

I asked if he wouldn't mind letting me hop in the shower real quick. He led me to the master bath going through his bedroom first where I noticed a king size bed with the covers turned down.

Jokingly I asked, "Is that where the magic is going to happen?"

Turning to me he smiled and said, "one of the places for sure." Turning back around he led me into the bathroom and started the water.

I pulled down my spandex cycling shorts and my penis sprung free. Then I took off my socks and shirt, I sauntered up to him but before I could hug him from behind he turned around and smiled at me and then looked at my rock hard penis. He wrapped his arms around me pushing his bulge into my naked cock and we kissed.

Breaking the kiss he pushed me towards the shower and said, "Rinse off and then meet me in the dining room, Sweetie." Then he turned and left. Hearing him use that term of endearment turned me on even more.

I got in and showered quickly and then got out and dried off. Reaching into my bag I pulled out a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt, put them on and then went out to meet him.

I noticed the food was on the table and he was arranging the flowers. I walked up behind him and pushed my crotch into his rear, my bulge settling in nicely between his cheeks and then wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the neck. I felt something odd between his butt cheeks. Before I could investigate further he pulled away from me and said let's eat.

While eating, we talked about our careers, why we wanted to become doctors, where we went to school, and just about everything you would talk about on a first date. I was nervous but the wine we were drinking started to put me at ease. We talked about cycling, too. He said he rode competitively in Ironman races. I told him I only ride for transportation. We even got into some relationship history. I told him about my ex. He talked about his partner who died a few years ago in a car accident. He got choked up over this.

I reached out and took hold of his hand to sympathize with his anguish. I pulled his hand to me and kissed his knuckles. I was at a loss for words but he appreciated the gesture.

Smiling at me he said, "Thank you."

Once dinner was done and the dishes were put away he led me to a couch that was in front of a big window with an incredible view of the city. He took me in his arms and we kissed passionately. Hands roaming each other's body, pinching and rubbing nipples, squeezing butt cheeks, caressing backs and thighs and rubbing our cocks together. Between his passionate kissing and intimate touching I was in heaven.

I don't know how long we were at it but I felt myself getting close, so I broke off to catch my breath and calm down. We were lying on our sides facing one another. Our bulges were lightly pressed against one another and I put my head up and supported it under my hand and ran my other hand alongside his jaw line to his lips. He kissed my fingers and then opened his mouth and I guided one in and he sucked on it. That was so erotic.

I smiled at this and then said, "Sorry for stopping so abruptly but I needed a breather. I almost came in my shorts." I pulled my finger out of his mouth.

"I like knowing that I have that effect on you." He said.

He reached down and slid his hand over my cock and grabbed my balls. That felt so good that I moaned and leaned my head into the crook of his neck. He continued to slowly rub up and down. I moaned into his neck and then started kissing where his neck meets his shoulder. Reaching down I took hold of his cock and started stroking him in return. Our breathing became quicker and I felt myself almost there when he let go and then started to pull my shorts down. I started to push his bikini down and then he got up a little to take his shirt off and then mine.

He rolled me onto my back and then straddled my legs forcing them together. He was towering above me and our cocks were touching. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and then he came down over me as if he was going to do a push up on top of me and then closed the distance and kissed me. I grabbed his butt in both hands and pulled him towards me, grinding his cock into mine.

Dr C was grunting with each thrust and I was moaning his name as I got closer to my own release. It felt so good to have him on top of me thrusting his cock into mine while kissing him.

He broke the kiss and moved his head past mine and captured my earlobe in his teeth, sucked on it and then stuck his tongue in my ear. Unknowingly to him, that is a huge erogenous zone of mine and it pushed me over the edge and as I let out a loud moan followed by a hissing "Yes" and my cum erupted from my penis and shot streaks up both our stomachs and chest.

He sat back as I was cumming and grabbed his cock to finish himself off but I batted his hand away and started stroking it.

I encouraged him by saying, "cum for me baby, paint my chest."

Dr C let out a grunt and then felt his dick grow bigger in my hand and then a rope of sperm shot out and landed on my cheek. Then another on my chin, and then more on my chest and stomach. We looked at one another breathing hard and smiling. I stuck out my tongue and licked his cum that landed my chin and then looked at him and said, "yum."

He came down on top of me back into that pushup position again. Our cum laden crotches came together with a squishing sound. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down on top of me and the cum from my chest squished between us and then we kissed. All I could smell was cum and it was driving me crazy.

I broke the kiss and said, "I hope this doesn't sound weird but could you rub your balls in all this cum and then let me suck it off them?"

"I think that would be totally hot."

With that he got up and slid his balls back and forth through the cum that accumulated between us. He scooped it up and coated the base of his cock and it dripped into his pubic hair. He then stood up, cum was dripping off his balls onto my chest. When he was positioned over my face he squatted down but before he planted his cum covered balls on my mouth I saw something sticking from his butt which could only be a butt plug. Then the view was obstructed and his cum covered balls were in my mouth. I loved sucking the cum off them, sucking the left one and then right one, cleaning them and then sucking the cum out his matted pubic hair. I was happy as a clam and humming my appreciation.

He got off me and stood next to me, his semi limp cock pointed at my face. I moved closer and took the head of his cock into my mouth and cleaned the dollop of cum sitting at his pee hole. I looked up at him and opened my mouth to show him all that delicious cum he just fed to me. I swirled it around and blew a bubble with it that made me giggle. He looked down on me with total admiration. Then I made a show of swallowing it and opened my mouth to show him it was all gone.

Dr C then got onto the couch like we were going to 69 and started licking up all the cum on my chest. I reached up and pulled his limp cock towards my mouth and sucked on the head of his penis again. That's when I saw his plug. I scooped up some cum and moved my finger around the rim of his hole and the plug moved in and out and Dr C moaned. He cleaned me up and then sucked on my semi hard cock while I sucked on him in return. We both started to get hard and I started to get worried that he was going to choke me with his monster cock when it got hard with him positioned over me like he was.

But then he climbed off, turned around and then lowered his head and pressed his lips to mine. When I opened my mouth to receive his tongue and all the cum he licked up, it slid into my mouth. I was surprised at first but then happy as I sucked his tongue and swallowed all the yummy sperm he had to offer.

Breaking this kiss he stood up and smiled down at me and then said, "You really like cum don't you?."

I smiled up at him, pushed my cum laden tongue out and licked my lips with a coating of saliva and cum and then reaching up pulled him to my lips and we kissed some more.

I stopped kissing him, pulled my head back and beaming, "It was love at first ... taste." I went back to kissing him.

Finally, he broke the kiss and pulled me up off the couch and said, "go start the shower while I clean this mess up. I will join you in a minute."

To be continued ...