Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezzie continued on with her questions as she sought to build a trusting relationship with this stranger. "How did you and your sister manage financially?"

"Oh, money was never a problem. She had some mega-insurance policy. Not that we needed it, of course. My Dad had business ties between America and Vietnam, and he left her millions when he died." Stephanie chuckled as she took another swig of beer. "That's how she could play the role of Miss Debutante."

"Still," Jezzie asked, "it must have been tough on you guys without a mother around."

"Fortunately my sister was 24, so the court made her my guardian. But sure, it was tough-going there for a while. Either out of a new sense of freedom or just plain grief, I went a little wild." Stephanie began to twirl the Pandora pack again, already thinking about the next one she would be having before she had even finished the one between her fingers. "I kept on smoking along with my sister; started hanging out with the 'bad' kids in school; drank a lot; did some pot; a little crack; lost my virginity." Then she chuckled with amazement. "I was a fucking mess."

"Oh, I don't know," Jezzie responded softly as she held a fresh 120 close to her lips, "it sounds like fun to me."

"Hmmm," Stephanie hummed in agreement -- which shocked her since she had always tried to forget what she considered to be her darkest days. "Yeah, itwas pretty fun actually."

"So what straightened you out?" Jezzie asked after blowing a smoke ring across the table.

"A warning from a school counselor that I would be put into foster care if I didn't shape up. That was a real wake-up call for me. I had just lost my Mom; I couldn't bare to lose my sister. So we went cold turkey: no smokes, no liquor or pot, and I transferred to a private school to make a new start."

"What a story," Jezzie replied as she put her cigarette in her mouth and clapped with both hands. "Here's to you for an amazing come back!"

Stephanie couldn't tell whether she was being mocked or not, so she sought to change the subject quickly. "So how about you? Tell me your dark secrets."

"Oh my, too many to tell," Jezzie replied as she sat back in her chair and continued her chain smoking.

"Oh come on! I just told you my life story. The least you could do is give me an abridged version of yours. Where'd you grow up?"

"Oh, here and there," Jezzie replied evasively.

"Family?"

Jezzie nodded her head as she made the tip glow with a full puff. "Big family," she said after snapping back the smoke. "Lots of brothers. I was raised by my father, a generous man, but one who had a terrible temper. The heavens literally quaked with his anger. He loved us, of course, but he was very stern. And the rules! So many rules. You can do THIS, but not THAT. Or you can do THAT but not THIS. It drove me crazy!"

"So you left?" Stephanie asked.

"Well," Jezzie said after a swig of beer, "I was actually kicked out."

"Oh my God, that's terrible!"

"Not really," Jezzie said as she stubbed out her Pandora. She paused long enough to light a new 120, and then said with a sparkle in her eye: "Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven."

"Milton," Stephanie replied as if giving the answer on a test, "PARADISE LOST."

Jezzie hissed out an exhale. "I'm a survivor. Nothing can keep me down for long."

Stephanie threw the now fully smoked cigarette into the bowl with the other butts and immediately reached for the pack of Pandora. Tonight was not a night for temperance, not with a cigarette that felt this good.

"You know," Jezzie said, "your sister was right about one thing. Smoking is incredibly sexy."

"No doubt," Stephanie replied softly as she sat back and held the cigarette alongside her face.

"I'm sure your boyfriend will agree."

"How do you know I have a boy friend?" Stephanie asked.

"Oh come on," Jezzie replied indignantly, "don't insult me. Someone as beautiful as you - single? Yeah, right!"

Smoked poured out of Stephanie's smile. "I don't know if Spencer will go for it. His father is a conservative evangelical preacher. 'Didn't even let him watch Teletubbies when he was growing up because Tinky Winky carried a purse."

"Bummer! But it's been my experience," Jezzie continued with a smile, "that the children of preachers usually have the most sexual repression that they need to release." Jezzie paused for effect and then asked, "You have fucked him, haven't you?"

"Jezzie!" Stephanie replied. "That's totally personal."

Jezzie sat up straight. "Oh my God, you haven't fucked him? What's wrong with you, girl friend? You interviewing for sainthood or something?"

"Hardly," Stephanie replied with a tap of her cigarette, "it's just that every time we get too close, he pulls away." She took a slow burning puff as she stared down at the table in thought, then she let loose a smoke ring that was nearly as well formed as Jezzie's earlier. "I just love Spencer so much, but I'm afraid I'm gonna lose him. His dad brainwashed him pretty good after his Mom died when he was five. It's like this safety mechanism he has: his body shuts down whenever his dick gets too hard." Stephanie smiled at her joke. More than ever before tonight, she was feeling more comfortable about using curse words and vulgar language.

"Love, love, love!" Jezzie bellowed in a smoky exhale. "Love is so overrated." She stretched out her arm and flicked the base of her Pandora, dropping ash onto the restaurant floor without a care in the world. "LUST," she said with emphasis; "that's where the fun is." A thought then occurred to her. "Take smoking," she said holding up her cigarette. "Do you think I smoke because I love it? This thing that makes me cough; that turns me into a pariah in this increasingly anti-smoking world; that costs me an arm and a leg to support my habit; that makes me moody if I can't have one RIGHT NOW; that turns my teeth and fingernails yellow; that I KNOW causes cancer -- do you think I 'love' smoking? How can anyone love such a thing? No, it's not love; it's lust: pure, unadulterated lust. I desire this cigarette more than anything. I can't wait until the next puff to fill my lungs with smoke. It turns me on knowing that I can make a man cum when I bring it up to my lips; and how hard I'm gonna cum when he sticks his dick in my pussy while I'm engulfing his face with smoke. That's lust, girl friend. To be honest, I wish the whole world would just shut the fuck up about how bad it is and instead smoked with me."

Stephanie had a huge smile on her face. "You got my vote," she said as she threw the cigarette into the bowl and again reached for the pack. She had begun to lose count now as to exactly how many she had. Was it 3? 4? Maybe more. It didn't matter. As Jezzie just said, all she really cared about right now was the next puff.

"Trust me," Jezzie whispered confidently, "things will be different when your boyfriend sees that glorious cigarette between your fingers. In fact," she said with the nod of her head to the corner of the room, "I'm sure he'll be like that guy over there who hasn't taken his eyes off of you since you first lit up."

"Really?" Stephanie said with interest as she turned her head slowly towards the four thugs in the corner. She brought the cigarette horizontally to her lips and took a slow puff as he watched her with a smirk on his face. She then opened her lips slightly and guided the smoke upwards in an exquisite French inhale. The young man in a black leather jacket, jeans, and a white T-shirt winked as he took a puff on his own all white 100.

"Isn't he hot?" Jezzie whispered in a dark voice. "I'd sure like to do the nasty with him."

Stephanie was much more interested in sucking his dick, and thought to herself that someone as masculine as he was could probably cum a shit load in her mouth. It had been a long time since she had such naughty thoughts about a stranger -- and she liked them. She winked back at him as smoke cascaded down through her nostrils.

The young man elbowed his partners with a snicker as he got up from his chair and slowly walked over to Stephanie. "I know what you want," he said in a heavy accent. He reached down to unzip his pants.

Stephanie saw the bulge behind his underwear and without any hesitation slowly reached inside to pull out his erect penis and held it firmly at the base. It was warm to her touch, and the curvature of the tip told her it had been handled many times by its owner.

"Suck it," he said as he puffed on the cigarette hanging at the corner of his mouth.

Stephanie took a cheek hallowed puff on her Pandora and opened her mouth wide so that he could see the cloud that was about to engulf his dick. With both hands, he slowly grasped Stephanie's head and guided it towards his penis. As he inserted it between her lips, smoke began to pour out of the edges of her mouth until she sucked it back in with a strong inhale. The musky smell and saltiness of the dick excited her, and she brought her free hand up to massage his balls hoping that this would increase his load. She cared nothing about loyalty to Spencer; she just wanted a mouthful of cum; she wanted it to drip all over her face as if she were some total Asian slut.Me love you long time, she thought to herself.

She felt his fingers run through her hair, and the jolts of electricity it sent through her body excited her even more. He began to move his pelvis back and forth, his dick sliding effortlessly between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. He would cum any second. She pulled the dick out of her mouth and began to masturbate it quickly, watching the expression of ecstasy on the tough guy's face, smoke curling up from his lips like serpents from a nest. He didn't look so tough now, she thought to herself as she took a deep puff on her cigarette and moved her hand back and forth vigorously. Now she was in control, and she had the power to give him the pleasure he so desired. This is what she wanted to do to Spencer: to control him.

Faster. Move your hand faster, she told herself. His groans grew louder. She continued to breathe in the exquisite smoke, feeling that power grow within her with every puff.Faster. "DO IT!" she yelled, and immediately the dick in her hand began to spurt a white creamy liquid all over her face as the young man grunted in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She frantically took a quick puff and put her mouth over the pulsating dick, mixing the sperm and smoke together as she inhaled -- and then slowly exhaled through her nose. Her feeling of satisfaction was indescribable.That's so good, Stephanie thought to herself with her eyes closed.So good.....

"These are good cigarettes, aren't they?"

Stephanie opened her eyes and saw Jezzie staring directly at her, as if her companion knew exactly what she were thinking. Stephanie looked over at the corner of the room and saw the young man sitting and smoking with his friends. He looked over at her and gave her a wink.

Stephanie was feeling incredibly light headed, and more than a little sick to her stomach after smoking so much that night. She looked at her watch and couldn't believe it said 3 am. "Let's go," she said exhausted, "I need to get some sleep."

PART 3 -- It's Coming....

Spencer heard the unfamiliar voice of a woman echoing in the darkness that surrounded him. "It's coming, Spencer."

"What?" he said groggily as he opened his eyes. He looked around the darkened room and found no one there; but the bedroom door was open. Had someone come in while he was sleeping? He then noticed with surprise as he sat up that he was still wearing his clothes. "What's going on here?" he whispered to himself.

"Oh yes," someone whimpered quietly outside the door. "Oh yes, please...don't stop." The voice sounded like Stephanie's. But then he heard what he was certain was a male voice: "I'm gonna give you every drop tonight."

That sounds like my voice, Spencer thought to himself. Unafraid, he got up out of bed and walked down the hallway, listening to the sound of the two voices which were now growing in intensity. "Pump me harder," he heard Stephanie say; and then the other voice: "I'm gonna fuck you hard, you worthless bitch."

He entered the dining room which had a dingy, seedy atmosphere to it with cigarette smoke hanging thickly in the air, illuminated by a single light bulb slightly swaying above the kitchen table. Spencer stopped cold at the site of Stephanie, wearing only a blouse, laying flat on her back on top of the table with her spread-eagled legs hanging over the edge. Standing in between those legs was himself -- or more specifically, a duplicate and pantless Spencer -- rhythmically moving his buttocks back and forth. Stephanie was smoking a long white cigarette, blowing stream after long stream of smoke towards the light bulb above, while Spencer clasped an all white 100 between his teeth as he pumped her pussy with his pelvis.

Stunned and aroused at the same time, Spencer walked slowly around the table, never taking his eyes off the intertwined bodies before him. Only just moments ago he was fantasizing about Stephanie smoking, and now here she was, looking even more ravishing then he could possibly imagine. But watching himself fuck AND smoke was the most surreal scene he had ever witnessed. He never imagined himself with such passion; with such...wickedness.

"You liken' that you Asian slut?!!" Spencer heard his duplicate yell at Stephanie. "You ever been fucked by a real man, or were you just attracted to those pimply high school pubes that couldn't keep it up?!"

"Oh, Spencer," Stephanie cried out in ecstasy, "oh, stick that pulsating cock in me!"

The dense smoke moved glacially in the air, creating a salacious, lustful atmosphere that Spencer found so very appealing; and his dick bulged hard in his pants as he watched himself bang his girlfriend while a white fog slowly emanated from between his lips and then slowly swirled around his head in thick layers.

His duplicate looked over at him, and with a wink and a nod, said with a leer, "You want a piece of this?"

Within an instant, Spencer was looking down at Stephanie on the table, his penis enveloped by something wet and fleshy. Instinctively he made a pull-push movement with his pelvis and gave off a loud groan. He did it again, and felt jolts of pleasure course through his body in wave after electrifying wave. He looked over at his duplicate who now stood where he formally was, pants on, and taking a powerful draw on a freshly lit cigarette. He opened his mouth in the shape of an "O," snapped back the ball-shaped cloud, and pushed out a steady flow of smoke rings from between his lips. "Feels pretty good," he said with a pause for emphasis, "don't it?" And he smiled wickedly as he took another powerful puff on the cigarette, the orange tip glowing brightly in the dark, and then filled the room with more smoke.

Spencer longed to take a puff himself, to feel the power of the smoke; and within an instant, he felt something between his fingers. He was filled with immense joy at the sight of a smoldering 100 all-white cigarette inserted between his index and middle fingers, and he brought it eagerly up to his lips for the kind of puff he saw his duplicate performing. When he inhaled it, the smoke rolled through him like a thunder clap. He felt changed somehow; more confident; more assertive; more...evil.

"Oh, yes," Stephanie moaned as she grabbed a hold of his shirt to pull him closer. "Please, don't stop. Become one of us."

Possessed with an uncontrollable lust, Spencer let go of his inhibitions and began to pump her even harder as he brought the cigarette to his lips. "Fuckin' cheap whore," he mumbled wickedly as smoke poured from his mouth and nostrils.

"Oh yeah," he heard his duplicate say with an evil chuckle, "he's gonna be one of us in no time."

"I always knew he had an inner smoker," a female voice said.

Spencer looked over at his duplicate and saw him standing with his arm around the shoulder of a beautiful Asian woman in a white turtleneck sweater and designer jeans who stared at him with piercing eyes. She held a long white cigarette just to the left of her cheek, and she brought it slowly to the side of her mouth, took a short puff, and exhaled a smoky stream towards him after inhaling it deep into her lungs. Spencer had never seen such a beautiful woman before, and in this lustful state of mind wished he could cum inside of her. She smiled wickedly at him, as if she were reading his mind.

Within an instant, Stephanie had vanished and Spencer now stared down at this mysterious Asian woman, pumping her pussy as hard he could while she puffed methodically on her 120.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out in ecstasy, a vast cloud of smoke escaping from between her lips in the process. "Like father like son!"

Spencer didn't know what she meant, but at this moment he didn't give a fuck. He had only one goal: to fill her vaginal canal with as much creamy cum as his dick could produce. He was going to lay his claim. He wanted toown that pussy.

"It's coming, Spencer," the woman said breathlessly between puffs on her shrinking 120.

"Yes," Spencer moaned wickedly as a powerful force began building at the base of his dick. "Any second now it's gonna cum -- right into your luscious cunt!"

But then he heard the voice of his father. "Oh Lord, guide my son towards righteousness. Steer him clear of wickedness and sin." Spencer saw his duplicate look towards his father's study in utter terror, and he himself immediately drew back from the table and called out, "Father?"

He was suddenly on his knees in his father's study praying. "Dear Lord," his father pleaded, "why have you made my son so weak?"

"I try to be strong, Father." Spencer said consumed with guilt and near tears. "Honestly, I try!"

"Why does he cavort with fornicators and smokers?" Father Greg pleaded helplessly, oblivious to his son's presence.

Spencer looked up and from his father's study could see Lisa lighting an all white 120 and taking a cheek-hollowed puff that made the tip burn brightly. After watching her chest rise slowly, Lisa exhaled a voluminous amount of smoke that drifted toward him like a fog. She smiled and waved for him to come over. With thoughts of Stephanie and the mysterious Asian woman now absent from his mind, he longed only for Lisa. If he could only stick his dick inside her tight ass -- just for a few moments; just to know what it felt like to ass-fuck a beautiful smoker -- then his life would be fulfilled. Surely she wouldn't mind, he reasoned to himself. Surely she would understand that a beautiful smoker like herself needed to be ass-fucked by those like him who worshiped her beauty. Yes, it all seemed so logical. He stood up as if possessed and began to walk slowly towards her.

"My son..." Spencer turned toward his father and saw something he had never seen in this preacher's eyes: terror. "...it's coming."

Within an instant, Lisa was doubled over the back of a chair, snapping back one deep puff after another on her Virginia Slims while Spencer pumped his dick hard up her ass. He realized that a cigarette was inserted between his lips and he puffed on it slowly, feeling weightless as he took the smoke deep into his lungs. He smiled wickedly as a feeling of power again coursed through his veins. If this was sin, he liked it. "Smoke, you fucking bitch," he commanded forcefully with smoke drifting upward from his lips, and Lisa replied with a smoky moan that was deep and guttural. "It's coming, Spencer," he heard her say.

"Oh yes," he shouted hysterically, "right up your ass," and he pumped harder and harder.

But as he pumped, Lisa's body went through a rapid transformation until Spencer realized that it was Stephanie in front of him on her knees, and that it was her mouth that he was fucking. Spencer was overwhelmed with excitement when he saw that Stephanie once again was holding a cigarette, and he would reward her with a mouth full of cum. He placed his hands firmly on each side of her head and slowly moved it back and forth as her tongue bathed his dick in luscious smoke.