Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers

**********************

Spencer sat on a chair outside of the coffee house and looked at his watch. Stephanie wasn't due for another ten minutes. He looked around the patio at the patrons sipping their lattes and tall cappuccinos. Some hung their heads over a textbook as they tried to catch up on all of the reading they didn't do over the weekend. Others chatted and laughed gaily with friends.

Then he saw a classmate (he didn't know her name) sitting at a table nearby with a male companion. It was a perfect angle for him to pretend that he was reading while still stealing glances at the short-haired Asian beauty who seemed only too happy to exhibit her smoking skill to the world. The orange glow of the tip of her all-white 100 was gorgeous to behold. She was like a god, bringing forth light with a soft puff, and then with her lips stretched into a wicked smile, slowly guiding an unending wall of smoke up into her nostrils from her mouth. She would hold that creamy vapor in her lungs for several seconds before letting it waft down through the same passageway from whence it entered her body.This was an expert smoker, he concluded; one who was absolutely confident of her beauty while making love with her lips to a cigarette.

Spencer thought of Lisa.Ahhh, Lisa. Now SHE was a beautiful smoker if there ever was one. He couldn't help but resurrect the image of him fucking her up the ass as she smoked longingly on that sexy cigarette. Even now, as he sat in his chair, he could feel his dick begin to rise.

Stop it! his conscience interrupted.Be strong. Remember what father said. Stay away from smokers.

But how could he be strong when he found a young Asian American female -- hell, any Asian female -- who smoked to be so attractive?

Spencer's attention was once again drawn to the nameless classmate nearby. Mesmerized, he watched her slowly maneuver another stream of smoke through her nostrils before letting out a smoky stream towards her boyfriend. "Lucky guy," Spencer said to himself. But a pang of guilt suddenly hit him in the gut.What are you thinking? You're meeting Stephanie in a few minutes, and here you are fantasizing about some smoker you don't even know.

He turned away and looked at his watch again. It was almost 7 pm.Where could she be? She's usually early. From his chair, Spencer began to scan the parking lot for Stephanie's black Mercedes and was surprised to see it parked on the other side of the parking lot but without any occupant. His attention was once again drawn to a lit cigarette between two fingers that were just slightly hanging out of the front seat passenger window of a Honda Accord parked a few cars down from the Mercedes. From the driver's side, another set of fingers emerged flicking the ash off of a freshly lit cigarette as a wave of smoke flowed out of the window.

Seeing from the shape of the hands that the occupants were clearly female, he felt a tremendous desire to see if they were also Asian. Ignoring the guilty pangs in his gut, he slowly stood up and began to walk along the outer sidewalk of the parking lot in hopes of getting a better glimpse of the mystery smokers. As he moved closer, he could discern the short black hair of the driver and her passenger's long black hair. "Clearly Asian," he concluded happily. But as the dark of night was nearly full, he still couldn't make out the faces behind the orange glowing cigarettes. From a distance of perhaps 500 feet, Spencer watched the passenger playfully look at herself in the rear view mirror as she took a glowing puff on the cigarette. Moments later, smoke poured out of both sides of the window. If only he could get a closer look, but this was as close as he dare come if he didn't want to be noticed.

Within a few seconds the passenger threw the smoldering filter out the window and opened her door. Spencer stood in shock as he watched his lovely Stephanie step out of the car.

"You staying in tonight?" he heard her say. Then he heard what sounded like Lisa's muffled voice, followed by some giggling. "Okay, have fun," Stephanie said with a smile as she put something into her purse and stepped away from the car towards the coffee shop.

Spencer stood motionless for several seconds as his brain was flooded with questions. Had Stephanie always been a smoker these last few months and was hiding it? Or was this a new development in her behavior? Was she just a casual smoker? What should he do now? Should he confront her with it? Or wait until she tells him -- if she tells him? What were his own feelings about dating someone who smoked?

So many questions, but the last one was easy to answer if the bulge in his pants was any indication: he was clearly aroused by this new development. With butterflies in his stomach replacing the pangs of guilt, Spencer walked back to the coffee house, feeling much lighter than he did before, and took a seat.

Moments later Stephanie was walking towards him with a big smile. He was reminded of their first date several months ago when they had met at this same coffee house. He wondered then, too, if she were a smoker and felt a sliver of disappointment finding out that she was not. Now he looked at her with entirely new eyes as he stood up to greet here.

"Hey, lover," Stephanie said as she wrapped her arms around Spencer in an embrace and inserted her tongue into his mouth for a passionate kiss. It was a public display of affection that was not common for Stephanie; nor, he noticed immediately when their tongues touched, did she make any attempt to hide her smoking. "How ya doin'?" she asked playfully as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I'm alright," Spencer replied apprehensively, wondering what other surprises were in store for the evening.

"I have a secret that I'm dying to tell you," Stephanie said as the two sat down, "though I don't know how you're going to take it."

Spencer, clearly knowing what was coming, replied, "Try me."

Stephanie, a wicked smile forming on her lips, pulled her Pandora 120's pack and laid it gingerly on the table. Spencer couldn't pretend to be more shocked than he was a few minutes ago when he saw her step out of Lisa's car, but he was surprised that she was willing to go public at the coffee house with friends and classmates around. The whole situation turned him on in a way that embarrassed him.

"I have to tell you the truth, babe," he said with a smile, "I saw you get out of Lisa's car and nearly fainted."

"Oooooo," Stephanie said as she picked up the pack and proceeded to pull out a 120, "then the fact that you're still awake I'll take as a good sign." She handed him the lighter, enjoying every second of this coming out party that Spencer was clearly happy to attend.

"You know those cause cancer," Spencer said with a wry smile as he flicked the lighter and moved it towards the tip of her long cigarette.

Stephanie puffed hard, turning the tip a bright orange that glowed in the evening's twilight, and immediately two columns of smoke poured out of her nostrils. She delicately pulled the cigarette out with her two fingers, snapped back a perfect white sphere, and looked deeply into Spencer's eyes as a river of smoke slowly cascaded from her lips towards his face. "I'll think about that tomorrow," she then said seductively. She smiled as Spencer tried to readjust his legs. "Something's growing down there," she teased with an evil grin, and she once again brought the long cigarette up to the side of her mouth and took a slow puff. She opened her mouth to show him the white ball that bubbled between her lips, and then snapped it deeply into her lungs. The uncontrollable groan Spencer gave upon witnessing that gave her an erotic thrill. She could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy begin to moisten. This was power, and she was loving every second of it as Spencer's eyes lit up with each puff that she took. After another exquisite exhale of smoke across the table that would raise the dick of even the most fervent anti-smoker, she asked, "So how was church?"

"You are so naughty tonight," Spencer chuckled.

"Oh, you have no idea," Stephanie replied as smoke slowly oozed out from her nostrils. For months she had been waiting for him to get off first base, but tonight would be different. The two would not part until Spencer's pulsating dick had shot its load into her mouth. She stood up and said, "I left something in my car. Care to join me?"

When the two reached the black Mercedes parked on the far edge of the parking lot, Spencer was feeling incredibly horny. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately before she stopped and looked up into his eyes. "Get in the car," she said simply, and the two slid into the backseat.

Spencer settled himself across from her, and Stephanie pulled a cigarette out of her purse and placed it into her mouth. He watched her slowly strike-up the flame from her lighter and turned the tip of that 120 nice and hot. His dick bulged with excitement as he watched her snap back a perfect ball of smoke and then exhale a heavy stream in the direction of his head. He was enchanted by its fragrance which smelled nothing like the pungent cigarette smoke he so disliked, but rather had the redolence of roses. There was a blissful feeling growing through his body as he deeply breathed in the second hand smoke.

"So," she whispered seductively as she moved closer to him, "have you ever kissed a smoker before?"

"Not until tonight," he whispered back. Spencer had never felt this kind of anticipation before as he watched Stephanie take a small puff and then move her face towards his. Smoke began to drift from her mouth -- smoke that he desperately wanted in his body. When their lips touched, he slowly took a breath through his nose. Immediately, he felt a surge of energy flowing through him in all directions from the neurons popping in his brain. He imagined sections of his nervous system lighting up like neon as jolts of nicotine energy raced through his body. It was better than what he had ever experienced in his wet dreams. It was like a psychic ejaculation (without having to clean up the jizz afterwards). To say that it felt good was an understatement. It feltfantastic, and he exhaled the smoke through his nose as his tongue intertwined with Stephanie's.

"You like that," Stephanie said between a kiss, but all Spencer could reply with was,"More."

Stephanie moved her lips from Spencer's long enough to take a deeper puff from her Pandora which she proceeded to let drift un-inhaled into Spencer's mouth. Spencer inhaled it sharply, surprised that he felt no reflex to cough. The smoke was as pure as helium from a balloon, and Spencer felt as if his body was ready to float off the seat. He held it in deep, letting the smoke soak into his lungs before once again exhaling through his nose while his tongue aggressively swirled around Stephanie's mouth. He felt all of his previous inhibitions melt away, and with a hard-on never as big as the one he had at that moment, he made no protest when Stephanie moved her free hand into his pants.

The sweat and cum oozing from the tip made it easy for Stephanie to maneuver her fingers around the top and begin a downward motion on his pistol. Spencer again felt electric jolts shooting through his body, and with his every breath whispered, "Again." Stephanie took a firm grip with her hand and began to move it up and down over his dick.

"Ohhh," Spencer moaned loudly with his eyes closed, unable to continue kissing any longer. He sat back in the seat, his dick fully out of his pants now. The image of Stephanie lighting a cigarette and slowly drawing on it replayed over and over in his mind like a feedback loop.

"I want you to cum to me," he heard Stephanie say as she put the cigarette between his lips while continuing the up and down motion with her other hand. Spencer took it in his fingers and sucked hard on the filter, taking the smoke deeper into his lungs than the two times before. The combined sensation of the smoke and Stephanie masturbating him was incredible! Why had he waited so long to become intimate with this girl, he thought to himself? But her hand wasn't enough now. He wanted more.

Such lustful thoughts flooded his mind as the smoke filled his lungs and its power entered into his bloodstream. If he had the energy, he would pump her ass full of cum right now. To hell with his father; there was no way he was going to break up with this girl. Not now; not after doing the "nasty."

"Suck it," he moaned in a smoky exhale, and he could hardly believe he had said the words; but he felt like a different person with the smoke billowing into his lungs.

"You got it," Stephanie replied lustfully, and she bent forward and slipped his dick into her mouth.

Spencer felt like a god. All of his desires could be fulfilled with a command. He was going to fill her mouth with so much cum that she would have no choice but to swallow it. He took another puff on the shrinking Pandora and felt its power billow into his lungs. He began to move his pelvis back and forth instinctively as curtains of smoke poured out of his mouth. He took another puff and snapped it back. He had reached a higher plane of existence. He felt omnipotent. "Again," he shouted in what sounded to him like a deep and echoing voice, and he sucked on the Pandora until the filter stung his lips. He wanted to get higher still. As high as he could until...until...

"Holy Christ!!!!" he groaned with a sharp wince as his body exploded in orgasmic jubilation. He felt every vein in his dick throb as that white cream rushed like a raging river through the tiny hole at the tip of his cock. The cum was full and powerful as the combination of sperm and semen surged with immense force into his girlfriend's mouth. "Swallow it!" the god shouted after the first eruption, followed by two more powerful spurts Spencer discharged with the mixture of an evil laugh and a groan that gurgled in his throat. Stephanie did as she was commanded, feeling the warm pudding-like substance slide smoothly down her throat. She continued to suck and swallow until Spencer wrapped his hands around her head and pulled her mouth off his penis.

"Oh God," Spencer repeated over and over between heavy breaths as he let go of Stephanie's head. The high he felt only a moment ago quickly dissipated; the godlike stature he felt was now dethroned, thrown into the pit of Hell. He felt sick to his stomach and for a moment thought he might vomit from all the smoke in his body. And of course there was the guilt.What would my father say, he suddenly wondered, and he imagined the stern preacher's face looking at him in utter disgust. But there was one undeniable feeling he had that superseded all others:total satisfaction. Stephanie had made him feel wonderful, and he wanted to hold on to that feeling most of all.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Stephanie smiling broadly back at him, but this wasn't the tender smile he had known so well; rather it was something cold and...wicked; and he found that smile incredibly arousing. "Come're," he said, still trying to catch his breath, and she fell into his arms, feeling his chest slowly move up and down as he drifted off to sleep.

Stephanie felt triumphant. Sure, she didn't get to cum tonight, but she knew that from here on out the rest would be easy. She lit a fresh 120 and slowly exhaled a stream of smoke through her nostrils.

She looked towards the street lamp and watched the moths swirl around the hot lamps. One had managed to finally plant its feet on the bulb before the searing heat killed it within seconds. Stephanie took a deep puff as she watched the unfortunate creature fall to the pavement. "I'll have your dick inside me very soon," she whispered in a smoky exhale to her lover as he slept.

PART 6 - Transformation

Spencer saw Stephanie standing at the end of the hallway near the stairs and glided down towards her, his feet barely touching the floor.

"Are you ready?" she asked him in a voice that echoed in his ears, and Spencer smiled as he nodded in the affirmative. Hand in hand they walked down the staircase into the bright and spacious common room of the dormitory.

The hall was filled with friends and classmates talking, laughing and socializing. A spirit of goodwill and wholesome comradery filled the air. The two smokers smiled at each other, knowing that they shared a secret that they were about to let everyone in on, and they walked through the crowd to a couch alongside the wall. Butterflies filled Spencer's stomach as he and Stephanie reached for their cigarettes, preparing to play the roles of exhibitionists in this room of non-smokers. Spencer pulled out a lighter from his pocket, while Stephanie, a cigarette dangling between her lips, leaned in close to her lover to touch the flame with the tip of her 120. He smiled wickedly as a cloud of smoke poured from her mouth with the initial puff. He then brought the fire to his own white 100 and sucked hard, filling his mouth and then lungs with the malevolent smoke. Spencer sat back, cocked his head upwards, and shot a stream of smoke into the airspace above him. Stephanie smiled at him with pride as smoke floated down from her nostrils, and she snuggled next to him on the couch.

The smoke from their exhales began to waft gently through the room, and friends looked over at first in surprise, followed by smiles of approval. "They're smokers now," he heard one person nearby whisper in admiration. "It suits them," another person said. A couple of girls winked at Spencer, while his roommate gave him the thumbs up. Spencer continued to smoke with great satisfaction, pleased that his "coming out" was so positively received.

And then Spencer noticed a change in the atmosphere in the room. Friends that he had always assumed to be non-smokers suddenly pulled out packs of cigarettes and began lighting up. The sweetest, most innocent Asian girls who he never thought capable of a sinful thought, suddenly were puffing on long white and brown cigarettes. The lights began to dim, and a dense cloud of smoke gradually formed as before long everyone in the room was smoking, giving the scene a hellish ambience as the tips of the cigarettes created a fire and brimstone glow in the room. The temperature turned warm, and lust hung heavily in the smoky air.

Spencer felt a sense of pride at somehow creating this scene with his new found hunger for smoking. He took another deep puff and felt his dick bulge as he inhaled. For the first time in his life he felt like a man -- a man at the top of his game; and he opened his legs wide to let everyone know that this man was ready to play.

Within seconds he felt Stephanie's hand gently stroking his cock which stood erect outside of his pants. Spencer continued to smoke, feeling the incredible sensation of the power of the cigarette and the power of Stephanie's hand masturbating him. This was life as it should be, he thought to himself: depravity, licentiousness, fornication...and smoking. Spencer smiled as lust began to spread out of control through the room like a prairie fire. Those sweet Asian girls smoking their 120s were now getting a lesson in how to be fucked standing up, and they held on tightly to the waists of their partners while puffing deeply on their cigarettes and whimpering with every exhale. A daisy chain opened up at one end of the room, while in another a female classmate knelt on the floor with a cigarette clasped between her teeth as she masturbated two classmates standing over her while they inhaled smoke deeply with maniacal grins on their faces. Groans, mixed with wicked laughter, filled the room, and bodily fluids were exchanged freely and passionately as smoke poured out of mouths and nostrils. It was for Spencer an erotic paradise to behold.

uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers
1...45678...15