Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers

Lynn reached into a drawer behind her and pulled out a glass ashtray. "Don't get any ashes on the table," she said in a tone that was again disapproving.

"Oh come on, Sis. Smoke with me."

"No thanks," Lynn said uninterested as she continued to read the newspaper.

"Are you telling me that you haven't smoked at all since we quit?"

Lynn remained silent as she continued to read the paper but found the smell of the Pandora increasingly enticing.

"You were pretty quick reaching for that ashtray," Stephanie teased.

"Okay, okay," Lynn confessed, closing the paper and throwing it to the side. "Sometimes, when work gets stressful, I buy a pack."

"So are you feeling stressed now?" Stephanie asked with a twinkle in her eye as she held out the cigarette.

Lynn gave her a smirk butdid take the cigarette from her sister's fingers. Stephanie immediately reached for the pack to light a fresh one as she said, "You're really gonna like it."

"Don't light that," Lynn protested as Stephanie was about to place the 120 in her mouth. "I'm giving this one back to you."

"Okay, okay," Stephanie replied, but she held the unlit cigarette at the ready, for she knew that Lynn would not be giving that lit one back once she took a puff.

Lynn took a small puff from the pearl-white filter and preceded to hand the cigarette to her sister when she stopped midway after inhaling. Never before had she experienced a puff as smooth and silky as that Pandora's, and she slowly exhaled a creamy stream across the table. Lynn looked at Stephanie with genuine surprise in her eyes.

"I told ya you were really gonna like it," Stephanie said with an evil smile as she lit a fresh cigarette freehanded.

Accustomed to taking shallow puffs when she smoked, Lynn this time brought the cigarette to her lips for a second, deeper puff, opened her mouth wide across as if in a smile, and then snapped back the smoke.Heavenly, she thought to herself. She held the smoke inside her lungs for several seconds before releasing it as she said with smoke pouring out of her mouth and nose, "excellent." She looked coyly at Stephanie. "You wouldn't have an extra pack on hand, would you lil' sis? You know," Lynn added, "for those 'stressful' times when I need one."

Smoke poured out from between the smile on Stephanie's lips as she reached into her purse, pulled out the second unopened pack, and slowly slid it across the table to her sister. She knew that she could ask Jezzie when she saw her tonight where she could buy a carton of Pandora.

Stephanie, holding the long freshly lit cigarette horizontal to her lips so that she could take a puff every few seconds, was feeling wonderfully wicked as she watched her sister transform before her from a casual smoker to one who would be helplessly addicted, for she had experienced first hand the powerful draw of the Pandora the night before. And as she watched her sister French inhale one puff after another, it was in those moments that she knew...she absolutely knew...that she herself had no intention of quitting again.

There was a comfortable silence that hung in the air with the smoke as the two sisters sat across from each other and exhaled one creamy stream after another towards the low ceiling. Stephanie loved this feeling. It was exactly how things used to be when it was just them alone in the house after their Mother died.

"So what are you gonna tell Spencer?" Lynn queried, smoke swirling all around her face as she took a final puff. "I bet he hasn't ever seen you smoke before."

Stephanie took a slow burning puff as she thought about the question. "I don't know," she said with smoke pouring through her nostrils while she tapped the cigarette over the ashtray. Then she said cynically, "Maybe it will improve things." Stephanie lightly swung her head, moving her bangs to the left, as she sat back and took a power puff, making the tip burn brightly.

"Okay," Lynn replied as she stubbed out the butt and reached for the Pandora pack. She pulled out another and lit it freehand. Closing one eye as smoked wafted into it, she cocked her head back and inhaled the puff deeply. "So tell your big sis what's going on," she said as smoke billowed out of her mouth.

Stephanie, feeling considerably more comfortable since lighting up, really let loose. "I am practically trying to give away this pussy," she said pointing down between her legs, "and yet I can't get this guy even on to third base. He'll let me fondle his dick, but the moment I try to get a little something in return, he freezes."

"Man, what's this guy's problem?" Lynn sat perfectly erect as she held the cigarette perpendicular to her face. "You sure he's not gay?"

Stephanie chuckled. "No," she said reaching over again to the ashtray, "it's his fucking father." She French inhaled a quick puff and pursed her lips, blowing out the smoke with a loud hiss. "He has him so fucking programmed...." She shook her head, not bothering to finish her sentence.

"Well," Lynn said as she examined the cigarette before her, "maybe this will change things."

"Oh, they'll change things," Stephanie replied wickedly as smoke slowly floated down from her nostrils, "and I have a feeling for the better."

********************

"Hi Carol," Spencer said with a smile as he walked into the parish office lobby.

"He just stepped out for a minute, honey. He'll be right back," the grandmotherly figure said with a slight southern accent and a smile, and then went back to typing on her computer.

Spencer hated coming into this office which always gave him a feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach. He imagined this is what bad kids must feel like when they get called into the principal's office. He took a seat in the waiting area and noticed a box filled with dusty old photo albums. "What are these?" he asked Carol who paused from her typing and looked over at Spencer, her reading glasses perched on her nose.

"Some old scrapbooks of your Father's. I was cleaning out the file cabinet and came across them. I need to throw them out before he sees them."

Spencer was puzzled by that last remark. "Why wouldn't he want to see them?"

Carol, now engrossed with her computer screen, replied, "Too many bad memories."

Spencer knew what that meant. They must be old photos of Mom. After his mother died, his father took all of her photos in the house and boxed them up. Spencer managed to keep one photo of him and his Mom taken just before she died, which he kept hidden in his room.

Spencer pulled out the top book and began flicking through the pages. Mostly there were pictures of his Father as a young man; a few of him and his Mom at their wedding reception; a couple when he was in divinity school; but then he saw the priest standing before a church that was not Jesus Our Redeemer. He read one of the captions: "5 Year Anniversary at Christ Church." Spencer was confused.

"Did my father used to work at another church?"

The old woman stopped typing and looked at the teenager with surprise. "Don't you remember? Your father used to be the pastor at Christ Church?"

"Really? The Episcopal Church across town?" Spencer does remember moving from his old house at age 5 after his mother died, but he had no recollection that his father was pastor at another church. "Why did he leave Christ Church?"

Carol stared straight at her screen. "He wasasked to leave," she replied cryptically.

"Asked? What do you mean?"

Carol looked over at him and responded sympathetically, "You really should ask him that question."

Spencer continued to flip through the pages and came across a photo of an attractive Asian woman with short hair, bright eyes, and a wide smile as she posed for the camera in a Deacon's robes. He stared at the photo in shock. It was the woman from his dream the night before. In another picture she and her father were both in their clerical shirts (he in priest black, and she in deacon grey), sharing a good laugh. Spencer did a double-take when he saw that each held a cigarette. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Why is my father smoking?" he asked Carol in disbelief.

"Honey," she replied without looking away from her computer, "we were all smokers back in those days."

He flipped through more pages and found other snapshots of the Asian woman...and in each photo she held a cigarette. "Who's the Asian woman with my father?" Spencer asked puzzled at her frequency in so many pictures.

"Oh my, that must be Jezzie, Father Greg's deacon back at Christ Church." Carol stopped typing. "Everyone loved her," she remembered fondly. Then she added with a chuckle, "And boy, did she have a wild side"

Spencer was strangely attracted to this gorgeous woman.And she was a smoker! If she was the Deacon to his father, Spencer reasoned, then he must have had a lot of contact with her when he was a child. Why after all these years would her image appear in his dreams? More importantly, why was he ejaculating all over her face? He should feel shame at such an act, no? But instead he felt a guilty pleasure bubble up inside him. Wasshe the source of his Asian smoking fetish?

Spencer stopped at a page which had another photo of Jezzie and his father, arm in arm, laughing at what must have been a good joke. As with the other pictures, in each one she and her father held a cigarette, but Spencer felt strangely drawn to one picture where Jezzie looked straight into the camera with a wicked smile. It was as if she was looking directly at Spencer and saying, "I know what you're thinking, you naughty boy." He became lightheaded and found it difficult to focus on the photo.

Spencer saw himself as 5 years old standing in the kitchen of his old home. There was some kind of party going on. He saw his father, a cigarette in hand, laughing at a joke that Jezzie had made. Spencer watched her bring a long cigarette up to her mouth, laughed at something that his father whispered into her ear, and then inserted it horizontally between her lips for a sexy puff. She glanced down at Spencer and gave him a wink.

After his father was pulled away by someone at the party, Jezzie crouched down in front of him and smiled. "You like to watch me smoke, don't you?" Spencer replied only with a smile. Jezzie put the cigarette to her lips and took a four second puff; she opened her mouth wide so that the boy could see the dense ball of smoke floating in her mouth, then snapped it back and blew it slowly into the his face. Spencer closed his eyes as he tried to breathe in the second-hand smoke. When he opened his eyes, Jezzie was looking at him intently. "You are very important to me." She put both hands around his face, the cigarette still jutting out from between her fingers. "One day you will know how much."

Spencer, returning now to the lobby of the parish office, felt this incredible joy rising inside of him as he stared deeply into the photo of Jezzie; as if something was building in him, ready to explode. It was the same sensation he felt in his wet dream the night before.Oh God, was he about to cum right there in the lobby? He couldn't take his eyes off Jezzie. He just wanted to cum all over her face again. Then in a tone that was deep and guttural, he heard a voice say, "It's coming, Spencer."

The voice snapped him out of the pre-ejaculation high he was experiencing. "What did you just say?" he asked Carol out of breath.

Carol looked at him with a smile, as if she too knew what he was thinking. "You're father; I hear him coming." In a few seconds, his father walked through the door into the lobby. Spencer quickly closed the book and dropped it back into the box beside his chair without his father noticing.

"Spencer," the preacher said with a booming voice that always made the teenager jump a bit, "come into my office."

Spencer was still thinking about the picture of the beautiful Asian woman in the photo album as he sat down in the chair before his father's desk. Why was she suddenly on his mind so much? Why was she in his dream last night? What could have set off such a memory? And why did he have such lustful feelings for her?

The preacher sat down across from his son and, never at a loss for words, said, "I'll get right to the point. I'm concerned that you're not focusing enough at school and that maybe you should come home...permanently."

The words shook Spencer from his daydreaming like a blow to the stomach.

"Permanently?" he gasped. "But Father, we talked about this. I could live on campus as long it was the local university, and as long as I came home on the weekends. That was our agreement." Spencer knew that his Father was not used to such backtalk, especially from him, so he tried to stay calm despite the fact that panic was rising within him.

"Now Spencer, I haven't made a decision yet." Spencer knew at that moment that there was still hope, for once his father made a decision he never changed his mind. "But," the priest continued, "I never agreed that your living on campus would be permanent. As you will recall, I said we would give it a 'trial run.'" Spencer had to admit to himself that that was exactly what the agreement was. "What I didn't expect," Father Greg said looking straight into his eyes, "was that you would meet a girl so quickly."

Spencer was silent.

"My son, there are many temptations in the world, and a young man has to be constantly on guard lest he be corrupted by unscrupulous women. Remember the message in my sermon today: the Devil often comes in the shape of woman," Father Greg stressed with vibrato as if he were back before the congregation.

Spencer, who often was at a loss for words when it came to addressing his father, replied timidly, "Stephanie is just a friend, Father."

"Hmmm..." the preacher said in a low hum that sounded like a grizzly bear. "Let's make sure that it doesn't develop any farther than that." He then put on his reading spectacles and picked up a piece of paper from his desk. "You may go," he said without looking at his son.

Spencer walked into the lobby and saw Carol typing away on her computer. "Everything okay?" she asked as she continued to look at the screen.

Consumed in his own thoughts, Spencer didn't answer as he headed for the door and out into the cool afternoon air. In a few hours he would be able to see Stephanie, but what would he tell her? Should he break up with her? Should he pretend that nothing happened? He knew that he just missed a bullet back in his father's office, but it wouldn't be long before the gun was cocked again. He didn't want to move back home, that was certain. But breaking up with Stephanie was a dreadful thought. He would have to make a decision sooner or later.

****************

Stephanie arrived back from her home in the late afternoon. As she walked up the patio towards her dorm, she saw Lisa once again sitting outside enjoying a nicotine fix. Normally she would just offer a quick "hello" and walk into the building, but this evening she felt an excitement in her gut as she was ready to go public with her smoking.

"Hey, you," Lisa said after blowing a thin stream of smoke out of her mouth and crushing her VS 120 under her shoe.

"Hey," Stephanie said as she sat down in a vacant chair. She reached into her purse as casually as possible and pulled out her Pandora pack.

"What's this?" Lisa squealed in delight. "You've come over to the dark side!"

You have no idea, Stephanie thought to herself with a smile as she placed a cigarette in her mouth and lit it freehanded. She puffed as she put the lighter and pack on the table and exhaled through her nostrils before reaching for the cigarette and resting her hand on the table.

"So what brought this on?"

"I dunno," Stephanie replied coyly. "I just felt like being bad." She took another puff, snapped it, and then let a wave of smoke float slowly from her mouth.

Surprised at Stephanie's smoking skill and comfort, she said, "This isn't new for you, is it?"

Stephanie had smoked many cigarettes today; so many that she lost count. But each cigarette felt as wonderful as the first one she had at the noodle shop with Jezzie. And not only were these Pandoras physically pleasurable, but she really enjoyed the naughty feeling it gave her. "I used to smoke back in high school. I never thought I'd start again, but these cigarettes are so wonderful, I just don't want to stop."

"May I?" Lisa asked as she picked up the pack with Stephanie's nod of approval. "God, I love 120s! They are just sooo classy and...sexy." Lisa read the pack's name out loud. "Pandora. Cool name. I bet they're totally wicked!" She didn't find any of the normal Surgeon General warnings on the pack. "Are they foreign?"

"I dunno; I got them from my new roommate."

"You have a new roommate?" Lisa asked curiously as she opened the pack and enjoyed the strong menthol smell. She pulled one out.

"Yeah, her name is Jezzie. You've probably seen her. Older student, I'd say in her thirties."

"Nope, can't say that I have," Lisa replied as she slowly slid the 120 under her nose and then placed it between her lips. A flick of her lighter brought a bright orange glow to the tip. She could immediately feel the effects of the luscious smoke as she inhaled. "Wow!" she exclaimed with eyes wide open as smoke poured out of her mouth. "Definitely wicked!" She took another puff, this time much deeper, and held it inside her lungs. "Mmmmmmm," she purred as she sat back and exhaled only a thin vapor. "I'm a convert. How do I get a pack of these?"

"Ask and ye shall receive," Stephanie said as she reached into her purse and pulled out the remaining unopened pack.

The two sat silently for a moment, taking deep puffs and exhaling voluminous clouds of smoke. Lisa especially was feeling the power of the Pandora move through her body, taking hold of her senses and filling her head with such wicked thoughts.

"So," Lisa asked, "how does Spencer like dating a smoker now?"

Stephanie replied with a mischievous grin, "He doesn't know yet." She brought the long cigarette up to the corner of her mouth and took a slow burning puff as she had watched Jezzie do so sexily the night before. "But he will soon," she added softly as she slowly and seductively exhaled a stream into the night air. She looked at her watch. "I'm meeting him at the Marketplace in an hour."

"He would look so cool with a cigarette," Lisa said whimsically. She felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach as she imagined Spencer smoking, finding the image incredibly erotic. The power of the Pandora was taking her imagination down dark and lustful alleys. "You're so lucky to have him," she continued. "That long blonde hair; those puppy eyes and innocent face. Ohhhhh....." Lisa took a quick draw on her Pandora and slipped her hand under the table to stroke her crotch.

"You know," Stephanie said as if she were passing on a secret, "I never even imagined Spencer as a smoker, but now I can't stop thinking about it."

Lisa was getting pretty excited now as she puffed harder on her shrinking 120. She closed her eyes and moved her hand into her pants so that she could directly claw her moist pussy. "Oh man," she said out loud, "my life would be so complete if..." -- she took a final puff and exhaled while she continued her sentence "...if I could watch him smoke while he shot cum into my mouth."

Time suddenly stopped, and so did Lisa's clawing. "I didn't just say that out loud, did I?" she asked. She opened her eyes and saw Stephanie staring at her in shock. Then they both let out a wicked laugh that echoed through the courtyard.

As they wiped tears of laughter from their eyes, the teenagers put out their Pandoras and lit fresh ones as they shared their sexual fantasies about Spencer for the next hour.

uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers
1...34567...15