Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers

Lisa ran over to Spencer and Stephanie and sat directly in front of them on a small coffee table. "You're smoking now!" she exclaimed with much excitement before lighting a 120 for herself.

"Of course," Spencer replied nonchalantly as he brought the cigarette to the side of his mouth, made the tip glow, and then smiled widely as a white cloud slowly emerged from between his lips before being snapped back in a quick thrust.

"That's wonderful," Lisa said excitedly and French inhaled a curtain of smoke that made Spencer's dick pulsate between his lover's fingers. She looked over at Stephanie and asked as she pointed her cigarette in Spencer's direction, "May I?"

"Please do," Stephanie replied happily and moved her hand away.

"I've always wanted to do this," Lisa whispered intensely before taking a deep puff, getting down on her knees in front of Spencer, and wrapping her lips around the delicious looking cock.

The sensation Spencer felt was exquisite as he watched with delight smoke rise from his crotch and curl around Lisa's head. There was no way he was going to bring an end to this by cumming too quickly. He wanted this feeling to last forever as he brought the cigarette up to the side of his mouth for another luscious puff.

And then, across the room in the smoke and the darkness, he saw her -- the Asian woman from both his past and his dream. She was standing alone, looking at him with a wicked smile as she rhythmically brought a long white cigarette up to her lips, made its tip burn bright orange, and then slowly blew a stream of creamy smoke into the airspace in front of her. Spencer was greatly aroused watching her and felt that that image alone might be enough to make him spew his load into Lisa's mouth. But why was Jezzie, this former deacon from his father's church, here at this party?

"Do you know that woman?" he asked Stephanie who was blissfully smoking as she watched Lisa suck her lover's cock.

"Yeah, that's *********."

Her words were garbled by the loud moaning and lovemaking in the room. But before Spencer could ask her again, she got up from the couch and headed over towards Jezzie. Spencer watched with relish as his lover walked confidently across the room with a cigarette dangling from her fingers, maneuvering deftly between lovers and daisy chains. He was so in love with what she had become.

Lisa had paused for a moment to take a puff on her Virginia Slims, but Spencer wouldn't have it. "Keep sucking, bitch," he said coldly as he pushed her head back down into his crotch.

When he looked up to see Stephanie, he saw her standing in front of Jezzie whom he noticed was now holding a small chest. The wood was old and weathered and looked not unlike a small jewelry box. The woman said nothing to Stephanie but merely stood there in front of her, the corners of her lips curled in a smile, as she slowly opened the box for Stephanie to look inside. A powerful cone of smoke immediately forced its way into Stephanie's now wide open mouth for several seconds before appearing to reverse direction backwards and then quickly dissipate. Stephanie slowly exhaled a stream of smoke as Jezzie gently closed the lid and handed her the box. In a trance, Stephanie turned and walked away.

Spencer had no idea what was going on, but he felt no fear. Shit, he was actually turned on by the whole scene. He watched Stephanie walk towards him, her face cold and expressionless, as she held the box in front of her with both hands. She knelt down in front of Spencer and next to Lisa who calmly lifted her head to face her as Stephanie opened the box. Again, a cone of smoke shot out of the box like a jet stream into Lisa's mouth, taking possession of Lisa as it had Stephanie. When the powerful torrent of smoke had reversed direction and dissipated, Lisa's face grew slightly pale and the color in her eyes were replaced with a smoky glazed look. As Stephanie closed the lid to the chest, Lisa cocked her head slightly and let loose a stream of smoke that cascaded upwards.

Both of them now stared straight at Spencer who could clearly see their changed appearance. Clouds of smoke floated in a circular motion in their eyes where the iris used to be, and their pupils were bright red, giving them a demonic look. He looked over at Jezzie, her left elbow resting on a folded arm across her stomach while she held the cigarette aloft, and saw an expression of expectation on her face. Every impulse in his body told him to run away; every impulse, that is, but the one building in his dick like a volcano ready to erupt as he looked into the devilish eyes of these two demons before him. He found their state of possession so erotically evil that he felt compelled to join them.

And so Spencer did not look away as Stephanie, her face as lifeless as a corpse, moved the box towards him while slowly opening the lid. Spencer expected the cone of smoke to enter through his mouth any second, filling him with the power that possessed these two beautiful women in front of him; but instead he saw a bright light emanating from the box as smoked poured over its sides like the vapor from a block of dry ice. A cacophony of screams and torturous cries coming out of the chest grew louder as he stared down into the thick clouds of smoke. A face began to form in the smoke, moving upward and backward as if trying to escape. The expression was one of terror and agony, and it cried out in pain, the face rising higher from the smoke until Spencer could fully see its features and recognized it as...his own.

In horror he pushed the box away and the lid snapped closed, but the screaming continued, growing louder and louder as it was now mixed with the maniacal laughter of a woman. He watched Stephanie and Lisa burst into flames, their flesh and clothes turning black into ash which fell in clumps onto the floor. Spencer screamed in horror and put his hands over his ears to block out the laughter. He watched red goo stream down the walls, giving the appearance that the room and all of its occupants were melting.

"This is a nightmare," he told himself. "I need to wake-up!" And then he shouted as loud as he could,"WAKE-UP!"

Then everything went dark and the only sound Spencer could hear was his own heavy breathing. But in that darkness Spencer knew he was not alone. Something evil was there with him, and he was terrified.

"It's coming, Spencer," a voice whispered in the darkness. "Soon you will see how important you are to me."

++++++

Spencer opened his eyes wide and found Stephanie caressing his cheek. "What did you say?" he asked as he tried to get his wits about him.

"I said you are very important to me," she replied tenderly.

Spencer rubbed his eyes, "no...no, I mean...I mean...did you say something before that? Something about...about...it's coming?"

"Oh, you came alright, but that was a couple of hours ago. You've been snoring like a trombone since."

Spencer tried to move himself up straight on the leather interior of the backseat, but felt exhausted.

Stephanie looked at him quizzically. "Are you alright?

Spencer rubbed his eyes again and ran his fingers through his hair. "Bad dream, that's all."

"Don't worry, lover," Stephanie replied, "I got your back." Spencer hugged her with all his might and held her in his embrace for several minutes before suggesting they head back to the dorms. He, after all, was still pretty tired from his earlier ejaculation (not to mention the wild dream); and she, of course, was eager to see Jezzie (though she didn't tell Spencer that).

The night was cold and Stephanie asked if she could wear Spencer's jacket as they walked from the parking lot up to the dorms. As they passionately kissed goodnight outside of her building, he said, "I love you."

"I know," she whispered as she embraced him in one last hug, gave him back his jacket, and strolled into her dorm.

Spencer walked across the courtyard and down the path to his own dormitory, floating on air as he replayed the events that went on in the back seat of his girl friend's Mercedes. But he knew this feeling couldn't last once reality set in. His father laid down the law tonight: break up with Stephanie or he would have to move back home at the end of the quarter. Going against his father's wishes would bring severe consequences, the worst of which would be his father's refusal to pay his education bills. Spencer figured he could find a part-time job and some scholarship money to help pay for school fees, but he'd never get enough for housing, which would mean he'd still have to live at home, away from Stephanie and under his father's dictatorial rule. That was simply unacceptable.

Spencer paused along the path and leaned against the fence in exasperation. He wanted to curse, but not being a man well versed in the art of cussing, he couldn't think of an appropriate word or phrase. And yet anger boiled within him, though not enough to warm him from the cold night. Spencer stuck his hands into his coat pocket and felt a small, rectangular packet. He pulled it out and saw it was a pack of Pandora 100s Menthols. "Why that little imp," he whispered as he looked back at Stephanie's dorm. He reached into his other pocket and found that she had also managed to sneak a lighter into his jacket.

Spencer put the pack back into his pocket, but then felt a tremendous urge to light one. He spent a moment rationalizing that it would help calm him down and perhaps help him think up a solution to his predicament; but he knew deep down that that wasn't the real reason. There was something wonderful about these cigarettes that made him feel so good that he wasn't really interested in thinking about the health consequences. And besides, they really turned him on.

There was no one around, and the trees and bushes along the trail would hide him pretty well from any eyes looking out of dorm windows. He pulled out the pack again, saw that Stephanie had already taken off the wrapper for him, and proceeded to light a cigarette. He found the smoke from this cigarette to be even smoother than his first; and it seemed much easier to smoke now that his lungs were conditioned for what to expect. The volume of his exhale in the cold night air seemed twice its real size. He thought about his dream; about sitting on the couch with Stephanie; about Lisa sucking his dick. Only a moment ago he couldn't think of an appropriate curse word, but now he had no trouble thinking of all the profane words to describe one's anatomy, from dick and cock to cunt and pussy; they all seemed to flow freely in his brain when he smoked. And he liked that feeling....

This would be a hard habit to break, he thought to himself, as he dropped the mostly smoked cigarette on the ground and stubbed it out with the bottom of his shoe. And then he added out loud, "Kinda like cumming." Spencer continued down the path towards his dorm and headed up to his room where he looked forward to thinking such wonderfully lustful thoughts in the comfort of his own bed.

*******************

Stephanie wasn't sure that she could actually find the noodle shop again, and she was nervous about driving into Chinatown alone so late. But there it was - down a grimy, garbage strewn street.

When she walked in, she immediately noticed the four Vietnamese thugs sitting at the same table they were at the night before. The one from her fantasy gave her a wink and a kiss as he watched her come in.

Jezzie sat in the center of the room, a dense cloud of smoke hanging heavily above her table.

"Don't they eat anywhere else?" Stephanie said with a nod of her head towards the corner table.

"The noodles are good here," Jezzie replied with a smile as she tapped her fingers on an old wooden chest the size of a jewelry box in front of her.

"What's in the box?" Stephanie asked as she pulled a Pandora out of her pack and lit it freehanded. The tip flared brightly as she puffed hard while getting herself settled in the chair. Her fingers reached for the base of the 120 and she snapped back the thick ball of smoke in her mouth after puffing out her cheeks, then let loose a slow exhale in Jezzie's direction.

"Don't worry about the box right now," Jezzie replied cryptically. "First, tell me all about your evening withhim."

Stephanie smiled proudly as she took another deep puff, then after another snap inhale said, "I got a mouthful tonight."

"You go, girl!" Jezzie replied with congratulations. Then she said as she brought her cigarette to her own lips, "There is nothing sexier than smoking."

"You know it," Stephanie replied in a sensual whisper, followed by a double pump. "I think," she said lost in thought as smoke cascaded down from her nostrils; "I think I even made him a smoker tonight." Stephanie paused to think about the implications of what she just said and how wicked it felt to have accomplished such an act. "It was like he was a different person once he got that smoke in his lungs." Seeing no ashtray or bowl on the table, she flicked her cigarette ash onto the floor without a second thought and then filled her lungs once again after a strong pull that made the tip glow. Then she giggled as smoke poured out between her lips. "I put that extra pack you gave me into his coat pocket tonight. We'll see how long he can resist it tomorrow." Stephanie felt positively evil at turning her sweet, innocent boyfriend into a smoker. "Oh boy," she said with another flick of ash to the floor, "I'm going to Hell for sure."

Jezzie just smiled silently for a moment before asking calmly, "How about the other two packs?"

"I gave one to my sister Lynn, who absolutely loves them; and the other to my friend Lisa..." Stephanie brought the cigarette up to the center of her lips but then added, "...who I discovered tonight is a very naughty girl."

"That's good," Jezzie replied quietly, "we'll need them both."

"Need them for what?" Stephanie asked.

Jezzie smiled mysteriously. "You'll see."

Enchanted as she was by the Pandora and her own thoughts about sucking off Spencer earlier this evening, Stephanie didn't feel the topic was worth pursuing any further. But she was still interested in the box sitting on the table. "So what's with the box?"

"The box," Jezzie replied as she looked down at it and caressed it with her fingers. "Tell me, Stephanie, do you believe in free will?"

Stephanie wasn't in the mood for an esoteric discussion on philosophy, and she hoped that that wasn't what Jezzie was getting at; but she replied, "Sure. We all make choices, and then we have to live with those choices."

"Exactly," Jezzie replied as she threw her finished cigarette on to the floor and quickly lit a fresh one. "And with those choices might come consequences, yes? Some we see coming, while others lay hidden until they jump out when we least expect them."

"Where is this going Jezzie?" Stephanie replied a little exasperated.

"Why do you smoke?" Jezzie asked.

"Didn't we cover this topic last night?"

"Come on, girl friend," Jezzie said with the wave of her 120 in the air, "why do you smoke?"

"Because it feels good."

"But you know that there are consequences to smoking," Jezzie replied in the tone of a barrister.

"Of course," Stephanie replied, "everyone knows that smoking causes cancer."

"But lots of people smoke and live well on in years."

"But," Stephanie replied, feeling a bit lawyerly herself now, "the evidence of smoking related deaths is overwhelming. You may not die of lung cancer, but you're more likely to die of a heart attack or stroke or a wide variety of other diseases."

"Then why do youchoose to smoke?" Jezzie asked again, pointing her cigarette at Stephanie in an accusatory fashion.

"Because it feels good!" Stephanie exclaimed, now completely exasperated at this conversation.

"Exactly," Jezzie replied softly. She then began to stroke the cover of the box once again. "Now what if I told you that I could make you feel...wonderful?"

Stephanie took a slow puff, waiting for Jezzie to continue.

"I know how much you enjoy that Pandora," Jezzie said. "But imagine feeling that good all of the time, whether you smoke or not. And when you do smoke, feeling nothing but total...bliss?" Jezzie stared deeply into Stephanie's eyes. "Would you choose that?"

Stephanie was now hanging on Jezzie's every word. She would like to know what that feeling was like, but Jezzie was starting to scare her a little. "What's in the box, Jezzie?" she asked with trepidation in her voice.

Jezzie carefully slid the box across the table. "Open it," she said slowly.

Stephanie examined the box with her eyes. It looked as if it were centuries old and was marked with carvings and symbols that were completely unfamiliar to her. She felt that all eyes were suddenly upon her, and she looked towards the kitchen and saw Lee standing behind the window counter staring at her with a cigarette hanging loosely from tattered lips that had been chapped by years of steam and cooking grease. She noticed also the four thugs watching her closely with anticipation in their eyes that something important was about to happen. It's now or never, she thought to herself, and she placed both hands on the box and gingerly lifted the lid and tilted her head forwards to see what was inside.

It was with some disappointment, then, that she discovered the box was empty; but before she could say a word she noticed a wisp of smoke that began to rise up snake-like from the blackness. Another followed and began its ascent up towards Stephanie's face. Smoke began to bubble upwards like a witch's cauldron and pour out of the box over the sides as smoky tentacles rose in greater volume and began to swirl around Stephanie's head. The young woman was mesmerized by the sight and made no attempt to escape as the tentacles worked their way between her lips and up through her nostrils. She felt lightheaded at first as the smoke forced its way into her lungs, and then a feeling of joy that morphed into ecstasy gripped her. She wanted more and opened her mouth wider to let the smoke pour in with greater intensity, and as it did so her pleasure increased. Within a few seconds all the smoke coming out of the box had transformed itself into a single circular column that gushed with full force into her mouth. Stephanie could barely breathe, and for a moment she felt as if she were being strangled; and then in an instant the smoke began rushing backwards out of her body, through her mouth and nose, and into the box until the tail end of the column disappeared entirely. Stephanie lifted up her head and looked into Jezzie's thin almond-shaped eyes which were now fiery red.

"It feels pretty good, doesn't it?" the woman asked as she reached across the table towards Stephanie and closed the lid of the box.

The sensation that began moving through Stephanie's body was exquisite. She recognized it as similar to the high one gets just before orgasm, but it was 100 times more powerful than that, and much more long lasting. The high was better than pot; even better than the crack she had once smoked in high school. She felt completely free of any and all moral obligations to the world. "What's happening?" Stephanie asked breathlessly.

The four thugs got up out of their chairs and walked slowly across the room towards her.

"I call this little baby Pandora's Box," Jezzie said as she gently tapped the old chest. "I'm sure you remember the story from your Greek Mythology; Pandora, the first woman on earth, releases evil into the world because her curiosity compels her to open a jar where they are imprisoned." Jezzie paused long enough to take a final puff which she snapped back deep into her mouth. "This box," she said with smoke punctuating her words, "should someone choose to open it of their own free will, fills them with a delicious dose of evil which suppresses all of that morality bullshit God instilled in your soul." Jezzie lit a fresh cigarette and French inhaled a puff before continuing. "From here on out you don't have to worry about a single inhibition holding you back. No more second thoughts; no more 'should or shouldn't I' moments..." Jezzie paused to take another puff before adding, "You just act on that wonderful feeling of impulse."

uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers
1...56789...15