Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie felt like her pussy was about to explode in a joyous orgasm, and she wanted to savor this blissful moment as long as she could. She reached for the Pandora pack on the table and quickly pulled one out and put it in her mouth. Before she could reach for the lighter, however, a hand appeared in front of her face and offered her a flame. Stephanie looked up and saw the Vietnamese thug from across the room standing above her and smirking as he held his lighter in front of her cigarette. Stephanie moved the tip of her 120 towards the flame and puffed hard, inhaled, and then puffed hard again. The smoke actually intensified an already incredibly intense high.

"Evil never felt so good," Jezzie said with delight.

The young man behind Stephanie began to caress her shoulders as smoke poured out of her mouth up towards his face. She puffed again, leaving the cigarette between her lips and holding on to the table with both hands as the pre-climax high still continued to build.

"Of course," Jezzie said matter-of-factly, "there is still that issue of free will. The choice to accept such carnal pleasure could, quite possibly," she put her hands out in front of her and said in her best Italian mobster accent,"lead to some unforeseen consequences."

Stephanie continued to puff and inhale over and again, not giving a fuck about the consequences or the ash falling off the tip of the Pandora.

"So I'm willing to give you the opportunity," Jezzie said as she put her elbows on the table and leaned her head into the cup of her hands, the cigarette jetting out horizontally from between her fingers, "to change your mind."

"Who are you?" Stephanie whispered.

"I'm your fairy god mother; I'm Santa Clause; I'm your pusher. Fuck, I can be whatever you want me to be. Just always remember that I'm the one who can make you feel pleasure beyond your wildest fantasies." Jezzie sat back in her chair and stared deeply into Stephanie's eyes. "The choice is yours. I can wave my hand and make this all go away; take away the Pandoras; end this feeling of bliss you're experiencing once and for all, and let you go back to your puny little college life with what's his name."

"It feels so good," Stephanie whimpered as tears began streaming down her cheeks from the corner of her eyes.

"Or..." Jezzie said with a pause to ensure that Stephanie was listening, "you could follow me. It just takes the snap of my fingers to make it all," she paused again and then continued with a smile, "cum together."

"Please," Stephanie pleaded helplessly, wanting to let the orgasm wash over her like a tidal wave, "do it."

Jezzie snapped her fingers and Stephanie doubled over with a loud"Oh, God!" as wave after wave of orgasms violently shook her body. Her torso moved up and down on the table as if she had been sent into convulsions, and each new orgasm was like a skyrocket bursting in her body.

Jezzie shook her head with amusement at the quivering lump of flesh before her. "So weak," she whispered disdainfully.

When the orgasms finally receded, Stephanie took deep breaths as she rested her upper body on the top of the table. She felt like she had been run over by a truck as every muscle in her body ached. And then darkness started to fill the room. She grew cold and sensed that the life force inside of her was getting smaller and smaller -- until finally it didn't exist at all. She laid there motionless, feeling empty; her body nothing more than a shell.I'm dead, she thought to herself pitifully in the darkness.

But after a massive gasp of breath filled her lungs with air, the darkness quickly lifted and she sensed her body begin to transform as tummy fat shrank, her breasts grew firm, and the skin on her face tightened. She felt reborn and filled with energy; and oh, what wonderfully wicked thoughts began to slither into her mind: lustful, carnal thoughts that she would have been ashamed to imagine before, but now gave her a psychological high. She found the cold and empty feeling inside of her comforting as she realized at that moment exactly what had happened: she had embraced evil. Jezzie was right, she concluded: evil never HAD felt so good. She lifted herself up and looked at Jezzie.

"The physical transformation is an added bonus," Jezzie said with a giggle. "Nothing dramatic; just a few nip and tuck improvements I thought you might enjoy." With a wave of Jezzie's hand, a small table mirror materialized in front of Stephanie who admired her reflection with vain approval.

She moved her fingers over her face and discovered there wasn't a single blemish; and the few acne scars she had left over from puberty had vanished. She moved her hands over her tight breasts and gave them a squeeze. "Ohhhhh," she said with the close of her eyes and slow movement of her head, "these feel soooo good."

When Stephanie opened her eyes and looked once again into the mirror, she saw the reflection of several erect penises nearby as each of the four thugs surrounding her had unzipped their pants. A couple of them began to masturbate as they moved up along side her. Stephanie looked up at Jezzie who had an evil glint in her eye. "It's not a fantasy this time, is it?" she asked her mentor.

Jezzie just sat quietly, smoking her long cigarette, and then said, "You made the right choice, girl friend."

Stephanie lit a fresh Pandora freehanded and then stood up to face the four Asian men surrounding her in a semicircle. She took a long puff, inhaled it sharply, and then blew out a cone of smoke from the left side of her mouth.

"So," she said as she lifted the cigarette up to her lips for another puff, "who's gonna fuck me first?"

PART 7 - The Morning After

Spencer lay in bed with his hands behind his head as he replayed over and over again his evening with Stephanie. It had been hours since he had felt the exhilaration of his first cigarette, and the high he had felt earlier had now dissipated. He found himself asking whether it was love or lust that he felt for Stephanie, and while he wanted to believe it was the former, he couldn't deny that his actions characterized more the latter. The guilt that the father had spent 19 years instilling into his son started to creep back into the teen's conscience who suddenly worried for his soul. Should he pray? He looked over at his roommate's bed and saw that it was empty. Now was a good time while he was alone.

Spencer put his hands together. "Our Father," he began, "who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, they kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation..." Spencer paused. "Temptation," he repeated slowly to himself. How could he ask God for forgiveness of a sin that he wasn't truly willing to repent for; particularly a sin, if that's what it should be called, that he looked forward to committing again?

Spencer unfolded his hands. "Love is not a sin," he said looking up towards the ceiling as he sought to rationalize his trespasses; "nor is making love." He might well have convinced himself of this until he remembered that he had ordered Stephanie to suck his dick; and the recollection of that memory started to give him a hard-on.

He realized that there would be no resolution to this moral predicament tonight and decided to put it to the back of his mind. Instead, he drifted off to sleep thinking about the love of his life and wondered if she wasn't sitting on her own bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about the wonderful moment they shared together on that special night.

******************

Stephanie fell backwards onto a table, her eyes glued to a grease stain on the ceiling, and began moving her hips to the rhythm of her partner. "Is that the best you can do?" she jeered at the Vietnamese thug as he pounded his dick into her vagina. "You fuck like a little boy! You're not half the man your friends were." The thug looked around in despair and saw his three companions sitting on the floor, dazed after their own sexual encounters with the new convert to evil.

"I want you to plant your seed in my rice paddy, you fucking gook," Stephanie growled as she grabbed the young man's waist and pulled him back and forth more vigorously. "You're the worst fuck I've ever had!" Actually, Stephanie was experiencing pure carnal bliss, but she thoroughly enjoyed verbally denigrating this wannabe lover. She looked up at his face which had an expression conveying a mixture of agony and ecstasy. He puffed hard on his diminishing cigarette, letting the ash fall onto his partner's belly, desperate to cum.

Stephanie enjoyed this power she had over these thugs. She had fucked the other three into exhaustion, and now she was ready to chew this guy up and spit him out on the grimy floor with the others. She stood at the precipice of a mighty orgasm. "What the fuck are you waiting for?" she shouted at the top of her lungs. "Do it!"

Helpless to resist her order, the young man groaned loudly as his dick exploded in exaltation and deposited what seemed to him bucket loads of cum into Stephanie's pussy.

"Finally!!!!" she yelled, and climaxed immediately."Yesssssssss," she hissed mixed with a wicked laugh. "Oh, yes, there we go," she said stroking his cheeks while moving her pelvis back and forth to milk every drop out of his cock. "Cum to Mama, now. That's right."

Totally spent, the thug bent over and rested his torso on top of Stephanie's. He could barely move.

Stephanie's laugh had dwindled to a chuckle until she, too, remained motionless, breathing heavily. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced in these last hours at the noodle shop. But she would be ready to go again if there was anyone else in the empty restaurant who could fuck her (though in no way, she told herself, was she going to let that decrepit old cook in the kitchen get near her snatch.)

She placed her hands on the thug's shoulders and began to lift him up. "Get the fuck off me," she said coldly and pushed him on to the floor where he fell with a large thud. He was too exhausted to move and stayed where he landed.

Stephanie stood up, pulled up her pants and tucked in her shirt before sitting in the chair across the table from Jezzie who had been watching the handiwork of her prodigy, smiling proudly as she held a long cigarette along-side her face. Stephanie brushed loose strands of hair from her cheek and proceeded to light a Pandora freehanded. She took a slow burning puff and snapped back the ball of smoke deep into her lungs, cocking her head up and exhaling a stream towards the ceiling. She enjoyed watching how it cascaded upward like a river going uphill. She took another puff and simply held it in her lungs, slowly letting any remaining vapor ooze out from her nostrils. These cigarettes felt even better now after her transformation. She didn't care why and she didn't care how. Shit, she didn't care about anything...except that she felt like a fucking mythological sex goddess.

"You make this too easy," Jezzie said with a smile as she sat motionless, the smoke circling her head like a wreath.

"What do you mean?"

"Usually I get some resistance; people with second thoughts; individuals who have to be coaxed with promises of wealth or power. But you..." Jezzie paused, marveling at the young woman in front of her. "You just jumped right in."

She smiled wickedly back at her mentor and brought the long cigarette to the side of her mouth. She opened her lips in a broad smile and then snapped back the smoky contents into her lungs. "I like to feel good," she replied after blowing another cascading river of smoke upwards. "And what about these guys," Stephanie said with the flick of her ash in the direction of the thugs panting on the floor.

"Oh, they were willing converts, of course, but weak - as most men are." Jezzie gave Stephanie a knowing wink who replied with a slow nod of her head as she took a long puff on her 120 out of the side of her mouth. "As far as I'm concerned," Jezzie added with the wave of a hand, "they can go to Hell." And in an instant the three thugs lying on the floor disappeared, leaving the faint echo of screams of pain.

"Cool," Stephanie replied with a quick blast of smoke that punctuated the word.

"And now what will you do with this new passion for life?" Jezzie asked her.

This was something Stephanie had obviously not thought of while laying on her back the last few hours; nor was she interested in making plans for the future, beyond simply to make the most of the present. "I dunno," she responded. "My Mom left my sis and I a fortune, so it's not like I need a job or anything. So why go back to school?"

"Your sister might not understand your actions," Jezzie offered in a tone of mock concern.

This, too, had not occurred to Stephanie. What if Lynn DIDN'T understand and held back the money from her? Then she looked at the Pandora's Box sitting on the table in front of Jezzie. "She'll understand," she said with her eyes transfixed on the box, "if you help me make her understand."

"Anything that I can do for a friend," Jezzie replied warmly as she slowly pushed the Pandora's Box towards Stephanie across the table, "I am willing to do."

Stephanie stroked the box with her fingers as she had seen Jezzie do earlier. "My precious," she whispered to herself.

"And then what?" Jezzie asked.

The question woke Stephanie from her communing with Gullom. "Then," she said with the flick of the ash growing on the tip of her 120. "I don't know. See the world. Fuck who's in it. Play it by ear, basically."

"Sounds fun," Jezzie said. "'Of course, it would be nice to have some companionship; some friends who understand you and share your...desires. I bet you could find some friends like that." Jezzie paused for a few seconds before adding, "Although a little corrupting might have to be involved."

"Spencer," Stephanie whispered as she stared blankly into space. She had forgotten all about him. She was so done with love and loyalty. But still, Spencer was a lot of fun to be around; and she had come so far in corrupting him the night before. She gushed with evil pleasure at the thought of him looking into Pandora's Box. After that? Well, she'd keep her options open.

Jezzie seemed to know exactly what Stephanie was thinking. "I think Spencer would be a great companion," she counseled, "but he's not quite ready for Pandora's Box yet."

"What do you mean?" Stephanie asked disappointedly. "When will he be ready?"

"You'll know, girl friend," Jezzie replied mysteriously. "You'll know."

***********************

Spencer gazed upon the radiant face that belonged to Stephanie, bathed in the glow of a sunset that gave the scene the look of a hallmark commercial. She stared back tenderly at him and then broke into an innocent smile with the kind of expression that said, "I love you with all my heart." He cared so much for this girl; this young woman whom he loved with all his heart and soul. He was filled with bliss to know that he was the "one" for her; her soul mate, and she his. He trusted her. He would do anything for her. And right now, he just wanted to gaze upon her loving smile and enjoy this image of tranquility and peace.

Like a camera lens panning backwards to get a wide angle shot, Spencer's view of Stephanie began to encompass her whole body; and it was then that Spencer noticed that Stephanie held a freshly lit 120 white cigarette. With that innocent smile still on her face, she brought the cigarette up to the corner of her mouth and took a slow puff. The golden light that she had been bathed in was snuffed out by the tempest that seemed to form behind her as storm clouds filled the sky, and the air grew cold and damp.

Spencer felt butterflies forming in his stomach as he watched his soul-mate exhale a long stream of smoke. The smile on her lips had lost its innocence. Now it was lustful and greedy. She desired him, and he her. Spencer felt the chill of excitement move through his body as Stephanie brought the cigarette up to her lips again and took a long, slow burning puff that went on and on. His excitement increased tenfold as he waited in anticipation for her to take all of that smoke into her body; to let it control her. But rather than inhale it, Stephanie opened her mouth wide, her lips shaped into a perfect "O", revealing a thick, white wall of smoke that started to float out serpent like, beckoning Spencer to come closer. He wanted that smoke in his body, and he wanted it badly. He cared nothing for the consequences that might follow. He wanted only to feel the pleasure he knew it would bring him.

Spencer walked slowly towards Stephanie, and heard voices mixed with thunder that echoed in the darkness surrounding them.

"Beware the she-devil!"

"Do you believe in free will?"

"It's the End of Days!"

"You are very important to me."

"Suck it!!"

Over and over again the voices grew louder until the shouting was absolutely deafening; but Spencer felt compelled to move forward until he was face to face with Stephanie and placed his lips against hers. Immediately he felt the force of the smoke pushing into his mouth like a high-powered hose, and he greedily sucked it deep into his body until his lips stopped touching hers.

The sensation that moved through him from head to toe was cold and wonderful. He felt changed by the smoke, truly different in some way. He heard laughing, a deep guttural laugh that sounded maniacal. He watched Stephanie slowly back way, a wicked smile upon her face, but she was not the one laughing. And then like an out of body experience, Spencer could feel the camera lens panning out once again as he saw himself; and he realized that it was he who was laughing uncontrollably. His eyes were a fiery red and the expression on his face exuded wickedness. With an evil smile, Stephanie offered him her cigarette.

+++++++++

Spencer opened his eyes and saw above him the white ceiling. These dark dreams were coming fast and furious now, and he wondered whether he shouldn't write them down in a journal....maybe he could use them for a psychology report one day. He then discarded the idea. "Yeah, right; let's just tell the whole world about my dark desires to smoke."

He looked at the time and saw it was a quarter past 8. He would need to be at his Physics class by 9 am, but he always met Stephanie at 8:40 at the dorm's cafeteria so that they could walk over together. He got out of bed and began his day.

------------------

Stephanie looked forward to the day ahead as she drove her Mercedes down University Avenue and parked in the student housing parking lot. Lustful thoughts filled her mind as she fantasized about all the nasty things she would do to Spencer. Today she was sure that she would have his dick inside of the empty space between her legs; and she would refuse to take no for an answer. She lit a cigarette, looked up into the rear view mirror, and tilted down her sun glasses to gaze at her reflection.So fucking beautiful, she thought vainly to herself as she opened her mouth and snapped back a ball of smoke. She moved her hand into the backpack in the passenger seat and stroked the Pandora's box inside. "My precious," she whispered and then let out a smoke filled cackle.

She grabbed the backpack and proceeded to walk to her dorm where she looked forward to a nice hot shower. It had been 24 hours at least since she slept, but slumber was not on her mind at the moment. She had to get ready to meet up with Spencer. She looked at her watch, saw it was 9:30 am., and thought about her plan. She'd catch him at Asian American Lit at 10:30; she'd convince him to come to her house; and then the corruption would begin.

1...678910...15