All Comments on 'Pandora's Box Ch. 01a'

by SexKettle

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
autologousautologousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to reading the rest!

auhound49auhound49almost 2 years ago
Very well written and very hot!

I love preg risk stories and especially where there is risk and the baby is not actually wanted. There is nothing as hot as gambling with one's fertility and seeing what happens.

The "two week sweats" can be so damn hot! (I hope you put this part into one of your stories, along with the pregnancy testing - it does not end at the point of insemination after all).

I also appreciate you putting the tag "sex games" for this story. There is also a group with the tag "preg risk" as well as "pregnancy risk"

I also love "gambling prostitutes" which is the actual term some hookers use who charge extra for bareback and totally unprotected sex. I have conversed with several totally hot!

roseyfingersroseyfingers11 months ago

Wow, this is just wonderful. Now I'm going to have to read the whole series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexKettle@SexKettle
A page for the smuttier stuff I write. 'Pandora's Box' is a series about an increasingly slutty college girl named Daniella Cruz, detailing her sexual escapades both inside and outside the eponymous Pandora’s Box, a risqué and highly exclusive cabaret club. These misadventure...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES