Pandora's Box Ch. 02d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKettle
SexKettle
197 Followers

"Well, yeah. They've given us a defective condom. We can't use this, it'll break."

Luis' smile curled upwards even further. "And what makes you think that our little Hooters girl didn't use a defective condom?"

"I..." Dani trailed off, her breathing getting deeper. The idea that the condom in the envelope could have led to anything other than safe sex hadn't occurred to her at all.

Luis pointed at the card, that same amused smile lining his features. "I would read the whole thing before you jump to any conclusions."

Dani's heart was pounding as she let go of the door handle and slunk back over to Luis, passing the condom back to him in a shaking hand. She licked her lips and cleared her throat as she resumed reading from the card, an unshakeable sense of dread looming over her:

"Where did you meet your partner? He came to my house. Where did you have sex? In the living room and my bedroom. Was a condom or birth control used? Yes, an expired condom."

Dani's heart lurched as she read the next few words, her lip quivering as a flush crept up her face.

"Result of sexual encounter? The condom broke, leading to an accidental creampie and unplanned pregnancy."

Dani was trembling as she lowered the card and gazed apprehensively at Luis. He peered back at her, the smallest smirk on his face, and he shrugged passively.

"Don't keep us hanging. Let's hear the full story."

Dani's heart felt like it was about to fly out of her chest as she looked back down to the card. Anxiety twisted furiously in the pit of her stomach, a maelstrom of angst that made her want to just drop it and run away. Gulping down her panic, Dani forced herself to read aloud from the card once more:

"My name is Frankie, and I was a total stuck-up bitch in high school. I was hot, a cheerleader, and the prom queen. Super popular in my little clique. If you weren't part of my group you were an outsider. A loser. And I made sure that people knew that.

One person I treated particularly harshly was Michael, a friend of my brother's. He was a massive nerd, scrawny, quiet, and I took great pleasure in tormenting him whenever I could. Eventually he went off to college, and I didn't see him for a couple of years.

One day I was getting ready for a shift at Hooters, my summer job before college, when there was a knock at the door. I opened it, and it's none other than Michael. But college had treated him well. He was different now: muscular, confident, and cute as hell.

I explained that my brother wasn't home, but he would be soon, and invited Michael in. We got talking about the old days, and I started massively flirting with him. I could tell he was checking me out as well -- I wasn't wearing a bra, as it got me better tips at work, and he definitely noticed. Before I knew it, he was feeling up my boobs."

Dani paused to take a shaky breath before continuing: "It was obvious that he still remembered how I had treated him. And he was making the most of it now; making me do things to 'apologise' to him, calling me names, all that stuff. And it was turning me on like crazy. I loved every minute of it.

As things got heavier, I told him that I wasn't on the pill -- all we had was an expired condom, but we decided it was better than nothing. So we did it. I was bouncing on his cock and it was totally incredible. Even when Michael said that he felt the condom break, we carried on -- it felt just too good to stop."

Despite herself, Dani fidgeted with light excitement as she revelled in the story, knowing exactly what was going to happen next: "By the time we finished I was late for work and, after changing into my spare uniform, I had to hightail it out of there with Michael's cum still dripping down my thighs. Except, thanks to the broken condom, not all of it leaked out. In fact, the cum still inside me was hard at work making a little surprise to remember him by."

"Two weeks later, I missed my period. Nine months after that, I became a single mom. I never heard from him again. And, to this day, I wonder if he had planned the whole thing. His final revenge."

"Wild," Luis smirked, as Dani dumbly dropped the card on the table, her breathing laboured and her belly contorting in a tight knot. "Sounds like she deserved it though. Are you ready to play?"

"I... I don't know," Dani gulped timidly. "I... I suppose so."

Luis smiled at Dani kindly, stepping forwards and giving her shoulder an affectionate rub. "It sounds like that Hooters girl had a lot of fun risking it. I know you want to have fun too."

"I... I guess..."

"So then. Ready to go?"

"I mean, I have to, right?" Dani replied hesitantly, forcing a nerve-wracked smile in an attempt to suppress the rising panic inside her.

"Yes you do," Luis grinned, his eyes flickering devilishly. "Take a breather. I'll be in there." He jabbed a thumb in the direction of the bedroom. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

Breaking Point

Luis exited into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Dani heard a click as he locked it. Suddenly she was on her own, and she collapsed backwards onto the sofa in a daze.

For a few minutes Dani simply sat there, fidgeting slightly as the reality of the situation she was in began to hit her. She glanced around meekly, her hands clasped tightly together in her lap, as she struggled to control her breathing. It could have been worse, she knew: there was no guarantee that the condom would break. But if it did...

Oh God. What if it did?

Dani's breathing was laboured and heavy as she considered whether or not to just walk away. She could leave the room right now and go home. There was nothing stopping her, and it was easily the responsible thing to do. The smart thing to do.

After all, the stakes hadn't changed from last time: if she got knocked up tonight, her work placement application would be forfeit, and she would have to drop out of college. Her fashion marketing and personal trainer dreams would definitely have to be put on hold for a long time... perhaps permanently.

But a part of her -- a big part of her -- wanted to see this through to the end. Whatever the outcome. She had come this far after all. How could she possibly bail now? It was insanely risky... but Dani bit her lip as she began to consider how insanely fun it would be too.

With a deep sigh, Dani forced herself to her feet, her legs shaking ever so slightly as she began to pace the room absent-mindedly with her drink. She leaned on the kitchen counter as she reached it, sipping the rum and coke and getting the tummy flutters as she felt her ass cheeks strain against the tight shorts and her braless breasts wobble beneath her with nothing to contain them. Perhaps she was asking to be creampied, wearing an outfit like this? Dani could barely conceal her flustered delight at the thought.

Dani was getting hotter and hotter as she downed her drink and headed back to the sofa. Her shorts were on the verge of riding up her ass after leaning over, and she pulled on the bottoms to readjust them. Of course she still didn't want to get pregnant. But... if it was going to happen this way, well, it was a pretty hot way for it to happen.

She could feel herself steadily getting wet all over again, her new black panties dampening in tune with her moistening pussy. Dani caught herself in a wall-mounted mirror as she walked past, and she bit her lip as a salacious joy rippled through her. She did look hot as fuck in the Hooters outfit.

No wonder Frankie got knocked up in this thing, Dani thought to herself as she pulled the shorts higher and wiggled her bubble butt with a libidinous giggle. She turned around fully, grinning as she saw how her globe-shaped boobs swelled the white tank top, her nipples clearly poking through and leaving virtually nothing to the imagination.

A single bead of perspiration slid down Dani's cheek as she sat back down, and she brushed it away with a flick of the hand. Butterflies surged through her belly as she waited, imagining what might be about to happen to her -- the more she thought about the risks, the harder the butterflies swelled.

If the condom failed, she was in deep trouble. And Dani gasped as this thought thrilled her to the core. She rubbed her sweating palms dry on her shorts as heated excitement gnawed and chipped away at her receding anxiety. She swayed dizzily, intoxicated with horny joy, as she awaited her judgement and fate.

There was a loud knock at the bedroom door, making Dani jolt in her seat. Her head spun round, her eyes wide and her heart hammering away in her chest.

"Who is it?"

There was no answer except for a second knock. Dani winced -- she had to get up and open it. Her body shook as she stood up and approached, trembling a little more with each step. She paused to straighten her outfit and take one more deep breath. Exhaling, Dani grasped the handle in her sweaty palm and opened the door.

Luis, as expected, was stood on the other side. He had swapped his white shirt and olive pants for a black t-shirt and matching black slim-fit jeans -- Dani gulped as she took in his look from head to toe, her mouth hanging open, barely able to hide her visible arousal.

"Hey Frankie," Luis said brightly, appearing to size Dani up and down as his eyes roamed across her nubile young body.

"Hey cutie," Dani giggled in response, putting on her best ditzy California Valley Girl accent and batting her eyelashes. "You lost? You look, like, kinda familiar."

"Heh. We've met before. I'm Michael. I'm here to see your brother."

Dani paused for a second, pretending to think. "Oh! Michael! Yah, I remember you. You look, like, totally different."

"Yeah, well, college usually gives people a chance to reinvent themselves."

"Oh my God, I totally agree," Dani drawled, leaning against the door and playing with a lock of her hair. "My brother's not in right now, but he'll be back way soon. You can come in and, like, wait for him if you want?"

"Sure thing." Dani stepped back and held the door open for Luis, a rush of exhilaration engulfing her as she felt him brush past. She could smell his aftershave again -- he must have had a touch-up in the en-suite -- and arousal bloomed inside her at the aroma.

"So what's with the get-up?" Luis asked, freely crashing down on one of the sofas with a thump.

"What do you mean?" Dani asked, seating herself far more delicately on the edge of the other sofa.

"You're dressed in a Hooters uniform."

"Oh, yah! I work there, it's sooo amazing. But I need to leave for my shift, like, way soon."

"It looks real good on you."

"Oh? Yah?" Excitement glowed inside Dani, and she flipped her wavy hair behind her shoulders, subconsciously pushing out her chest. "All my customers, like, totally agree as well."

"So you must be finished with school then?"

"Yah, of course! I'm going to, um, college in a few months, it's gonna be sooo amazing."

"You definitely seem to have changed a lot."

Dani let out a small giggle, pointing herself fully towards Luis and placing a hand lightly on her knee. "Yah? Like, how?"

"Well, you're acting much nicer to me, for one thing."

Dani giggled in the fakest sounding way she could manage. "Oh my God, you are sooo funny! You're, like, totally hot now though. I'm, like, only mean to ugly people or whatever."

"Well, you used to be like that towards me." Luis' tone was nonchalant but there was a notably bitter edge, and Dani squirmed involuntarily in her seat.

"I'm, like, so totally sorry. Like, seriously. I never would have, um, done it or whatever if I knew you were gonna be this totally hot one day." A small grin spread across Dani's face, and she cocked her head to the side, continuing to lazily play with her hair as she swapped her faux apology voice for a more seductive, playful tone.

"So, I could, like, totally make it up to you or whatever."

"Oh yeah? How's that?"

"Well..." Dani stood up suddenly, sweeping her hair out of her face and revelling in the way her big braless breasts bounced with the momentum. "I have these, um, like, amazing giant boobs. I know you totally, like, like them."

Luis snickered at Dani's accent, his eyes flickering with mirth and his straight expression folding ever so briefly into a smile before he contained himself. His reaction made Dani snort with laughter too, and she bit her lip and turned away for a few seconds while she struggled to compose herself. Bratty, homewrecking college girl had been fun last time, but vapid, air-headed Hooters girl was proving even more enjoyable.

"I do, like, like them," Luis remarked teasingly. "Maybe you could bring them over here for me to have a better look?"

"Totally," Dani giggled, flushed red in the face and grinning as she sidled over, her wide hips swaying seductively from side to side in her tight orange shorts. Luis budged up to give her room, manoeuvring into a sitting position with his arm stretched across the backrest. Dani seated herself next to Luis and turned to face him, hoisting her long, pantyhose-clad legs onto the sofa and relishing the feeling of his fingers brushing the back of her neck as she leant back.

"You don't look like you're wearing a bra," Luis noted.

"I, like, don't really wear bras if I can, um, help it. It gets me seriously amazing tips at work if I, like, don't wear one. Also I, um, love it when guys stare at my boobs."

As Dani spoke, locking eyes with Luis, she slid one hand across the cream-coloured leather and onto his leg, glee rushing through her as her fingers brushed the dark denim. She exhaled pleasurably as she ran a hand over her breast at the same time, giving it a light squeeze through the fabric of her top.

"Oh yeah? Like I'm doing right now?" Luis had fixed his eyes firmly on Dani's ample cleavage -- she felt herself shrink under his gaze, her nipples hardening in response to his attention and the cool stillness of the room. They poked lethally through the thin material of her top, and Dani loosed the tiniest, cutest gasp as the soft fabric brushed against her sensitive pink nubs.

"Y-yah. Like that. Totally," Dani breathed. She felt dizzy with excitement as Luis' fingers traced the back of her neck, before sliding across to her bare shoulder.

Luis grinned, delighting in the way he was making Dani squirm. "I think I deserve to see them properly. Don't you?"

"Yah. T-totally." Dani nodded, shivering with anticipation.

"Well? Go on then. It's never too late to apologise."

Dani shuddered as apprehensive joy rippled through her, and she bit her lip as she untucked her tank top from her shorts. Grabbing the hem with both hands, she slowly raised the fabric to reveal her streamlined tummy and tight abs, which gently flexed under the bright lights in tune with her shallow breaths.

"Very nice." Luis reached out and ran his hand up Dani's tapering waist, enjoying the feeling of her soft yet taut skin, and stopping as his fingers grazed the hem of her top, which she was now holding under the curved undersides of her breasts. "You planning to keep going?"

Dani could only nod again, another ripple of joy coursing through her. She continued raising her arms and drew in a sharp breath as the hem of the top brushed over her erect nipples, stimulating them for a glorious split second with a pulse of sensual gratification. Luis' hand followed hers, sliding up her bulbous breast and over her tiny pink teat -- Dani gasped as his fingers tickled it, another spark of aroused pleasure lancing through her.

Dani's top was now gathered around her collarbone, and she sat silently and patiently with her arms holding the garment up as Luis freely pawed and kneaded her plump tits with both hands. Salacious glee danced through her with every squeeze, causing her to tremble and moan as Luis continued his exploration, his fingers and nails avidly traversing every inch of tanned skin.

Dani shivered as Luis' fingers tackled her nipples, ecstasy radiating through her body as he rubbed his thumbs around them, before starting to lightly pinch and pull on them. A lust-laden moan slipped through Dani's lips, her breath quickening as Luis' stimulation grew rougher and faster.

"Do you like them?" she gasped, her chest rising and falling with her rapid breaths.

"They're perfect," Luis replied, shifting closer to Dani. She gulped as she felt the heat emanating from his body. "But this isn't enough for me to forgive you."

"Oh!" Dani exhaled and jolted as Luis pinched both of her delicate nipples at the same time and gave them a light twist. "Like, what else do you want me to do?" she panted.

"First, get that top off. I want those titties bare and naked."

Dani didn't waste a second, tightening her grip on the twisted, bunched-up strip that was her Hooters top and pulling it up and over her head. She grunted softly as she pulled her long, chestnut curls free of the garment and tossed it across the room, fluffing up her silky smooth tresses and flipping them behind her shoulders. Dani was proud of her toned stomach and big breasts, and she wanted them on full display for Luis to see and enjoy.

"Good girl." Luis let go of Dani's nipples and wrapped his strong arms around her lithe back and broad hips, pulling her in close.

"Oh!" Dani gasped as she felt her ass cheeks glide across the leather cushions, bolts of amorous excitement coursing through her as she came to a stop inches away from Luis. His heady, musky aroma radiated outwards and rippled through her at such close range, and she could barely think straight as he leant in towards her heaving chest. Dani was only shaken from her stupor when she suddenly felt Luis' hot breath brushing across her hard little nipples.

"What do these taste like then?" he breathed, and Dani writhed in pleasure as his breath fired across her nips and breasts in gentle waves with every spoken word.

"They taste, like, amazing," she panted, pushing her chest out and moaning lightly as the tip of her straining pink teat brushed Luis' lips. "All the hot boys, like, totally loved my boobs. So, um, you can do, like, whatever to them."

Luis snorted with laughter, looking up at her and breaking character for a moment. "Seriously, Dani, fair play for keeping the act up this long."

Dani burst out laughing, partly in response to Luis' praise and partly in sheer intoxicated thrill at the situation she was in: topless, ovulating, and ready to be ravished once more by the man who had transformed her sexual horizons three months ago.

"It's getting harder and harder," she giggled, running her fingers through Luis' shining jet black hair. "I don't know much longer I can keep it up."

"Well make the most of the break, because Frankie's about to have her giant titties sucked on."

"Oh, yes please," Dani panted, anticipation rolling through her belly. "Don't wait on my account."

"I hoped you'd say that." Luis dived in without another moment's hesitation, latching on to Dani's plump round breast with his mouth. Dani gasped as she felt his lips press into her skin, gliding across it like a ship upon the surface of the ocean. At the same time, Luis' tongue danced across her small pink nipples, which stood painfully erect and solid as titanium. Dani squirmed at how engorged and stiff they felt, sinking her fingers into Luis' scalp and hoping, praying, that his oral assault would relieve some of the pressure.

"Do you have any idea," Luis said as he switched between breasts, "how hard it always was to be round here during high school, watching you prance around with these giant pornstar knockers all but spilling out of your tiny cheerleader outfit?"

"I, like, totally always saw you looking," Dani gasped, gazing at Luis, her eyes burning with desire. "I saw you, like, lusting after my giant boobs all the time."

SexKettle
SexKettle
197 Followers