Pandora's Box Ch. 02d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth between her legs exploded -- thunderous pangs of ecstatic pleasure lanced across Dani's body as she convulsed and writhed on the sofa. Her toes curled and her eyes rolled back into her head -- she saw nothing but stars as she screamed out in fervent rapture, her quaking cries echoing across the room until she lost her breath in drained silence. Her back, pressed against the leather for so long, was laced with sweat and her perfect, streamlined form writhed in ecstatic bliss, her huge breasts quivering on her chest.

As Dani came down from her climatic high, fighting for breath, she felt Luis' head pushing back against her legs, and she dutifully uncrossed them and let them fall to the sides.

"Were you trying to suffocate me?" Luis smirked, standing up and running his hands along her slick, wet thighs.

"Sorry," Dani gasped, still battling to catch her breath before breaking into a giggle. "If it makes you feel any better, it's entirely your fault."

"Oh? How so?" Luis was moving around the sofa next to Dani, and he slid one arm behind her upper back and the other behind her knees, hoisting her naked form off the sofa and into his solid, trunk-like arms. Dani gasped as she was hit with his masculine scent, mixed with the intoxicating, ambrosial fragrance of his sweat, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her towards the bedroom.

"If you weren't, like, sooo good at eating my little pussy, I seriously wouldn't have done it," Dani giggled, burrowing into Luis' torso and gazing up at him with her wide, hazel eyes as she slipped back into her Hooters girl alter ego.

"Well, your little pussy tastes too good not to eat," Luis shot back with a grin.

"Yeah? And, like, what else are you gonna do to my little pussy?" Dani asked, a surge of butterflies spinning through her tummy as she spoke, knowing fully well what else had happened to Frankie's pussy.

"Wait and see," Luis smirked as they reached the door. He lightly set Dani down on the ground, sinking his fingers into her soft bubble butt as he rose back up. Opening the door to the bedroom, he ushered Dani through with his hand still pressing into her rotund cheeks.

They stepped over the threshold together, the door sliding shut behind them. Dani panted shakily as she felt Luis' arm move up and curl around her tight waist, drawing her in closely. She twisted to face him, their noses brushing as they gazed deeply at one another.

Without so much as a word, Luis turned his head and began to kiss her, hard and deep. Dani rested her hands against Luis' hard chest as she returned the favour, pressing her lips against his and revelling in how soft they felt. The smell of his aftershave, of his scent, was heady and exhilarating, and she pulled herself eagerly against him as she curled her arms around his broad, muscular back, her bulbous bare breasts squishing against his naked chest and her wide hips pressing into his lean thighs.

Luis began to press more forcefully and Dani willingly parted her lips, allowing him to slip his tongue into her mouth, warmth unfolding like a flower inside her as his lips continued to heavily graze hers. Dani could taste the lingering vodka and sweet cream of the White Russians he had been drinking, her skin tingling as she felt the hot tickle of his breath beneath her nose. She reached up and raked her hand through his hair and he did the same, pressing one grizzled hand firmly into her long, glossy curls and threading his fingers through in drawn-out strokes.

Luis' other hand pressed into the small of Dani's back, and he began to pull on her lightly, urging her towards the bed. Dani complied eagerly, and they stumbled clumsily towards the middle of the room, their lips still skimming and smacking together in long, ticklish licks.

The pair's legs struck the end of the bed simultaneously, and Luis and Dani fell into it, laughing and giggling, their arms still drawn tightly around one another. With Luis underneath and Dani on top, they hastily resumed their smooching session. Dani felt a burst of sweltering lust as Luis groped her ass forcefully, gathering great handfuls of her firm cheeks and squeezing hard. She pulled her arms from around his shoulders and ran them over his torso in soothing, sweeping motions, running her delicate fingers across his steel abs with salacious glee.

Luis slowly began to slide his hand further down, his fingers gliding over Dani's leaking snatch. Dani's anxiety spiked as he probed her fertile hole, and she pulled her lips from Luis' and gazed at him nervously.

"I, like, seriously need to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

"I'm, um, like, totally not on the pill or whatever."

"Really?" Luis pressed his fingers against Dani's soaking slit and pulled them away -- the stringy, clear juices clinging to them made it perfectly obvious that Dani was ovulating.

"Y-yeah. So you have to be, like, totally careful. I have condoms in my nightstand."

"I'll do my best then," Luis grinned, propping himself up on his elbows and shifting Dani onto the bed next to him. He leaned over, rummaging around in the bedside table and, at length, he pulled out a tiny foil package.

"Wouldn't want you stretching out that Hooters top," he continued, clutching the small silver packet.

Dani felt a spike of intense nervousness as she nodded hesitantly. "Nope. Or the shorts"

"So you're completely unprotected? No shot, no IUD, no pill? Nothing to stop you getting pregnant?"

"N-nothing at all," Dani gulped, weighed down by anxiety as she wondered whether Luis was piling it on purposefully.

"This is all I can find." He held the package up in front of her. "It's expired. But there's nothing else."

Dani swallowed again, harder this time, as butterflies surged through her and apprehension gnawed at her insides. She wondered what Frankie's reaction to this news had been. Had she been hesitant to fuck with an expired condom? Or had she been more than happy to go for it, completely unaware of her looming fate?

"That's, like, seriously all there is?"

"Looks like it."

"It's... it's better than nothing then, I suppose."

Luis broke into a wide grin. "My thoughts exactly."

Dani watched with bated breath as Luis unwrapped the condom, pulling away the foiled outer shell and holding it over his cock. He glanced up at her and winked -- Dani flashed a tense smile back at him, although it quickly disappeared as Luis began to stretch the defective rubber over his cockhead.

"Careful," Dani gulped as she watched the latex stretch over Luis' throbbing length. He was almost an inch bigger than Jake, and she vividly remembered how easily her own expired condoms had broken against the latter's girth. Except, that time, there had been an entire box of condoms for backup.

This time, they only had the one. And Dani knew, with a swooping pang of agitation, if it broke now... she was definitely getting nailed bareback. The threat of a possible creampie suddenly hung over her like a Sword of Damocles, and Dani felt her entire stomach contort into a diamond knot as she clenched her teeth and fists, a single bead of perspiration sliding down her face as she stared at the condom, the only thing that could protect her now, being pulled over Luis' hard cock.

"It's holding," Luis said, giving the latex a small pinch.

"Don't do that!" Dani gasped, diving forwards and grabbing his hand. "Don't touch it at all!"

"Chill!" Luis urged, giving Dani's arm a reassuring rub. He pulled her in and she fell against him, their naked bodies slapping together. Dani tried to twist away, fearful of the condom rupturing if she came into contact with it, but Luis held her against him tightly and leant in closer.

"It'll be fine," he breathed gently into her ear. "We'll have a steamy little romp, and you'll go to work with nobody any the wiser about what you've been up to. Sound good?"

Dani's entire body felt numb -- she could barely sense Luis' warm grip clutching her athletic curves. Now that the condom had come out, the risk suddenly seemed so much more real.

So much more real... and so much hotter.

Dani glanced back down at Luis' pulsating prick. The condom was definitely holding. There were no obvious splits in the latex. The longer she stared, the fresher and more intense was her desire, bubbling up inside her like a fountain. It would be the greatest risk she had ever taken. And quite possibly the hottest sex she'd ever had.

"Hey. You good?" Luis was watching her intently, and Dani snapped out of her stupor to look at him.

"Y-yeah. Let's do it," she said, her defiant words masking her consternation.

"Good girl," Luis smiled, tracing his fingers through Dani's long chestnut tresses. "You can ride me on top. That'll make you feel better. More control."

Dani nodded in agreement, a grateful grin studded with anxiety flashing ever so momentarily across her face. Luis fell back against the bed, making the mattress shake and the frame creak. Dani carefully clambered on top of him, gingerly wrapping her hand around his latex-covered cock and guiding it to her leaking slit.

"Okay. Here goes," she breathed. Dani began to squat down, and she exhaled sharply as she felt Luis' rubber-clad glans graze her soaking entrance. She froze for a second, hoping against hope that the act of sliding onto him wouldn't break the condom.

Dani continued on her way down, and she let out a low sigh of contentment as she felt Luis' shaft start to slide into her slippery entrance. Another moan escaped her as his entire length filled her up.

She had expected every instinct, every nerve, to be screaming at her to get off. However, as she felt her tight hole stretch around Luis' length, Dani suddenly felt only bliss. Fresh lust reared up within her, and for the first time since the condom had come out she felt a genuine happiness rise through her body.

Taking a deep breath, a wide and salacious grin spread across her face, and Dani began to slowly pump and gyrate along the length of Luis' member. As she gradually bounced harder and harder, Luis reached forward and gripped her flared hips, his fingers sinking into her soft skin as she bobbed up and down.

Dani placed her own hands on top of Luis', holding him for support as she ground her pussy against his stiff tool. The glorious sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her was already starting to well up deep inside, and she began to moan loudly in rhythm to the slapping of her ass against Luis' crotch, as well as to Luis' own groans of pleasure.

"Did you ever imagine us, like, doing this?" Dani grinned breathlessly, tightening her grip on Luis' hands as she continued to hump him with carnal excitement. It was a little corny, but something about holding his hands while they fucked made her feel so secure, and she savoured the feeling deeply, feeling invincible as she continued to pump away at his virile manhood.

"I always dreamed of it," Luis responded, sounding short of breath himself. His grip on her hips tightened and he started to meet Dani's movements, thrusting up into her with animalistic grunts.

"You know how many other high school boys probably dreamed of, like, doing this to me?" Dani gasped, leaning back and rubbing her saturated pussy lips around Luis' latex-covered cock.

"I'm going to guess: every single one of them?"

"You totally know it." Dani's abs glistened with sweat, flexing beneath the bright lights, while her plump, round, heavy tits shook, jiggled and bounced in tune with the rest of her. Indeed, every movement of her body was hypnotic, from the wiggling of her wide hips to her quaking breasts to her flowing hair. Almost every inch of Dani's voluptuous body was in motion as she lewdly rode Luis' cock with her tight hole, her head thrown back in pure elation.

Beyond Dani and Luis' moans and grunts and the erotic slapping of their hot bodies, the only sound was the creaking of the bed, which sounded for all the world like it was about to give way under the duress of their ceaseless shagging.

Dani could smell the sweat and the heat emanating from both her and Luis, and this only drove her crazier, slamming her hips down and crying out in wanton delight. The danger of the defective condom had slipped almost entirely to the back of her mind -- for all she knew it had already broken.

But she barely cared as Luis' cock slid in and out of her, stabbing into her fertile depths with reckless abandon. She only cared about that familiar feeling of climax that was already starting to swell and bubble inside her for the second time, and of bringing Luis to that same orgasmic high -- whether the end result was going deep inside her or not.

"Jesus girl." Luis gripped Dani's hips even tighter as if trying to rein her in as she thrust crazily into his groin, grinding her dripping pussy lips against him in long, deep strokes. "You're going fucking wild."

"Uh huh!" Dani leant forward and licked her lips, gazing at Luis' face, screwed up as it was in concentration and pleasure, and she pushed her hands against his firm pecs, forcing her slender fingers as deep as she could into his solid skin as she continued to ride him with uninhibited recklessness.

"You certainly seem to be enjoying yourself a lot," Luis panted.

"I definitely am," Dani replied with a cute giggle.

"So you're not worried about the condom?"

"Not even slightly! Oh!"

"Maybe you even want it to break?" Luis grinned devilishly.

"Oh! M-maybe!" Dani felt pure wanton pleasure lance through her as she rode Luis harder, staring deeply into his forest-green eyes.

"Do you think Michael was trying to knock up Frankie?"

"Oh! I do!"

"Yeah? You think he wanted to punish her?"

"Oh! Yes! He wanted to punish her for being such a vapid little bitch!"

"By blasting a baby inside her?"

"Uh-huh. Oh! He wanted to fuck up her life by shooting a baby into her!"

"And what about you?"

Thrilled alarm twisted in Dani's gut. "Oh! W-what about me?"

"You want the condom to break inside you?"

"Oh! I-I..."

"I know you do. Say it."

"Luis!"

"Say it!"

"Oh fuck!" Dani pushed herself back again and panted breathlessly, moaning into the heated air as she shoved her sweating palms against Luis' thighs and pressed herself as far down as she could on his thick dick. She could feel every edge and every vein of his rigid tool, running across every groove of her tight twat in long, glorious strokes.

"Is that a yes?" Luis laughed, his own breath becoming increasingly laboured as he drove into Dani even harder.

"Oh! Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Oh! Fuck me! I-I want it to break!"

"You want the condom to break?"

"I want it to break!"

"Why?"

"Because... OH! B-because I want you to cum inside me!"

"Deep inside you?"

"Oh! As deep as fucking possible!"

"You want to get knocked up like Frankie?"

Dani gasped out, her stomach clenching with licentious anxiety. She was half mad with delirious arousal, and the idea of Luis cumming inside her, of getting her pregnant all because of a broken condom, made her heart pound with debauched glee.

"Do you?"

"Oh God!" Dani panted desperately, a flush of prurient panic firing through her body as she reared back and screamed with carnal excitement. "Yes! I do!"

"Then you fucking will."

Dani let out a shrill gasp as she felt Luis' cockhead impact roughly into her cervix, a first time, then a second, then a third -- was he trying to break the condom? She stared at him with dilated, begging eyes as he continued to plunge inside her with ruthless effort, growling and snarling like a famished predator with every fierce movement. Dani felt his tool stab her cervix a fourth time and she cried out in terrified, libidinous arousal -- he was trying to break it!

And she wanted him to do it.

Dani cried out as Luis took control -- he seized her hips and pressed her down as he began to piston in and out of her, his cockhead grinding against her tight pussy walls. His eyes burned with ambition and his face was grim with sheer, sweating determination as he speared into the squirming, delirious college girl.

Suddenly, Luis let out a long, drawn-out groan.

Dani's attention snapped to him immediately. "What is it?"

It took several, tense seconds for Luis to reply as he grunted with the continued effort of fucking her. "I think the condom just broke."

"W-what!?" Dani's stomach churned as alarm welled up inside her. Was he being serious? Or just playing the part?

Luis said nothing else -- his teeth were gritted as he pumped harder and harder into Dani, his eyes wild with hunger.

"Oh! Oh! L-Luis! D-did it really break? Wait! Oh!" Dani thrashed atop Luis' cock, bolts of trepidation streaking through her, yet she couldn't stop. If anything, her relentless riding grew even more intense, even more desperate, as she ground her baby-bearing hips into his baby-making rod, intent on receiving his baby-making cum with nothing left to protect her.

"Oh! Luis! We have to st-stop! Oh!" Dani was seeing stars, adrenaline crashing through her and butterflies thrashing in her belly as she bounced lewdly along the length of Luis' huge member. She knew it was a loaded weapon, knew how threatening it was to her, how easily it could fire and fill her with life-creating sperm. Yet, a pure, natural urge only drove her on as she worked to unleash it inside her, to have Luis explode deep in her fertile pussy and conquer her like the panting, heated slut she was.

Dani could feel an orgasmic font frothing inside her, ready to blow just beneath the surface. Her climax had been steadily approaching for some time now, but the destruction of the condom, her last line of defence, had propelled it to the fore, and she was now moaning and wailing with horny, carnal ecstasy as she felt the great tsunami rise up inside her.

The sensation grew and grew, and Dani cried out as she reached the teetering, titillating edge, the pressure welling up so tightly and so intensely inside her that she felt like her heaving loins might literally explode. The pressure reached its peak, throbbing and coursing within her at the height of her glorious apex, and Dani screamed in desperation, aching for the release that hovered so tantalisingly in reach.

Beneath her, Luis let out a great howl as his thrusts began to lose their rhythm. His pulsing cock scraped against Dani's insides, stabbing across the depths of her creasing, creaming pussy as he dug his nails into her hips and then -- with a mighty, triumphant roar -- he plunged inside her and held himself there as he came, his potent cock pumping cum out and into Dani's ovulating snatch.

It was the trigger Dani needed. She cried out as her climax erupted upwards and outwards in great waves. She screamed out in delight as her climax rampaged through her body, the intense searing warmth blitzing into every extremity of her contracting body like molten lava. She buried her curling toes into the mattress, dug her nails even deeper into Luis' skin, threw back her head, and shrieked and squealed with salacious excitement as she imagined Luis' cum firing inside her in great, sticky ropes, coating her insides and delivering sperm directly to her defenceless little egg...

Still sat astride Luis' cock, Dani panted breathlessly as she came down from her orgasmic high, clutching Luis' hands once again as he, too, let out the final small groans and involuntary twitches of his dissipating climax.

Now that the good part was over, Dani's arousal started to receded, subsumed rapidly by rising panic as she remembered what Luis had said... and what had potentially happened.

"Mmm. I forgot how fucking good you feel," Luis breathed, tracing his fingers along Dani's thigh.

"Oh fuck. Fuck! L-Luis! Were you being serious? Before?" Dani gasped urgently, flicking her matted hair out of her face and staring down at her cock-filled cooch, icy with dread as she waited tensely to see if Luis' cum would start leaking out of her.