Pandora's Box Ch. 02d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About?"

"About the condom! D-did it really break?"

"I don't know," Luis said with an amused shrug, stroking her hip. "I can't tell. Maybe."

"Oh God! Then check!" Dani's voice raised in accordance with her elevated stress.

"Get off me then." Luis remained cool as ever.

Agitation crept up Dani's spine as she slowly lifted her hips, feeling Luis' heavy length leave her. As part of the latex came into view, Dani gasped and raised her eyes to the ceiling, not able to bring herself to look.

"W-well?"

"Well what?"

"Is... is it on? Is it okay?"

"See for yourself."

Her heart pounding like a drum, Dani cautiously looked down between her legs... and laughed out loud with pure relief as she saw that the condom, impossibly, was still intact. True, it didn't look healthy -- the stuffed latex lolled heavily to one side, strained and stretched by the weight of Luis' plentiful cum. But it was all still contained, and a finger inside her pussy confirmed this; Dani smiled gratefully as she flexed her index finger against her walls, satisfied that nothing dangerous had breached the defective condom.

"Jeez," she gasped, laughing some more as she collapsed onto the bed next to Luis, brushing her long, sweaty hair out of her face. "I can't believe it didn't break."

"Neither can I," Luis said, giving the condom a prod. "I won't lie, I was certain it was going to give in."

"I mean, you tried your best."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act all innocent," Dani said teasingly, "I know you were trying to break it."

"Well," Luis replied with a mischievous grin on his face, "it was supposed to happen. Just ask Frankie."

"I guess," Dani giggled. She slowly stroked her hand along Luis' leg, her eyes still fixed on the straining condom. "That thing really looks like it could burst at any minute."

"Honestly, it feels like it might."

"I reckon another ten or twelve strokes and I'd have been done for," Dani grinned nervously, feeling a hot flush run over her.

"You reckon?"

"Totally."

Luis nodded slowly, his devilish grin growing wider. "Twelve strokes?"

"Probably. Give or take."

"How confident of that are you?" He was watching her intently now, and Dani felt a trickle of excitement run through her as she realised what he was getting at.

"Uh, I... pretty confident."

"You don't sound it."

"I am."

"If you're so confident," Luis smirked, "then let's test it."

"You're such a twat," Dani giggled, giving his leg a slap.

"So you're a chicken?"

"Fuck you. I'm no chicken. I just totally risked getting knocked up. Again!"

"Then you'll risk it again." Luis' grin was wider than Dani thought possible, and she felt a flash of irritation as he began to make chicken noises at her.

"Stop it," she ordered, clambering onto her knees.

"Bwak, bwak, bwaaak! C'mon. Twelve pumps. Your words."

"You're full of it." Despite herself, Dani was straddling Luis' groin again.

"Twelve pumps. The ultimate test. Who knows, maybe you'll be the one who ends up full of it."

"Hilarious. Ten." Dani was back in position now, squatting above Luis' cock, the cum-filled condom hanging heavily to one side. She exhaled as she felt the latex brush against her still twitching clit.

"Deal." Luis' eyes had lit up. "Ready when you are."

"You're gonna lose." With a determined glint in her eye, Dani sunk back down along Luis' slick shaft, breathing out as he filled her up yet again.

"One."

"That doesn't count. You just got on. Start riding, cowgirl." Luis gave Dani's ass a spank, and she let out a soft moan as she felt her cheek ripple with the strike.

"Fine. One. Two..." Dani breathlessly counted as she resumed her bouncing, her wet lips sliding up and down Luis' cock with the cum-laden condom slumping around inside her pussy. Dani knew it was a bomb that could go off at any second, and her heart was hammering madly in her chest as she gritted her teeth, doing her best to suppress the resurgent sense of panic that was threatening to spread through her. Why the hell was she doing this? She had nothing to prove.

"...ten. Done!" A spike of dread coursed through Dani as she lifted herself free of Luis' rod... and released as she saw the condom remained intact.

"Oh. Thank God," was all she could manage as she slumped back on the bed, feeling exhausted all of a sudden.

"So you were wrong then," Luis smirked, carefully rolling his member around in his hand.

Dani turned to him, her eyes wide with agitation. "No! Luis, please stop doing this."

"Stop doing what?" Luis asked innocently, his smirk growing wider and more mischievous. "I'm just saying. You were wrong about it taking ten strokes to break."

"I said ten or twelve!"

"Alright then. Let's test twelve. Let's see if you're wrong twice."

"Luis!"

"Yes, chicken?"

"God damn it!" Dani scrambled back on top of Luis, pressing his cockhead against her slit and sinking roughly back down on it. As she bottomed out, there was a loud squelching sound.

"Whoops!" Luis chuckled. "That sounded suspiciously like a condom breaking."

"Oh fuck!" Dani yelped, frantically looking down between her legs. She started to rise back up, but Luis gripped her hips and held her in place.

"Nope. Twelve pumps."

"Get off me!" Dani gasped, her legs quivering with distress. "I just fucking broke it!"

"Then it doesn't matter how many pumps you take. Twelve."

"Fuck!" Dani yelled in anguish and began to ride Luis again, counting in her head as she ground her pussy into his crotch. She was sweating with fear, weighed down by angst as the realisation that she may have just knocked herself up began to sink in.

And yet, she was still doing this. She was still riding Luis. She was only making it worse if the condom had indeed broken, ensuring that his hot cum would seep inside her, but she was doing it anyway. Dani groaned as she felt her belly cramp, but it wasn't with anxiety or fright. It was excitement.

"Twelve!" Dani's voice trembled and her legs shook as she rose up again. Luis' cock slid out of her... with the sperm-laden condom still intact, its perilous contents sliding around threateningly inside.

"Well, shit," Luis said, sounding genuinely surprised as he swept his fingers through his matted black hair. "I really thought that had done it."

"M-me too," Dani stammered, feeling faint as she once more stuck a finger inside her twat, double checking that nothing had squirted inside her fertile depths.

"Maybe we should try for 20?"

"Luis!" Dani gasped incredulously, her face burning with flushed arousal. "We can't just keep going until it pops!"

"Can't we?" Luis grinned. "If you didn't enjoy the risk, you wouldn't be playing Craps at all."

"I don't want to."

"Yes you do."

Dani's lip trembled as she gazed from Luis' smug expression down to his rigid manhood, the condom appearing to pulse with its baby-making contents. If any of it -- even a drop -- got inside her, she was potentially in deep trouble.

And carnal, salacious glee streaked through her like a comet at that realisation.

"How about I make it worth your while?" Luis was watching her expectantly.

"H-how so?"

"20 more pumps. If you win, I'll give you €10,000."

"Ten... €10,000?!" Dani spluttered, her eyes growing wide and her mouth dropping open.

"Yep. If you win, of course."

"Wh-what if I don't?"

A devilish grin spread across Luis' face. "Then you might have something to give me."

"Wh-what's that?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"N-no?"

"You'll give me a baby."

Dani gasped, her belly twisting in savage, flustered anxiety, the threat suddenly looming large over her. She was physically shaking, and she dug her fingers into the mattress in an attempt to suppress it. How the hell had she got herself into this situation?

"What do you say?" Luis was peering at her intently, his mouth and eyes upturned with the vaguest sense of calm amusement.

"€10,000?"

"Absolutely."

Dani's palms were sweating, her chest heaving, and the knot in her stomach as hard as a diamond as she considered the offer. Or, at least, pretended to consider it. Whether she was aware of it or not, her mind had really been made up the second Luis had brought it up.

And she wasn't doing it for the money.

Wordlessly, Dani crawled towards Luis a third time. His face lit up with triumphant glee as she straddled his hips once more, wrapping her small hand around his turgid member and guiding it to her leaking slit. The spunk-laden condom pulsated like a nuke about to detonate, as if to warn Dani away from what she was about to do. Dani took in a deep breath, and then exhaled as she sunk back down -- carefully this time -- feeling Luis' flexing length fill her tight, tiny pussy up once more.

"Do you want me to win?" she asked cautiously, her stomach clenching as she wobbled atop his cock.

"No. I want to win," Luis replied earnestly.

"So, you want me to get knocked up?"

"You would look real cute with a baby bump."

Dani gulped, her voice edged with nervousness. "€10,000 is a lot of money."

"Yes? What's your point?"

"You wouldn't have offered it if you thought you were gonna lose."

"No. I wouldn't have."

Dani whimpered as she felt her stomach somersault, a searing flush of trepidation lancing through her.

"Start bouncing, girl," Luis smirked. He pressed his hand into her smooth, flat abs, and his eyes flashed with a chilling certainty. "I can't wait to see your tight little tummy swell."

"It's not gonna," Dani responded defiantly, a burst of confidence flowing through her. Like hell was she going to lose. She started to ride him, her plump ass cheeks slapping into Luis' hips.

"You sure about that?" Luis pressed his hands into Dani's hips, assisting her movements while thrusting into her himself. The smacking of their naked, sweat-streaked skin filled the air, coupled with their grunts and gasps.

"Totally," Dani nodded, a hot thrill shooting up her spine. "I'm, like, totally sure, actually."

Luis snorted with laughter. "Frankie's back. Remember what happened to her?"

"I'm not Frankie." Dani answered, excitement welling up inside her nevertheless at the possibility of ending up like the Hooters girl. Pleasure coursed through her with every stroke of Luis' cock. Until her stomach twisted with consternation as she realised she'd lost count of how many pumps it had been.

"Maybe not," Luis said, his eyes alight with determination and his fingers sinking into the supple flesh of Dani's flared hips, "but in nine months you're going to be as big as her."

"We'll see," Dani breathed, throwing her head back as a gentle tingling, a spark of joy, began to flicker between her legs, her breaths transitioning into tiny little gasps.

"Keep going," Luis commanded, his own breaths becoming laboured as he continued to plunge deep inside her.

Dani did as she was told, tensing her abs as she leant back and pushed her hands into Luis' thighs for added momentum. The soft sparks had grown more intense now, and she could feel a rolling warmth start to channel in her lower belly, heating and flaring up like a bellows. She had completely lost count now, and she didn't care. She knew she was far past 20 strokes, and she didn't care. It felt just too damn good to stop.

"Faster. Faster. I want that condom torn apart," Luis ordered, his deep stare fixed on Dani. She gazed back, her eyes glinting with lust and her mouth hanging open in sordid, anticipatory pleasure.

Dani's breathing was strained and heavy as, with considerable effort, she hastened her efforts, riding Luis' pulsing cock with as much horny exertion as she could muster. Her sensibilities took flight as her hormones seized control of her mind and body -- she felt excitement, thrill, fear, and anxiety all well up inside her in one go.

Her pussy was utterly drenched and saturated with her juices. The signs of ovulation were clear, an egg primed and ready in her chute for impregnation. Her plump tits quaked and swayed on her chest, her nipples rock-solid and stabbing through the air like tiny little torpedoes.

Dani looked back down at Luis and he flashed one of his killer smiles, sending pure wanton delight rushing through her as she rode him like her life depended on it. The warmth in her belly was growing hotter and hotter, having evolved into a searing inferno, and Dani threw back her head and shrieked with prurient elation as her third orgasm of the night drew closer and closer.

Luis' smile vanished and he suddenly took on a look of intense concentration, his grunts and groans echoing across the room amongst Dani's own moans and the passionate slapping and grinding of their hard, hot bodies against one another. Dani felt his cock swell inside her, pressing against her clenching pussy walls, and she knew he was close.

And she also knew the condom wouldn't survive the second salvo.

"Oh God! Oh!" She had to stop. She knew she had to. Luis was going to cum, the condom was going to blow, and two loads worth of sperm were going to be fired straight inside her fertile pussy. But Dani's hormones were still in control and using her impending orgasm against her. It was a trap. Her body wanted her pregnant. Of course she wasn't going to stop. How could she? She couldn't possibly deny herself this glorious, potent ecstasy.

"Oh! God! F-fuck!" Dani slammed herself forwards and pressed her hands into Luis' solid pecs, gritting her teeth, her nostrils flaring, primal instinct smouldering in her eyes. She fucked and bucked her hips against Luis' groin, moaning and gasping as every vein, every bump of Luis' cock speared into her sopping hole. The inferno was swirling, bubbling, a volcano ready to blow, and Dani shook and convulsed as she felt the magma start to flow over the edge...

And then came the eruption.

Dani screamed wildly into the air as the scorching flames detonated inside her, blazing into every crevice, every corner of her quivering body. She dug her nails into Luis' skin, crying out in debauched bliss, her eyes rolling back in her head and her slim, curvaceous body spasming as great, uncontrollable waves of wonderous elation rolled through her. She had waited so long for tonight, to cum lewdly on Luis' magnificent member again and again, and she savoured every moment deeply as she rocked atop him with her mouth hanging open and her eyes firmly shut.

Dani's pussy was contracting deeply along the length of Luis' cock and, spurred on by her orgasm, he growled and drove into her like a piston, holding her wide, quaking hips down and ploughing his virile length deep inside her. The shaking girl was completely vulnerable, her mind highjacked by her climax, and the animalistic, procreation-minded part of Luis' own brain knew it.

Luis grunted as his body began to tense and seize; the tip of his cock began to pulse and throb with incredible pleasure, and his cum-filled balls drew in tightly, preparing to deliver the second load. He let out a long, drawn out groan as he lost his rhythm completely, his relentless penetration of Dani's drooling cocksleeve quickening as his thick tool began to reverberate deep inside her...

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Luis yelled out involuntarily, squeezing the muscles in his groin as he drove deeply into Dani, preparing to shoot his second helping of sperm and overwhelm the stretched and exhausted condom.

"Yes! Do it!" Sat astride Luis' pulsating cock, Dani was still in the concluding pangs of her third orgasm. The warmth was receding back into her lower belly, but every increasingly clumsy stroke of Luis' shaft was still firing bolts of incredible satisfaction through her quaking form. It still felt too good, and no force on Earth could have compelled her to willingly get off, to not receive his cum.

Luis howled out as his orgasm hit him like a freight train, his cock throbbing powerfully as it fired the first of many great ropes of sperm against the critically weakened condom.

"Oh my God..." Dani came to a sudden stop, ramming herself down on Luis' spouting manhood and grinding her pussy against his pubis, leaning backwards and pressing her hands into his spasming thighs as felt the first vigorous blast inside her.

"Oh my God!" Dani swore she could feel the condom starting to bulge and distend inside her vulnerable kitty as a second lance of cum impacted against it. She gasped with sheer delight at how unbelievably wonderful it felt, how utterly sublime, to risk so much over a few seconds of breath-taking euphoria. One more discharge would do it. She knew it. One more ejection of sperm and the condom was going to blow, deep inside her tight, fertile pussy.

Dani's arms were shaking with delirious anticipation, and she moved to adjust them and secure herself. However, she greatly misjudged how stable she was in that moment and, as she lifted one arm, the other suddenly gave out.

Dani yelped as she fell backwards, hitting the mattress between Luis' shaking legs. As her hips rose up unintentionally, her ovulating pussy slid clear of Luis' potent cock at the exact moment that a third jet of sperm lanced clear and struck the debilitated condom right against the tip.

And, at that very second, the pressure finally proved too much, and the condom exploded.

Dani's breath caught in her throat as she felt great globs of cum spatter across her thighs. She gasped with alarm, realising with growing shock what had happened. With the wonderous feeling of Luis' cock in her tiny pussy having ceased so rapidly, Dani was suddenly acutely aware of the compromised, dangerous situation she was in.

Dani glanced up as the fourth jet of cum sallied forth from Luis' tool -- her heart leapt into her throat as it narrowly missed her pussy, skimming her pubic mound and splattering across her tummy.

She hastily slapped a hand over her flexing vagina as the fifth shot of cum lanced out of Luis' cockhead and impacted across her knuckles, right where her open slit had been a split second prior.

"Oh fuck! Luis! The condom!"

Luis' only response was a low, drawn-out groan as his cock continued to pulse and shoot long ropes of jizz, and Dani watched with bated breath as she lay there, her hand still clamped over her pussy as she waited for it to be over.

At length, breathing heavily, Luis sat upright, slowly stroking his cock to tempt out the last few drops.

"Jesus. That felt fucking incredible. You okay there?" He chuckled as he saw Dani lying on her back between his legs, her own legs splayed with a small hand pressed tightly across her kitty. Thick helpings of cum coated her belly, pubic mound, and thighs.

"I'm... I'm good, I think." Dani couldn't help but laugh giddily, amazed at how luck had pulled her back from the precipice of a risky creampie for the second time in a row. "Can you get me something to clean up with?"

"Sure, here." Luis reached over the edge of the bed, grabbing Dani's bath towel from earlier, and he casually tossed it at her.

"Thanks," Dani said, cautiously wiping the still-perilous cum from her legs and tummy.

"My God." Luis was inspecting the remains of the condom, which amounted to little more than a long, shattered strip of latex. "This thing deserves an award for how long it lasted there."

"Better make it a posthumous reward," Dani panted wryly, clambering into a kneeling position.

"Are you religious, Dani?"

"I... no?" Dani raised an eyebrow at the seemingly random question.

Luis dangled the condom in front of her, shaking his head in disbelief. "That condom had no right lasting as long as it did. You might want to reconsider your beliefs, because I think there might just be someone watching over you."

"You reckon?" Dani chuckled, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and standing up to stretch. "Someone who knows what a shit mom I'd be, I guess."