Pandora's Box Ch. 02d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you love all the customers staring at them in Hooters, don't you? That's how you get your tips, isn't it? Bouncing your huge tits in their faces and begging for their money." There was contempt in Luis' voice, and he began to nibble and nip at Dani's erect udder, his teeth grinding along the delicate skin. Dani gasped out in discomfort, writhing as Luis' jaws clamped around her nipple like a vice, slowly sinking into it and causing bolts of pain to lance out across her chest.

"Yes," Dani panted, arching her back and pushing her chest into Luis' face to try and relieve some of the pressure. "Yes, I fucking love it."

"I knew it." Mercifully releasing her stinging teat, Luis leant into Dani. She grunted as she felt his weight pressing into her and froze as he stopped with his face inches away from hers. She could feel his breath dancing across her open lips and she licked them anxiously, wrapping her arms around his broad back and staring up at him with wide doe eyes and dilated pupils.

"Is Frankie a little slut?" Luis quietly snarled, his lips barely touching as his green eyes hypnotised Dani with their intense glare.

"Yes," Dani whispered back, her breath catching in her throat ever so briefly before she released it shakily. "She's a, like, little slut who totally jumps into bed with boys who think she's a bitch."

"It's a risky thing to do," Luis said, gently kneading Dani's breasts. His grip was less severe than his bite, but Dani still felt his nails digging into her flawless skin, threatening to leave deep red marks in her smooth flesh. "Do you think she's going to get what's coming to her?"

Dani's breath shuddered as she peered up at Luis, writhing rhythmically in his iron grip as a huge wave of butterflies soared through her belly and radiated outwards to the very edges of her body. She could hear her heart pounding in her chest, the intense drumming rebounding in her ears as her pussy leaked ceaselessly in response to Luis' questioning.

"Oh God. I-I do."

"Yeah?" Luis' hand slid down Dani's streamlined torso, gently stroking her tight, toned belly around her navel. "You think she's going to get punished for being such a stuck-up little skank?"

As if to emphasise his point, Luis' hand came to a rest over Dani's hard, heaving abs, and he pushed against them. Dani groaned at the pressure on her stomach, the butterflies abandoning their swirling and fleeing outwards.

"Y-yes. She is."

"And is she looking forward to her punishment?"

"Oh fuck! Yes! She is!"

"Good girl. Good fucking girl." Luis' hand slid away, relieving the pressure on Dani's tummy. "I'm bored of feeling you up. But I still don't think you've apologised enough." He released his grip, and Dani grunted as she fell backwards into the leather with a soft thump, her long luxurious hair falling over the edge of the sofa in a flowing cinnamon tide.

As Dani propped herself up on her elbows, her bare tits lying heavily on her chest, Luis had spread himself back across the sofa and propped her feet into his lap.

"I think you're a little too well dressed." He began to unlace Dani's trainers, fixing his hard stare on her. "Do you remember when you got the football team to steal my shoes and throw them on the school roof?"

Dani uneasily tried to pull her foot from Luis' grasp as she felt her trainer loosen, feeling an odd sense of guilt for an act she had never even committed. Luis had commended her accent, but she had forgotten how well he also seemed to sink into these roles.

"I told you, I'm, like, totally sorry for all of that."

"Uh-huh." Luis pulled the trainer off, immediately followed by the white sock. Dani exhaled as she felt the cool air skim her bare foot, wiggling her coral-painted toes. As he started on the other shoe, Luis returned his gaze to hers.

"You don't sound very sorry. I had to walk home in my socks. Maybe I should make you walk to Hooters in your bare feet? It's boiling hot out there -- the pavement will scald and burn your pretty little soles." Although it obviously wasn't a real risk, Luis' tone was so laced with resentment that Dani's stomach clenched at his threat as the second trainer slipped off, followed by the final sock.

"I, like, totally swear I'm so sorry," Dani gulped, futilely attempting to pull her small, exposed feet from Luis' grasp. She breathed in sharply as his fingers crept around her sole, and a rush of sensitive tension resonated throughout her leg.

"Oh. You ticklish?" Luis asked teasingly, tracing his fingers along the underside of Dani's outstretched foot. She gasped in discomfort, her leg twitching involuntarily.

"Yes!" she whimpered, attempting to yank her foot away.

"I remember when the rugby team wedgied me and stapled my underwear to my locker. But, of course, that was nothing compared to the tickling torture I'm about to inflict on you."

"Luis! Don't!" Dani yelped as she felt his fingers started to dance across the bottom of her foot. She tried even harder to pull away, her belly heaving with alarm as the awful tingling sensation began to ripple up her leg and across her body.

"Who's Luis?" Luis grinned, rapidly skimming and pressing Dani's soles with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"I'm serious!" Dani shrieked, writhing against the leather so hard that it started to burn her back. "Please! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" Luis released his grip on Dani's feet and she yanked them away, gasping for breath. "Look at me. Now."

There was an edge to his voice, and Dani dutifully sat up, ensuring her still-tingling soles were planted firmly against the leather sofa. She was now dressed only in her orange shorts, tan pantyhose, and the brown ticket pouch -- the latter was digging into her waist and she unclipped it, chucking it over the side of the couch.

"Do you remember when you got the guys to steal all my clothes from my locker during P.E. class? I had to streak across the school to get replacements from lost property. Of course, that was all part of the plan."

"Lui- uh, Michael, I'm totally so sorry. I was a bitch at school. I, like, feel way bad about it."

"I want you to suck my dick. Right now. I want you to wrap those big, beautiful blowjob lips around my cock and slurp on it like your life depends on it. Can you do that for me?"

Dani gulped. "Do I, like, have a choice?"

"Of course not. Now come here and do it."

Dani instantly clambered forwards, running her hands across Luis' hard length through the denim and softly kneading it with her silky fingers. Her nervousness was entirely feigned -- the idea of getting Luis' rigid cock back in her mouth made her spirits soar and her pussy gush.

"I'd, like, love it even more if you totally got outta those clothes," she simpered, lightly stroking the tip of Luis' cock through the fabric.

"I suppose that's only fair." Luis kicked off his shoes and socks as Dani grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, eagerly peeling it up his hard, muscular torso.

"Finally. Gorgeous boy," Dani tittered, rubbing her hands up and down Luis' steel abs in great motions, savouring the feeling of his hard skin beneath her soft, delicate hands. She leaned in and began to kiss him, gently pressing her full lips against his chest and stomach in sweet little smooches.

She got lower and lower until she was at the waistband of his jeans, and then opened her mouth and sunk her pearly white teeth into the rough denim. Dani growled like an animal, the cutest little smile on her face, as she looked up at Luis with wide, innocent eyes.

"Hungry, are we?" Luis smirked as he ran his hand affectionately through Dani's thick, shining mane of hair.

"Hungry for one thing only," Dani grinned back, and she unzipped and unbuttoned Luis' pants in two quick motions, sliding her thumbs under the waistband and yanking them down his legs. Luis reached down to give her a hand and, soon enough, he was down to his boxer briefs only.

Dani was ravenous at this point -- she hooked her thumbs around Luis' underwear and ardently pulled them down his legs, allowing his thick, potent cock to spring free. She hastily brushed her hair out of her face and, keen to waste no more time, dived between his legs and wrapped her hand around his impressive length.

She peered up at him and giggled seductively, kissing the tip of his cockhead with her plump lips. Dani began to lavish kisses upon Luis' virile member, each one sending a soaring buzz through her belly as her lips grazed every inch of his pulsating cockhead. As she worked she began to open her mouth wider and wider, taking more of him in with every small, sloppy snog. Finally, she brushed her lips across his entire pulsing purple glans, taking the tip in its entirety.

Dani began to draw Luis in deeper, encouraged by his resonant groaning, sliding her lips gracefully over the upper half of his erect manhood, being sure to drag her tongue along the underside of his cockhead every time she bobbed back. She had forgotten how great he tasted, and she revelled in the sensation of his salty pre-cum slithering across her taste buds, making her quicken her pace and take him in harder and faster.

Dani wiggled her tongue across the tip and the underside of Luis' veined tool -- she could smell the sweetened sweat emanating off his coarse pubic hair combined with the red-blooded scent of his rigid cock. The sensation of his burgeoning length inside her mouth, swelling against her tongue and the roof her mouth, was driving her wild. She took him in as deep as she dared, roughly deepthroating him as the sounds of urgent slurping and sucking filled the air.

As she worked, Dani let out a muffled giggle as she felt Luis' hand wrap around her glossy, wavy locks and gather them in his strong grip, keeping her hair out of her face. Dani peered at him and her eyes creased upwards in gratitude, before she returned her full attention to his raging member.

She could feel Luis throb in her mouth every time she took his entire length in and, as he let out a long, drawn-out groan, Dani pulled him out entirely and began to jerk him off, her saliva providing the perfect lube as her dainty little hand lashed him up and down.

"You like what a Hooters girl can do?" she asked sweetly, her hand pumping his stiff cock.

"A little too much," Luis responded with evident strain. "Ah! You're gonna make me blow!"

"Oh yeah?" Dani grinned, amused that she had brought him to the edge so quickly. It would be no fun if he erupted now however -- even if the future alternative was far riskier for her -- and she withdrew, letting his cock slap wetly against his abs, a single stream of pre-cum leaking out the end and pooling at the base of his shaft.

"I'm totally gonna need to, like, leave for work soon," Dani said, leaning back as her tight, flat belly glistened with sweat beneath the bright lights. Her thighs were slick with her juices beneath the pantyhose, her bulbous tits reddened from Luis' pawing and biting, and a single string of saliva clung to her chin beneath her bottom lip. Her soaking pussy continued to leak ceaselessly, a gleaming treasure hidden behind her orange shorts.

"Not until we're finished here."

"Oh!" Dani let out a cute little gasp as she felt Luis' fingers probe her fertile pussy through her shorts. She pushed back and pressed against his hand as it danced across the taut nylon in teasing tickles.

"What do we have here?" Luis asked, his lips curling upwards in a small smile. He pressed his fingers between her legs more tightly, and Dani loosed a louder, lustier gasp.

"That would be my, like, tight little pussy," she smiled back, squashing her naked tits against Luis' chest as she pressed herself in and nibbled his earlobe. "It's really, really wet."

"I can feel it," Luis said, rubbing up and down Dani's slit through her tiny shorts. She let out a shuddering gasp and clamped her thighs together, gyrating her hips as the heat radiating from her wanting kitty funnelled upwards and spread throughout her body.

"We have got to get you out of those. They're practically glued to your body." Luis gave Dani a firm push, sending her tumbling backwards with a giggle, and he grabbed the garment with both hands. "Give me a hand here."

Still giggling, Dani lifted her wide hips off the sofa and wiggled them from side to side as Luis pulled the shorts slowly down her thighs. The main holdup was Dani's plump ass, and she dug her heels into the leather, panting as she felt the waistband of the shorts drag excruciatingly slowly across her rotund cheeks. Finally, the waistband loosened as it slipped beneath Dani's buttocks and Luis grinned as he tore the bright orange garment down her legs and off her feet.

"While we're at it..." Luis wrapped a strong arm around both of Dani's legs, holding them in his lap again as he gave her pantyhose the same treatment, stripping it roughly down to her ankles and then pulling it off entirely. Dani was now wearing only her damp black panties, spread across the sofa with her supple tits lounging on her chest and her abs flexing gently.

"Good. Where were we?" Luis dropped Dani's legs and turned to look down at her, a hungry glint in his eye and a roguish smile on his face. "Oh, that's right."

Luis leant back in and kissed the top of Dani's stomach, just beneath her breasts. She exhaled deeply as she felt his strong hands run along her body, sliding down her slim waist and past her wide hips before coming to rest on her ample round buttocks.

Luis tightened his grip on Dani's backside and lifted her lower body beneath him as he started to plant soft kisses down her abdomen. Dani could feel her skin sparkle with every lazy, wet smooch Luis placed on her hard flat stomach, and soon enough he began to kiss harder and deeper, his lips sliding sloppily down her belly and leaving a long, wet trail down to her coin-slot belly button.

As Luis continued swiftly down, his lips dragging against her taut skin, Dani's gaze met his, and they watched each other hesitantly as the wordless threat hovered in the air between them, as to whether Dani's belly was still going to be this flat and smooth in nine months' time. Or even in three months' time.

It was a momentary pause, however; Luis continued in his descent, his sloppy kisses descending beneath Dani's naval and down towards her shaven pubic mound. Dani's breath caught in her throat as his lips crept closer and closer to her twitching clit... and then, right on the edge of her soft mound, he began to pull away, causing Dani to wince with agitation.

Dani's frustration was short-lived however; as Luis pulled back from her groin, his fingers looped around her damp panties and began to peel them down her butt and hips. Dani grinned and squirmed joyously at his touch, relishing the feeling of the delicate cotton sliding down her smooth legs, her swollen, aching, glistening pussy now completely exposed to the cool air.

Dani lifted her legs up and angled her bare feet towards Luis, allowing him to thread her panties over her ankles and then pull them off completely. He caught her small foot in his hand, her toes barely an inch from the tip of his nose, and Dani breathed in sharply as a rush of sensitive tension resonated throughout her leg.

"My bad," Luis smirked; he transferred his grip to Dani's ankle and relief rippled through her. He brought her foot to his lips and kissed the top of it softly -- Dani stiffened automatically in response, but loosened up at the tenderness of the kiss, which caused an odd fluttering in her stomach.

Luis, his hand still gripping Dani's ankle, began to lift her leg above his head, planting more deep kisses up her toned calf as he did so. He reached the back of her knee and pressed his lips against it in a long, wet, drawn-out smooch. Dani's heart skipped a beat, and she tipped her head back and let out a small moan as amorous pleasure coursed upwards through her leg -- she hadn't expected to find it so erotic.

Drawing his lips away, Luis continued on his odyssey, placing yet more kisses up Dani's firm thigh until, finally, she writhed as she felt his breath on her pussy lips.

And, this time, he didn't hold back.

Dani let out an echoing moan of ecstasy as Luis' lips and tongue met her shining pussy. Everything seemed to pause and slow around her in a collision of nerves as he began to work on her throbbing clit, running his tongue across it in great, soppy streaks. He was still holding her aloft, his fingers pressed into her toned ass cheeks, and Dani felt a heated warmth spread from between and behind her legs, flooding her entire body in glowing rapture.

Dani closed her eyes, focusing on the glorious sensation of Luis' hot tongue probing her tiny pink pearl, slipping around her sopping lips and dipping into her fertile hole. She was rapidly losing sense of anything that was occurring elsewhere on her body, consumed instead by the fervent flush of passion welling up in her lower half.

"You taste so fucking good," Luis noted, his voice muffled and distant. Even the incredibly brief pause he took to speak was enough to agitate Dani, so glorious was the feeling of him lapping at her soaking twat, and she let out a quiet sigh of exasperation, her entire body deflating in tune with the decrease in delight, no matter how temporary it was.

"Oh! Don't talk," she whispered, reaching down and pressing her hand against the back of his head. "Just keep going."

Luis suddenly stopped, pulling his face ever so slightly away and gazing at Dani over the top of her squirming body, his eyes filled with teasing mirth. She could still feel his hungry breath against her fragile snatch and she groaned with acute frustration.

"Careful," he smiled. "Maybe I'll get bored if you boss me around too much."

"I'm sorry," Dani gulped, remembering how badly he had teased her last time, repeatedly bringing her to the edge of orgasm and then backing away. She knew perfectly well how excruciatingly he could torture her if he wanted to. "Please keep going. I'll be good."

"Yes you will," Luis grinned, and he dived back between her legs. Dani cried out salaciously at the return of his prurient tongue, spearing into her soaking hole and driving across her velvet folds in great waves of joyful bliss. He pulled her in closer, his face buried against her pussy, and Dani swore she could feel every groove, every crevice of his nose, lips, and tongue against her tight depths.

He began to heighten his assault on her clit, sucking and slurping with relished abandon, and Dani cried out again, a long and lingering wail of sheer elation as she savoured this glorious feeling. Almost involuntarily, Dani wrapped her legs around Luis' head, holding him in place as he continued to lavish attention on her fragile kitty.

Her grip was hard and firm, but she was too far gone to notice, crying and moaning as every lash of his tongue translated into a great wave of rapturous pleasure, coursing throughout her entire body. Luis didn't seem to mind either, focused as he was on stimulating her delicate twat, her Amazonian grip apparently going unnoticed.

Dani began to heave and moan as she felt the tell-tale pangs of climax welling up inexorably inside her. She gripped Luis' head tighter with her legs and raked his hair with her dainty fingers, puffing and panting and fighting for every inch of breath as the toe-curling sensation began to bubble between her legs and spill out across her body.

Dani gripped the armrest behind with her other hand, digging her fingers into it as her impending orgasm began to churn and bellow across her writhing body in great strokes. Her tummy rose and fell with every great, deep, rapid breath, her abs flexing and glistening with a sheen of sweat, and she cried out as she neared the point of no return.

"Oh! Fuck! Keep going, please, please, please, please, please- AH!"