Pandora's Box Pt. 02

Story Info
Tenant's locked room reveals more secrets.
1.5k words
4
11.3k
21
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
944 Followers

Pretty much need to read part 1 to enjoy this.

Wednesday evening proceeded with routine activities, read and processed the mail, paid a few bills, checked on the girl's homework and backpacks for morning. Finally, about 9:30 Janet, in a matter-of-fact tone told me, "Give the dog his walk, then take a shower and meet me in bed."

The shower instruction was a pretty good sign that I would be getting some attention in bed. I was ready, in fact I had been ready for three hours. I showered up, slipped on a pair of silk boxers, pulled back the sheets, turned on the news and waited for Janet. I didn't have to wait too long. Janet used the restroom, then returned to the bedroom still wearing her stockings, flared pleated mini skirt, and midriff tied blouse. She stood near the foot of the bed and said, "Let me show you a small part of my new lingerie wardrobe."

Very uncharacteristically, Janet swayed back and forth and undid the knot and remaining buttons on her blouse. The revealed bra was a beautifully embroidered white demi cup bra that delightfully displayed her breasts. This wasn't a Walmart bra or even a Victoria's Secret bra, this had the fancy markings of something from Europe or Asia. It was clear Janet was enjoying herself and delighted with my reactions. She swayed her hips, giggled a little, then undid the hook and zipper on the skirt. The red thong panties were the identical style as the bra only in red. Janet quickly noted she had the complementing colors as well as an identical set in black.

Janet walked toward the bedroom door to latch it, wiggling her bare ass as she walked away from the bed. She returned and approached the bed and when she was near enough, she grabbed my briefs quickly pulling them off. Needless to say, 6 inches of very ready cock stood at attention. Janet slipped off the heeled sandals and climbed on the bed. There was no foreplay unless you count 3 hours of teasing and anticipation as foreplay. Janet quickly straddled my groin; with one hand she pulled the crotch of her thong to the side and with the other steered my cock to its favorite destination. Aided by ample natural lubrication, I was balls deep in seconds. Janet wasn't done teasing, she slipped off one shoulder strap and slid it down her arm so one breast was revealed with a fully aroused nipple and goosebumps on her areola.

The last time Janet had been this aggressive was on our five-year anniversary when she was half drunk and on a Caribbean vacation. She was riding me with gusto, one hand fondling her bare breast and the other rubbing her pussy amongst moans and panting. I was torn between matching her thrusts with my own or remaining passive so I would last longer. Lust won out. I flipped her over in a reversal and pounded her into the mattress with abandoned before erupting almost simultaneously with Janet's tremors and orgasm. This was followed by 15 minutes of passionate kissing and groping before the obligatory bathroom visit and the reality of early morning obligations ended our antics for that night.

My bedtime prayer included a thank you for my wonderful wife and also for a wife that could let go and be a little naughty on occasion. Then my thoughts drifted off toward wondering what else in that locked bedroom might have contributed to Janet's mood and free spirit and if it would continue.

Thursday night was routine, but we scheduled a talk about the apartment after the kids were in bed. Janet joined me in the family room wearing a pair of skintight booty shorts and a matching tank top that gave generous views of cleavage. Janet grinned at my admiring stares and noted, "You seem to like Lisa's taste in clothing."

I was anxious to hear what else was in the previously locked room. Lisa updated me on the status of her efforts to prep the unit for leasing. Several items of furniture were sent to a consignment shop and others given to charity. The kitchen was ready for a new tenant and Janet had sorted through Lisa's bedroom and closet and kept numerous items, sent some to consignment and donated others. It appeared there would be a few thousand dollars of net revenue. Then there was the issue of the previously locked bedroom. As I had not yet been to the room, Janet described the contents. Evidently Lisa was something of an internet influencer, artist and graphic designer. The room housed a rather elaborate computer video studio setup, a substantial collection of printed computer-generated art and a large collection of club wear, lingerie and sex toys.

Janet had uploaded all the art to the cloud and forwarded it to her parents as well as the account and contact information for two studios that were marketing her art. Her parents were proud and appreciative when they realized how successful she had been. Janet didn't see any reason to share knowledge of Lisa's sexy wardrobe and sex toy collection and I was left with inheriting several thousand dollars' worth of high-end computer equipment. While a nice treat, the real treat would be exploring the clothing and sex toy collection in more detail.

Friday night was typically a family night out as Janet and I took the girls to the mall food court and let them order for themselves from the food court vendors. I told Janet I would look forward to her wearing one of the outfits from the locked bedroom for our family outing. She smiled and said she would see if there was something appropriate for wearing in public with the girls. The implication that most of the outfits were not appropriate had me anxious to see the full collection modeled.

I arrived home a little late on Friday and the girls were ready to go. Janet greeted me asking, "Will this do?" as she walked into the front room in black yoga pants with a tuck stitched rear seam that pulled the fabric into her butt crack, and some cut out sections with sheer mesh screen like fabric patches giving glimpses of her hips, butt and legs. I don't think she realized how hot she looked in the pants particularly from the back where the tight fit and butt seam highlighted her very nice-looking ass. The top was an ivory white stretch tank top that similarly made her nice shape very apparent. I was surprised and pleased that she seemed willing to wear it in public.

We enjoyed watching our eight-year-old executing the order and counting her change as the girls returned to our table with their chicken nuggets, mac and cheese and lemonades. Once settled, our 8 year old turned to us and asked, "What is a MILF?"

I practically choked on my sandwich and Janet looked puzzled and asked, "What did you ask?"

Anisha said, "That man in line behind me said to his friend that you were a MILF."

Janet and I both looked toward the vendor and noticed two security officers getting their orders. Janet told the girls she wasn't sure what they were talking about but not to worry about it. I pulled out my phone and texted Janet, "MILF means Mother I would Like to Fuck"

As Janet turned pink then blushed, I realized she hadn't heard the term before. The men took a table near ours. I texted Janet, "I can't blame them, that outfit is hot, and they want a closer look. By the way your nipples are aroused and showing now. Why don't you go get some more napkins as an excuse to give them a better look."

Janet said, "You are enjoying this aren't you?"

My ear-to-ear smile couldn't hide the fun I was having with the situation. I reacted, "You look very nice in your hand-me-down pants, no sense in not letting people enjoy them. After all, you would have never bought them for yourself or let me buy them for you. I'm surprised you were willing to wear them."

Janet responded, "I looked them up online and these are $90 yoga pants and they still had the tags on them. Maybe I should have returned them. Or maybe I should just let you get your kicks."

She stood, turned and very deliberately headed past the two security officers toward the napkins. Her aroused nipples were very apparent and there was a distinctive sway in her hips. The locked room was paying more rewards for me and the onlookers.

We spent about a half hour walking around the mall with the girls window shopping and me teasing Janet as various guys checked her out, some quite obviously. The attention was getting to her as she became anxious, and the tight white blouse did little to disguise her aroused nipples.

I continued the teasing, "Maybe we should go home, put the girls to bed and experiment with some of those sex toys that Lisa left us. I think you could use a little attention. Me and the sex toys might be able to take care of you or I could see if those security guys have any plans."

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
944 Followers