Panic Buying Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, I started to deflate, and rolled off Debbie, taking a moment to kneel in front of her, watching as my cum started to flow out of her, down her right ass cheek and onto the sheet. I rolled to my left, lying on the bed next to her. She rolled to face me, putting her left leg over me, resting her head on my shoulder. I kissed her, now gently. She settled in to me, and I pulled the covers up to keep us from getting chilled. Debbie sighed as she ran her fingers through the hair on my chest.

"I hope that ligation took," I said, kidding her.

Debbie laughed. "I hope so, too. But they have been known to come undone. It would be funny if that happened, and you knocked me up again." She looked up at me.

"Might be hard to explain," I teased.

"True," said Debbie, kissing me. "But I wouldn't mind if it did." She kissed me again. "Abigail is a sweet baby. " She kissed me. "I'd have another one with you."

I laughed. "Your hubby is going to wonder why you go to Wal Mart, and once a year in the spring, you're pregnant," I teased.

Debbie kissed me. "It'll be our little secret," she said, then giggled, her fingers grabbing the hair on my chest.

"OK??"

"Yeah. I just felt your cum drip from me and run down across my leg. It tickles."

"We'll have to do something about that, then," I said, kissing the top of her head, and rolling her onto her back. I slid down the bed, moving between her thighs, noting that she indeed had a thin white line across her right thigh. There was more slipping out from between her still slightly spread labia. I kissed up her left leg, moving to her right as I got close to where my cum had leaked from her. I licked up the trail of cum, then moved up to kiss Debbie, giving her a taste of what was to come.

"Mmmm..." she said, tasting the hint of semen on my mouth. "I tasted that!!"

I pulled away. "There's more," I said, reaching down to put a finger in her pussy. I pulled it back out, coated in cum, putting it in her mouth. She sucked it slowly, making sure she got the full flavor.

"Mmmm, good," she said, smacking her lips.

I again knelt between her thighs, now kissing to the top, and nuzzling in her golden pubes.

Debbie looked at me with disbelief. "You're really going to do that??"

"Do what??"

"Go down on me, now??"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I??"

"You just came in me. I mean, a lot!!"

"Yeah, and wait til I give you a good licking now." I smiled at her.

Debbie sighed. "I can't get my husband to go down on me at all, ever, and you're going to lick your cum from me??"

I smiled and licked my lips. "You bet. I think you'll like it." I stopped a moment. "I don't understand guys today. I would never go to bed with someone, and not go down on her. I guess the new generation just doesn't appreciate the taste of a good woman-or even a naughty one."

Debbie laughed. "He says it's 'yucky' and not that tasty. I guess you like both!!"

"I absolutely do. Going down on you as foreplay is fun." I looked her in the eye. "As afterplay, well, it's explosive." I tapped her on the cheek. "You'll see. And by the way, you taste wonderful."

She looked serious for a moment. "Did you go down on your wife??"

"Not as much as I would have liked. She said I made her cum too hard, it gave her a headache. As much fun as we had, she never really would let herself go and completely enjoy a good orgasm. She had this guilt complex, that if she enjoyed something, it must be bad. I don't think she ever overcame it."

Are you going to make me cum too hard??" asked Debbie, looking at me as if she was afraid I might not. I just licked my lips and smiled.

I knelt back down in front of Debbie. She gently pushed forward, as if to say 'don't tease me.'" I kissed the top of her cleft, just above her clit, drawing a soft moan. I then licked down her left outer lip, and back up her right. She pushed forward, trying to entice me into her leaking twat. I backed away, then returned, this time licking up her left inner lip, just close enough to her clit to make her jump, then back down the right side, again making her start. She grabbed my head with both hands, trying to pull me in for a full slurp into her again spread cunt.

"Don't tease me," she begged. I just looked up and smiled, and licked my lips. I blew her a kiss. She looked into my eyes, a look that said, please, please, don't make me wait. I again licked up and down, this time just grazing her clit, making her moan and jump. I kissed back down, only this time when I came back up, I kissed Debbie full on her open pussy, sucking gently and pushing my tongue into her as deep as I could reach. She shook as the sensation overtook her. Before she could fully cum, I pulled back, a good coating of semen on my tongue. I lifted up and moved over her, kissing her, letting her taste what I had deposited in her only a few minutes earlier.

Debbie wasn't expecting the intensity of my kiss, but caught up quickly, her tongue wrestling with mine as we kissed, she taking the sperm off my tongue. I pulled away, Debbie looking at me with surprise.

"Wow, that was....different!! I've never tasted myself, and never, never myself with a guy's cum!!"

"Was it good??" I asked, smiling at her.

She smiled. "Hell yeah. I want more of that."

I again knelt before her, repeating my attack on her now profusely dripping cunt. Again I moved up to kiss her, giving her a good mouthful of semen and pussy.

"Mmmm," said Debbie as I pulled away. "That's so good. I love the taste of your cum."

I smiled and went back down. This time, I stayed on her pussy, kissing her inner lips, and giving her a good licking out, working around and around her labia, finally settling on her clit, which was now standing up, begging for attention. Debbie yelped and gave a start when I licked over her clit. I kissed it, gently pulling it into my mouth. Debbie grabbed my head, pushing it into her.

"Lick me good, like you promised," she said, smiling down at me. I just looked up and licked my lips, then went full on, giving her the most intimate kiss, my lips on her labia. I thrust my tongue into her, reaching as far as it would go, then pulling back and swirling it over her clit. She started to moan, a long steady lust filled cry. I gently sucked on her labia, and her hips shuddered, her thighs closing around my head. I sucked her clit and tongued it hard, driving her over the edge. She screamed, and I thought I'd suffocate from Debbie pushing my face into her sex while her thighs tried to crush my head.

I eased up, not wanting to overstimulate her-not that I was not already there anyway, but I didn't want her to pass out. I gently licked her labia, and she'd jump from the touch. I finally pulled up, taking a long breath. I kissed up her body, through her pubes, over her belly, kissing each breast and nipple, finally her mouth. We kissed deeply. I had to move up over her to kiss her. My cock was surprisingly, halfway hard again, not something I'm used to at 61. I let it fall on her wet, spread pussy.

I wasn't sure how long this was going to last. and put the head at her opening. I slid in, getting in her probably only because she was already so wet from her orgasm and my cum, and my head was fat. Once inside her, I firmed up a little more, and slowly stroked in and out of Debbie, adding to her pleasure. She pulled me to her, thighs wrapping around me.

"Fucking me again after all that," she said softly, kissing me. She looked up at me. "You amaze me." She kissed me again.

"Well, you're pretty amazing." I looked down at her pretty face. "And amazingly pretty." I kissed her softly. "And an amazing lay," I teased.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said. "I mean, you make me cum like a volcano, you'll go down on me..." she looked up at me.

"Anytime!!" I said

Debbie smiled. "Anytime," she said softly. I flexed my cock, making her jump, and smile. "Anytime. Who ever thought a guy would go down on me after he came inside me?? I'll be coming back for a second helping of that, over and over."

"Maybe you can get hubby to go down on you, even without the cum in your pussy. He might be teachable."

Debbie laughed. "Not likely. We've been together 20 years. If he hasn't learned by now..." she laughed.

"Just not going to get it, is he??"

Debbie shook her head no. "Probably not. And I guess I won't, either." I pushed into her, my cock somehow finding renewed vigor. "Mmmm...." said Debbie, smiling. "Gonna fill me up again??"

"I hope so. It may take a while this time, if I even make it all the way there. I'm not 25 anymore. But if you're not in a hurry..." I smiled down at her.

"I have time," she said, reaching up to kiss me. She pushed back at me. The head of my cock bumped her cervix. I felt the hair around my cock press into the soft, wet hair around her spread labia. "Oohh," she said, feeling me deep inside her. "I think you're getting bigger."

I smiled at her. "Yeah, good stimulation from a hot partner will do that. The fact that your kinda messy right now also is a turn on."

"Really?? You don't mind my sloppy pussy??"

I kissed her. "Not at all." I smiled down at her. "Secret dirty fantasy."

"Oh, I see. Sloppy seconds. You are a dirty boy!!" Debbie moved her hips to intensify the feeling of her messy cunt, making me slurp in her as she moved. "Mmmm...feel all that slick cum inside me....you're just swimming in my flooded cunt." She looked up at me, smiling.

I slowly slurped in and out of Debbie's soaked cunt, savoring the silky feel of my cum inside her. I'd like to say that by itself was enough to keep me going, but, at 61, I, not surprisingly, needed some help, especially so soon after having cum. After a while, I pulled back out of Debbie, but she was not disappointed. We lay together for a while, and I got enough of a hard on back to continue. This time, Debbie threw a leg over me, now straddling my waist. Her open, leaking pussy was spreading atop me, and she took me in her hand, putting my cock back into her pussy, easily taking me inside her, now riding me slowly. The feeling was delightful, and I enjoyed seeing her golden pubes riding up and down on my cock, as well as seeing her nicely shaped tits gently swaying as she moved above me. I pulled her to me, sucking on each nipple, making her shudder as he arousal built, and she'd have a mini climax from her clit rocking on my pubic bone as I played with her soft breasts.

After a while, she rolled off me again. I was still semi hard, though had lost some of my firmness. We lay together again for a few moments. Debbie then knelt at my side, took my dick in her hand, and leaned forward to kiss it. She looked over at me.

"You know I'm a slick, sloppy mess, right??"

Debbie laughed. "You know I know how you got that way, right??" she teased. She took the head in her mouth. The warmth and wetness gave me an immediate jolt, and I stiffened as she slowly pulled off it. "Besides, after what you did for me, I can't be shy about returning the favor." She smiled and took my cock in her mouth again. "And I haven't yet had the pleasure of swallowing your cum." She kissed the head and smiled.

I just looked at Debbie. For someone who started out as basically a hook up, she was turning into a wonderful partner. I try to keep from getting emotionally involved with someone I don't think will be an ongoing relationship, and married women are at the top of that list for obvious reasons, but Debbie was beginning to grow out of that category, despite this being only our second time together. Her willingness to give while making love was capturing me fast; her apparent willingness to swallow my cum was pushing me toward her that much faster. She also seemed to be quite eager to not only let me please her, but to return the favor. The fact that she'd already had my baby did force the closeness a little bit, but it was not a begrudging feeling for either of us. In fact, it seemed to be something that bonded us, despite our divergent paths.

Debbie continued to suck my cock, sloppily and noisily. She cradled my balls, and got her mouth all the way down on me, her nose buried in my thick pubic bush. Every once in a while she'd come up for air and smile, leaning over to kiss me.

"Good thing you're not in a hurry," I'd tease her.

She'd just smile, "There's no hurry," she said. "It's the journey as much as the destination. And I haven't got you there yet." I tried to get her to swing around so I could lick her pussy again. She'd slap me away. "No you don't. Now it's for you. You already wrecked my pussy three times this afternoon. You'll wear me out," she said with a smile on her pretty face.

After about 20 minutes, I was reaching the destination. I could feel real firmness returning to my cock. Debbie noticed it, too. She pulled away, smacking her lips as she lifted off me.

"Somebody's getting close," she said, smiling. She returned to her sucking, now playing with my balls more aggressively, and picking up speed ever so slightly. It was working.

"Gonna cum, Deb," I said, feeling the tingle of an oncoming release.

"Mmm hmm...,let it go, baby," she said, momentarily pulling away from me. She looked at my now swelling dick head. I was leaking precum, which again made it slippery. Debbie smiled, gave me a wink, and went back down on me. Thirty seconds later, she slowed her pace, and held me just inside her mouth. I was there, and started to spew, not as hard as I did in her pussy, but enough to make her swallow fast. The long game paid off, as she got her wish to taste my cum, and there seemed to be a lot of it, to my surprise. Just goes to show what a good woman can do.

Debbie pulled off me, sitting up. She smiled, caught her breath, then opened her mouth to show me what she'd collected from my ejaculation, which was now coating her tongue. She swallowed, and again opened her mouth. "Tasty!!" she said, smiling.

"I hope so. You waited long enough for it."

Debbie laughed. "Worth the wait." She kissed me. I could taste a hint of cum on her lips. "And well worth the effort." She smiled and lay down next to me, laying her head on my shoulder. "And you gave me plenty," she said, kissing me again. "I might get to like this."

"Well, come over any time you feel a need for attention. I'll be happy to provide." I pulled her close to me.

She looked up at me, our eyes meeting. "I might just. This is...really... good." I sensed a moment of guilt for enjoying our meeting so much, perhaps because she felt she should not be enjoying the attention of someone who wasn't her husband, though it was a little late for that, given what we'd already done.

I pulled the covers up, Debbie still snuggled to my chest. I kissed the top of her head, and she relaxed and sighed.

"Take a nap if you want," said, realizing Debbie was pretty worn out from our afternoon delight, and was getting really relaxed.

"I'd love to. I'm really mellow right now, and being snuggled up to you in a warm bed after hot sex on a cool day is really relaxing me," she lifted her face to kiss me. "And I feel really comfortable right now." She looked up and smiled. "I mean, not just lying here, all warm in bed with you, but just being with you. I could stay a while." She looked up and kissed me again. "A good long while," she said, kissing me. She sighed. "But, I gotta go, the kids will be home from school soon, and life goes on."

Debbie got out of bed, stretching as she stood. Her crotch was soaked, her bush quite wet from cumming numerous times, as well as from my cum. Her thighs had some of our cum still wet, as well as quite a bit of dried cum on them. She was beautiful. I told her so.

"I'm such a mess!!" she said, laughing.

"Yes, but a hot, sweet, pretty mess. I could get used to seeing you like that quite often." She blew me a kiss.

"You mind if I jump in your shower?? I really need to get cleaned up before I get home."

"Not at all. I'll get you set up." I got up, going into the master bath with Debbie, showing her the way things worked-I have one of those multi head showers-and getting her a set of towels. I decided to join her, and we had a good time soaping each other up, playing with each other's bodies, she playing the lather over my chest, and stroking my cock for as much good as it was going to do, since I was pretty well spent after cumming twice. I enjoyed the feel of Debbie's ass and hips, playing the soapy lather through her bush, and making sure her soft tits were well cleaned. Our clean up efforts were interspersed by a lot of kissing, sometimes short and sweet, sometimes long and lustful.

Debbie and I were thoroughly cleaned up, and thought we should shower together again, which we did on what happily turned out to be numerous subsequent encounters. We'd get into the shower together and lather up. We'd end up with Debbie spread eagle against the wall, me behind her, slinging my hard dick into her dark blonde pussy, my balls slapping on her clit as I held her sweet, soft tits in my hands. We'd finish with me cumming in her, my sperm overflowing her pussy and running down her thighs, right down to the floor. After, we'd embrace and kiss deeply, then clean each other up. It was intense, lustful, but at the same time, loving. She's a delight to have with me. And I never tire of looking at Debbie's 40-something slender, shapely figure naked in my shower or in my bed.

A year after that second encounter, Debbie and I still see each other when we can, which is sometimes frequently, sometimes not. I understand that she can't always get away, but when it happens, it's wonderful. Our baby, Abigail, is growing into a toddler, and is now walking and talking. I've had to child proof the house, but I don't mind. It's well worth the effort to have her sweet mom come for a visit every now and again. Too bad Debbie had her tubes tied. I'd knock her up every year!!

12