Panties & Socks... A Deep Need

Story Info
Deep Fetish
1.9k words
4.22
17k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my wife. She is by far out of my league. We have sex. Although not nearly as often as I really want or need. But I live life fairly satisfied, because she unknowingly fulfills my deepest fetishes, which are exceptionally strong... maybe stronger than my need to have actual sex with her. So it works!

My fetishes are secrets that no one really knows about, will never know, and most wouldn't really understand...

She is a tall, very thin, and professional woman. She works-out daily. She has streaking blonde hair. She is a size 2, with amazing C cup implants and very large full nipples. She has an amazing ass and a gorgeous, longer than average, and full pussy that extends from her asshole to high on her pelvis. She is well folded, with nothing hanging... folds that hold nothing but her incredible pussy scent.

She always wets easily, and sometimes exudes a nice creamy mung when really excited. She has long legs, very high arches, and the sexiest size 7 feet. She is perfect in every way. She loves to dress professionally for work, often in heels and nylons, or tights in cooler weather, or goes barefoot in sexy high wedges in the summer with dresses and skirts most days.

She rarely goes without polish on her toes, and always wears toe rings. She has a few tattoos, and a pierced tongue.

Our morning routine normally involves me watching her secretively and very carefully. I love to see what panties she decides to put on. What nylons she will slide on, and what heels she chooses to wear. I normally bulge with excitement watching her put it all together.

A quick kiss goodbye, we part ways, and off to work we go. I often think about what she has put on that morning, throughout the day. I don't really know if every guy pre-cums as much as I do, but I often have wet underwear at the office, in a meeting, or at a work event, thinking about her and what she put on that particular morning.

As we get home together in the evenings, my true fetish feelings emerge. I always anticipate her heading upstairs to change into her workout clothes for her daily home-gym routine.

As she comes downstairs to head down into the basement workout room, I take note of the leggings she chose to put on, and how her VS sports bra cradles her tits and oversized nipples. I focus on her pure white, no show puma socks, as she slips on her latest pair of cute Nikes.

She always gives me a quick kiss, and heads down into the basement... Now my daily enjoyment can begin. 

I head quickly upstairs, and make my way into her walk-in closet. Sometimes things are tossed about. Sometimes she piles her clothing into one of her laundry baskets. I scan the closet for my first opportunity... her nylons.

I know that that the sooner I find them, the sooner I can get the full scent of her feet and perfume to my nose. The sooner I can find them, the sooner I will still be able to sense some wetness in the toe-part, and be able to feel that on my lips. I love if she has worn black or tan nylons, the most.

Tights in the winter and sheer nylons for the summer are ok, but if she wore any kind of reinforced toe nylons... I melt.

I take my discovery off the floor or out of her dirty laundry basket and begin to take deep, long sniffs and try to take in as much of her foot smell as possible. I explore the dampness of her nylons with my mouth, and take little tastes with my tongue.

Her foot smell is intoxicating and completely amazing. By this time I'm pretty huge and I enjoy that restriction. If they are pantyhose instead of thigh highs, I'll then begin to search for the crotch, and start to take deep sniffs of that.

She always exudes a nice sweet smell into the crotch of her pantyhose throughout her workday... a nice pussy smell, mixed with a light hint of her perfume.

Now I'm forced to take myself out of my pants. I'm streaming with clear pre-cum. I normally take my fingers and get some to taste... I love the sweetness of myself. I roll-up the nylon up like a condom and plunge my dick into the toe.

I spend time enjoying my pre-cum connecting with the still damp nylons from her sweaty day spent in her heels.

There is an intense connection.

I'll roll up the other one and flip it inside out. If her nylons are black, sometimes I can see a little white dust... a little bit of flaked-off skin from her sexy toes just slightly discoloring the black nylon, as I begin to lick the nylon with one hand and stroke my tip with the other.

I can feel my pre-cum mix with her dampness. My pre-cum is nice and clear, and not really messy.

I think about cumming in her nylons, but know that would be something completely off-limits. If she ever discovered that, I'm not sure that I would be able to explain things. I usually slide them off myself, and put them back in the laundry basket, expecting them to dry completely before the next laundry day.

Sometimes I will move to explore the shoes she wore for the day. I'll search for them on her expansive wall of shoes, and take some deep sniffs when found. Summertime will often lead to a little toe jam being left inside a pair of her heels or wedges that she wore barefoot. I will spend some time smelling and licking.. taking that in... enjoying the light saltiness. My focus will then shift again.

About half the time she changes per panties before her workout, about half the time she doesn't. When she does, my closet time continues. I'll work to quickly find them, and like the nylons, quickly begin to explore them.

She normally wears all seamless lace or stretchy blends. The blends normally don't have a cotton crotch. Her laces ones do, and have sheer backs that are as soft and see-through as her nylons.

I'll start to explore the crotch, smelling from the front to the back. The front always smells like just a little liker her pee. If I'm lucky, the middle of the cotton crotch will have a little discharge soaked into it, and smells just like her incredible pussy.

Of course the back may have a few light marks, and the slight odor of shit. I'll rub my face across the entire surface and blend all the amazing smells together, with the sent of her perfume blended into the panties.

The best part about doing this soon after she's taken them off, is that her discharge will still be damp, and if I'm lucky, still a little creamy.

I'll begin to lick, and suck it off, scrape it on my teeth to get as much of her discharge into my mouth as I can, and enjoy the taste for several minutes before swallowing as much as I can.

With my dick in the air, I'll take the damp panties and plunge my cock as far as it will go between the crotch lining and the outer lace... a pocket for my dick... tight and wet from her, and stroke myself so that more pre-cum emerges and blends with the her discharge.

Its an amazing feeling.

Like the nylons, they go back into her dirty laundry basket, wet, and expecting to dry before she takes the load of laundry to the washing machine during the upcoming week.

By this time, she's normally headed back upstairs for her shower, before we start prepping for dinner. Sometimes the routine is as simple as that and we begin making dinner.

But sometimes, I will coax her into sex.

She'll be sweaty, with a soaked sports bra, wet hair, and wet leggings. If she is in the mood, she'll give me the green light to have sex. I'll strip her sports bra off, and begin twirling her nipples in my mouth.

The sweat is usually very heavy, and it is mixed nicely with the sent of her workday. I'll lay her on the bed, and kneel on the floor in front of her. I'll take off her Nikes, and begin to move her toes around in my hands, inside her sweaty white puma socks. I'll take off her leggings, and toss them aside.

I'll take off her panties... but keep them close.

She adores oral from me, and I love to give it, so I will begin to eat her intensely. She is quite sexual, it doesn't take all that long to get her to intensify and focus on herself. Then I have a little freedom.

Once she does, I'll reach down to her feet and slide her pumas socks off.

On the side of the bed, where she can't possibly see me, I plunge my hard cock into one of them and stroke myself as I eat her. Her sweaty sock wraps my cock, and I can feel my pre-cum mix with her sock sweat.

Its an amazing feeling.

As she gets closer to cumming, I'll stop and insert my finger into her.

The interruption slows her pace, and gives me more time. With my mouth now free, I'll find her wet panties and place them between her legs, with the crotch open to my face. I'll go into them with my mouth, and have the full sight of her pussy with my finger inside her, and the full sight of her asshole.

The sights, intensify my licking. Her workout always brings a lot of discharge into her panties, and I suck, lick it up, and swallow it intensely.

If she has not changed before her workout, her panties will be extraordinarily creamy from her workday, followed by her workout.

The taste is absolutely insane.

I'll slide them off onto the bed beside us without her knowing, pull my fingers out of her, and I'll go up to kiss her intensely. At the same time I will slide inside her, and finally fuck.

With her legs up, my cock inside her, I focus on her feet now beside my head, her socks and her panties beside us.

I get intense pleasure in looking at her feet, socks, and panties while we fuck. Her G-spot is on the roof of her pussy, and I'm ready to drive a little higher.

She will cum nearly right away and I can feel the difference inside her, on my cock. I'll usually put her toes into my mouth, and finally let myself cum inside her, soon as she finishes.

After pulling out, she is happy, and heads to the shower. I'll get one more brief secret moment with her socks and panties on the bed, taking one more deep smell and lick of both her lace panties a sweaty puma socks.

I'll rub some of the mixture of her discharge and cum from my cock into the crotch of her sweaty panties, and then then take her puma socks and soaked panties and toss them into her laundry basket, as I join her in the shower... relieved and satisfied.

Can't wait for tomorrow...