Panties in the Woods

Story Info
A guy is tricked into wearing her undies in the woods.
988 words
4.2
8.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike streaked through the woods around the small pond in the diminishing daylight feeling a bit exhilarated is the cool air rushed across his naked body. 'The things you do for girls.' he thought to himself as he continued to run. He knew his girlfriend Casey and her friend Jenn were watching him with great amusement. Mike and Casey were always up for a little bit of daring and Mike ended up on the daring end agreeing to streak around the pond near the cabin in the woods the three of them had rented for the weekend.

Meanwhile on the opposite shore Casey and Jenn were trying not to die from giggling as Mike ran stark naked around the pond. Casey giggled to herself thinking it was so easy to get Mike to do anything she wanted. All she had to do is give him her patented pouty eyes and sweet smile and he was up for anything.

Mike was about a third of the way around the pond when Jenn tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Hey let's fuck with him and take his clothes!"

Casey giggled and said, "No I've got a better idea." Casey then reached down and picked up Mike's boxers and cargo shorts. "Take your panties off and leave them there."

Jenn giggled and scoffed saying, "No way give him yours."

The two girls locked eyes for a few seconds before Jenn said, "Rock, paper, scissors." Casey nodded and the two quicky went through the motions. Casey grimaced as Jenn's paper trumped her rock. "Ha ha. Strip girl." Jenn said triumphantly.

Casey quickly dropped her shorts and took off her panties and quickly pulled her shorts back up. The two girls giggled more as Casey put her panties on top of Mikes shirt and retreated off the shore and into the woods. They hid in the bushes as Mike made the last round of the pond and sprinted towards his clothes. As he was in the homestretch Jenn pulled out her phone and started recording the streaking man.

Mike got to his clothes and quickly glanced around wondering where the girls had gotten too. 'At least they left my clothes.' Mike thought to himself deciding he better put them on before a stranger happens by. He looked down and upon closer inspection noticed only his shirt and a pair of panties were there.

"What the fuck?!" Mike yelled. "Where are my shorts?!

Casey popped her head up from the bushes and said, "Put those on baby before someone sees you." Mike looked over to the bushes in horror as he saw Casey with s gleeful grin on her face and Jenn filming his naked self looking equally gleeful.

Looking around again quickly for others Mike quickly picked up the panties and pulled them up. He felt heat rise in his face as the girls began whistling from their vantage in the bushes. He then picked up his shirt and pulled it on feeling a little less vulnerable even though it didn't completely cover him or the panties he was now wearing. And then he took off towards the girls in the bushes before anyone happened by.

The girls were again trying not to die laughing as Mike pulled the panties on and his shirt looking around to make sure nobody was watching. When they saw him moving towards them, they took off towards the cabin not even remembering to grab his shorts that they had taken. Mike saw them flee as he ran towards them, and panic caused him to speed up in pursuit.

The girls stayed ahead of Mike as they rushed through the woods eventually ending up back at the cabin. Mike ran up the steps to the cabins deck and stopped in front of the girls both of whom were eyeing him with great satisfaction. Mike felt the heat rise in his face again and instinctively pulled down on his shirt to try to cover the panties he was now wearing and only partially succeeding.

Casey spoke first saying, "It's too late baby we've already seen everything."

Jenn then added after giggling, "Yeah and I've got it all right here." holding up her phone and snapping another picture. Then before Mike could even react both girls were on him, and they quickly forced his shirt off of him leaving him there in front of 2 hot girls wearing nothing but a pair of white panties with pink leg and waistbands. Mike's horror was further intensified when he looked down and saw that his cock was erect and sticking way over the low-cut waistband of the panties.

Both girls busted out laughing again as Mike tried to tug the panties up to hide his erection. When he failed to get the panties up high enough to conceal his dick he settled for tucking, or more accurately cramming it, sideways so they would fit in the skimpy undies.

The girls laughed even harder at Mike's attempts to hide his hardon as Jenn said, "Look how hard he is wearing your panties!"

Casey then added, "And look he's getting them wet." eying the spot of precum now appearing where he had tucked his dick in.

Mike was feeling hotter and hotter from embarrassment as Casey said, "I think someone is discovering their inner exhibitionist and panty fetishes."

By this point Mike thought he was going to die from embarrassment and very meekly said, "Ok you've had your fun now can I have my clothes back?"

Casey looked at Jenn with a Chesire smile on her face and said, "Should we quit tormenting him Jenn?"

Both girls grinned at each other before saying simultaneously, "No way!"

Mike gulped internally as they both descended on him. 'It's going to be a long weekend." Mike thought to himself as he felt a hand slap his ass and another grip his balls and begin to squeeze.