Panties, Pantyhose and Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, I was giving Linda what she asked for, a really hard fucking. I held her ass tight as my body moved forcefully so my cock was pounding in and out of her gripping gash. Her pussy grabbed and released my dick, clearly under Linda's complete control. "Sis, your pussy is milking my cock" I moaned. "I love how you do that."

"Just fuck me, big brother. Keep fucking me; I'm so damn close. Don't fucking stop."

Mom then lifted her ass from the couch and screamed as she flooded Linda's face in her slick honey. To Linda's credit, she kept her mouth glued to moms pussy the entire time, like a rider on a mechanical bull. And to my credit, my cock never left Lin's pussy as she bucked around. When mom settled down, slipped my cock from her pussy, rolled onto her back and pulled me right back in. I was up on my hands and I was fucking her as hard as I could. "Fuck, such a good fuck" she grunted and her hands found my ass and she held on tight.

Mom was watching us from the floor, where she kept fingering her cunt. Her fingers were flying along her gash and her other hand was pinching Linda's nipples. "Fuck her, Gary" mom said with a wicked tone to her voice. "Fuck her like it's the last pussy you're ever going to fuck. Fuck your slut of a sister."

Linda hit her peak, and dug her nails into my ass hard as she gasped out "I'm fucking cumming...fucking cumming!" as her pussy spasmed all around my dick. Mom quickly moved behind me, spread my cheeks with both hands and rimmed my ass with her wet, firm tongue. "I'm gonna cum..."

"Hurry, Gary, pull out and shoot that hot sticky cream all over my face!" mom shouted. I managed to pull out of Linda's warm and wet pussy and stood before mom. She grabbed my dick and pumped it for all she was worth, milking me of stream after stream of my seed. It was in her hair, on her face and across her neck. Linda got up and went to mom, licking my sticky gift from mom's face and throat. It was the dirtiest sight I'd ever seen to that point, especially when Linda kissed mom and they swapped my cum back an forth. It was almost enough to get me hard again right away.

"Hey, want to share a little of that with me?" I asked.

The ladies loved the idea and dragged me to the floor with them. I kissed Lin and she pushed a small amount onto my tongue, which I willingly swallowed. Then mom thrust her tongue into both mine and Linda's mouths, and I got a little more. Linda said "I've never given head to a guy before who would even kiss me after, not without using mouthwash or something."

Mom added "Honey, I've been around a lot longer and I haven't either. But Gary isn't like most men, and I mean that in a whole lot of ways. Not only is he smart and funny, but he's a kinky, really hot fuck. I guess not too many mothers can say that about their sons."

"No, Janice, I doubt it. God, the two of you together made me an inferno! The thought was hot enough, but then seeing you two together...fuck, I thought I was going to cum just from watching, and I didn't even see you fuck yet!"

I said "Give me a little while. I'll be glad to let you watch. I actually think you'll like what you see, and you can play as well."

"My son is a hell of a stud. And his panty/pantyhose fetish gets my pussy flowing as well. He's also the best fuck I've ever had." Mom thought for a moment, then asked Linda "Sweetie, do you want to stay for dinner? Gary can take you home by 11. We can have a lot more fun together." She stretched out her legs, wrapped in torn hose, to entice the teen redhead.

"As much as I'd love to suck and fuck with you two sexy people, I really have to get home by 7 so I'm home for dinner, plus I have a lot of studying to do tonight."

"Yeah, mom, I've also got a lot of homework. We haven't graduated yet."

Mom sighed. "Sorry, I should have considered that. I'm sure I have work I can do as well. But you said you didn't have to be home until 7, dear?"

"Yes, Janice. I'm kind of expected."

"Well that not for three hours yet. Plenty of time for us to fuck around and for you to get cleaned up. Maybe Saturday you could spend the day with us? There are so many wonderful things we can do with each other. And maybe we can think of a way for you to seduce your parents. Three great minds working on it together, and all." Mom was serious, but in a humorous way.

"I'd love to, Janice! If Gary doesn't mind." She looked at me with a total coquettish expression on her face.

"Well, I'm just glad someone is asking my opinion on something. Of course I want you here for the day. I'll get my dirty mind ready for it."

"Except you're not done yet, 'brother'" Linda said with a very naughty lilt to her voice. "You still have some stud services to perform!"

I performed my services very well that afternoon. Mom got most of the fucking (not all) that second time. Lin took a shower to get the spunk and smell of pussy off her before she went home. She just couldn't wash her long hair, so mom got the few drops of my cum that got on her hair with a warm; wet towel.

I took Lin home while mom got something ordered in for dinner. We hugged and kissed in my car a block away from her house.

"I had such a great time with you, 'sis'" I joked with her.

"Funny, 'bro'. You just make sure that dick is well rested for Saturday. Have fun with Janice, but try to save something extra for me." We kissed and just held each other. Bucket seats suck for long bouts of passion. "Seriously, Gary, I really had fun. And I'm looking forward to spending the day with you both this weekend. You're moms fantastic. But I want you to myself at least some of the time. I want us to go on dates and to dance, I want us to have our own sex, and I want us to have romantic time. Sometimes we can include your mom. But I want my time. I mean, assuming you want to be more than fuck buddies? I should have asked about that."

"Lin, I think you're great. I want to keep seeing you, and I want to take you to clubs and movies and dinners. I want to walk down a street with you, hand in hand. I want to kiss you in public. So yeah, I want to keep seeing you. you're much more than a fuck buddy. Though the fucking is pretty awesome, even just as you and me."

She purred in my ear "I'm so happy, honey. Oh, I guess you're a honey, now. Or something. We'll figure it out. Better get me home already. Thank you for a great time. Thank Janice for me. I'll see you tomorrow. And maybe one afternoon before Saturday, too." She then licked my ear, a light flicking of her tongue, and I was shaking. This girl could be addictive.

Mom called me in my car and asked me to stop and pick up some Chinese food that she'd call ahead for. So I got home 20 minutes later, dinner in hand and we sat down to eat. Personally, I was famished.

So was mom, evidently. There was enough food for dinner tomorrow as well. We both clearly worked up a hell of an appetite. We chatted about my day at school, about what mom did on her 'sick' day (shopping, of course) and some general things. Then mom said "Things have changed in just a few days."

"Yeah, you could knock me over with a feather if I think about how this week has evolved. Friday I had blue balls because the second most kinky woman I know freaked out over a little panty play. Four days later, that same woman is not only in lust with us, but she and I agreed we want to be exclusive, outside our time with you. And mom, you have to understand Linda and I are going to want to be alone. Saturday we'll spend together getting into all sorts of mischief" I said with a smile, and mom smiled right back and held my hand. "But we probably will spend Thursday afternoon and Friday night together. We have to have our own time for sex as well a date or intimacy."

Mom looked at me with an amused expression. "Gary, sweetheart, you think I don't know that? I mean, I assumed you and Linda were going to be a couple, which I shouldn't have done. Sorry I put you on the spot like that." I just smiled, which let her know there was no problem, we were fine. "Just save a little of that energy for me and bring that lovely, sexy young lady here from time to time. She's a wonder. And we have to help her figure out a way to get her parents to fuck her. Who knows, maybe we'll all have a fivesome sometime. What are her parents like?"

"I only met her mom once, briefly, but I talked to her dad. He's very easygoing, he's not all up in her shit, where are you going, you have to be home a certain time, blah, blah, blah. Good looking guy too, over 6 feet and trim. Her mom seems sweet, really cute. Petite with darker red hair. Pretty nice body. Not like yours."

"Always saying the right thing. You just know how to make a woman gush in her panties. Wanna feel for yourself?"

It would have been obvious to an idiot that mom wanted to play again, if I had the time and desire. The desire I definitely had. The time...yeah, I could spare mom a half hour. So I responded to her question by just shoving my hand down the back of her panties, sliding softly over the firm curve of mom's ass and reaching all the way down to her pussy, which was soaked as she suggested. "You are ready, mommy. Would you be ok with a quickie tonight? I've got to get my homework."

"Sure, baby. Mommy knows you need to study. Why don't I get your dick nice and wet and then you can just give me a good, hot fuck. Let's get those briefs off you." She stood right in front of me, looked me right in the eye, and pulled down my shorts, leaving me in just a t-shirt. I knelt in front of her and rubbed my hand gently all over moms lower body, from her tummy down to her hips and ample ass and all over her thighs. She was blazing hot and her panties were like a wet towel. "I'm supposed to be getting you ready, Gary" she gasped between breaths. She forced me to stand and she dropped to her knees.

She admired my long and thick dick, not a monster but a very effective tool. "You have the tastiest cock I've ever sampled, Gary" she whispered reverently as her hand slid up and down my swollen dick.

"Just how many have you 'sampled', mommy?" I moaned.

"Usually I'd say a woman never tells. Maybe I'll tell you and Linda some of my stories from my wild days, give some context to the numbers. For now, just suffice it to say mommy has a wide rage of experiences. And I'm going to teach you some things you'll need to know. But just a quickie tonight." With that, mom engulfed me in one fell swoop, lathering up my cock with a combination of some of my precum and a lot of her spit. Soon enough I was as slick as I was going to get. "You're definitely ready, baby. How do you want me?"

"Bend over the couch...mommy" I said with a touch of menace in my voice. She walked over to the back of the couch, her eyes locked with mine, walking with a sexy, slightly defiant, confident attitude. She bent over the back, her legs wide apart and her pussy peeking from below her fantastic, big ass.

"Come on and fuck your mommy, if you're up to the task" she said, her voice dripping with faux contempt. I could figure how she wanted to play this."

Instead of just fucking her right off, I pushed her shoulders down roughly which raised her ass higher. "You think I'm not 'up to the task'?" I reached between her legs and grabbed her mound, not really roughly, but she knew my hand was there. "You think I can't fuck your slutty little cunt?"

Mom was moaning and writhing, her legs trembling. "Fuck you, you big dick bastard. You think you can own this cunt? Go fuck yourself."

"No, mommy, I'm gonna fuck YOU!" and I buried my missile right up inside her tight snatch, right until my pubic hair was tickling her ass. "Fuck, how is a whore like you so damn tight? You should be all stretched out."

"You think just because you have a big, thick dick you can make me cum? I've known guys with 3 inch dicks who can fuck better than you!"

I was moving my cock in and out of mom's steamy cunt, good and hard, my hips slapping her ass every stroke. We were both grunting loud, especially when my cock filled her pussy, insulting each other's prowess, but in reality, we were both hot as bonfires. I grabbed moms hair as best I could and tugged her body back so her tits were sticking out. "Motherfucker! Fucking your mommy like a supposed tough guy. You're really a fucking wimp!"

She was creaming all over my cock, so much leaking from her that it was coating my balls and thighs. We were both very close when I SPANKED! her jiggling ass, hard slaps that made her scream with each orgasm that rumbled through her. SPANK! My hand came down at least 8 or 9 times, and her cheeks were bright pink.

"OH FUCK! You own my pussy baby! Just make me cum!" I slammed my hips into her as fast as I could and mom reached between her legs to furiously rub her clit. Her hips bucked back at me and she came, screaming jibberish as her pussy clamped down on my aching dick. I thought mom was trying to snap it off, that's how tight she got. I couldn't even pull back, she had me in such a grip. I also hadn't cum yet. That third time in a few hours can be really difficult to finish.

Eventually my mom relaxed her muscles so I could ease out of her swampy pussy and she let her body slip to the floor. "Come down here, Gary."

I sat next to her, and mom grabbed my face and kissed me, hard. "You are a great lover, Gary. Thank you for playing along with my little game. That really set me on fire! You have a great imagination." She kissed me a couple of times when her arm brushed against my hard dick. "Damn, Gary, you're hard again!?"

"Not again. Still. I didn't get off yet."

"I can't allow that, son. Come and sit on the couch, it's more comfortable. I'll help you get some relief." So I sat on the couch, and mom sat next to me. We started making out like horny teens (we were halfway there) and she reached into my lap to fondle my cock. I was like a piece of rebar and my balls felt like they were full of wet sand. I desperately needed to cum.

Mom leaned over my dick from the side and drooled over it while pumping me with her soft, delicate hand. As she jerked me, she also rubbed my cock on her big soft tits. "MMMMM I love my boys big hard cock. You really have some package. The only thing you inherited from your worthless father. You're nothing like him, baby, except for this beautiful piece of fuck meat. That was his only good trait."

I was tilted back, feeling moms talented hand and soft, creamy tits massaging my dick. I was getting close, my balls pulling into my body a bit. Almost there...

"Come on, baby, shoot that hot sticky cream for mommy. You liked having your sexy, nasty girlfriend here for both of us to play with. I liked her too. That red hair, that incredible body, and that dirty mind. She's so much fun to fuck, isn't she. That little cum loving slut!" and that sent me over the top, shooting impossibly thick streams of my seed all over her big tits as my legs spasmed. I couldn't believe I still came such a thick wad for the third time in a single day. I must have been inspired by my two amazing partners.

Mom sat up, using her fingertips to play with my semen. "How do I look, baby?"

"Seeing my cum on my mother's tits has to be one of the sexiest, and weirdest sights I'll ever experience. And I love it. I love you, mom. You're really amazing."

Mom actually looked shy for a minute, and she had to think of what to say, something that is definitely not in her personality. "Gary, you're pretty special too. It's been a long time since I've had so much fun."

"Mom, I'm not even talking about sex. It's great, and a real eye opener, but I think you're a great mom. You're funny, very smart, beautiful and understanding. Forget that most mothers wouldn't have sex with their sons. You were so tolerant about me and your panties. I thought for certain you'd go nuts if you caught me. I absolutely didn't expect to be indulged. Now all this on top. It's all I could hope for."

"You're very sweet, son. That you definitely get from me" she joked. "We better get cleaned up and you still need to study. But thank you, baby, for taking such good care of me and my needs."

"You're welcome...mommy."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next three days passed quickly. Each day I saw Lin at school, and we were getting very close in front of both our friends; we were officially a class couple. Wednesday I just studied in the afternoon and most of the evening. Thursday was a big physics test, which I aced, and Linda came over after school. We had a great time, both loving and naughty. We talked for a long time, really getting to know each other, and we were finding we liked each other a lot. We had very similar political views, we both liked football, but she hated baseball. Musically we liked some of the same things as well as liking different things. We were in agreement on most issues and we had enough differences to keep things interesting. I could see her stealing my heart.

Friday night we went on a real date, a light dinner and then dancing. We met up with some of her friends at the club, most of whom I knew at least casually, some had boyfriends who were there, and a couple were single and maybe on the hunt. We danced together for four hours, until we were both soaked in sweat. But we had a great time, which was all that counted. Finally, we got out of there at 1; we needed to get a good nights sleep for our big day tomorrow.

We sat in my car, cuddling as best we could outside her house. I would have loved to just cuddle up with Linda all night long, no sex necessary, and wake up with her in my arms. I thought she was feeling much the same. "Lin, we'll be back together tomorrow. Unfortunately, I doubt your parents, easygoing as they are, wo,...uld let me sleep here tonight, especially not in your bed."

"Too bad. I'd love to wake up in your arms."

"Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe one day soon. But we have to say goodnight now. I'll pick you up at noon? Is that too early?"

"Not at all. I'll probably be running to your car when you pull up. And no funny business with your mom until I get there. I want my fair share of you, big boy" she said as she gently rubbed over my resting cock and she again flicked her tongue in my ear. She knew exactly how that affected me. Naughty vixen. "Good night, honey. Thanks for a great night. Tomorrow will be even better!"

"Good night, baby. I'll be thinking of you."

She clearly loved hearing that simple statement. It was true. I thought about Linda all night long, though I tried to ignore the accompanying erection. I was proud of myself; I resisted the urge to jerk off.

I was up early in the morning, by 8:30. I didn't get a lot of sleep, but I was keyed up, so I wasn't tired. I got a cup of tea, toasted a bagel and ate while I went through my email and social media.

Mom straggled down a little after 9, came down in a skimpy robe and gave me a very unmotherly kiss. "Morning, my stud of a son" she said as she cupped my genitalia. "Are you both nice and rested?" she teased.

"All rested up, mommy. Can't wait. But let me ask, I'm picking up Linda at 12. Do you need anything from the stores? You know, for lunch or dinner, or even for tomorrow for the house? I can hop in the shower now, go to the stores and then pick her up."

"Let me think of a few things. You can go to Caprese Brothers, that fine Italian grocery, and pick up a few things. I'll write them down. We'll have some lunch together, and make dinner. How late can Linda stay? I don't know how her parents would react, but she's welcome to stay overnight."

"Mom, I have no idea if she can do that. Her parents know we're spending the day together, I'm sure they know what we plan to do for at least part of the time...or so they think... but overnight? No idea. I probably should just text her so if she can, she brings something to sleep in. I'll do that before I get in the shower."