Panties, Pantyhose and Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got on the phone. "Hi, this is Janice Stein. Hi, nice to meet you, Cara. Yes of course she can stay, Linda is welcome here any time. She's a delightful young lady. Sure, no trouble. Yes, I'd love to meet you both. Perhaps next weekend. Uh-huh. Ok, I'll have her home tomorrow by 3. Sure thing. Nice to talk to you too. Bye." She gave the phone back to Linda. "OK you're good to stay, honey. Tonight and just about any night. Your mom is very sweet, by the way."

"Thanks, Janice. She and dad are the most mellow people you'll meet, except mom also has a pretty wild sense of humor. I also get the feeling she has a wild past. Dad might as well, but he's good at keeping quiet."

"Well, if you still want to seduce them, you can use that. Maybe Gary and I can help. What do you think, Gary? Up for the challenge?"

"With both of you? How could they say no?" I said with excessive grace.

"Awwww, Linda, isn't he so sweet? He's also full of shit. Aren't you, my stud-son?" mom said, patting my face in her ball busting manner

"You two should take your act on the road. 'Janice and Gary, The Amazing Mother-Son Fucking-Ball Breakers." Lin said, getting in on the fun.

"Oh, I like her!" mom said. "She fits right in, in more ways than one."

"Speaking of fitting in," Linda said, stretching out on the table, "you people are being bad hosts. Your guest hasn't been fucked yet, and it's almost 5PM."

"My poor sister. Need your brothers big cock?"

"I sure do" she answered in her best innocent sister voice. "Right in my tight, little wet pussy. You gonna help me out?"

"Yes but there's something I have to do first." I grabbed mom, catching her by surprise, but she didn't protest when I guided her head between Linda's legs. I gently moved her head around so Lin's cream got all over her face before she grabbed Lin's thighs and went down on my girlfriend.

While mom was snacking on Linda's delicious pussy, I got behind my mommy and SPANKED!! her ass hard. Mom yelped into Lin's gaping cunt and I SPANKED! her again before she could even think of protesting. "Mommy liked spanking me, but now I'm going to keep spanking you!" SPANK! SPANK! Mom's ass was turning bright pink but besides her loud gasps, she never broke contact with Linda, who was writhing with pleasure. As Linda came, I SPANKED mom three more times. My hand stung, but I knew her ass stung more. I then moved her out of the way and I stepped between Linda's thighs and slipped my cock right into her soaked pussy.

"About fucking time!" Linda grunted as I fucked her with long, hard strokes the mashed her clit every time I thrust inside her.

"Hey! What about me?" mom cried. "You get me all hot and bothered and leave me fucking hanging?"

"Get on top of Linda, mommy" I told her. "Put your pussy over hers" I grunted, sweat pouring off my body.

Mom crawled up on the table, face to face with Linda. They were kissing hard while I thrust two fingers inside mom's grasping cunt. Both their bodies were twisting around, causing the table to move with them. The table was rocking on the floor very hard. I hoped the downstairs neighbors weren't home.

After a few minutes of fucking Linda's overheated cunt, I pulled out and stuck my cock up my mothers steamy snatch and fucked her. I went back and forth, pounding both my lovers. When I felt Linda was close, I stopped switching off and just concentrated on fucking her. Mom and Lin were making out and playing roughly with each other nipples.

"Oh fucker, I'm cumminggg!!" Linda screamed and a fresh gush of her fluids covered my cock and balls. I rode out her orgasm, slowing down with her until I felt her relaxing. Then I pulled out and went back to pumping mom's needy pussy as hard as I could. I was tiring quickly by this point. I needed to get mom off and I needed to get a breather. I didn't care if I came or not, but I wasn't going to let mom be disappointed. Linda helped things along by grabbing mom's ass, digging her nails in, and sucking and biting her nipples.

Mom's eyes were scrunched closed. she was panting and whimpering, and Lin rubbed her over-sensitive clit. Mom's body spasmed violently as she cried out "Yes, my babies, make mommy cum now!" and a minute later, she did. The table rattled violently, nearly spilling the women to the floor, but they managed to stay on. I kept my cock inside mom as long as she kept experiencing the effects from her orgasm but when she finally settled down I collapsed into the chair right behind me. I was covered in perspiration, my back ached a bit and my cock was still stiff as a board.

Mom climbed off the table, then helped Linda down and they both chose chairs and sat. Nobody had the energy to even speak at that point. Then Linda noticed my dick standing up and panted "How are you still hard, Gary? Why didn't you let yourself cum?"

"I was just concentrating on making sure first you, and then mom, got off. I guess I didn't think of myself. I already came twice this afternoon; my body needs a rest."

Mom said "Oh no, I told you before, I'm not leaving you to walk around like that. Either go take a cold shower or leave it to Linda and I to get you off. Your choice."

One definitely sounded better than the other. "Mom, of course I pick the latter. Cold showers are for maniacs, anyway. So you do what you want with me."

Mom said "Just spread your legs as wide as you can."

"Mom, I must stink down there. I mean, I'm sweaty and I have both your pussy juices all over me."

"Good. You smell like a very sexy man just befnore he takes a much needed shower. All sorts of pheromones flying around. Linda, come here next to me. Get a little lower down so you can get to his ass. You're going to rim him while I suck on his cock. I bet we make him cum within five minutes. Maybe less."

Linda took a gentle bite from my inner thigh, making me involuntarily jump a little. I lifted my tired legs as much as I could, and Linda pulled my cheeks apart and flicked her very talented tongue around the entrance in small circles. While she teased my puckered anus so skillfully, mom took just the head of my cock in her mouth and swirled around with the tip of her tongue. She used her right hand to stroke the shaft while Linda rubbed my balls, so every bit of my most sensitive areas were being stimulated. Two warm wet mouths, two sets of hands, warm breaths. Mom was right, I wasn't going to need very long at all.

Linda stopped rimming long enough to look up and me and whisper, in her sultriest voice "Come on, baby. You know you want to blow a nice think load for us. Maybe I should put my finger up your ass? Yeah, I know you love that, you nasty fucker." She then pushed her slender finger in my ass with ease.

"Aw, fuck, here I cum..." My ass gripped her finger and I shot a pretty decent load considering it was my third of the afternoon...well, almost evening. Mom caught it all in her mouth and just swallowed it down with a satisfied smile.

Linda said "You could have saved some for me, Janice. At least you could have swapped some with me."

"You can have his cum later tonight all to yourself."

I opened my eyes exaggeratedly wide. "Later tonight?" I fake objected. We all chuckled at that before we decided to clean up. We wiped down the table thoroughly, washed the floor and countertops, changed the sheets on moms' bed, and then finally took showers. Mom took hers alone in her master bath, while Lin and I had our own in my bathroom. As much as we'd had fun with mom, it was nice to have a little alone, intimate time with Linda. We didn't screw in the shower (that would have required some superhuman effort on my part) but we were playful and romantic, sharing kisses and touches, soaping each other up. Just being a playful couple. It was fun. No, it was great. I really liked Linda, and I was falling for her. I hoped she felt that same, but I wasn't going to risk fucking up this great day. We all met in the kitchen, all naked head to toe. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

We got cold drinks and discussed when to make the salmon. Mom said "We should talk about you and your parents, sweetie. I think you'll be able to seduce them pretty easily, and then maybe Gary and I can join in. I have some ideas..."

She sure did. Linda smiled a naughty grin. This just might work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always thoughts and comments are appreciated, But if your comments are negative, please be specific as to what you didn't like. I can't change it if I don't know it's damaged!

Rabbitman55