Panties, Pantyhose and Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I texted Linda about spending the night, if possible, and I took a long hot shower. After I was done and groomed, I checked my phone and Linda's message said she could stay, but her parents wanted to talk to my mom, make sure everything would be 'kosher'. Little did they know. So mom just had to call them that evening.

I picked up things mom wrote down, like some cheeses and cured meats, some fresh bread and three salmon fillets for dinner. Plus three cannolis!

Next I was off to pick up Linda, just 10 minutes late. She hadn't been kidding last night; she must have been waiting at the window, because she came bounding down her lawn to my car just as I was getting out. Out in front of her entire neighborhood she jumped into my arms and gave me a huge kiss.

"I'm very glad to see you too, baby, but what about your neighbors?"

"Fuck 'em" she whispered in my ear. "Let them find their own fuck friends!"

Her parents came up to us, I shook her dad's hand and said "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Gianelli."

Her father said "I told you it's Bill and Cara, Gary. So what have you got planned for our daughter today?"

I couldn't exactly tell him the truth, but I was prepared for this possibility. "We're going to brunch first, and then we're going to hear some live music outdoors. Then dinner with my mom, and maybe a movie tonight."

I could see in his eyes her dad knew there was at least a little bullshit sprinkled in there. He didn't suspect the whole story was a lie. Linda told me the other day that her parents treated her like an adult since she turned 18. She could come and go as she liked as long as they knew who she was with and they could get in touch with her.

"Just take good care of Linda. And have your mom call us if she's spending the night."

Cara added "Have fun you two. Don't do anything I wouldn't do...and I'd do quite a lot!" she winked at her daughter, causing Lin to blush. I had a little insight into Lin's parents, and I thought her desire to seduce them might not be so unrealistic. Getting a good look at Cara for the first time, I thought to myself I wouldn't mind getting a shot at her, with Linda's consent of course.

She was very petite, maybe 5'2" and 100 pounds, if that. But she had nice curves and dark hair down around her shoulders. Very cute.

We got in my car and when we got around the block, Linda said "Pull over a minute." I pulled to the side and put the car in park as Linda proceeded to give me the biggest, wettest kiss I ever had in my life. "God I've missed you since last night. Reach under my skirt." I did, and my fingers were greeted by a lacey fabric plus an incredible feeling of wetness. And then it hit my sinuses. Linda was steaming hot already. I had a feeling I was in for a long but very pleasurable day and night and day tomorrow.

"Nice and wet, Lin. I was like a rock all last night. I had to gather up all my willpower not to jerk off or go to mom's room. But I saved myself for both of you."

"Good! We better get going so we can drain those balls as many times as you can manage."

We got back to my building, and practically ran to the elevator. I got jumped by Linda in the elevator, where I was lucky to keep my clothes on.

We got inside the apartment, and mom called out from her bedroom "Hi kids! Gary, put the food away for now. Linda, you come back here please, but Gary, just wait in the living room! We'll call you when we're ready for you!"

Lin gave me a sly smile, a small kiss that felt like a minor explosion, and a sexy look as she went to my mom's bedroom. I was feeling like I did when I was 8 on Christmas morning. I couldn't wait to unwrap my presents.

But wait I had to do. It was more than half an hour before mom shouted for me to come join them in her bedroom. I got going PDQ.

What awaited me in mom's room was better than any present I ever got on Christmas morning. Mom and Linda were on the bed facing each other, on their knees. They were kissing and touching each other. Linda was wearing a black shelf bra holding up her substantial tits and black lace panties that covered her ass perfectly. Mom wore a white low cut bra with her tits almost spilling out and black pantyhose over a small white pair of panties. My perfect, basic fantasy.

"What are you waiting for, 'brother'" Linda taunted me. "Mommy and me want you to play with us. But you have to take off your clothes first, everything."

I got out of my shirt and jeans and underwear and socks as fast as I ever moved. I then crept onto the bed, taking both of them into my arms, and they held me and each other as we shared a three-way passionate kiss. My dick was already sticking straight out from my pelvis like a divining rod made to detect pussy. As we moved a little, my cock bounced, pointing first at one pussy, then the other.

"I am so looking forward to fucking my son and 'daughter'" mom moaned as my hand grabbed her ass and I leaned down to suck her left nipple. "All day long, if possible."

"It's possible, mom" I said with a groan as both women had their hands on my cock and balls and just kept running those hands all over me there.

"Mommy" mom said. "How many times have I told you in here you call me mommy. I think you have to be punished. Linda, help me punish your brother."

I didn't know what was on mom's mind, but I didn't think I was going to have a problem with it. Linda looked extremely excited. She was going to go along with anything mom proposed.

"Gary, get on all fours. Hurry it up!" she said in a very forceful tone of voice. I felt compelled to do what she said, quickly. She had Linda on my left side and mom was on my right. She reached behind a pillow and pulled out two pairs of leather gloves, not the fashion kind but more a snug fit and soft like an old boot, and she handed one pair to Linda. God, this just kept getting better and better. I'd be their slaves if the wanted.

Mom reached below my balls and started rubbing my dick in her leather clad hand, slow and deliberate. I bead of precum oozed from the tip and mom pointed my cock back and to Linda's side, Lin got the idea and moved quickly to lick it away with her outstretched tongue and I whined from just that moment of bliss. "That's enough, Linda" mom said. "Now smack your brothers ass, hard! Punish his ass!"

Linda swung her arm and her palm met my right cheek with a pretty weak slap. Even I had to admit it was a pretty poor effort. "No, Linda. If you're going to spank his ass, you have to SPANK his ass! Like this!" Mom reared back and let forth a real hard SPANK!! on my left cheek, a slap that made me cry out with pain and surprise and left a bright pink handprint on my butt. Then she hit the other cheek just as hard and the room seemed to fill with the sound of a thundercrack, as well as my very loud yelp. Linda got really hot thinking about smacking my ass and when mom told her to try again, Linda got it right, two hard, stinging swats on my now very pink and sore ass cheeks. But my erection hadn't died down at all; if anything, I was like a steel beam.

Mom was really having a blast, running a fantasy of her own. "Now, Linda, you're going to lick and suck that hanging cock and balls while I take care of your brothers ass."

Take care of my ass? What did that mean? But it went from my head as Linda quickly got to work licking my dick all over. pulling it backwards so my shaft was sticking out almost straight behind me. I could also feel mom caressing my cheeks with some cool cream, easing the soreness away. If this was punishment, I'd take it forever.

Then, with Linda still working on my dick, I felt a squirt of something warm and slippery right inside my anus. I started to rise up involuntarily when mom said soothingly "Just take it easy, baby. Just a little lubrication. Let yourself feel good. Concentrate on what your sexy girlfriend is doing to you."

What Linda was doing to me was still pulling my cock backwards while she switched back and forth between giving me a tongue bath and giving me a great sucking. I wished I could see her, those shining red lips massaging my raging hardon. I was lost in such a dream-like state when I felt something pushing at my asshole. And it was bigger than a finger. Much bigger.

Again I was about to protest when I heard a click as mom pressed a button and I felt this incredible buzzing in the entrance to my ass that eased past my sphincter. "What the fuck, mom...!"

"Take your punishment, slut son! I keep telling you, in this room you are to only call me mommy!"

Linda finally spoke out "Punish his tight ass, mommy! Fuck him with that vibrator while I milk his big dick with my mouth and hand! Don't let him out of this!" And she returned to her oral assault on my throbbing dick.

That vibrator was about halfway into my ass now and Linda was devouring my dick and my balls. I wanted to end that assault in my ass...and yet at the same time, I didn't. I had to admit objectively, this didn't only feel fantastic but also, the kinky factor was off the charts.

Mom pushed the vibe into me as deep as she safely could and was pumping it hard, fucking my slippery ass with her tits pressed into my back. Linda was sucking me steady now, as well as rubbing my balls with her leather encased hand. Fuck, I was getting close to cumming...

Mom sternly smacked my ass again, bringing me out of my reverie, and growled at me "You don't get to cum until you've learned your lesson!" She used her hand not fucking my ass to grab my hair and turn my head to face her. "Do you understand?"

"Yes mommy" I feebly replied.

"What kind of man answers like that? I want to hear you!"

"Yes, mommy! I will be your good boy! Just tell sissy to let me cum already!"

"OK, better. Linda, milk your brother all over your face. Pump his dick good while I pump his ass. He's going to shoot that hot man cream all over that lovely face and make you a sticky mess!"

Linda was right under me now, jerking my cock with her fingers, fast, with the soft leather caressing my dong. She used her tongue only on my glans, applying wonderful pressure while mom slammed that vibe deep inside me and I could take no more. My cock throbbed and Linda had a bullseye view as my balls burst and I shot cum like an open faucet. Linda, to her credit, never flinched. She lapped up what she could eagerly, all the while manipulating my pulsing cock. Finally there was no more to be extracted (for the moment) and mom eased the vibrator from my ring and I collapsed onto my tummy. I looked at my sticky girlfriend who held out her arms to mom and said "Come here mommy. Lick me clean. Dirty mommy."

"Yes baby" mom whispered hungrily. They embraced and kissed passionately, so my thick man cream was all over both their faces. They then proceeded to lick each others cheeks and chins, doing a very good job of cleaning up my sticky, salty treat. Linda looked at me and said "Don't just lie there, this is yours as well. Come get some." I dragged myself up and first kissed Linda, taking a portion of my cum onto my tongue, then getting some of mom's portion as well. I probably ended up with at least half, more than either of them, but after what they just did to (and for) me, I had no complaints. My cock was already stirring from the kinky scene, but I still needed some time to get my strength back, and the girls were in need of release now.

I sat back and said "Why don't you two sexy sluts eat each other? Watching you will have my dick ready in no time, I promise."

Mom said "I've been wanting to taste your red haired snatch. Why don't we let my pervert son jack himself while we show him how a woman really eats pussy?"

"I'd love that, 'mommy', I've been smelling that fragrant cunt for the last hour and I'm salivating. But those pantyhose are going to be in the way."

"No they're not!" mom exclaimed as she tore a big hole over her panties and cunt with a huge ripping sound filling the air. "That should make it easier for you. And it should help get Gary's engine going quicker as well."

She wasn't wrong. They hadn't even started to please each other yet, and my cock was semi-hard again, soon to be a full stiffy and ready to go.

Mom laid back on the bed, her shredded pantyhose still covering her legs with a small patch of white panties over her snatch. Linda got on top of her, head to pussy, her lace black panties encasing her delightful ass. This was a perfect fantasy of mine, both panties and pantyhose, on my two favorite women. Each pulled the crotch of the others panties aside as they started probing with their tongues. As soon as I saw that, my cock was back to full hard, and I lightly touched myself as I watched Linda and my mom sampling each other.

They were having fun 69ing together, really getting into eating each other. The air had a great scent of blended pussies, and it was getting to me. Linda glanced up and saw me with my cock in my hand and she said "Don't waste it, Gary. Come over here and fuck your mother." She then pulled mom's legs back so her pussy was pointing upwards.

I made my way over on my knees with my cock pointing right at Linda's mouth. She gave me a few quick sucks, then put the head to mom's pussy lips. Mom audibly moaned and shook her hips from side to side, trying to get my dick inside her. I stayed up on my knees as I sunk my cock into my mom's needy snatch, getting deep inside her as Linda flicked her clit with the tip of her tongue. I was once again amazed at how snug her cunt felt wrapped around me. I looked down to the incredibly hot sight of my cock buried in mom's pussy while Linda was sucking her clit. It was enough to make me swell up, making our connection even tighter. Every five strokes or so, I pulled out and fed my cock to Linda, who sucked the pussy juice off me as if she was starved. Then back in mom's cunt, slamming her hard enough for my balls to slap her ass.

After about ten minutes of this, mom cried out "Don't you fucking dare pull out this time! Fuck me until I come, you dirty motherfucker!" I did as I was ordered and just kept fucking away, with mom's pussy making these nasty squishing sounds. Her juices were dripping down my balls and her ass. From Linda's reactions, I could tell mom was eating her hungrily. Mom brought her legs around my ass, and the feel of her nylon clad legs around me made me shoot my cum deep up her snatch, and my still hard dick was churning both our cream into a frothy texture. I pulled my spent cock from mom's swollen pussy and Linda enthusiastically dug into the salty creampie. Mom yelled out her orgasm and Linda finished just a few seconds later. Now we were all pretty well spent for the time.

We were all breathing hard, with my poor cock hanging limply between my legs. He needed a serious rest before he could function again. We all just cuddled mellowly, light touching and rubbing legs together. I said "Who's hungry? I can't be the only one."

Linda said "Wow, that's so romantic of you, Gary. I feel so special!"

She was giggling and mom said "You'll get used to him, dear. Usually he actually has more class than that."

"Can I help it if all this exertion made me hungry? You two give a guy a hell of a workout."

"Awww poor you!" mom said. "So much suffering!" as she squeezed my cheeks.

We made our way to the kitchen where we fixed a light lunch of cheeses and cured meats with the fresh bread. We sat around the kitchen table practically naked (actually, I was naked) and smiled as we munched, each of us feeling good and still wanting more. Just sitting there with two sexy, nude women was enough to peak my interest again.

We cleaned away the dishes and I sat back on one of the kitchen chairs. Mom said "Don't you want to come back to the bedroom, baby? Got some nice warm and tasty treats in there for you."

"I'd rather fuck you both here, in this chair and on this table." I reached for Linda and pulled her onto my lap while she giggled. "Come on, wouldn't you liked to get fucked while we sit in this chair? Or bent over the table while you go down on mom? I'd love to get behind you and pay back your ass for that spanking you helped give me." And I proceeded to give her a swift swat on his ass

"Hey!" Linda screamed, jumping up, laughing. "You want to spank me, 'brother'? I thought you liked my round, juicy ass!" she said as she slapped it herself, fairly hard.

"Don't leave mommy out of any spanking" mom added. "I love a good spanking. Perhaps my son would like to get even with mommy for making his ass sting earlier?"

"Oh, I'm definitely going to get my payback, mommy. Your ass will know my wrath!"

I held Linda in my lap, kissing her hard while I molested her ass with both hands, gripping it firmly. Her big tits were pressing into my chest until I bent my head and started kissing her chest all over,and she was squirming around, rubbing my hard member with her still panty clad ass.

"Don't leave me out of this!" mom declared. She was standing next to us with her right hand down the front of her little white panties. She was fingering herself while I was busy with Linda. So Linda reached out and pulled mom to her and she kissed moms gently round tummy and grabbed her ass. We were all making sucking or moaning sounds and the sexual energy of the room was overpowering. I stood up with Lin wrapped around me and laid her on the kitchen table with her ass at the edge and her legs dangling. Mom got on the table on her knees, straddling Linda's face, facing away so I had a great view of her ass, Linda pulling the now drenched crotch of moms panties aside and thrusting her tongue into my mothers dripping snatch.

I knelt to the floor and hand Linda's thighs on either side of my head. I got my shoulders under them. I lifted them a little and then pulled her swampy panties aside. The numerous orgasms Linda had already experienced made the scent coming from her pussy strong, to put it mildly. But in a very good way, intoxicating for me. I wasn't tentative at all; I just thrust my face in there and I let my tongue and lips go to town on the juicy, sweet cunt in front of me.

Both mom and Lin were grunting and shaking. As a result, the wood table was shaking too, so the legs of the table were rapidly clunking on the tile of the floor. I didn't stop though; I kept lapping up and down the tender crease of cunt and she was gushing cunt cream. What I couldn't get pooled on the surface of the table. Lin came with a series of grunts and spasms and I heard mom in a distant way (Lin's thighs were right around my ears) let loose a stream of foul language as she came all over Linda.

I helped them settle into chairs and catch their breath. Their bras and panties were a total mess, soaked and sticky with pussy and body dampness and moms pantyhose were in almost total shreds. Their hair was all disheveled and their makeup was a disaster. It was sexy in a kind of sleazy sort of way. In any case, my dick was standing at full attention, and it wasn't unnoticed.

Linda said "Before we take care of that lovely cock, I want to call my parents and tell them I'm spending the night. They want to talk to you, Janice, though it's just a formality. You do still want me to stay tonight, don't you?" Lin asked me primarily.

"Absolutely. I can't think of anything sexier than waking up tomorrow with two hot and gorgeous women in bed with me. Besides, I really do like you, Lin. Not just because of the sex, which is phenomenal, even when we're alone. I have a great time just hanging out with you, or going out together."

She flashed me a sweet and shy smile, clearly pleased not just to be invited to stay but to be so desired by a guy she was also falling for. She got her phone and called her folks. As we knew, they didn't have any problem with her spending the night here, but still they wanted to talk to mom.