Panty Boy's Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Bob wears panties to work and cleans Donna.
2k words
4.47
10.1k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panty Boy's Adventures -- Part Three

I spent the whole weekend in panties servicing my girlfriend Caroline and her friend Candy. I'm not sure how many different pairs of panties I wore as I was only allowed to jerkoff, and each time deposited a load in my panties I was presented with another pair to wear. I was only allowed to rub my cock through my panties. Of course the cotton and satin panties felt great to rub my cock in, but the lace panties were a little rougher on my cock. I was made to lick the panties clean every time I came in them.

Late Sunday night a meeting message popped up on my phone. I was to meet Donna in my office at 7:30. I work in a satellite office for a national mortgage company with 3 other women. I am the only one with an office as all of the girls work out of cubicles in the center of the office. On the other side of the office is a rather large conference room that doubles as the kitchen. Most days the four of us eat lunch together.

All of the women are in their mid to late 40's, each has at least two kids, with Donna having three. It turns out that no subject is off limits when you are the only guy working with three 40 something women and on more than one occasion, someone has forgotten I was there. I of course am the one that blushes the most. These women love to talk about sex, mostly oral; blow jobs, letting their guy cum on their face, having their pussy eaten before.

One day the topic was kissing after a blowjob. I admitted that I always thank Caroline for blowing me by kissing her and swapping cum. This started a week of blowjob conversations and every woman admitted to allowing their husbands to shoot their load all over their face. I was forced to admit that I had never shot my load in Caroline's face. Cindy, a real knock-out responded, "let me get this straight, you've cum swapped with your wife, which means she gave you cum to swallow, but you never shot a load on her face." All the girls just laughed and we ended lunch on that note.

The next week lunch conversation was about eating creampies. Only Donna admitted that her husband willingly eats creampie. When confronted, I tried to sound like the rest of the girl's husbands, but Cindy caught me and said, "admit it, you eat creampie on a regular basis. I'll bet you normally clean up after yourself."

I tried at act manly, but I have no poker face and all three girls looked at me and said, she's right, you do. Of course with no alternative I admitted it.

It seemed that Donna's husband George was the only one who willingly kisses or eats creampie. The next day Donna told a story of how she sucked Tom off last night and let him cum on her face. Then, without wiping her face off got on top and fucked him hard. As she described it she was licking her lips while bucking that bronco and every so often a glob of cum would fall on his face. When he deposited his load she slid up over his face and dropped her pussy right on his mouth and she had a huge orgasm as soon as he put his tongue inside her.

Two days later, Cindy described how she did the same the night before with her husband and how great it was. The two girls kept on Janice, the most conservative of the group, that you have to try it. This went on for weeks until one day Janice comes into work and over morning coffee, she could not wait till lunch, how she fucked her husband and made him eat her creampie. She went onto describe how she had become an entirely new person and she couldn't help but humiliating him while he was between her legs cleaning up and the more the humiliation the better he ate.

I usually open the office at 7:30, but the girls don't arrive before 8:30. If you recall from Part Two, I ran into Donna at the Mall on Saturday while I was wearing white shorts and black panties. This did not go unnoticed by Donna. I barely slept all night as the only reason for Donna wanting to meet me that early on Monday surely had to do with our encounter on Saturday.

I got up early on Monday, nervous about what Donna had on her mind. Since I was up, I went to the office early and got there at about 7:15, opened the office and made a pot of coffee. I was sitting at my desk trying to work, but could not concentrate, as all I could think about was what Donna was going to say to me.

At 7:30 Donna walked into my office and closed and locked the door behind her. "We don't want any of the other girls to hear this conversation now do we Bob?"

Oh shit I thought, here we go as I responded in a very submissive tone. "Yes, I'm sure you are right Donna." Why did I just go straight to being a sub?

"That's very nice Little Bob, I like your tone." Donna then asked me what color of panties I was wearing. This was a huge surprise as I had never worn panties to work before, but Caroline had set out my clothes and had me to wearing my wine colored lace panties with a very narrow strip up my ass crack.

I hesitated and Donna said, "well come on, what color are they?"

I felt trapped and admitted that they were "wine colored."

Donna's reply then really caught me off guard as she said, "Oh, I hear that is your favorite color, right?" Only Caroline and Candy knew this. Had she been talking to Caroline?

I again hesitated not realizing I was expected to reply. Donna shot back at me that "you can make this easy or hard, and I'll bet you are hard talking about your panties with me, but when I ask a question you better respond. Wine is your favorite color, right."

Again in a submissive voice I responded, "yes, wine I my favorite color of panties."

"Tell me more, in fact, tell me all about you and wearing panties. Don't leave anything out; I want to hear from you what a panty sissy you are. I already got most of the story from Caroline; you know how girls love to chat. Better yet, strip! Everything but your panties."

I felt trapped and hesitated again.

Donna then threw out the ultimatum, "you know no subject is taboo at lunch and if you don't do as I say from now on and when I say it, your panties will be lunch topic."

I immediately started to undress and as I did I begged Donna not to tell the others about this. To which she agreed.

There I was completely naked except for a sexy pair of lace, wine colored panties. Out of instinct, I turned around and modeled them for her. I even bent over and grabbed my ankles to show her that I was now submissive to her. She of course spanked me quite hard then ordered me onto my knees.

I told her how it started with me getting caught jerking off in Caroline's panties and am now required to wear panties when I am with her and any time she instructs me.

She dropped her skirt, then walked over and stood right in front of me, her panty covered pussy staring me right in the face. She wore a pair of pink pokka dotted cotton panties and her pussy was clearly dripping cum. Donna had the biggest smile I had ever seen on her and said "that's right, Tom and I had a quickie this morning, I denied him last night to make sure he had a nice load built up for me. We all know that you are quite the creampie cleaner." That was my cue of course and I proceeded to suck all of the cum out of the panties I could as well as any that was trying to ooze out the side. I then pulled the material to the side and was treated with a beautiful pussy still oozing cum.

Donna did not shave her pussy, but clearly used a beard shaver so her bush was full but nicely trimmed. There was cum all over her lips and bush and I cleaned it all, and then stuck my tongue in to get the last drops from deep inside her pussy. She came twice while I was cleaning her pussy and by the time I was done, my face was covered with her pussy juice.

Donna then said, "Since you told me that you like to jerkoff in your panties let's see it. I've never actually watched a guy jerkoff before."

I was still on my knees and started to rub my cock and Donna really started to enjoy the show. I pulled my cock out and she kicked my right in the cock and balls. It was not a hard kick but hard enough as any kick in the balls hurts like hell. That Bad Boy stays in his panties around me. She then proceeded to give me instructions on how I was to properly rub my cock for her. I was really getting into it and ready to cum, when I noticed she had grabbed her phone and had taken pictures and now was just videoing me.

"I want to see you cum in those panties, so stop toying with it and get down to business or the next kick in the balls will really hurt."

I was not willing to chance another kick and came in my panties in no time at all. The whole thing was now on her phone and I knew blackmail would follow suit.

She told me I was not allowed to clean up or change panties and to get dressed; it's almost time for work. I'll be back to check and make sure those panties have dried nicely on your cock later today. Also, don't clean your face; I want you smelling my pussy all day long.

I did as I was told spent the entire day licking my lips, but keeping my distance from the other girls. At lunch, I tried to wipe my face with my sandwich as best I could just so the other girls did not get suspicious. Donna dominated the lunch conversation that day, telling a story about an old submissive boyfriend she had in college that she caught in the bathroom with her panties. How she took pictures and made him cum in them. Then left the panties with him to keep. She was looking at me the whole time she told the story. She then went on to tell how instead of dumping him, often had him over after she fucked another guy to clean her creampie. She made him wear her wet panties while he did this. She'd then invite the other girls to watch him jerk off in her panties. How the girls loved watching him standing there in panties jerking off.

When she was finished telling the story, Cindy asked me "Bob, did you ever jerkoff while wearing panties?"

I turned beat red, how was I to answer this. Thankfully Donna jumped in and said, "Cindy, where have you been, every guy at one time or another has found a pair of panties, usually on the bathroom floor, smelt the crotch, slipped them on and started rubbing their cock."

Later that day, Donna popped in the office and closed and locked the door again. She came to inspect my panties and sure enough they had dried on my cock to her satisfaction. She then told me that I should thank her for saving me from Cindy and whenever she arrived at 7:30, she would have breakfast for me. She also told me that I should wear panties every day to the office.

When I got home that night Caroline just asked me, "how was your meeting this morning with Donna?"