Panty Boy's Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
Panty Boy watches wife turn into Anal Slut.
2.9k words
4.44
6.6k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending the rest of Saturday night watching Tom fuck my wife in every one of her holes and then cleaning up his deposits, Tom said, "the kids are away for the weekend, why don't you two spend the night? You can have the guest bedroom. Caroline, I will be in at 8:00 sharp to fuck you in the ass. You are to be bent over the side of the bed like earlier and you should make sure you are ready, as I understand from other women it may hurt if your ass is not properly prepared. Bob, it is your job to prepare Caroline's ass for me. Then you are to bend over the other side of the bed. I want the two of you holding hands, making out if you wish and telling each other how you both look forward to me fucking Caroline in the ass."

We then proceeded to go to bed, but Caroline could not sleep. She laid there next to me telling me how much she loved being Tom's slut, how she loved sucking his cock and having him cum on her face and especially fucking her. She then said, "I never realized how great it was to be fucked in the ass. I'm really glad you were there to watch me enjoy it and it was so great that you came in your panties watching your lovely wife getting fucked in the ass."

I of course was still dressed in my panties and lace bustier. My cock was getting hard listening to my wife telling me how much she enjoyed getting fucked every which way today.

She then said, "tell me how much you enjoyed watching me get fucked, especially how much you enjoyed watching Tom take my anal cherry." She then reached over to feel my cock and said, "I'm glad my little panty boy enjoys watching his wife getting fucked senselessly. Your little cocklet is hard just thinking about it. Why don't you stroke it while you tell me what you want to see tomorrow."

So there I laid, stroking my cock through my panties as I told my wife how much I was looking forward to her getting a "breakfast ass fucking."

"Oh, thank you Little Boy. You will get to clean my anal creampie again and I'm going to suck Tom's cock back to life after he fucks my ass. I cannot wait to taste his cum again." I hope Donna does not start getting jealous; I really love Tom's cock.

As we laid there, me stroking my cock and Caroline describing how much she loved Tom's cock and how much she was looking forward to serving me "anal creampie for breakfast," she hoped up on top of my face, reverse cowgirl style and told me to make "passionate oral love to her ass, I want it to be really wet and ready for Tom in the morning."

I lay there kissing and licking her ass and sticking my tongue in as far as it would go. I had her ass really wet and her pussy juices started running down onto my face. She kept talking about how much she loved getting fucked in the ass by Tom and how she was glad I did not take her anal cherry as my cock is too short and skinny and she was sure she would not have enjoyed it as much. I was really getting into making out with her ass and grabbed her thighs to pull her closer to me when she said, "Oh no, you keep rubbing the clitty cocklet of yours through those sissy panties."

My hands of course returned to my cock and sure enough I came shortly afterwards. Amazingly, Caroline came right after I did, without anyone touching her pussy or clit. We then fell asleep in each other's arms.

The alarm, which neither of us had set, went off at 7:00; clearly a sign that we were to begin getting Caroline's ass ready for Tom. We both took quick showers, Caroline first. When I returned to the bedroom she was already bent over the bed. She told me "I am so excited, I can't wait for Tom to come in and fuck me hard in the ass again. I want him to really slam the shit out of me, even though I just had an enigma before I took my shower to clean everything up. Get down there and get my ass nice and lubed with your tongue."

Being the panty sub that I am, I was on my knees licking and slobbing all over her ass. Caroline then started on the abuse, "That's it panty boy, get your wife's ass ready for her big cock lover. I can't wait to be fucked properly in the ass again. Your treat will be a very nice anal creampie." For whatever reason this was turning me on and my cock was hard as a rock. I then asked permission to stroke my cock while licking her ass.

Caroline replied, "that's it panty sissy, rub that little cock of yours while you get my ass ready to be properly fucked." In no time flat, I came in my panties.

When I looked up, the clock said 7:50. Caroline then told me to come here; we are to do as Tom said. So I knelt down on the side of the bed opposite Caroline. We were face to face and holding hands, she never looked so in love before and then she said, "I can't wait till Tom fucks my ass again can you." Before I could answer she gave me a very passionate kiss. When she broke off the kiss she said, "I am so happy that you are such a sissy panty boy and love watching your wife getting fucked in the ass. Tell me how much you are looking forward to seeing your wife being happy and getting fucked in the ass by such a wonderful cock."

Being the sissy panty boy that I am, I could not do anything but oblige and said, "Caroline, I am glad that you are happy and I cannot wait to see your ultimate happiness as Tom fucks your ass with abandon." At that Caroline gave me a very passionate kiss and the door opened. Tom and Donna entered both wearing robes.

Tom got behind Caroline and said to me, "Little Bobby, aren't you glad I am here to give your beautiful, slut wife the wonderful ass fucking that she desires."

Before I could answer Caroline said, "yes please Tom, fuck my ass as you wish. I am dripping wet with anticipation."

At that Tom slapped her ass really hard and said, "Slut I will fuck your ass when I want. I was talking to that panty boy husband of yours and when I ask him about fucking you, he is to answer. Do you understand, Slut!" He then slapped her other cheek really hard again.

I replied, wanting to save my wife your another violent ass slap, "Tom, I'm glad that you can make my wife so happy, and if you wish to fuck her in the ass please to do so, fuck her like the slut she wants to be. I am looking forward to seeing the pure ecstasy in her face."

By this time Donna was on my side of the bed and said to Tom, "Sissy, panty boy is so hard I bet I could make him cum with just my pinky." She then grabbed my cock through my panties and I almost shot a load right then. Donna then said, "these panties are all wet and crusty. How many times have you cum in them."

I replied, "I'm not sure, I lost count, but it has been several."

"We need to get these off of you and I've got the perfect pair." Donna then bent down and removed my panties and grabbed my cock. "This cock is all sticky, let me get a wash cloth and clean you up." She then went into the bathroom and came back with a wet hand towel. She wrapped the towel from front to back and was cleaning both sides, making an unusual effort to clean my ass as she was practically shoving the wet towel up my ass. She then took another towel and wiped my front and ass cheeks, but not my ass hole, which still seemed quite wet.

Donna then moved to the bottom of the bed and showed everyone the panties that I would be wearing. They were wine colored with a sexy lace front and strappy open back. She then got behind me and said, "I hear wine is your favorite color" as she had me step into them. She then adjusted the straps and said, "your ass looks so sexy in those panties." She then said to Tom, "Isn't it about time you fucked that slut's ass properly."

At that Tom said, "Caroline, I want you to beg me to fuck your ass and I want you to thank your panty boy husband for allowing you to offer your ass to me."

"Panty Boy, I want you to beg me to fuck your wife's ass. I want you to tell her how much you look forward to seeing her take my cock up her ass."

With that Caroline started begging to be fucked in the ass like a whore. I was not nearly as enthusiastic but did manage to say, "Tom, please fuck my wife in the ass as I am not worthy of fucking it."

Tom shot back at me "Panty Boy, you better beg like you mean it or my cock will be in your wife's ass so much that she will be shitting my cum. Now Beg!" He then slapped Caroline's ass twice, once on each cheek, really hard.

Caroline winched in pain and said, "that really hurt, Panty Boy you better beg as he told you because I am the one taking the punishment and I don't like it. Now beg you cuckold sissy."

At this Caroline was practically screaming begging to be fucked in the ass and I got caught up in her enthusiasm and really started begging Tom to fuck her ass.

As we were both begging Tom, he rammed his cock up her ass full tilt in one thrust. "Oh my god your cock feels so good in my ass Tom. Pound my ass like the slut I am."

The look on her face was pure ecstasy and she kissed me very deeply. At this Donna was not resting her bare tits on my back and kissing my neck saying to me "Doesn't Caroline look so beautiful being fucked so hard in the ass. Time for you to join her."

At that, I felt what I later found out was a strap on entering my ass. The wetness of my ass must have been lube as the plastic cock entered without much resistance.

Caroline was looking me right in the eye in pure heaven when this happened and saw the change of expression on my face and said, "Did Donna just break your anal cherry, Oh that is so cool. We are both getting fucked in the ass together."

At this she kissed me very passionately.

Donna and Tom then grabbed hands and each started fucking the ass in front of them. Donna then said "Tom, I love it when we can share an ass fucking like this together."

Tom, then said, "Panty Boy and Slut, Donna and I are going to stand still and you are to ride the cock in your ass till I cum."

At this, Caroline was first to get a rhythm going fucking Tom's cock in her ass and then started shouting instructions to my like she was a coxswain. "In, Out, In, Out, Shift to the Right on this stroke, shift to the left, In, Out."

Donna then said, "Panty Boy Slut, tell me how you like riding that cock in your ass."

At this, I felt a buzzing in my ass and knew instinctively that Donna had a vibrating strap on. "Oh Donna, that feels so good, please fuck my ass harder."

At this, Donna and Tom took over and both were ramming our asses very hard.

Caroline then said, "Panty Boy, Tom is cumming in my ass. It feels so warm and good. I'm cumming too."

She kissed me deeply again and Donna soon followed with a very load orgasm of her own and slammed into my ass a couple more times and I came in my panties as well.

We all just lay there and I was the first to say anything, "Donna, that was great, I can not believe how great that was."

Donna replied, "Panty Boy, I just took your anal cherry. I now own you. I will be fucking your ass every day this week, just like Tom will be fucking Caroline's ass every day this week. But I would not want to impose on Caroline's training, so don't make any plans for after work this week."

Caroline replied, "not before you clean your slut wife's anal creampie. Now get over here and get busy."

A short while later, while I was licking and sucking cum from my wife's ass, Donna said, "My ass has been lonely Tom, I think a need a good ass fucking as well. Caroline, I think you should fuck your husband in the ass as well. There is a strap on harness and vibrating cock in the drawer over there. It is a little bigger than the one I just took Panty Boy's Anal Cherry with."

Caroline then replied, "Oh my God Donna, that is great. Thank you." She then gave Donna a great big hug and kissed her deeply, I could tell that they were sharing some tongue.

I returned to my position on the opposite side of the bed and Caroline just said, "stay right here Panty boy. Donna, is it ok if I give Tom a blow job so I'll have some cum I can stick up that Panty Boy's ass before I fuck it."

Donna and Tom replied in unison, "Of course, that's a great idea!" then they both laughed at saying the same thing.

So Caroline went and got the harness and strap on, then got down on her knees and started sucking Tom's cock. Tom said, "Caroline, I love the way you suck my cock and how you look me right in the eye as you take my whole cock in your mouth. You are such a great cock sucker."

Well Caroline did not need much more encouragement and really started to go to town on Tom's cock. I could tell that he was ready and he took all but the head of his cock out of Caroline's mouth as she shook her head back and forth and I am sure was really using her fabulous tongue as Tom came in her mouth. When he was done, Caroline crawled over and stuck her cum covered tongue as far in my ass as she could. She then came up and kissed me, leaving me with the rest of Tom's cum.

She then took her position behind me as Tom took his position behind Donna. He started to give Caroline instructions on how best to fuck someone in the ass, but she did not seem to need any and was quickly pounding my ass with abandon. Donna then told her that by turning the cock, it turns on the vibrator; the more you turn it the stronger it vibrates. I of course immediately started feeling a buzzing in my ass.

"Donna, this vibrator feels so good against my clit."

"Keep turning girl!"

"Oh my GODDDD!" was all Caroline said as she and I came together.

Since Tom had already shot two loads, he and Donna took in the show of Caroline fucking my ass. After we came, Donna just said, "Shows over, give me what I need."

At this Tom started fucking Donna in the ass. Donna turned into a dirty mouth slut telling Tom how much she loved being fucked in the ass and he better leave a great load. "That Panty Boy needs to clean an anal creampie from me now."

A short while later Tom deposited his load in her ass and Donna just said, "Panty Boy, you know what to do."

So I got on my knee behind Donna, cleaning her creampie and Caroline of course was on her knees cleaning Tom's cock.

We spent the rest of the day having Tom deposit a load in every hole the girls had to offer and I cleaned everything up. The day ended with Donna and Caroline on their knees as Tom stroked his cock and shot a load all over both of their faces. The girls then laid me on the bed, one on each side of me and had me kiss the cum off of their faces. While I was doing this, the two girls shared stroking my cock and I came in my panties for about the fourth time today.

When we were done, Caroline just said, Panty Boy, those panties of yours are a mess. Time to go home and get you into a clean pair. She then went over and gave Tom a great big hug and a passionate kiss and said, "thank you Tom, I look forward to being your slut. I'll be on my knees waiting at 8:00 tomorrow. Please don't be late as my pussy is already getting wet with anticipation."

She then went over and gave Donna an even bigger hug and was kissing her passionately when she took two fingers and shoved them in Donna's pussy. She then stuck those fingers in her mouth and told Donna how great she tasted. "Maybe some day I'll be your slut too."