Sissy at Pansy Paradise Hotel Pt. 01

Story Info
A pantywaist frolics with pretty ladies.
1k words
4.34
6.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

The receptionist smiled and said, "Welcome to Pansy Paradise. May I have your name please?" I returned her smile and answered that I was Sissy Sarah. She looked up my reservation and then summoned an attractive brunette bell hop to accompany me to my room.

The young woman wore a chic Cucinelli pantsuit in candy red. This well-tailored ensemble showcased the lady's exquisite figure. The one button jacket was almost bursting with her marvelous breasts and the snug trousers hugged her shapely hips and derriere. Her makeup was perfect and her raven hair was braided in a lovely Chignon with loose bangs.

"Hi, I'm Amanda," she said cheerfully, "I'll see you to your room."

"Thank you, Amanda," I replied. "I'm Sissy Sarah."

"Yes, I know," she answered with a smile. "I stocked the closets and bureaus in your room for this visit.

The charming room was clearly designed for a lady. The queen size canopy bed had rose hued pillow cases and the blanket was embroidered with a lovely floral design. There was also a lighted makeup mirror, two upholstered chairs and a chaise lounge. The bathroom featured a Jacuzzi tub and a Luxe bidet with a heated seat.

Amanda then showed me the walk-in closet filled with stylish skirts, blouses and dresses. The floor was lined with racks of stilettos, platforms and Mary Janes. Then she opened the bureau drawers which practically overflowed with gorgeous bras, panties, camisoles, nylons, garter belts and girdles. I couldn't wait to try them on!

"Thank you so much, Amanda!" I said with real appreciation.

"It's my pleasure, Sarah," she replied. "Would you like to rest now or are you ready for your welcome blow job?"

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, it's one of the Pansy Paradise amenities. I'd be glad to lick you myself or I can introduce you to the others girls we have on call."

"I would love for you to do it!" I replied.

"Great!" she said. "I was hoping you'd allow me. Would you like to see me in my bra and panties while I suck you off?"

"Yes please, Amanda!" I answered eagerly.

Amanda removed her Cucinelli suit to reveal a breathtaking Simone Perele lingerie set lavished with Bruges lace and dainty ribbon bows. Her garter belt held up ecru back seam nylon hosiery from Envoile of Paris. Alexander Wang strappy sandals graced her feet.

My weenie was already pressing against the nylon fabric of my panties and tenting out my tight skirt. Amanda noticed and said, "May I remove your pretty skirt, Sarah?"

I was speechless but managed to nod my head. Amanda unzipped me and let the skirt fall to the floor.

"Your little panties are so cute, Sarah!" she said. Then she gently ran her hand over the floral embroidery on the nylon tummy panel and added, "I love the dainty flowers!"

Next Amanda lifted the narrow elastic waist band of my knickers over my erect dickie and pulled the silky undies down my thighs. She sat me in a chair, moistened her coral lips and pressed them to the head of my weenie. I loved how she took charge of our intimate joining.

Amanda had barely gotten her plump lips around my throbbing rod when I spewed a full load of sissy cream into her mouth. It was the most wonderful femboy orgasm I had ever experienced!

She tilted her head backward, swallowed and smiled at me. "Thank you, Sarah!" she said. "That was tasty!" Then she added, "Let me clean you." She licked my wiener and dried it with a soft cotton hanky from her purse.

I heartfully thanked her for the wonderful hummer. Amanda dressed, kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'm going off duty now but your dinner date, Barbie, will be here soon. I know you'll like her!"

A dinner date sounded so romantic and I wanted to be pretty when my escort arrived. So, I looked through the dresses in the closet, tried several and admired myself in the full length mirror. I finally decided on a sleeveless Mac Duggal sequin dress. The flirty rose frock had a sweetheart neckline and a feathered mini skirt. I laid it on the bed while I chose my lingerie.

After searching through the bureau drawers I selected a sexy Fleur of England ensemble. The boudoir bra had soft triangle cups and a 24 carat gold front fastener. The lovely panties featured luxurious silk panels on each side of the open crotch as well as eyelash lace trim. For nylons I chose sheer Wolford pantyhose and then I slipped my feet into lovely Prada slingback pumps.

I removed my daytime makeup and gave myself redder lips, longer lashes and smoky eyes for the evening rendezvous. Then I put the sequin and feather dress on over my head and pulled up the zipper in back.

Next I teased my hair to add volume and sprayed it with Clairol Shimmer Lights Styling Treatment. Finally, I spritzed Chanel No. 5 perfume lightly on my neck and wrists.

The mirror reflection and the lovely floral aroma sent girlish chills cascading all over me. They made my stiffening wiener poke through the open crotch of my panty and press against the firm nylon control top of my pantyhose.

I put a hand under my feathered skirt and ran it up the sheer nylon hosiery to the crotch of my pantyhose. Then I reached around back and squeezed my bum. The wonderful erotic sensations were like fondling a real girl.

Finally, I massaged my soft breasts through the sequined bodice of my dress. Sublime feminine feelings washed over me and I was sorely tempted to jill off. Just then I heard a soft knocking at the door.

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.