All Comments on 'Panty Boys Ch. 02: First Lesson'

by Humiliater

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 months ago

Incredibly hot, how you wrote this! Becoming a cocksucker for me was something I didn't want. I wasn't gay, despite what others heard about me. People called me faggot and such back then, even though it was a lie. One "friend" made it become the truth about me.

What you wrote expresses that feeling I had years ago.... "Mark knew instantly what was expected of him, but his straight boy brain was having trouble processing it. His roommate stood over him with hands on hips, expecting him to kneel before him on the pillow at his feet and give him a blowjob like some faggot cocksucker. What scared Mark and gave him pause was the sudden realization that dropping to his knees before Kevin would be crossing a line from which there was no going back. He would be a cocksucker. He would be Kevin's cocksucker for the rest of the semester."

I still don't like to be called a faggot or queer because I'm not. But I am a cocksucker; something I cannot deny any longer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a panty boy myself, these are truly awesome chapters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh to be Marcie.....can't wait for next chapter.

HumiliaterHumiliater4 months agoAuthor

@Michaelfantasies - Thank you so much for your kind comments. I hope my story and characters strike a positive note for you. I'm happy for you that you have embraced your role as a cocksucker. Once you have embraced your status then being called a cocksucker is no longer a put down. Please wear your new label with pride!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! The world needs more cocksuckers!

sleekjillsleekjill4 months ago
so hot

So hot, thank you! I hope eventually another sissy will join Marcie in servicing Kevin and the other bulls ...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Both these chapters are just so damn hot. A real turn-on

RobineaRobinea4 months ago

A well crafted story and a pleasure to read. Sucking cock is something most men and boys never imagine they will do but once they overcome their inhibitions and fear they realise what pure lust and joy they have found. Having taken that first suck a new world opens before you and the elixir of life is yours for the rest of your days. Be the best cocksucker you can, wear your badge of honour with pride and feel good about yourself everyday.

PaulBerberPaulBerber4 months ago

very hot! So natural to love cock sucking once you begin

ArtickArtickabout 2 months ago

I would like to be one of your bricks Dr... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous