All Comments on 'Panty Mouth'

by lapasionata

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SexKittnSexKittnover 16 years ago
I love this.

Your story is so hot. I just came and came. Wish I could be more eloquent right now but I just can't. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TRUE?--I certainly hope not

If so you are a somewhat sick low life

dweaver999dweaver999over 16 years ago
Well done

Good story, very believable. You presented the conflicting emotions of a first scene very well. Ignore the previous comment, since whoever it is is "as sick" as s/he thinks you are, given that they are reading something they clearly don't approve of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It is always interesting to read the first time

stories that show an interesting change from the norm. I would, however worry about getting such types of Emails from a corporate source. Anyone who sends such is going to be liable for termination of employment and you would have to really wonder about anyone sending from an open source.

If Franco the new assistant clerk sends something out from a company and uses the name of a senior official (that could be checked on as working there), someone receiving such an email might wind up being mislead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS

Again CONGRATULATIONS!!!You said this submission is True and factual. I truly hope it is. First ignore the troll. He most likely does his wife once a week for at least 2min. then they both rush to the bathroom to wash away their physical and emotional sins. She of course has a trusty 12" dildo for when he is at work.

What the rubes (the people who do not understand people like us) do not understand is how hard is is accept what we are and what our needs are. Once we accept what and who we are to find another who wants/needs what we want/need is very difficult. How do you meet a person. How do you say I want to take you home and beat your ass. Conversely how do you say I want you to take me somewhere and humiliate me and use me for your pleasure?

As Kermet says "It ain't easy being different" At least I think that's what he said.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic

I really wanted more after reading this story. Please write more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous