Panty Surprise

Story Info
A special gift for her man.
1.5k words
4.06
19.5k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another business trip. He had been going on them more frequently lately, a sign of his rising status at work, sure, but also a giant pain in the ass. It was getting to be the same old thing, an early flight, a day or more of meetings, a stay in a lonely, if comfortable, hotel, and a flight home.

Sometimes she would go with him, and then they had a lot of fun. He would go to his meetings, and she would lounge by the pool, usually in a not-completely-modest one-piece swimsuit that he would think about all day, but then they would have dinner, go shopping or see a show, and end the night making love in the jacuzzi or large, luxurious bed. Those were always wonderful times. Often, though, she had her own obligations. They both understood, but they missed each other.

This trip had been extra tedious. It had been two days of meetings already, and today had been the culminating presentation. It went well--the clients had been impressed--but ran late. Oh, well. One more night, and then he could go home. Back to her.

After dinner with the local rep, he returned to the hotel, had a swim, and showered. As usual, he checked his email before bed and was surprised to find one from her.

"Hi, honey," it read. "I wanted you to know I miss you and am thinking about you. Look in the bottom of your bag, then come back to this message and click here. Love you!" There was a link.

He went to his bag and rummaged around until he found a small box in a deep, not-often-used pouch. It was wrapped in black paper, not heavy, a little too large for him to close his hand around. He returned to his computer and clicked the link.

A video opened on their bedroom, the camera pointing at the bed. She came into view from the side of the frame. She was wearing a satin robe and an impish smile. She had done her hair in flowing curls down the sides and bangs that hung seductively over her face; her makeup was shimmery purple-grey on her eyes, eyeliner, and red lipstick.

"Hi, baby," she said. "You told me how this trip was going to go. I know you've had a long, dull day, so I'm here to help you relax. If you haven't already, open the package I made for you."

He unwrapped the box. Inside was his masturbator, a silicone stroking sleeve that she had given him. It was flexible, studded on the inside, and fit snugly around his cock. He usually used it when she was away for several days, but they sometimes played with it together along with their other toys; when she would stroke him while talking dirty, it was pure heaven. There was a small bottle of lube, too. But what made his eyes widen--and his cock swell--was a pair of black silk panties wrapped around the sleeve.

She smiled in the video. "I couldn't let you go off again without some way to take care of yourself. So get comfortable and enjoy."

He paused the video and undressed, then settled on the bed and resumed it.

She backed up to the bed; soft music was playing in the background. She began dancing to the rhythm, swaying her hips.

"Baby, I miss you so much," she purred. "I got all this, and just couldn't wait to show you." She turned around and looked over her shoulder at the camera. She slipped the robe off her shoulder, revealing a bright red strap. She swayed another moment, then turned and dropped the robe away. In the hotel room he caught his breath. She was wearing a strappy half-cup bra that framed her breasts perfectly, a matching strappy garter belt holding up sheer black thigh-high stockings, and a delicate gold chain around her waist. Between her legs, just peeking out, was a tiny black G-string panty--the one he was currently holding--barely large enough to cover her pubic area. She was stunning. He had seen her dolled up before, of course, and it never ceased to amaze and arouse him.

As it did now. His cock, which always twitched whenever he thought about her, was standing at full attention, eager. A man might understand patience and delayed gratification, but a cock doesn't.

On the screen, she was dancing, running her hands over her face, her neck, her breasts, her belly, turning to run them over her ass, showing herself off. She propped one foot on the bed, and he could see a shiny black high heel as she bent forward to caress her leg, then she straightened up, flipping her hair back playfully. She laughed. She had a dazzling smile.

"I wish you were here with me," she said. "Touching me, holding me, looking at me the way you do right before you tear my clothes off. I bet you have that look right now." He did. If he was there, he would already have half of the flimsy lingerie off, maybe tearing it for real, pulling the bra apart in the front to leave her breasts hanging exposed or shredding the panty so it would not stand in his way.

She lay back on the bed, her left leg bent with the foot on the bed, her right foot on the floor. He had a perfect view of her mound and the panty that nestled over her lips. She ran her hands down her body and pressed them between her legs. He could hear her sigh.

She started rubbing herself through the panties, using both hands. She pulled them to the side to slip one finger into her slit while she circled her clit with the other.

He lifted the stroker to his face and inhaled deeply. The panties carried her pussy scent, sweet and musky, and he immediately thought about smelling it deep in his nostrils when he licked her pussy. He loved to lick her pussy. The way her clit swelled and seemed to strain for him, how her pussy would open for him, then contract around his fingers as he searched out her most sensitive areas. He could keep her on the edge of orgasm as long as she--or he--liked, then bring the release crashing over her. It always drove her wild, and left her begging for more.

He poured some lube into the stroker, thinking about how wet she got when she was aroused. How she would gush, sometimes enough to drip her juices down her thighs even before he added his own.

He slipped the stroker over his cock, slowly, stretching it, feeling it yield to him like she did. He half-closed his eyes as the sensations flowed down his cock. When he reached the bottom, he paused, feeling the sensual tightness. The tip of his cock stuck out a little, but that was okay; she could take all of him.

On the screen, she had started to moan as she pleasured herself. Mostly she looked into the camera, but occasionally leaned her head back in abandon. After a minute, she asked, "You're so hard, aren't you? I know you wish you were her to fuck me...like this." She reached under the pillow and pulled out one of her dildos, the clear glass one. She sucked on it, ran her tongue over it, licked it just like she did him. He knew perfectly well how she could deep throat him, take every bit of his cock into her luscious mouth, and suck down every drop of his cum.

She swallowed the dildo for several minutes, then, staring deliberately at the camera, reached down and pushed it inside her. She moaned again. "Baaabbe, oh, you feel so good," as she ran the phallus in and out with long, full strokes, just like he did. He started stroking himself in time to her thrusts, imagining the feeling of her warm, soft pussy tight around his cock. She was getting louder, "Oh, Babe...Babe...fuck me...fuck me..."

Her hips bucked, and she threw her head back and screamed his name as she came, furiously rubbing her clit, and as she did, so did he, cumming hard with long, thick spurts of cum that he could clearly picture filling her pussy, or landing in streams across her face and tits. Even in the video, he could see her juices soaking into her panties as she pressed them to her opening. She seemed to cum for whole minutes, but finally relaxed, rolling on her side with her hands squeezed between her legs.

She stood up, a little unsteady, and slipped the panties off. She held them to her nose and sniffed, looking seductively into the camera. "This is what you do to me, babe." She picked up his stroker--it hadn't been on camera yet--and wrapped the wet panties around it. She kissed the end of the stroker and, still staring into the camera, placed it in the box. "I can't wait for you to come back to me." She blew him a kiss.

"Love you."