All Comments on 'Panty Surprise'

by Cat_Daddy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Divorce is the only option with a whore like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would have been better had there been another guy there fucking her on video.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 2 years ago
Sweet!!!

‘Nuff said!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!!!! Even though this didn't adhere to the definition of a "LOVING WIVES" story, it was about a Loving Wife!!!!!! There was no sharing. There was no swinging. There was no married extra-marital fun. But it was about a loving wife making time for her traveling husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for reminding me of so many memories I shared with my wife when I traveled. The internet face to face was great. Gotta go she's giving me that look!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well don! A solid 5 thanks

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Didn’t see that coming, I was expecting husband to watch her cheat. Pretty good.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You win the award for Stank removing story of the day.

LW was more of an overflowing port-a-potty on a 97-degree day with a dewpoint of 74 in August. That still is an understatement of how bad it smelled here lately.

So in the words of one cum guzzler (except this time its true) nearly word perfect, didn't need much more to make it a perfect story, keep posting!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Good husband and wife play.

No third party.

No cuck.

Nice one Cat_Daddy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 2 years ago

Not exactly LW (no significant adaptations to their marital relationship necessary,) but then not Erotic Relations, either. Best placed in Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Iammweasel, that “stank” you’re smelling is coming from your ass. You really do need to wash every so often. Letting all of those bikers shoot their cum in there will lead to a bit of odor after a few days if you don’t clean yourself. I know you want to hang on to something from them as long as possible, but maybe find something that doesn’t smell like a bucket of rotting pig guts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Married extra-marital fun, sharing, swinging…” none of that here. Cute story but not for this category.

Cat_DaddyCat_Daddyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I apologize for the incorrect category choice. Thank you all for your comments, and for reading my story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sounds like a loving wife to me .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous