Panty Trap Pt. 08

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
1.2k words
4.58
4.5k
5
0

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat across from the gorgeous blonde that was my date and tried to enjoy her company and ignore the aching erection in my pants and panties. Yes, you read that right panties. At her behest I was wearing not only panties but also a silk camisole top under my suit. I had never been into cross dressing or wearing women's underwear, but this girl was simply so sexy to resist.

We chatted amiably in the dark restaurant as we ate both of us ignoring the fact that I was wearing lingerie. It was probably about halfway through the meal that I felt her foot on my leg. At first I thought it was accidental contact until I felt it again and begin to move up my leg. My erection which had been constant since I had slipped her panties on gave a distinct throb.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She smirked at me and said, "What do you mean? I'm not doing anything. I thought we were just having a good time."

We continued to chat and eat as she moved her foot further and further up my leg. Once she got to me knee, she nudged my legs further apart to move her foot slowly up to my crotch. I glanced down and saw her stocking covered foot inch closer and closer to my crotch. Suddenly conscious of being seen getting basically a foot job in public I moved my napkin to cover my entire lap.

"Something wrong baby?" she asked with a sly grin on her face.

"Nothing." I quickly said as her foot made contact with my crotch and pressed into my erection making it throb again.

"Ooh that feels good." she said as she pressed her foot into my erection harder. "I see my panties are having an effect on you." My cock obliged her comments with another throb. I felt my face go hot as I glanced around hoping nobody herd what she said.

"Uh yeah it's definitely not what I expected." I said.

"You feel so hard." she gushed as she started moving her foot up and down my hardon. "I guess someone likes wearing lingerie." I felt myself got hot from embarrassment again and glanced around hoping no one heard her.

"What's wrong baby? Scared someone heard me say you're wearing women's lingerie?" she said with a smirk.

"Well yeah this is kind of awkward. I've never done anything like this." I said a little breathy trying to ignore my now constantly throbbing penis as she continued to slowly run her foot up and down my crotch.

She grinned at me and then said, "Hmm my foot is getting tired, hold on." She then removed her foot and letting my hardon rest. We talked and ate some more for a few minutes during which my hardon simmered down a bit. But as the waitress was asking if we wanted desert, I felt her foot on my leg again and had to catch myself from reacting while the waitress was talking to me.

Soon after the waitress was gone her foot was on my crotch again pressing up and down my hardon. "Is that a banana in your pants or are you glad to see me?" she asked with a sheepish grin on her face.

Again, the heat rose in my face as I said, "You are wicked!"

She pressed against my penis harder as she said, "And you obviously like wicked girls, and wearing their underwear!" My cock and balls were now starting to ache from what amounted to over 2 hours of pent-up arousal and now her teasing.

I quickly replaced the napkin over my lap as the waitress arrived with our desert and we both began eating again as she continued to rob my cock with her foot. She was clearly and expert at this rubbing just enough to keep me rock hard but not enough to make me blow. Talk about being in a pickle. I was ready to blow the biggest load of cum I could imagine after so much teasing but was obviously in the worst place to do so. The crazy part was I was actually loving it

As we finished desert and the waitress gave me the check, she gave me a sensual look and said, "Spread your legs open more." This worried me a little but I was too far gone to resist her it this point, so I opened my legs wide. Once my legs were opened, I felt her other foot make its way up to join its mate at my crotch.

Another sensual look while licking her lips and she said, "Now unzip your pants."

I was completely taken aback and said, "What?!"

"Unzip your pants panty boy! You know you want to." she said sensually. Then to make her point she pressed one of her feet up against my hardon. Once again, my will to resist wasn't there so I used my napkin to cover myself best I could with my legs wide open and unzipped my pants for her and parted the fly.

I nodded to her when my fly was open and parted I felt her feet move to each side of my cock and begin to rub it up and down. I almost lost it right then and there but managed to avoid it. The feeling of her feet and toes directly touching my hardon under her silky panties was beyond description and ten times better than through my pants. She continued rubbing my cock with her feet sometimes with both but then using one to really get it throbbing over the next few minutes while we waited for the waitress to bring the check back. I had never felt so much pressure in my groin area in my life.

Once the waitress brought the check back for me to finish filling out I managed to not make a fool out of myself and she wished us a good night. Once the waitress was gone, I finished filling out the check and put my card back in my wallet she gave me one last wicked sexy grin.

"I guess it's time to say goodnight." she said. Before I could even register or react to what she said she pressed her feet firmly into my penis and moved one up and the other down. This unexpected move and the firmness of it turned out to be critical mass and I felt the uncontrollable pressure suddenly build and explode from my cock. My body shook as pulse after pulse shot through my cock sending jets of cum all over my crotch. She didn't stop using her feet until my cock stopped pulsing and I was utterly exhausted.

I felt her remove her feet from my groin area as she eyed me and said, "You bad boy you've gotten my stockings wet." She then got up moved around to my side of the booth leaning down and giving me a chaste kiss on my bottom lip before saying, "Well have a good night baby." and walking out leaving me there with a hot sticky mess under the napkin on my lap.