Panty Trap Pt. 09

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
957 words
4.43
3.8k
6
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time she gave me a massage, I got rock hard. I just couldn't help it. No matter how hard (pun not intended) I tried her soft gentle hands, and her sexy body and friendly disposition gave me a massive hardon every time I went to see her. Despite leaving with blue balls, I couldn't resist going back and having her massage me again.

It was under these conditions that I found myself back for my usual massage with only one slight modification. Instead of being nude under the towel that she would have me wrap around my waist I was wearing her panties that she had given me the day before promising she would finish me off if I wore them when I came back. I was, of course, way to horny for her after so many massages to even think about resisting. So here I was with nothing but a towel and lacy hot pink panties on as she came in.

"Ready?" she said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh yeah." I said with plenty of excitement. Before I could even react, she reached out and pulled the towel off of me leaving me standing there in front of this sexy woman wearing nothing but a pair of lacy hot pink panties with a very pronounced erection. I felt heat rise in my face as I saw her eyes lock onto my lace covered groin area and grin.

"Mmm very nice." she said. "I see you like wearing my panties." She must have seen my face going red too because she added, "Don't be embarrassed, you're not the first guy to discover he gets hard wearing panties."

She then laid me back onto the table face down and went about her usual business of massaging me. The massage was good as usual but also quite awkward and uncomfortable since I was already hard, and it was pressing against the padded tabletop. I think she extended my back massage just to tease me, but I can't say.

She finally turned me over to my back and began working on my upper legs and inner thighs. She slowly worked on my inner thighs with a sly grin on her face knowing she was driving me crazy being inches from my aching erection.

Finally, she eyed with lace encased erection and said, "I guess we should work on this now." before giving my erection a long hard stroke.

"Ahhh!" I moaned at the unexpected teasing of my erection.

"Mmm I see someone is quite worked up." she said with a look of great amusement on her face as she continued to rub my hardon through the panties. I gave up any pretense of being under control and began to squirm under her touch.

As she continued to rub my erection very slowly, she leaned in next to my ear and said, "Does this feel good?!" in a low sensual voice.

"Oh god yes." I moaned as I felt my penis start to throb out of control under her rubbing. She let off rubbing my erection directly and began running her finger over the waistband of the panties mere millimeters above my twitching hardon.

As she continued to trace the waistband of my panties, she smirked down at me and said, "All you horny men are the same thinking with your penis. I love it when a man is willing to do anything for a little relief after a massage."

Before I could even try to process what, she had said she took direct control of my erection again and started squeezing it. She squeezed and rubbed just enough to keep me rock hard but not enough to let me blow. After a few minutes of teasing my throbbing shaft, she let me rest a few seconds before moving down and squeezing my balls. This made my erection swell even more as I felt the pressure from my balls press down into my penis.

She let my erection rest a few seconds again before going back to work on my balls. Instead of squeezing them this time she gently rubbed her fingers over them tickling them through the lace. The lace rubbing my balls under her fingertips was one of the most unreal sensations I had ever felt down there.

My cock and balls had never been so swollen and ready to blow, and she knew it. She continued to grin sweetly down at me as she moved back up to rubbing my penis. Using a couple of fingers to tease the head of my cock that was now bobbing up and down and dribbling precum under the lacy panties it was encased in.

Finally, unable to take it anymore I said, "Please!" pleading with her.

Another sly grin and she said, "Ok if you really think you're ready." She cupped my erection one last time and began to stroke. This time she didn't let up as it started to throb and within seconds it was exploding like a nuke. My whole body convulsed, and my hips were bucking out of control as my cock was blowing its enormous load. Globs of cum quickly soaked my panties, legs, stomach and her hand as she pumped my penis until every drop was pulled from my balls.

Once my balls were drained, I watched as she dried her hand off on the towel that she had stripped off of me. "Enjoy the rest of your day." she said sweetly before opening the door and departing. It wasn't until she shut the door behind me that I glanced around and even in my post orgasm fog noticed that she had taken my clothes leaving me there in nothing but my cum soaked panties.