Panty Trap Pt. 10

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
932 words
4.64
3.8k
6

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took seats in the back of the theater as the lights dimmed and the previews started, and she laid her head on my shoulder as I tried my best to ignore the raging erection in my pants. I had been in a state of at least partial erection for hours since she had coaxed me into wearing her panties. The hot pink silk and lace panties rubbed my erection just right to keep it at least half hard at all times and when I moved it went to full staff. I also learned that the insides of my thighs near my balls is sensitive because the lace was tickling me there adding to the unreal sensations in my groin area.

As the move started, she nuzzled her head on my shoulder as I put my arm around her. As the movie played, she used one hand to trace the back of my neck and the other she had on my thigh. As time passed, I noticed she had moved her hand further and further up my thigh and the next thing I knew her hand was at my crotch.

I glanced down at one point to see her hand unbuckling my belt. Panic suddenly filled me as I whispered, "What are you doing?!"

"Just hold still baby." she said not looking back at me, but I could see the edge of what I knew to be a smirk. I watched in awe and horror as once my belt was undone, she slowly undid my flies and parted my pants exposing my massive erection inside my bright pink panties that clearly wanted attention.

She didn't say a word as she began to trace my hardon through the silky panties. Even though she was very gentle with her tracing my state of arousal was so high that it drove me crazy, and it was a job not to squirm and/or lose my load right then and there.

She never looked back as she continued to trace my hardon up and down very slowly making it throb. She then moved her finger to trace the lace leg band and one time pinched it and pulled upward causing the silk to pull up on my very overfilled balls giving them a very powerful wakeup call and more tickling on my inner thigh.

Right after using my panties to tease my balls, she used her fingers to tease them just like she had been doing to my hardon. Very gently she ran her fingers over my balls up and down basically tickling them. The sensation through the silk was unreal and I gave up any pretense of not being on edge and couldn't help but squirm.

Her gaze never left the screen as she continued to play with my cock and balls through my panties. Over the course of about half the movie she kept squeezing, and tracing, stroking keeping me right on the edge of blowing my load only to let off at the last second to leave me hanging.

Her hand felt unreal as I felt it encase my erection and either stroke or squeeze my hardon. I had never been teased like this before and being in a public place where we could get caught somehow made it even more arousing. My cock and balls were swollen beyond anything I thought possible, and she was clearly enjoying keeping me on edge.

As the third act of the movie started I looked down and watched as she lifted up the waistband of my panties and immediately felt some relief as my hardon was able to move for the first time in hours. She then moved the lacy waistband down and rubbed it over the very wet head of my penis. This was another new sensation making me squirm even more and I had to force myself to look back up at the movie to keep from losing it. She did this for several minutes before pulling the panties back up over my hardon that was now constantly throbbing.

The only time she acknowledged our situation was during the scene where the two protagonists make love and she whispered, "I wonder if he's wearing panties." I was too focused on trying not to blow my load to respond.

As the final act was in its last stages and my mind went to getting back to her place and having some mind-blowing sex, she once more cupped her hand around my aching erection and began to squeeze and stroke it. She was rubbing much harder than she had been doing through most of the movie and it wasn't long before I felt the pressure in my cock and balls begin to build to what I knew to be critical mass.

I didn't start worrying until it was too late thinking she would once again pull off at the last second and leave me hanging. She didn't stop this time though and I felt my cock blow like a firehose. My whole body shook as I felt my cock shoot load after massive load of cum into my silky panties. She didn't stop rubbing and squeezing until my cock quit pulsing and every drop of cum was extracted and saturating my panties and running down my legs.

Once she had drained my balls she leaned over and kissed me passionately before saying, "I had a really good time tonight. I hope you did too." before getting up and walking out of the theater leaving me unzipped and soaked panties in full view as the lights came on.