Panty Trap Pt. 19

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
1.3k words
4.43
2.2k
1

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed down the hallway as quick as I could attempting to discard clothing as I went. By the time I got to her bedroom I managed to shed my shirt and get my pants undone but had failed to completely get rid of them. Much to her amusement as I crossed the threshold of her door my pants had fallen just enough for me to trip over the excess length falling passed my feet causing me to fall flat on my face almost right in front of her.

Right after I hit the floor, I heard her giggle and say, "Wow baby your ass looks great in pink lace. I suddenly felt very self-conscious knowing she got a full view of my ass in the pink lacy panties she had given me to wear. I stood up as quick as I could to try to stem the embarrassment, but that only made things worse. Standing up caused my pants to fall the rest of the way down giving her a full view of my front including my very prominent erection pressing against the lacy pink panties.

She giggled again and said, "Wow your front looks even better in pink lace. Look how big your cock is in these." By this point my face was burning with embarrassment, but I couldn't deny the effect her panties had on my cock since it was fully hard and pressing hard against the lacy confines.

She must have sensed my embarrassment because she came up to me and sweetly said, "Don't be embarrassed baby. You're not the first guy to be turned on by wearing panties."

Before I could react, she reached out and cupped her hand around my panty clad erection and began to stroke. The soft stretchy lace rubbing against my hardon created a tickling sensation in my cock that was unlike anything I had ever felt there.

"Oh shit!" I cried as she slowly stroked my cock up and down and I struggled to keep my knees from buckling and my cock from blowing its massive load in a humiliating fashion.

As I was still reeling from the unreal sensations in my cock being caused by her rubbing it through the lace, she took my arm and guided me over to the patio door on the other side of the room. My shock level went up tenfold as she opened the patio door and urged me to follow her out.

"Outside?!" I asked stunned.

"I've always wanted to do it on the patio!" she said giddily. "Don't tell me you're getting shy now!" she added as she reached out again and gave my erection a gentle squeeze. That, of course, made my mind up for me and I quickly followed her out onto the patio.

The cooler night air felt good against my bare skin, and I even felt the slight breeze through the porous lace of my panties. I should have been nervous being outside wearing nothing but pink lace panties, but by this point I was way too hard to resist her.

"Ooh isn't this just so kinky and sexy?" she said gushing. All I could do is nod as she pulled me over to the wrought iron rail outlining the small bedroom patio and pushed me up against it. With my back pressing into the railing, she reached out again and began stroking my erection again.

'Ooooh! Ooooooh!" I moaned as she continued to tease my cock.

She then let off teasing stroking my cock and began to run her fingers all around and over the tip. I didn't think it was possible, but this actually drove me more crazy then when she was stroking my shaft up and down. My tip was clearly more sensitive under lace then the rest of my cock and proved it by causing the rest of my cock to start to throb almost out of control as she rubbed it.

She obviously noticed the change in my arousal and let up for a few seconds to let my cock rest. After a few seconds of this she went back to my shaft teasing it in a combination squeezing and stroking motion. Over the next several minutes she played my cock like a fiddle. She knew exactly when to apply pressure and when to let off to keep me at maximum arousal yet not let me climax. I was gripping the rail behind me with all my might and by the time she let up to let my cock rest I was panting from pent up arousal.

As I was still panting from all her teasing, she spun me around saying she wanted to see my lacy ass again. She had me lean over the rail before reaching between my legs and starting the teasing again.

After squeezing and stroking my cock up and down several more times she moved further south and cupped her hand around my up until now ignored balls. Not that I had forgotten my balls were there. That would have been hard since they felt like over inflated water ballons at this point, but with her teasing my cock it was hard to imagine anything else happening. She rubbed and squeezed my balls gently sending more tickling sensations through my whole groin area. The squeezing sent more pressure down my over aroused cock and it's a wonder that wasn't the straw the broke the camel's back and sent me over the edge, but she proved she was a master a Cock teasing because she was still denying me that pleasure.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. My cock and balls were starting to ache, and I needed to cum. "Baby please." I whimpered as she was still rubbing and squeezing my balls.

"Ok baby, but remember you asked for it." she whispered sensually in my ear. I then felt her fingers wrap around my shaft one more time and begin to squeeze and stroke. This time she didn't hold back and soon I felt the pressure build to critical mass before exploding. My whole body shook intensely as my cock blasted like a water cannon spilling what felt like gallons of cum all over the front of my panties.

As my cock was blasting, she kept stroking at full pressure and where I should have felt my cock start to simmer down, I felt an odd pain build again. I groaned out loud as she continued to stroke me at lightning pace. The odd pain/pressure built again and suddenly I felt myself having another though much less intense orgasm. I cried as my body shook and my dick pulsed more in both pain and pleasure. I vaguely remember feeling her arms wrap around me and keeping me from slumping over the rail before passing out.

The next thing I remember is waking up on the stone patio in full daylight. As I stood up achy and sore from sleeping on the concreate all night, I realized I was still wearing nothing but the pink lacy panties I had on last night. The front of the panties was now sticky and crusty from the all the jizz that had erupted from my cock from that mind-blowing double orgasm. Long crusty streams of dried cum also made their way down my legs.

As I was trying to fully wake up and get my bearings about me, I suddenly heard giggling. I looked over and saw two women on the deck next door staring right at me. Mortification suddenly hit me like a brick, and I bolted to the patio door, but it was locked. After banging on the glass a few times with no answer I knew it was useless. I then made a run for towards the other end of the house and around the corner found a tall bush to hid behind. Even from that distance I could hear the two women laughing their asses off as I wondered how I would get out of this predicament.