Panty Trap Pt. 18

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
1.2k words
4.58
3.7k
2

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door to her hotel room and eagerly waited for her to answer. I had been horny beyond measure since slipping into the silky pink panties she had given me and was more than ready for the action to go to the next level.

My cock gave another throb as I waited for her to answer the door. Seconds later the door opened, and she greeted me with a warm sensual smile. "Hi there stud. Come on in." I quickly followed her in. Glancing around the room it looked like she was ready for action to. The sheets and comforter had been pulled back on the bed and on the side, table was an ice bucket with a bottle of Champaigne in it and two glasses.

She grabbed the open bottle and poured a glassful and took a greedy slug before looking at me and giggling a little before saying, "You want some?" I nodded and she filled the other glass and handed it to me. She clinked her glass against mine and said, "Here's to sexy guys who like to wear my panties." I grinned sheepishly at her toast, and we drank. After quickly emptying our glasses she said, "I guess you're ready to get down to business, aren't you?" After a quick nod she said, "Well then let's see those panties."

I didn't need telling twice and quickly dropped my pants. She eyed my tented bubblegum pink panties with glee and said, "Wow! That's super sexy. Clearly someone likes wearing women's undies." I felt myself go flush as she helped me unbutton my shirt and pull it off of me leaving me in nothing but my panties. She gave me a couple of rubs through the panties and feeling my cock pulse under her grip she smirked at me and said, "I see I'm going to have to be super careful handling this. We don't want any accidents, do we?"

She then slowly guided me and laid me down on the center of the bed and told me to put my hands through the bars of the headboard. Once I was in that position she reached into her handbag and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs. She must have sensed my nervousness because she said, "Humor me stud. I promise I'll make it worth it for you. You clearly like dominant women anyway since you agreed to wear my panties."

The promise of a happy ending had me letting her cuff both of my wrists to the headboard. Once I was secure, she eyed me with an evil smirk and said. "No changing your mind now naughty boy." She the stood at the end of the bed and did a slow and sensual strip tease slowly dropping the dark blue dress she had on. My eyes widened as she slowly peeled the skimpy dress off of her and was left standing over me in a pink bra and panty set just about the same color I had on with a garter belt and pink stockings.

She then moved over to me and sort of laid down beside me with just the small tip of her forefinger traced my cock up from base to tip. She repeated this slowly starting on one side of my cock and moving to the other. Base to tip, base to tip slowly and gently. It felt wonderful, but at the same time it was a bit frustrating after already being hard for hours.

At one point after a bit of this teasing my cock gave a couple of twitches, and I couldn't help but moan. She looked at me with a suspicious eye and said, "Not so loud baby. Do you want the people in the next room to know what we're up to?"

"I can't help it!" I said breathily. "That feels way too fucking good." She smirked as she continued to tease me with the tip of her finger. After a few more minutes again another hard twitch and another involuntary moan.

She eyed me again and stopped saying, "I guess I'm going to have to leave this alone for a minute. We've got to keep you quiet. We can't have the people next door knowing what a naughty little panty boy you are."

She the stood right over me and plunged her hand into her panties and I watched in awe as she rubbed herself to orgasm. She threw her head back in the throes of pleasure biting her lip to keep from screaming. She then pulled her wet panties off and my eyes widened again seeing her bare pussy and held the panties up before me as she said, "Now these should keep you quiet. Open wide." I was way too worked up to even think about resisting and quickly opened my mouth. As quick as my mouth was open, she stuffed her wet panties in.

I then watched as she crossed the room and out of her suitcase pulled out another pair of silky pink panties and pulled them on. So much for a view of that pussy. Tease...

After that she quickly went back to work teasing my cock with that tip of her forefinger. This time the rubbed just a slight bit harder brining more hardness and throbbing to my cock. My increased arousal showed by the spot of pre-cum that was getting larger and larger. As my cock continued to twitch and throb under this subtle but relentless tease I moaned against the gag in my mouth. She heard me whimpering through it and cast devilish smirks my way every now and then.

Base to tip, base to tip, base to tip. This went on for what felt like ages. She stopped twice more to finger herself to orgasm again grinning evilly down at my desiring eyes.

After what felt like a solid 20 minutes of base to tip, she gave me one more devilish smile before she wrapped all her fingers around my erection and began to stroke. After hours of arousal and hours more of direct teasing it wasn't long before I felt the pressure building and knew climax was right around the corner.

Just as I feel my orgasm begin, she lets go and presses her palm down firmly on top of my hardon but no more movement. It's too late though and I feel the gallons of cum slowly ooze from my cock into my silky panties. As soon as the dribbling stops, I can already feel my cock going limp. All that buildup and all that teasing, and she gave me no pleasure.

She downed another glass of Champaigne before smiling evilly down at me again. Surely, she would give me another shot, right? "Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" she asked wickedly. All I could do is moan and whimper into my panty gag.

"Well, I had a good time." she said smirking at me. She then pulled her dress back on and picked up her bag and just before leaving said, "Have a good night baby." Then in a flash she was gone leaving me cuffed and gagged wondering how I was going to get out of this."