Panty Trap Pt. 20

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
1.1k words
4.26
2.2k
2
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made me stand and then immediately undid my belt, and flies on my pants and quickly pushed them down getting a full view of the silky powder pink panties that she had given me to wear. Then she ushered me to sit back on the exam table and once I did, she quickly pulled my pants off tossing them to the side before forcing her hands under my shirt and quickly pulling it over my head and tossing it to join the pants.

I suddenly felt the chill of the room sitting on the exam table wearing nothing but a pair of silky pink panties in front of the naughty nurse that had me wrapped around her finger. A little what I had thought was just casual flirting the week before when I came in to get some meds for a sinus infection led to this kinky idea and I suddenly found myself unable to resist the little blond hottie and her wild idea that I wear her panties back for my follow up visit. Before I could even think about trying to say no, she reached under her skirt and pulled off the sexy panties that I was now wearing and after giving me a brief view of her bald pussy as she pulled her panties off, I agreed.

She looked at me with a devilish grin on her face that had me worried and aroused at the same time as she eyed my hardon that was straining against the frilly underwear I had on. I had been hard since I slipped the panties on that morning when I got dressed and it hadn't let up. The day had been a nightmare dealing with a constant hardon while trying to work and I was dying for relief.

She eyed my hardon that was seeping precum down the front of the panties and said in a low voice, "Who's a bad boy getting his panties all wet?!" Before I could even try to form a response, she reached out and used her thumb and forefinger to gently rub the tip of my cock. Over 9 hours of nearly constant arousal made this nearly send me over the edge as I squirmed and cried.

"Wow baby!" she purred as she continued to tease the tip of my cock. "I had no idea you had such a sensitive cock." My cock was beginning to throb, and I gritted my teeth trying to keep it under some form of control.

She moved closer to me and put her hands on my chest and ran them up and down a few times and said in a low sensual voice, "Just relax baby." Then she cupped her hand around my erection and gave it a squeeze before starting to slowly stroke it.

"Ahhh!" I moaned as my whole cock tingled and throbbed under her rubbing.

She let off my cock a bit before placing a finger to my lips. "Shh!" she said. "You want everyone here to know how bad you are?"

"I can't help it!" I whimpered. "I've been hard all day, ever since I put your panties on!"

"Well, we're going to have to fix that." she said giving me another devilish grin. She stepped back and like before reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. Another glimpse of her bald and slightly wet pussy sent another thrill down my groin area that was far from lacking stimulation.

She held up the damp silky white panties for me to admire before saying, "Open wide my little horny panty boy!" I was way way way too far gone to resist at this point. I'd been hard for over 9 hours and dying for relief. I opened my mouth wide and she stuffed the panties in it gusset first. "There! That's better." she said smirking at me.

She then moved beside me where I was laying on the exam table and placed one hand on my chest to sort of hold me in place as she said, "Now hold still." Her other hand cupped my erection again and began squeezing and stroking again. Several squeezed followed by several strokes from base to tip. I couldn't help but squirm under this unreal teasing and she pressed her hand harder on my chest to keep me in place.

After several minutes of this teasing my whole groin area was aching for relief. She let off my cock only to go lower to my very bloated balls and give them a few rubs and squeezed sending even more pressure down to my cock. I didn't know I could be this hard.

After squeezing my balls a bit, she moved back up to my shaft and once again began stroking it. I then felt the exponential buildup of pressure that told me I was about to burst. Normally I would urge her to slow down so we could prolong the pleasure but after being worked up all day I was more than ready to blow.

She must have known I was right on the edge because she let up for a few seconds and my breath caught for a second thinking she was going to ruin the orgasm. Thankfully she had the timing just right and my cock calmed down instead of leaking its load. One last time she gave me a wicked grin before squeezing me a couple more times quickly before rubbing it just as quick and that proved to be critical mass. My cock exploded like a nuke as she continued to rub it sending gallons of cum all over my front soaking the panties I had on and her hand. My whole body shook especially my groin area. She rubbed until every drop of cum was extracted from my balls and my whole groin area was soaked in cum.

All I could do after she got me off was slump back onto the exam table. I was utterly exhausted. In the fog I was in I vaguely remember her saying, "Just rest a bit baby." before I completely passed out.

I woke up who knows how long later to find the room dark except for one small light bar over the small sink in the corner. The hot gooey mess around my groin area was now a cool sticky mess. A glance at the clock told me the doctors office was now closed and a panic suddenly rose up in me. How would I explain to any staff left why I was still there?

I quickly looked around the room for my clothes but didn't see them. More panic as I tried to figure out how I could get out of here with no clothes and only a pair of cum saturated panties on. My panicked thoughts were interrupted as I heard the doorknob click and start to turn. My quick thought of hoping that it was my sexy nurse coming back to save me with some clothes were quickly dashed as the door opened and I was face to face with clearly the cleaning lady who upon seeing me was giving me a shocked yet wicked look.