Pantyhose Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't be serious?" I asked in horror.

"Melissa, I just told you I loved you and I want you to live with me. I am quite serious."

"What about Janet my wife? Do you really think she would let you get away with this?" I asked pleadingly.

"Well then I will have a talk with her tonight. I don't think it will be too hard to convince her and this is for the best, besides if we don't work out you can always go back to her so what's the big deal?" He responded.

We sat quietly for a while as his hand played with the hem of my dress, my nylon covered legs and the top of stocking tops, "Oh God, I just love stockings on pretty girls, nice touch honey."

He paid the bill and led me out to his car. He drove me home and walked me into the house where I was hoping to find Janet. The house was empty and as if living a real Déjàvu experience Danny again led me to the couch.

"Take that dress off for me, sweetie. Let's get a look at your wonderful legs."

Realizing I had no choice I told myself that this is what girls do for their date after a nice evening. After I had him unzip me, I stood in front of him and let the dress teasingly fall to the floor. I stood there I my lace bra, panties, garter, stockings, and heels as Danny rubbed the large lump in his pants.

In one swift move Danny stood and dropped his pants to the floor and instructed me to remove them. I got on my knees and took off his shoes and pants and then folded them and put on the couch.

"You know what I need so show me some love, darling," he said as he sat back on the couch. I found myself between his legs on my knees again looking at his enlarged manhood. What have I become? Dinner and a suck? Is that where this has led?

It was easier than last time. I knew what to expect and I knew what I had to do. I used my mouth and lips and worked his large penis with my tongue. I wanted him to come and leave so I focused on the results. He moaned and moaned as his cock slid over my lips and tongue. I stroked and licked faster and faster until he shot his load into my mouth. The texture and taste were familiar and seemed to satisfy a craving I had started to feel. This time I was able to swallow all of him without spilling any over my face. I licked him until he became soft and then stood up to put my dress back on.

After he zipped my dress back up, I sat next to him on the couch with his arm around me and my hand gently stroking his cock. I froze when I heard Janet come in the front door. I noticed her hair was a mess and her clothes were disheveled.

With my hand still on his cock she smiled and said "Well, am I interrupting again?"

"Not at all, Melissa just finished me off a few minutes ago and we were just relaxing. Let me get dressed," he said as he stood up and put on his pants.

"Don't you love that lipstick, Melissa? See, no smudges! Did you have a nice evening, Melissa?" She asked.

I ignored the lipstick remark even though she was right, "Yes, where were you?" I asked.

"It's funny, but right after you two left Brian called and took me for a few drinks. He just dropped me off. We had a fun evening, too," she said with a grin.

"So, you were with Brian again?" I asked angrily. I could tell by her smile and how she looked that they must have made love tonight. At that moment I felt helpless and like I was losing her to Brian.

"Why yes, honey. What's wrong with that? You were with Danny so what am I supposed to do, sit home all by myself?" She said sarcastically.

Danny found our conversation amusing. "Now girls, stop the bickering. Janet, we have to talk. Tonight, I told Melissa that I loved her and that I wanted her to become my girlfriend."

"That's wonderful. I knew you two made a cute couple," Janet said.

"Yes, I felt the same way, but Melissa doesn't agree with us. In fact, she doesn't want to be my girlfriend and to be honest I'm a little hurt," he said to Janet as if I wasn't there.

I spoke up, "That's not true. I said I would be his girlfriend, but he wants to see me every day and he wants me to live with him."

Janet smiled up at me and said, "Oh, so you admit you do want to be his girlfriend?"

"I said yes to that, but I explained that you are my wife, and I can't leave you to live with him. I told him you wouldn't allow that to happen. I told him I would be willing to see him once in a while but not every day. He said if we didn't agree to his request that he would get us both fired and even threatened to tell our friends and family," I said almost in tears.

"Well, this is quite a predicament. Let's see if I have all of this correct," She started asking questions.

"Danny, you want Melissa to be your girlfriend, is that correct?"

"Yes."

Melissa, you told Danny you would be his girlfriend, is that correct?"

"Yes, but I said not all the time."

"Yes or No Melissa."

"Yes," I answered.

"Danny, you want her to live with you and be your full time girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"What would you expect from her," Janet asked.

"To look sexy, take care of the house and satisfy me. She would have anything she wants or needs. I would take great care of her, I know how rare and special a girl like Melissa is," Danny answered.

"And Melissa, your only concern is the fact that I am your wife, and you can't live with him because we are married, otherwise everything else he wants is OK, is that right?

Yes or No only please."

"Yes," I answered in frustration.

"OK, I think I'm starting to see things clearly. Just a couple more questions. Danny, if we agree to this what about our jobs and family? Will you try to hurt us anymore? What happens if Melissa doesn't want to be your girlfriend?" Janet asked.

"Good questions. I would expect Melissa to give this a real effort so I would expect at least six months with her. After that point if she wants to come back to you this will become our little secret forever. No one gets hurt and things go back to how they are now," Danny responded.

"That sounds fair to me, what do you think Melissa?" She said as they both turned towards me.

"It sounds crazy. Are you even considering this? How could you let me leave you, I'm your husband?"

"Well sweetie, Danny isn't leaving us much of a choice and it's only for six months. We can't afford to lose our jobs and god knows what our family and friends would say or do if they found out about your newfound femininity.

Who knows maybe you'll enjoy being his girl? Besides, don't fool yourself any longer about being my husband. You've been my girlfriend for some time now and I don't think you can argue that. Besides, we can still be girlfriends and go out together, the only difference is that you will be sleeping with Danny and taking care of his house. This seems like the natural step for you, Melissa. I'm giving Danny my consent and I don't see where we have any other choice."

Janet turned to Danny and said, "Just one thing before we agree. I'm sure you are trustworthy, but I want a written agreement that after six months of Melissa living with you as your girlfriend, that Melissa has total freedom to either stay or leave. Furthermore, if she decides to leave and come back to live with me, you will not disclose her secret to anyone."

"I can live with that, let's do that right now," he said to Janet as if I wasn't even there.

I sat there stunned with my mouth open. Janet took Danny over to the computer and they started typing a document. Danny agreed to Janet's terms and added one line. He added that Melissa was to live as his girlfriend for at least 6 months and be totally submissive and agree to all of his requests. Failure to obey all of his wishes would lead to a breach of this contract and he would disclose all of Melissa secrets.

Janet agreed and they both signed the document. They both came over to me and told me to sign, which I did without reading...I knew I had no other choice. Janet turned to me and said, "Well it looks like you belong to Danny now, Melissa. I hope you're happy."

Danny said, "OK, great I'm glad we got everyone's agreement. I knew how this would turn out, so I've already arranged for a moving truck to come here tomorrow to pack up your things and bring them to our house. Janet, you won't mind helping by showing the movers what to pack because I plan on picking up Melissa around noon and taking her to her new home. Is that ok Janet?"

"Yes, that will be fine. I know exactly what she needs to pack."

"I'll let you stay here tonight Melissa and have your goodbyes. Now it's time for me to leave and get ready for a busy weekend. Melissa, walk me to the door please." I stood up in my heels and walked to the door with Danny.

"I promise to make you very happy, Melissa. Please try to enjoy being my girlfriend; it will make things a lot easier." Danny kissed me goodnight and I shut the door and turned to Janet.

"This is all a joke, right? You can't be serious about this," I said.

Janet looked surprised, "It sure didn't look like Danny was kidding. I don't see any other choice."

"What if we just say no and I don't go tomorrow?" I asked.

"Then I am sure he will give us up and ruin our lives, we can't afford that. Besides this won't be so bad. You get to live out your fantasies with a handsome guy that you obviously like, after all you had already agreed to be his girlfriend and we know how much you like sucking his cock.

It's only for six months, so what. It's no big deal and you get to be with Danny who seems gentle, loving, romantic, and generous and in love with you. He's also cute, isn't he? Any girl would kill for all that in a guy. Consider yourself lucky and enjoy the experience."

"What's going on with you and Brian?" trying to change the subject.

"He seems to like my company. Earlier tonight, he picked me up and took me for a couple of drinks. One thing led to another and we kind of fooled around in his minivan. This arrangement will work out great, because Brian wants to see me more often I kind of like being with a real man again."

"I'm losing you, aren't I?" I asked crying.

"No darling, I'll always love you, but things have changed between us, and nobody is to blame. You've become so feminine in your appearance and mannerisms that I feel like I am living with a girl not a man. That's OK because I do love you but differently. When I saw you sucking Danny's cock last week, I knew we would never be the same again. Brian was there at the right time and made me feel like a woman again and I realized how much I missed that feeling. You can relate to that, can't you Melissa? When Danny holds your hand or leads you through a crowd, pays for dinner or gives you a strong kiss it makes you feel feminine, appreciated and well, like a woman. A woman needs a man, and just like Danny is your boyfriend, Brian is becoming mine."

Sadly, I understood what she meant and realized that my love of female clothing might have cost me my marriage. Worse yet, I may even now have to live as Danny's girlfriend.

"I'll still be here for your, Melissa. We are still married but we need some time apart to figure out our future plans. Maybe the next six months will give you some time to decide what we really want. So, I think the best thing to do right now is just accept your fate. You've been living as Melissa for some time now but I know this will be a difficult adjustment and I'll be here to help you with anything you need."

She took me to the bedroom and unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. She then touched my bra and rubbed my panties. "Did Danny like the stockings, Melissa?

"Yes," I moaned.

She ran her hand over my stocking tops and pulled me into the bed on top of her.

"Lick me, Mel. Eat my pussy."

I was so turned on that I dove between her legs and started licking and sucking on her pussy. I soon tasted the salty romance of sperm and realized I was licking and swallowing Brian's cum. This really turned Janet on as she held my head firmly on her pussy and shuttered with an explosive orgasm. She rolled me over and sat on my face and told me to suck her dry. I opened my mouth and allowed her to push all the last drops of Brian's cum into my mouth.

"That was amazing, Melissa. In a way we both shared Brian tonight, but I think you already knew that."

She released my confined erection and sucked me until I came in her mouth. It was the best orgasm I have ever experienced. Janet held my load in her mouth, sat up and kissed me, forcing all my own cum over my lips and into my mouth.

"Get used to the taste sweetie. You'll be getting a lot of this soon enough."

Exhausted from the evening, and with all the drinks consumed, we quickly fell asleep in each other's arms and didn't awake until 10 the next morning.

"Melissa, wake up its 10 o'clock. We slept late and your boyfriend will be here in less than two hours. We have to have breakfast and get you ready."

Reality came crashing back into my head and I realized that in two hours I would not be living here any longer. My marriage with Janet would be forever changed and for all practical purposes I would be starting a new life. Two hours and my life would be forever changed.

I told Janet how I felt and how nervous I was. She went to her medicine cabinet and came back with a little pill. "Take this; it will make you more relaxed. I think you might need it today."

Ten minutes later I felt totally at ease. I felt calm and totally relaxed.

"You just get showered and I'll take care of everything else."

When I came out of the shower Janet had a pair of jeans and a blouse on the bed next to my pantyhose, panties, and bra.

"You need to get dressed and I'll help you with your make-up. Call me when you are ready," Janet said.

As I slid the tight jeans over my pantyhose, I realized that Janet was packing some luggage cases with my feminine things.

"Janet, I'm dressed," I said. "What are you doing?"

"Well, I don't know when your things will get unpacked at your new house and every girl needs a couple of outfits and special things just in case. Remember, a girl always needs to be prepared."

She had packed two outfits, enough lingerie to last the weekend, make- up, shoes, purse, and cosmetics to get me through the weekend. With less than ten minutes before noon Janet finished my make-up and gave me a few more pointers on doing my make-up.

"You know Melissa, we really haven't spent that much time talking about men and I'm afraid we won't have time today. Let's plan lunch this week and we can spend some time on the subject. I'll find out when you will be free when Danny gets here," she said sounding kind of happy.

I knew I should be upset and feeling bad but the pill I took made me almost numb and uncaring. I would have gone along with almost anything at that point.

"Janet, you seem overly happy today. It's as if you are glad to see me leaving, why is that? I asked.

"I'm just happy for you, darling. It's like watching a caterpillar turn into a butterfly. Today you become a butterfly and I'm very happy for you Melissa."

I guess that made sense, but I didn't have time to think about it as I saw Danny pull into the driveway.

"It looks like your boyfriend is here. Are you ready, Melissa?"

I was hugging Melissa when Danny came in smiling, "Time to go, Melissa. Are you ready?"

"She's ready, Danny. Here are a couple of bags she will need until she gets settled in. You promise to take care of her, Danny?"

"Don't worry about Melissa she will be treated like a princess. I've got great plans for her and I'm sure you will approve."

The next thing I remember is sitting in his car as he placed my luggage in the trunk. I then saw a moving van pull up as Danny gave instructions to Janet and the moving men. We pulled away and the last thing I remember is seeing Janet waving to me through the tears that were streaming down my face.

New Life

The first night Danny was a perfect gentleman and treated me wonderfully. He didn't even make any moves on me but rather made me very comfortable in my new home. The home was quite large with 5 bedrooms. The master was twice the size of my old one and it even had a separate sitting room that Danny said I could use for my dressing room.

Danny said he had to go out of town on Sunday and wouldn't be back until next Friday. He told me to just settle in and relax. He gave me his debit card and PIN along with $1,000 in cash to use for the week. "Melissa, I want you to go shopping and buy yourself some nice outfits this week. Surprise me with something sexy Friday night when I get home. Oh, and be ready to go out to dinner when I get home.

Janet called and said she would be coming over to help me get adjusted. I spent the first week in a daze thanks to the handful of pills Janet gave me to take when I got scared or anxious. We filled the dresser with all my lingerie and the separate walk in closet with all my dresses and clothes. The closet was huge, and my clothes hardly took up any space.

Danny had been out of town all week on business and on Friday when Janet came over I asked for some more pills to get me through the weekend she said, "I'm sorry Melissa, but my prescription ran out and it's time you got used to living without them. So, from now on you are on your own."

That week Janet and I shopped every evening and purchased over 12 new outfits and several pieces of sleepwear, lingerie and some more stockings. We started to fill up the closet knowing I need more clothing now that I would be living full time as Melissa.

We spent over $1,200 on his card and had fun doing so. I figured if I was going to have to be his live in girlfriend, I was going to make the best of it at his expense. What surprised me was that he never mentioned how much I spent and didn't seem to care. This part of the arrangement I could live with.

I cleaned the house up and did all the laundry, so it looked good when he came home from a long week of work. Janet had my workload decreased so that I had more time to settle in that week. Janet got my paycheck every week and used it for the house expenses I never saw any money and was totally dependent on Danny for everything. Janet helped me dress for Danny that Friday evening.

I was dressed in a Red knee-length silk dress with a side slit to my mid-thigh. A low back and a sweetheart neckline made it look very sexy. I again wore nude silk stockings that evening but this time they were attached to a red lace corset which also supported my silicon breast. It gave me a perfect hourglass shape. The tightness made it difficult to move but the effect was worth the discomfort. After slipping on the new red high heels, I liberally spayed on my new perfume in all the places Janet had instructed. Janet touched up my hair and loved how I had done my make-up.

"Your face looks wonderful; you have come a long way with your make-up. I think all the lessons I have given you have paid off."

"Thanks, I did pay attention," I added.

"Well, I should be off; I don't want to be here when you welcome your boyfriend home for a long week of work. I suggest you greet him with a martini when he arrives in a few minutes, it will show him how well you have adjusted."

It sounded corny but I did just that. As Janet pulled away, I got the shaker and vodka ready and when I heard the garage open, I put the olive in the glass, shook the contents and poured a perfect dry Martini and walked to the door waiting. I thought to myself how domestic I had become as I suddenly got nervous and scared. Before I could run and hide, he entered and smiled.

"Oh my god, you look beautiful. That is the sexiest dress I've ever seen. What's this? My little honey has a drink for her man. Very nice, Melissa I'm glad you are adjusting. How was your week, honey?"

Nervously I stood there playing the sparkles on my dress and said, "It was OK. I got everything put away and had time to buy a few new things as you suggested."