Pantyhose Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful, that's what I wanted to hear. From now on I want you to have the best clothing and things money can buy. I want you to be happy and look as good as you do now."

He took the drink and took a sip then turned to me and kissed as he slid his arm around me holding me very tight.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you all week. I dreamed of this moment, and you've made it so special. I love you, Melissa," he said as he deeply kissed me again. I found myself responding as I accepted his tongue gently played with it in my mouth.

"Let me get washed up and we will go to dinner and then I am taking you back home to make up for lost time."

That evening he made me a woman as he took my virginity. All through dinner he had me massage his hard-on with my stocking foot under the table. On the way home I had to stroke his cock which he released from his pants before we left the restaurant.

"Tonight, I make you mine, Melissa. I've waited for this moment since the first time I saw you, darling."

This made me apprehensive and trapped. I kept telling myself that I had become Melissa, and this is what girlfriends do with their boyfriends. We barely made the bedroom as all of his clothes were removed before he hit the bed. I slid off my dress and stood there in my very sexy corset and nylons as his mouth dropped.

"Holy shit, you are one hot girl. Get over her, darling." I walked with an accented wiggle due to my four inch high heels and sat next to him on the side of the bed. He lifted me like a little doll and placed me on top of his cock. He slid my panties out of the way and handed me some lubrication.

"Get yourself ready for me because I want to be gentle," he said. I put much too much lotion over his cock and on my hole in preparation for something I never dreamed would happen. Danny again lifted me and into position and as I now knelt over him the head of his cock was spreading my checks and touching my opening.

"I'm going to let you take it at your own speed. All you have to do is sit back slowly and allow it to enter you and fill you with my love. Now just relax and slowly sit down, Melissa."

Slowly I relaxed myself and resigned myself to the situation. I've come this far and there was no going back now. With constant pressure I felt the head of his cock start to enter me and a moment later he was inside. I felt his bulbous head inside and I smiled because if felt wonderful. It was a feeling I had never expected but a good one and I wanted more. Sure, Janet and I used dildos all the time and I think it helped me get ready for this but the feeling of a real cock with all its warmth and soft skin, yet hardness was indescribable.

"Oh my God," I moaned.

"You like that, Melissa?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, I love it!" I replied.

Within five minutes I had all of him inside me as I sat straight up, with a look of satisfaction on my face. With Danny's hands on my breast, and my hands holding his arms I started to rock back and forth and ride, his harness. I rode him until Danny could take no more, and that's when he started to pump his rod in me, as his strong hands held my waist. With his strength he easily lifted me and lowered me on his cock, faster and faster for several minutes.

His cock felt alive inside me as it grew larger and got hotter. I knew he was close to coming and a few seconds later I felt my insides showered with his hot seed. He shot load after load of his love into me and all I could do was moan with appreciation. When he was done, he relaxed as I sat there with him still inside.

"That was amazing, thank you" he said.

"You're welcome. I can feel your warm seed all inside me, and it feels safe and comforting. Your little boys are swimming inside me now, this is so hot!" I was so excited at that moment that I had lost complete control, and didn't care what I was saying or doing.

"I am glad you liked it because I plan on making you this happy every night, darling."

After he started to get soft I got off him and the bed, and then went to the bathroom. As I walked, I felt his cum leaking out of me and down my leg. In an effort to keep all of his cum inside me and to prevent a mess, I pulled one of the Tampons out of the cabinet that Janet brought over and teased me about. She said they would come in handy and now I knew why.

As I removed my panties and slid the Tampon inside my boy clit sprang forward demanding attention. I rubbed it and stroked it for only a few seconds before I shot my load into some tissues. It was a wonderful orgasm and something so intense that I never experienced before.

I slid on a new chiffon night gown over a pair of clean pantyhose and crawled into bed with Danny. He turned to me and put his arm around me as I put mine around his waist. We kissed and cuddled for a long time.

"I'm so happy to have you as my girl, Melissa. You're everything I ever wanted."

When I awoke the next morning, Danny had brought me breakfast in bed and said he was going to the gym, "I'll be back around noon," he said kissing me before he left.

Janet called soon after that and wanted to know about my evening. "Well, how was it?" She asked.

"We had a nice evening," I answered

"That's not what I mean. Did he take you? Are you finally a woman?"

"Yes."

"And???"

"Well, I'm embarrassed to say this, but it was amazing. He was gentle and loving. It was wonderful and I can't wait to do it again."

"Wow, that's great. This is really working out and I'm happy for you, Melissa."

"Janet, so far it has been much better than I imaged it could be. But I still miss you."

"I miss you too, but we will be together soon enough. Just enjoy yourself and make a real effort to be happy. Let's have lunch next week and you can give me all the details. Got to go now, Brian just got up and wants breakfast. Love you, bye."

That was it, she was gone. I sat there in my silk and nylon eating breakfast in bed that my lover just made for me thinking about Janet. Brian must have spent the night and I know they made love just like Danny and I did. I should have been jealous and angry, but I wasn't. In a way I was happy for her and understood. She was right, I had pushed her to this and if I was able to be happy, why couldn't she. I just didn't want to lose her forever.

Two months later

I became quite a little housewife for Danny. I took care of the house, did the shopping and cooking as well as being his sexy lover. He was quite generous as my wardrobe grew beyond my wildest dreams. I had dozens of pairs of shoes and more clothes than I could wear. Janet was even jealous when she saw all of the nice things he bought.

As we grew to know each other better our lovemaking also grew better and better. I learned everything Danny liked and satisfied all his desires. I practiced sucking on Danny's cock every night until he told me I was the best cocksucker he had ever seen. Our time together was wonderful, and I wanted to make sure Danny knew how happy he had made me and the only way I could show it was pleasing him both sexually and doing things for him like making his favorite meal or dressing sexy when we went out. He liked to see me that way because it turned him on when he caught other guys checking me out.

I spent more and more time in public for my job with Janet and being with Danny. Danny and I went out almost every night either shopping for new clothes or out for dinner. I became more comfortable with myself to the point where being Melissa was a totally natural part of my life.

For the last month Danny was teasing me by calling me his wife around the house and would refer to me as Mrs. Williams in public. Danny surprised me one day with my very own ID and Credit Cards and when he gave me my new ID, we both laughed because it read Melissa Williams. Danny arranged for me to have his last name on my ID and when we met new people, he would introduce me as his wife.

It was cute and I didn't mind especially since the Debit Cards were tied to his bank account and I was able to use them whenever I liked. I even remember getting my photo done at the bank for a new card and Danny telling everyone we just got married. The attention was kind of nice and we always had a laugh. I certainly took advantage of the situation, you might say.

Janet's plan seemed to have worked. I was out of the way and that gave her and Brian all the time they needed. Brian moved in with Janet and was living with her right after I moved in with Danny. It was a little suspicious to me, but I never said anything. I got used to the situation and we even shared stories about our lovemaking sessions with each other. Both of our men had insatiable sexual appetites and we loved to please them.

A month later during one of our lovemaking sessions one of my silicon breasts came out of my corset and fell on the bed. Danny could tell I was embarrassed after I apologized. This event later prompted a conversation about women with breast implants and how real they look. "You know Melissa, I would be happy to pay for a nice set of real breasts for you, I think you would like that. Why don't you give it some thought?"

Six Months Later

After the first month living as Danny's girlfriend, I fell into a wonderful routine living with Danny and never looked back. Living as his girlfriend and pretend wife was fun, and I never thought I'd be in this situation. I always pictured living a long happy life with Janet, but that has definitely changed.

Over the last several months I've met Danny's family and friends and passed as his girlfriend. I did take advantage of Danny's offer and had breast augmentation and was now sporting a c-cup bra. It was a painful process, and it took a long time to get used to the size and their weight, but each day I became more comfortable with them. Danny and I love how they look and feel, as well how they move under my clothes. Combined with the t-blockers and female hormones, I felt much more complete as a woman.

Brian and Janet didn't last long, and after a couple of months he got tired of living with her and moved back home, leaving Janet by herself. The good news is that their split up was amicable, and it didn't impact her position at work. I felt bad for her when I told her how happy I was with Danny, and then told her he asked me to be his wife. She was so loving and understanding and agreed to dissolve our marriage, in order for me to be able to marry Danny.

I told Danny the good news and he immediately told his family that we were getting married. Of course, I asked Janet to be my maid of honor at our wedding. Danny and I had discussed if I wanted any permanent surgery, and we both agreed that I should keep my boy-clit but suggested orchiectomy, which would get me off the t-blockers and all the side effects I was experiencing. Not having my testies combined with my smaller penis (from the female hormones), would allow me to wear anything I wanted without having to worry about bulges and also allow the female hormones to work more efficiently. Eventually, my boy-clit would become useless and much smaller, which we both agreed would be perfect.

And that's how things went at the end of the six months. We celebrated our small wedding with about 30 of our friends and family. Brian was the best man and Janet was my maid of honor. After the wedding it looked like Brian and Janet were going to get back together which made both Danny and I feel better.

My body was now all female; with my wonderful large breast and only a small boy clit still attached. I felt much more relaxed and submissive. I was much more caring about the little things, cried for no reason, and realized the female hormones had done their job. All I wanted to do now was to take care of my new husband, dress pretty for him and take care of all his needs. Danny took care of everything else. I no longer had to work and just took care of the house and kept him happy by looking pretty and satisfying him nightly.

Of course, I was still addicted to wearing pantyhose, and continued wearing them every day. I did wear stockings for Danny when it was time for me to do my wifely duties because I knew how much he enjoyed seeing me wear them with my high heels.

Yes, my addiction to pantyhose changed my life and I couldn't be happier.

End