Pantyhose Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and let go of my arm. "Good, that's nice to know."

After he left, I went back inside to find Janet on her knees doing to Brian what I had just done to Danny. I saw his hard cock on my wives red lips as she winked at me standing there in shock.

"After seeing you and Danny tonight I felt left out so I convinced Janet to take care of me too," Brian said as Janet sucked on his cock. She looked up at me from her position in front of Brian and made eye contact with me again, as she sucked his cock.

I ran upstairs to the bedroom not wanting to see anymore. This evening could not have gone any worse. First, I become exposed as a guy, then I am forced to become a cocksucker and now I have to see my wife sucking her boss's cock in my living room. It just couldn't get any worse.

The bed felt wonderfully comforting as I just lay down and cried. The next thing I remember was the sunlight on my eyes and the pain in my head. I had a major headache as I lay in the bed still in my party clothes from last night. My face and lips felt sticky because of the dried cum from Danny last night. That's when everything that had happened came rushing back into my head. I felt overloaded and wanted to scream.

I got up and ran into the shower and scrubbed my body. After a long hot shower, I cleaned up and came out to the bedroom to get dressed. Janet was there waiting.

"Good afternoon sleepy head. I'm glad you're finally up I was starting to get worried. You slept half the day away, Melissa. It's 2pm in the afternoon and I've been up for several hours while you slept. That was some night, huh?"

All I could do was nod, "My head is killing me, and I need some aspirin."

Janet had a glass and some pills ready, "Here take these, you'll feel fine in no time. Now get dressed and come downstairs for some food and talk," There was a nightgown, pantyhose and slippers on the bed that she pointed to as she left the room. I sat alone for ten minutes as the pills started to work and I felt myself relax. It turned out that she had given me a sedative, and not aspirin. The pain was gone, and I was floating on air. I put on the nightgown over my pantyhose and then the low heeled slippers that Janet had left out and went downstairs to the kitchen where Janet had been waiting.

"You need to eat something, honey. Here, just eat and relax," she said as she put a light breakfast on the table.

---Our Chat---

"Janet, we need to talk," I said troubled about what took place last evening.

"Yes, I know. There is so much to talk about, and we have all day to talk about it, ok?"

I sat there eating and trying to figure out where to start. I realized how feminine I had become as I sat there in my silky nightgown over my nude pantyhose. I noticed my red toenails sticking out of the tip of my pink slippers and then realized that they matched my long nails that were holding the fork I was eating from. My hair was curly and cut in a girlish style and my diamond stud earrings were still in place. What have I become?

What can Janet think of me now? I didn't feel like her husband, all I felt was humiliated and sad. Janet interrupted my thoughts, "Melissa, you were wonderful last night. You really hit it off with Danny, but I have to admit I'm a little surprised about what I saw when Brian and I came into the house. Was that your idea or his? What happened?"

Thank god for the pills because they really helped me relax and made me able to discuss everything but not before I started to cry.

"Oh Janet, it was awful. When he took me home, I tried to say goodnight, but he took me to the couch and started grabbing me all over. He ran his hand up my skirt and found out about my secret. I tried to explain but after he learned the truth Danny got really mad and said he wanted to beat me up but gave me a choice, he said I had made him horny and would keep my situation secret if I sucked him off. What could I do, I had no other choice? I knew that if he told Brian you and I would lose our jobs. I also knew he would have beaten me up if I didn't do what he asked, do you hate me?" I continued to sob uncontrollably as she wiped off my tears.

"Oh Melissa, don't cry. I love you. What you did was just natural, that's all. Don't you remember our conversation in the ladies' room? Last night you were going to be my girlfriend Melissa. I told you to act and behave as if you were Melissa and my girlfriend and from what I can tell you were perfect. I watched you behave like a girl all night and you were unbelievable. The way you looked and acted all night was quite feminine. Anyone who saw you had to believe you were born a girl.

If Danny hadn't attacked you nobody would have had any idea. It was really his fault, not yours. As far as what you two did when you came home, I am sure it was just your own desires as Melissa and nothing more. In fact, because of you I gave Brian the same treatment and I know you aren't upset about that. So, let's just relax and not be upset."

"Ok, thanks. I'll be ok. There is something else he said before he left. Danny said he would be calling me for another date to decide how we wanted this to work out. What do I do about that?" I asked with a whimper.

"I don't see much of a choice at this point. If he calls you will have to accept and see what he wants. It's the only way we can end this. Oh, how I wish he didn't find out about this, everything was going along so perfectly," Janet said.

Then I stopped thinking about myself and remembered Janet sucking Brian's cock.

"What about you and Brian? I saw you with him last night and I'm sure he will want to see more of you too. You aren't going to see him again like that, are you?" I felt concerned for our marriage and somewhat jealous.

"Well, I haven't thought about that but now that you bring it up you do make a good point. He is my boss, and I did suck his cock. I think we both have a problem. We'll just have to see how this all plays out, I guess."

"Did you like sucking his cock, Janet?" I asked sheepishly.

"I had too many drinks and after seeing you I was so turned on I just lost control. Yes, I did like doing that for him. As I recall, you seemed to enjoy sucking on Danny's cock."

How could I be jealous? She saw me with some guy dressed up and acting out my fantasies. I had nothing to say or get upset about. I deserved anything I got so I realized I had to accept what happened and move on.

"How does all this affect us, Janet?"

"Well, we still love each other so I don't see how anything is different. We've developed a different type of relationship that seems to be working just fine and I don't want anything to change. So don't worry about us, everything is peachy."

We made love several times that evening as we were both quite turned on from the weekend. It was one of our best lovemaking sessions either of us remembered.

---Following Week---

Janet went to work, and I continued my daily routine. Dressing up, wearing my pantyhose doing the housework, taking care of Janet's business needs, and falling back into our life. Janet's boss was out for a few days, and I hadn't heard from Danny, so I incorrectly assumed everything was back to normal.

Brian and Janet had talked quite a bit about that evening, and they were both very happy on how things turned out. Janet learned that Danny really had a good time. Being out with someone as feminine as Melissa made him comfortable about his sexuality. It made him feel like he could have the best of both worlds.

"Janet, my brother had a great time Friday. He can't stop talking about your husband. The best part is that Danny told her that he would keep his cross-dressing a secret as long as she goes along with all his wishes. Your hubby is afraid I'll fire both of you if I find out about him, isn't this great? Did you see her face when she saw you sucking my cock? I thought she was going to have a heart attack," Brian spoke of me in the feminine with an obvious feeling of success with his plan. Janet later said she felt a little sorry for me but agreed with Brian that it was for the best.

She loved him now more like a girlfriend than a husband. His feminine appearance, mannerisms and clothing were not a turn on for her any longer. When she first started making him dress up the sex was fun, but the novelty eventually wore off and left her with some mixed feelings.

Then after seeing Mel on his knees sucking some guy's cock, she knew their traditional relationship as husband and wife was over forever. She didn't want to continue along the same path but wanted to spend more time with Brian her lover and now they had the solution. They decided to put the next phase of the plan into action. The plan was for Danny to become a much bigger part of Melissa's life with some big surprises.

Everything seemed to be in place. Danny was willing, able, and anxious. Brian was ready and Janet realized it was the best thing for herself and Melissa.

Brian and Janet called Danny and gave him the instructions. He would call this week to plan a meeting with Melissa and discuss his plans. The idea was to start slowing at first and then put Melissa into a situation where she had no choice but to become Danny's girlfriend. A form of blackmail was thought up to help Melissa make up her mind.

Brian gave Danny all the details. "Janet, it's up to you to convince her to go along with our plan and Danny's wishes. I know how you feel about her so I need to know if you can do your part. Remember you said it was for the best," said Brian.

"Don't worry; Melissa will do whatever I tell her. She totally trusts me and when I'm done, she will be a very loving girlfriend," Janet replied.

PHONE CALL

Janet answered the phone that evening as I was cleaning the dishes from dinner. I didn't pay attention and assumed it was for Janet as I was finishing this mundane chore.

"It's for you Melissa!" she said with a wicked smile putting the phone into my hands.

"Hello," I said in a soft voice.

"Hello, Melissa. This is Danny! how have you been?"

"Just fine, and you?"

We continued small talk for a while as Janet watched and listened. After a few minutes Danny explained why he called.

"Melissa, I had such a good time the last time we were together that I would love to see you again and talk for a while. How about dinner Friday night?"

"I don't know Danny. I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Well then let me put it a different way. I will be picking you up for dinner at 7pm. Be ready."

"Ok, I understand," I said as Janet looked on wondering what I was talking about.

"Good, wear something sexy. Bye-bye, love. See you at 7pm on Friday."

I put the phone down and looked at Janet with a worried look. "Well there it is, I suppose. He is picking me up on Friday for dinner. He wants to talk about us, what do I do?" I asked very concerned.

"Relax, first of all. Let's think about this, shall we? Now, he knows all about you and he hasn't turned you yet, in fact he wants to see you again. That means he likes you and must be intrigued by what he discovered. You seem to like him, so I don't see the harm in one dinner. Just go along and hear him out, see what he has to say," Janet advised.

"I guess I really have no choice. He wants me to wear something sexy.

What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, I think it means he wants to be intimate again so you will have to decide how far you want this to go. I think it also means you get to wear that new cocktail dress we bought last month. You are going to look great."

Friday Dinner

Janet took the afternoon off from work to help me get ready for my date with Danny. She stopped by the Victoria Secretes and brought home some stockings and a lace garter belt to wear instead of the usual pantyhose.

"I know how much you love wearing pantyhose but tonight I want you to try something different. Stockings have a way of adding some sexiness. They are fun to wear, they feel sexy and the tugging from the garters will be a reminder of your situation, and all men love them on women."

"Do you think it's wise for me to dress that way for dinner? Aren't I sending the wrong message?" I asked.

"Nonsense, they are just stockings and besides Danny won't see them unless you show them to him. They are more designed to remind you of your situation and that you have become Melissa. Now don't argue and let's get them on you."

After she showed me how to attach them to the garters, I slid them on and she was right, they felt very sexy. As I moved the garters tugged on the stocking tops and I it was a wonderful new experience.

I sat in my padded bra and stockings as she curled and styled my hair. Janet had laid out my outfit for the evening. The silky black cocktail dress and slip that matched the black bra and lace garter and sheer black nylons was on the bed when I entered the bedroom to do my make- up.

"That outfit will look great on you tonight; I bet you can't wait to slip into those clothes," she said enthusiastically.

"Janet, I'm glad you're so excited for me but I'm quite nervous about this date. First of all, this is the first time I'll be on a date alone with another man. You won't be there for support and on top of that I don't know what he wants to talk about. How can you be so giddy?" I asked.

She started taking out the make-up and said, "Melissa, I'm going to tell you what I told you last time you were with Danny. When you are dressed like this you really have to think of yourself as a girl. Not just playing around but really a girl. If you do that you will be more apt to act feminine and enjoy the feminine things, we girls get to experience. From now on, I want you to just think of yourself as a girl and stop worrying, everything will work out."

For the next half hour, she worked on my face applying extra eye make-up and ultra-long lash mascara. My eyes looked sultry and very sexy when she was done. After the eyes and face were done, she opened a new bottle of long-lasting lip gloss.

"What's that, Janet?" I asked.

"It's a new lipstick that stays on all evening. This way you won't have to worry about it while you are eating or if he steals a kiss. Your lips will look as sexy after a nice kiss as they do you when you first put the lipstick on. It only comes off with the special remover we have here."

After Janet painted my lips the mirror revealed how red, shiny, and how very kissable they now looked. After my lipstick was dried Janet demonstrated the durability by kissing me passionately as I sat at the make-up mirror.

"See, good as new and no smudges. Now you can kiss or do whatever, with confidence.'

"Ok Melissa, let's get you dressed." I stepped into the slip and silky dress and felt the material slide over my nylons and body sending a shiver down my spine. It was still exciting to wear this clothing, I loved it beyond words. She zippered me up and I stepped into the high heels and stood in the mirror.

"Wow, did you ever think you could look this good?" Janet asked smiling.

"Honestly, no. I was never able to achieve this look when I dressed by myself. Thanks for helping me. I can't believe it's me?"

"Remember, it's not you...it's Melissa. Keep telling yourself, that you are Melissa."

I applied some perfume and was about to put it on the table when Janet took the bottle and told me to raise my dress. I looked puzzled but lifted it up to my waist exposing my tight pantie and stocking covered legs. She then sprayed some perfume along the back of my thighs. "You never know where you may need perfume and a girl should be ready for anything."

I was admiring myself in the mirror when I heard the bell ring. Janet handed me my purse and told me come in to living room when she called. Janet let Danny into the living room and called for me. I grabbed my purse and came in to meet them.

"Wow, you look great Melissa. That's a very sexy dress," he said with a smile on his face.

He came over and kissed me on the lips right in front of Janet. I started to feel a little embarrassed but remembered to do what Janet said and told myself I was Melissa, and believe I was girl. I allowed him to kiss me without any guilt.

I saw Janet smile as I returned his kiss and knew the evening was going to be interesting. Janet handed me my purse and said, "You kids have a fun night, see you tomorrow Melissa." Janet rubbed my ass when she said that with a special emphasis on "Melissa."

Danny was a perfect gentleman, just like last time. He made me feel feminine as he opened my door, held my hand, and led me through the restaurant. I realized that I enjoyed being with him like this and kept reminding myself that I was Melissa.

I figured that Danny knew my secret and was treating me nicely and I might as well enjoy myself and tried to be a good date. We sat next to each other in the booth as Danny ordered drinks and dinner for the both of us. We drank a bottle of wine, and I had a salad as he ate a steak. It felt nice to be submissive and allow him to be in total control and I did so without objection, after all he was the man.

After dinner we went into the bar for another drink and Danny took me to a booth and again sat next to me but this time with his arm around my shoulder. I was forced to lean into him and did so willingly.

"Melissa, I've been thinking about us and our last date. I had so much fun and even after I learned about your little secret, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I needed to be with you again to see if my feelings would change but after being with you again tonight, I realized you are what I've been searching for my entire life. Just the special type of girl I was looking for."

I sat there apprehensive and accepted his kisses after he made that statement. I felt his tongue lick my lips and explore my mouth. I gave him complete access and gave a little response as I kissed him back and licked his lips. His hand was firmly on my thigh as we kissed but I didn't care.

"Melissa, I want to take our relationship to the next level. What I mean is I want you to be my girlfriend...my one and only girlfriend. I want to see you all the time and be with you every day. I think I'm falling in love with you, Melissa."

He kissed me again only deeper and more passionately. He put my hand on his hard cock as I gently felt obligated to rub him as we kissed. He moaned as I felt his excitement grow.

The waiter came with our drinks, and he stopped our embrace. We straightened ourselves out and I smiled. "Danny, I'm really flattered you feel that way and I like you too, but I can't be your girlfriend. I don't date guys; you were my first date and the first guy I've ever been with. It only happened because Janet convinced me to meet her for a business meeting. I never would have done it if I had known I would be spending the evening with a guy. This is all too new to me, Danny."

"Melissa, you are a beautiful woman and I understand your situation, but you don't understand mine. I've never been so attracted to a girl like I am when I'm with you, I can't bear to be away from you, darling. I feel like this was meant to be, Melissa."

"No Danny, you're moving too fast. I can't be your girlfriend Danny. If you want to go out once in a while, we can do so but I can't be your full time girlfriend."

"Darling, I thought this would make you happy, please don't make me force you, Melissa. I was hoping to convince you to do so willingly but believe me I am quite serious. I need you and you will be mine. I have a wonderful home that I'd like to share with you right away. I want you to live with me, Melissa."

"And if I say no, what then?" I asked timidly as I looked up into his eyes.

"Well then I guess I'll have to do some things I didn't want to do, honey. Like tell your boss about your secret and I am quite sure that you and Janet will be soon out of work. That just for starters, I'm sure your family would love to learn about your new hobby"