Pantyhose Cuckold Pt. 03

Story Info
Chrissy's gets outed and meets Angela's lover.
3.1k words
4.38
14.3k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we went back into our regular day to day life, my life consisted of wearing my chastity cage, panties, and pantyhose daily.

Angela worked daily, and our life was uneventful for the most part. Angela would giggle at my chastity cage. She hid the key and said Friday I could take it off.

Friday I got home from work and Angela was already home. "Take a quick shower, shave everything, there is an enema on the sink in the bathroom, use that and change into the outfit I laid out for you in the bedroom.

I showered, shaved and used the enema. I walked into the bedroom and my outfit was laid out.

A pair of tan sheer to waist pantyhose

A Black shaper

The black dress I bought the week before.

Red Strappy Heels.

I took off my towel and Angela walked in. She was wearing just a black corset and black pantyhose. She walked over and with the key took my chastity cage off. My cock instantly moved, being free and seeing how hot my wife looked.

She looked at me and said "get ready now, slut" as she walked into her closet.

I got dressed and my cock was rock hard, leaking cum into my sheer to waist pantyhose. She walked in and said "This is going to be a problem, isn't it. You were probably all excited from wearing your sissy pantyhose all week to work. You were probably hoping you would get caught, weren't you?"

I nodded and instructed me to "Come here slut!" I walked over to her and she lifted up my dress and slid down my pantyhose. She stood next to me and slowly jerked my cock. She taunted me and said "I figured I would have to milk the little sissy before we started. I am sure you wanted to cum numerous times in your pantyhose this week. Plus seeing your sexy hotwife in pantyhose drove you nuts, didn't it?"

The last statement put me over the edge and I spurted out a huge load of cum. Some of it was on Angela's hand and she brought it up to my mouth and made me lick it clean.

Angela instructed me, "Get on the bed with your ass facing out, leave your pantyhose down."

I did as instructed and Angela came out. She had a buttplug in her hands with lube and rubber gloves. She put on the rubber gloves and slowly spread cold lube around the entrance of my ass. She slowly eased the plug into my sissy pussy and with one push it popped in.

I leaned over in pain with the sudden uncomfortableness in my ass. She pushed in on the end and told me to stand up and pull my pantyhose up. While I did, She went back into her closet.

She came out wearing a strap on dildo. It was pink, about 6 inches long and thick.

She winked at me and said "Meet your new friend, pinky. On your knees bitch, I know you have sucked 2 guys off, but perfection takes practice."

I knelt down and began to suck on the dildo, Angela giggled and said "It's going to be a fun weekend for both of us, I have big plans."

She grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth. She squealed "This is awesome, making you my sissy slut. I bet the black maintenance guy loved fucking your mouth."

She pulled the dildo out and instructed me, "On the bed Chrissy"

She lifted up my dress around my waist, she pushed on the plug in my ass through my pantyhose. Soon, I felt a rip in the back of my pantyhose. She reached up and pulled the plug out.

She taunted me "I know I ruined your pantyhose and that crushes you, but real sluts love getting their panties and pantyhose ripped before they get fucked. Spread your legs Chrissy, I know I wasn't your first cock you sucked, but I am going to pop your cherry now."

Angela maneuvered the strap on to my sissy pussy, She put her hands on my pantyhose covered hips and slowly thrust the strap on into my sissy pussy. I gasped and Angela whispered in my ear "Remember to breathe, slut"

She began to thrust in and out of my sissy pussy. She got into a rhythm and soon she was pounding my ass. Angela seemed to enjoy this wave of supremacy and had no problem verbally humiliating me. "Now you know what it feels like to be a slut Chrissy, ripped pantyhose and taking cock."

She reached down and felt my rock hard cock tenting the torn pantyhose.

She continued with her verbal assault. "Wow Chrissy, you are too much of slut aren't you. You are going to cum in your pantyhose while getting fucked aren't you?"

She continued to pound my sissy pussy until soon I blew a load into my pantyhose without touching my cock. I shook and quivered as she slowed down and pulled the dildo out.

She reached around to my cum soaked pantyhose and rubbed her finger on them to have my cum accumulate on her finger. She rubbed her finger on the dildo, coating it with cum and said to me "A good slut always cleans the cock after they cum."

I turned around and knelt down and cleaned the strap on. She pulled away and said "I am going to have dinner with Lisa tonight. Don't wait up. I expect you to be in pantyhose, your nightie when I get home. I won't lock you up until tomorrow"

I changed into a pair of black pantyhose and my white jeans and made a salad while Angela showered and got ready,

She came into the kitchen and looked stunning. She had her hair in a ponytail, with heavier makeup than usual. She wore a pair of Leather dress shorts with tan nylons and black heels. She had on a white turtleneck and you could see her bra under the material.

I looked at her and said "You look amazing, I wish I was coming with you tonight."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek and replied "Oh Chrissy, thank you.

But I think you would rather dress like me than treat me like a lady. My hope for us to resume anything normal is almost gone. You just came twice in like 15 minutes wearing pantyhose and lingerie and getting fucked with a strap on. I think we both know what you like to be."

I put my head down and she said "Keep your phone close, If I need anything I will let you know."

I sat and contemplated my current state etc. I wanted things back to normal, but internally I was really enjoying my feminine side. Even as embarrassing as the mall situation was, the thought of it made me still horny. Getting my cage off tonight and feeling the silkiness of pantyhose on my cock was electric.

I watched TV and changed into my pinky nightie with my pantyhose.

Around 10:00 PM Angela texted. "Grab a pillow and blanket, you can sleep downstairs on the couch. Lisa might be staying with us."

I went downstairs and made my bed and fell asleep. Around 11:00 PM, I heard Angela get home. I thought of going up there, but if Lisa was there I didn't want to.

I was woken up by the bed moving and moaning at 2 pm, OMG, Angela was getting fucked, were here and Lisa getting it on? I laid there and my cock hard thinking about it. I jerked myself twice more, knowing she was getting fucked in our bed and I was laying here dressed like a sissy.

It was a sleepless night and around 8:30 am Angela texted. "Freshen up, put a little makeup on and bring 2 cups of coffee up with some creamer. Come in your nightie."

I thought about just getting in my car and leaving, but the faint hope of things going back to normal and not losing a fortune a divorce motivated me.

I went and freshened up, I put on some lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner and even a squirt of perfume. I went to the kitchen, got a tray and poured two cups of coffee and put some creamer in a cup.

I walked towards the bedroom in my nightie and pantyhose. I was waiting for Lisa to make fun of me. I opened the door and got the shock of my life.

The young man Angela had fucked when I was doing my sissy shopping assignments was laying in our bed covered by the sheets, Angela was sitting up in bed with a robe on. On the floor was Angela's outfit she wore the night before, with ripped pantyhose, heels etc.

I stopped and froze. Angela smiled at me and said "Chrissy, this is Dylan from your shopping trip, Dylan this is Chrissy, my husband I guess." Dyan said "Nice to meet you Chrissy, you look sexy this morning."

I was overwhelmed with hurt and embarrassment. I was in a nightie, pantyhose and makeup, with a tray of coffee for my wife and lover. I started to tremble and my eyes were tearing up.

Angela got up and walked over and grabbed the tray. She gave Dylan his coffee and held my shoulders. She gently spoke. "Chrissy, I have needs, right now you can't give me those because you are enjoying being a sissy way too much. You came twice today in like 15 minutes. I have needs as well, Dylan came up and met us for dinner, I figured this way it is out in the open."

I nodded and composed myself. Angela crawled back into bed and I brought her her cup of coffee.

Angela said "Thank you Chrissy," I walked over and grabbed the tray and I walked out to the kitchen.

Any shred of my masculinity in this marriage was gone. I was a pantyhose wearing sissy.

I heard laughing and then my wife in the bedroom telling Dylan "No, I can't right now. I am sore and want to enjoy my coffee, No I am not asking Chrissy, he has had enough for one morning. Nope.."

The conversation continued, my cock was hardening in my pantyhose listening. Dylan must have been in the mood again.

Angela yelled "Chrissy, can you bring me more coffee please?" My curiosity was getting the best of me. I went to the bedroom with the coffee. Dylan was in the bathroom as Angela was in bed. I poured the coffee into Angela's cup and grabbed the creamer.

As I was doing that Dylan came out of the bathroom. He was naked and his cock was half hard. His cock was huge, double the size of mine.

He said "It's only partially a pee hardon. I need to get off again. Remember I am younger than you guys. Come on Chrissy, you need some cream for your coffee, don't you? I mean look, your pantyhose is showing you want my cock."

Once again the humiliation of the moment turned me on. I put the tray on the dresser and nodded.

Angela jumped in and said "No, Chrissy you don't have to do this, it's fine."

Dylan walked over to me and grabbed my wrist and put my hand on his cock. I began to stroke it as it hardened. He fingered my ass through my pantyhose. He turned around and looked at my wife and said "your husband has a great ass, I might have to fuck it one day."

He pushed me down to my knees and I began to suck his cock. My manhood was gone, I was in a nightie and pantyhose sucking my wife's lover's cock.

He began to talk dirty and asked "How does your wifes pussy taste on my cock?"

I moaned as I pleasured him. My wife was laying on the bed just watching her husband satisfy her lover.

He began to tense up and I knew he was about to cum. He put his hand on the top of my head and his cock began to discharge cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all down and he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

He looked at my wife and said "Damn, he is pretty good. I know if you allowed it, he would be popular with the guys on my hunting trips."

My wife just laughed and said "He would enjoy that too much, maybe I would rent him to you. I could make some money by having him dress like a fairy and suck cock."

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and came out. Dylan was gone. My wife was still laying in bed when I came out.

She shook her head and smiled. "I can't believe how eager you were to suck his cock. You are just becoming a pantyhose slut aren't you? I guess I should thank you, because if you weren't so eager, I am sure he would of fucked me again."

I just stood there, my cock was hard under my nightie and pantyhose. Angela got up and grabbed the ripped pantyhose and gave them to me.

"Smell those while you jerk off, think of your wife's pussy being ravaged wearing them, while you sat downstairs dressed like a fairy."

I reached down and slid my pantyhose down and stroked my cock, Angela held her torn pantyhose to my nose and slid her hand in the foot of the pantyhose and stuck her fingers in my mouth like a cock. I came almost immediately and Angela laughed.

"That's for sucking Dylan's cock and taking one for the team."

Angela said "I am going to shower, clean up the kitchen and try to not to suck anymore cocks okay? "

We both showered and she laid out my clothes for the day. Black pantyhose, red panties, my shaper, a red button down shirt and jeans. She was going to meet Lisa for lunch. She gave me a list of chores to do while she was gone.

I got dressed and began to do my chores. I made some lunch, finished my chores and watched TV.

Around 4:00 I heard Angela pull into the driveway. The door opened and it was her and Lisa. Lisa just smiled when she saw my nylon covered feet..

Angela looked around and said "The house looks good Chrissy, you did well,"

Lisa left and Angela sat down and poured a glass of wine. I made a drink and headed to the basement to watch TV.

Soon the doorbell rang. Angela answered the door and I could hear "I am glad you came, let's go downstairs to the bar. I heard the voices and her parents and brother had come by.

Her Dad Dale was ex-military, Her mother Ruth looked great for her age. Her Brother, Colin was kind of rough around the edges. Angela was pretty open with her parents about everything, her mother knew of my nylon fetish and would openly talk about it at Holidays.

I froze as I was standing there in pantyhose with no shoes on. They came down the stairs and my face began to flush as I went behind the bar quickly.

I said "Hello" to everyone and Angela had them sit down.

Angela stood at one end of the bar. She said "Thank you for stopping by, I have some things I need to share with my family." My mind was wandering, what the hell was she going to tell them?

Angela continued "The first thing is that Chris and I are in an open marriage now. So if you hear about or see me with another man, It is acceptable to Chris."

They all looked at me, I was completely in shock Angela continued. "Secondly, Chris is bi-sexual and likes to wear women's attire, right now he is wearing pantyhose, panties and a shaper that I laid out for him this morning after he took one for the team and got my new lover off because I was sore."

Everyone looked at me. My face must have been purple. I couldn't believe she was doing this, by telling her parents. ]I knew she was open, but this was too much.

Angela took a moment and then spoke again. "We are staying married, and I feel comfortable with his new lifestyle and he is comfortable with me being with different men. Does anyone need a beer or drink?"

They all nodded and Angela's Dad continued to look at me. I got them drinks, and Angela said "Chris, why don't you run upstairs and get some Cashews and snacks.

Of course I had to come out from behind the bar and my nylon covered feet were exposed. I walked out and Angela's Dad followed me up the stairs.

I walked over and opened the Cupboard and grabbed a bowl. Dale looked at my feet and looked at me and said "So you suck cock now, how did this happen? I figured the nylon thing was odd, but how did this come about?"

I looked at him and said, "Long story short. I tried on a pair of pantyhose, got caught and it spiraled from there."

He grabbed the bowl and went downstairs. I bought some snacks and poured them out. My face was still beat red.

Colin just shook his head as he looked at my nylon covered feet. He finally looked at me and said "So my brother in law is a fairy now, that's interesting." He winked at me and smiled.

Angela's Mom looked at me and said "Usually fetishes turn over into a deeper sexual need. I have always been very studious about Sex. I still love and accept you for who you are. You have been nothing but good to my daughter."

Ruth was always very open about talking about sex. I am sure she and Angela talked alot about us.

I thanked Ruth, everyone finished their drinks and her family left.

I just looked at Angela and shook my head. She looked at me and said "I wanted to get it out in the open with my family. If I meet Dylan for lunch or something, I don't want people telling my family I am a slut."

I sighed. My mind was still racing. Angela went up to her room to watch TV, and I sat down in the basement.

Angela came down before bed and said "Tomorrow, I think I might meet Dylan for lunch. Maybe I will give a chore list to do while we hang out."