All Comments on 'Paolina is Pleasure'

by RoleAlong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer29 days ago

You write well and painted the picture of a gang-bang in a much better way than most others.

However, the husband-to-be was vomit inducing in his submissive, pathetic and disgustingly weak demeanour.

What sort of woman would want a doormat like him? Why he would ever allow his fiancee the opportunity to have a 25 man fuck fest, with himself tied up and being restrained, plus forced to watch... defies logic.

For most men, it would never have got to that stage. The slut would have been dumped long ago. For others that were too weak to say "NO", but simply let it go ahead, revenge would have been planned. That bitch Heidi would have been drugged, then delivered to a drug/gang/brothal and they would have kept her for an entire weekend. She would have been fucked (roughly) by at least 40 or 50 guys/customers. She would have been kept high and the sex would have been very rough. Mouth, vaginal, anal. Cropped and spanked repeatedly. Mistress my arse. She'd be singing a different tune by the end of the weekend. Depending on how rough it was meant to be, she would have been tattood and pierced as well.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Very hot. My new bride, Tina invited ALL the men she had ever fucked while I was tied to a chair watching while she took load after load in all 3 holes. Before the men left, she encouraged me suck their cocks & sample her cum on their still hard pricks. I hope we do it again. As a reward she let me fuck her slut girlfriend.

SexyEyes2020SexyEyes202014 days ago

Mmmm. This was very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoleAlong@RoleAlong
Lifelong arts geek. Extroverted introvert. Guided by music, basic g-ddamn human kindness, imagination, creativity and other questionable pursuits.