Paper Cut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers

Looking away from him, that's when I felt Nate's fingers lightly touch my chin and then pull my face, until I was gazing directly up into his luscious-looking, chocolate-colored eyes.

"You need to tell me, baby...I want to know...is it just the weed? Or is there something else you like?"

With the way he was coming onto me, I felt like the fly, trapped in the spider's web, and was about to be its next meal. But the fact I couldn't hide, even from myself, was that I was sitting next to a man who had shown an interest in me that made me feel a moistness between my legs, something that my husband hadn't been able to do in a very long time.

Suddenly, I felt this intense desire to let him know what it was going through my brain, fearing that if I didn't truthfully answer him, I could possibly lose whatever bond he and I had made that day.

"Oh, baby...yeah...I like the weed...But, that isn't just it...I really like you, too..."

And that was when I pulled myself into him, making our lips connect in an even stronger fashion than they had earlier. As his mouth opened and his tongue darted out, I answered his seduction with my own in return. As our tongues began dancing as one, I felt him leaning me back down on the mattress, until his body was directly over mine.

And in the way things can quickly happen between a woman and a man, who had come to know that they're destined to do more than just kiss and cuddle, Nate's body hovered over me, bracing himself on his hands and knees.

As the head of his cock hung freely, only a few inches from my mouth, he stayed that way for about another minute or so; while my hands collaboratively stroked his black meat, it lengthened and grew wider from my dedicated attention to it.

It was as if it had been part of a predestination when Nate brought the head of his impressively sized penis to my open lips and I compliantly allowed it to make its way into my mouth. Getting my first ever sample of his sweet-tasting cock-flesh, gave me an adulterous desire to have him place it between my legs, so I could do more than fantasize about being his concubine. As that desire grew, I knew I was being pushed over the line to become someone besides just the wife of a lazy, deadbeat husband.

As I held the base of it in my hand, I attentively guided my tongue around the wide expanse of his black mushroomed head, and couldn't help being aroused by the savoring sensation of the honey-like discharge flowing from his piss-slit. When the wetness from my cunt became even more apparent, I was surprised suddenly hearing the sound of a zipper being undone not far from where I was lying down, servicing Nate's huge erection.

When I looked over to see where the sound was coming from, I saw Daniel, only about an arm's reach away from where I reclined on the mattress. With his pants pulled down to his knees, my friend kept stroking his own huge cock, and I could see his eyes taking in the sight of me and his brother getting ready to take our final step in becoming lovers.

But with what I saw him holding in his hand, I had to do a double-take because of how much bigger my co-worker's penis was revealed to be than his brother's. Not that I'm the best with measurements, or that I carry around a yardstick with me, but I figured Daniel's cock had to be at least a couple of inches longer, as well as wider, than his brother's. Evidently, the genes that Nate bragged his mother passed on to give her sons huge cocks, had been assigned even more abundantly to Daniel.

With the naughty scheme that quickly formed in my mind, once I had finally taken in the sight of Daniel's gargantuan phallus, I knew what I wanted to make happen over the next few minutes. Not only with Nate, but especially, the man who had been keeping a secret from me over the last six months, his brother.

"Hey, honey, looks like you got a big one, too."

Acknowledging that, the fingers of my left hand extended out and did their best to encircle the head of the large stalk of black cock-meat jutting from his body. As he voluntarily moved his hands away, allowing me to take hold of him, I heard his pleasured moans as my fingers grasped and began masturbating Daniel, while his brother was hopefully soon going to place his cock between my spread legs.

With my eyes locked on my co-worker and what I was doing to him, I sensed Nate's presence coming over top of me, at the same time his cock was trying to make its entry into my wet vagina. Looking slightly up in Nate's direction, he had his two arms on either side of me, holding him aloft, while he commenced working his large cock into my pussy.

"Ooooh, baby...you going to fuck me now, aren't you?"

"Yeah...it's way past time for this...take my cock, Erin...Yeah, you sweet thing...take my cock."

As I continued holding onto Daniel and not stopping my stroking him, my right arm wrapped itself around Nate, as he began penetrating me further and further. His cock goring into me, sent me into a land of pleasure that, earlier in the day, I hadn't ever expected I'd ever visit.

"Oh my god, Nate...fuck me, baby...I need you to fuck this white bitch's cunt."

Wrapping my legs as tightly around him as I could, it allowed him to push and pierce himself deep into me. That was when I directed Daniel to get as close to my face as possible.

After he had scooted over, my hand pulled on his gigantic erect piece of black meat, until the head of it was lined up with my mouth. As his brother kept up his fucking motions into my body, I bent my head slightly over until Daniel's cock was just inside my mouth, with my lips wrapped around it as best I could.

As I then had one brother diligently fucking me, and the other letting me suck his cock, the three of us instigated a hedonistic rhythm that helped nudge us closer to the paradise where we wanted to be.

Over the next few minutes, we continued working together. But with what I was planning to have happen, I did my best to not stimulate Daniel too much, not wanting him to cum in my mouth. I had other plans for him. So I pulled away from his staff, and let him rest, while I concentrated on his brother and what I was wanting him to do once he orgasmed.

"Yeah, Nate...fuck me."

Extending both of my arms around his neck, I pulled him into a kiss that I hoped would stimulate him to climax.

"Yeah, baby...this pussy's all yours!! Fuck me...fuck my white cunt, Nate!!"

And in not too long a time, as his hips tirelessly worked to drive his black meat into me, that's when he began giving me clues of what was going to happen.

"Mmmmmm, I'm gonna do it, Erin. I'm gonna cum! Gonna cum deeeeep inside you!!"

I knew what he wanted. It's what every heterosexual man wants when he's getting ready to ejaculate. He wants to cum in the woman...in the pussy that he's fucking. But I was hoping that I could convince him otherwise.

"Yes, baby, I want you to cum. And I want you to feel good when you do it. And I want you to show me how much jism you got for your white bitch. Show me, baby...cum alllll over me, lover. Show me how much jizz a Black man can make!!"

As he labored almost machine-like, with his thrusts continuing into me semi non-stop, I knew he was only seconds away from delivering his payload. But exactly where he was going to do it...remained to be seen.

With the ferocity that he was shoving his cock into me, each of us were making just about the same frantic noises, as our bodies worked in tandem to heighten our pleasure. And because of the plan I had, I reminded him one last time of how much I wanted him to squirt his jizz all over me.

"Oh, oh, uh, oh."

"Oh, ooh, oh, oh."

"Yessss, baby, show me...show me your cum, Nate!! I want to see it!!"

"Ooh Erin...I'm gonna pop, I'm gonna fuckin' jizz...here it come...!!"

When it happened, it seemed almost in a flash that Nate withdrew his long, erect penis from my pussy, took it in his hand, and aimed it towards me. And it was only about two seconds later that a massive amount of his semen began gushing onto my stomach and my breasts.

"Ohhhh, motherfucka...yeah, bitch...is this enough cum for you?? This shit's all for you, baby!!"

Even though it was only seconds, it seemed so much longer that I was amazed at the output of the virile seed he was pumping onto my body. From my initial experiences of having sex, Nate was the first guy I'd been with that could ejaculate as much as he did. But it ended up that he wouldn't be the only one I'd see having that much output.

When he and I lay there on the mattress, relaxing from the sexual workout we'd just had, Nate kissed me a time or two more, and then informed me...

"You're the best woman I think I've ever been with, Erin. No wonder Daniel's been bragging on you just about from the first day the two of you worked together. I can definitely see why he likes you so much. Now, you're gonna have to give me a little time, I'm gonna take my ass up to that seat up front. This nigga needs a little break...know-what-I-mean?"

Bringing himself up off the mattress, Nate grabbed his pair of boxers out of the small pile of clothes he'd set aside, and put them back on, before going to take his place in the passenger seat.

As I remained lying on the mattress in the back, still quite naked, I looked to the left at Daniel, who had stripped himself down 'til he was only in his undies. And that's when I got to have my first real look at the manly anatomy of the guy I'd worked with over the last few months.

Because of the protective wardrobe he was required to wear at work, I had never had the chance to take notice of his muscular physique and the hot bod that had been buried underneath his clothes all those months.

"Daniel, what have you been hiding from me, lover? You're built like a fucking Greek god, dude!!"

As he only gave me a quick, shy smile at the confession I'd made, I stretched out my hand and began gliding it up and down over where his phallic work of art was underneath his boxer shorts. As my motions continued, I could see how my attentive rubbing was definitely having an effect on his male appendage just inside his undies.

"Daniel, are you not gonna let me see it again? I hope you haven't gone and gotten shy on me all of a sudden, honey."

As his hands pulled the sides of his boxer shorts down, Daniel's by-then-long-and-aroused black cock sprung free, with pre-cum flying at me from the centrifugal force of it being released.

After he had stripped himself naked, my hand took hold of his massive erection and he followed my lead, as I pulled him toward me.

As I continued to draw his body to me, I opened my mouth, letting him know that I was ready to taste his cock-flesh again. He didn't disappoint me in the least, as his large, mushroom head fit snugly into my mouth.

With him towering over my laid-back body, Daniel continued to feed himself in and out of my mouth, while I savored the flavor of his black cock.

"Erin, this is just about all I've thought about since our first day together at work. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on!! White, black, it just don't fucking matter. Girl, it's only you."

With the seductive words he was using to entice and draw me further into satisfying his carnal needs, I raised myself slightly up 'til I rested on my elbows, the erotic connection between us evolving, until his cock was essentially fucking my mouth.

As my lips spread wide to allow Daniel's immense erection to thrust between them, I could feel his finger actively working at the slit between my legs. As it sought to go deeper in my pussy, I spread myself even more, giving him permission to sink his finger even further into me. But because of the things I'd allowed to happen that day with Nate, and Lamont, I knew I was more than prepared to go all the way with Daniel, too.

Taking my mouth off his cock, I lay myself flat on the mattress with my legs spread, my body language giving away all the signs that I was ready to have him fuck me. And then told Daniel...

"Mmmmm, honey, I think you've got something even better you can put in there, don't you?"

When he almost instantly picked up on my hint, Daniel brought himself to where my legs were open and pointed his cock at my lady hole.

"You ready for this now, Erin? Tell you the truth, I never did want to brag about my BBC 'cause I hoped it be real between us. I just wanted you to want me, for me. Not 'cause of this."

As he told me that, he was running the head of his massive prick up against the folds of my cunt; I guess, to see if I was really serious about letting him fuck me. With the chills it gave me as it also rubbed up against my clit, I knew I was more than serious.

"Fuck me, Daniel, show me what you got, big boy. Here's your chance to turn me into a white bitch who can't live without her BBC. Are you ready to do that?"

When he let me know just how ready he was, Daniel stared straight into my eyes, and then as my pussy gradually opened, he slowly inched his cock into me.

"Ohhh fuuuuck, Danny, yesssss."

Not taking hardly any time at all, the two of us began a rhythmic, and shall I say also a romantic, dance there on the mattress, as his cock kept penetrating deeper and deeper with every thrust that he made into me.

"Yes, baby...fuck me, fuck me, mmmmmm!! Your cock's so big, loverboy. Why didn't you tell me about this the first fucking day we worked together??"

"'Cause I don't think you woulda believed me, girl. I gotta tell you, your pussy feels so good, Erin!!"

"That's what I want, just for you, baby!! You're gonna be the first one to cum in me, in a long time...ohhhhhhh!!"

After I'd told him that, it was only a matter of a few seconds when he had pulled out of me and then lowered his head between my legs until his tongue was burrowing itself into my cunt.

"Danny, why'd you pull that luscious snake of yours out of me? I was gettin' close!!"

As his tongue was as good as, if not better than, what his brother had done for me, I was happy to take in the fact that my first orgasm by my co-worker was going to be brought on by his tongue, rather than his cock.

"Ohh baby, yeah; sorry, I complained. Don't stop, honey. Slide that motherfuckin' tongue as deep as you can!! Oh holy fuuuuuuuccccKK, you're better at this than Nate!! Shit!!"

That was when I heard his brother talking to me from where he was seated in the front passenger seat.

"Why do you think I went first, Erin? Fact is, every time I've gone up against that motherfucka, as far as the girls we've shared, he's beat me every fuckin' time. Every goddamn fuckin' time!! I've learned not to hate him for it, just to make sure I always get my licks in first, like what happened today, bitch."

Knowing that his cunnilingus skills were soon going to help me achieve orgasm, I wrapped my feet and legs around Daniel's neck, as his lips and tongue continued pushing me closer to my climax.

"Danny, yesss, baby, eat my pussy, baby...oh my god...this is...fucking heaven...oooohhhh!!!"

It was only a few seconds after that when I experienced my first glorious cum with Daniel. The actions of his tongue only helped make my hips quake and rock, loving what he was doing to my body.

"Yessss, yessss, yessss, fuuuuucccKK!!"

As he must've not wanted me to stop being pleasured, Daniel returned his BBC to my sopping cunt and entered me. Not taking any time in getting the tempo of our union just as it had been, before he had eaten my pussy.

"Yes, baby. Yes, baby. Fuck me good, Danny!! Oh my god...I have never been fucked this good before in my whole fucking life!! Fuck me, you black motherfucker...fuck me!!"

As I watched his gigantic prick entering and sinking all the way in me, I knew there wasn't any way I was going to allow Greg to even try and get within ten feet of my cunt from then on. Not if I could help it.

When he started murmuring and groaning, I knew my lover was ready to spew his semen, and there was only one place I was going to have him do it.

"I want you to cum inside me, Daniel. Cum in me, baby...claim this pussy as yours!! It's all yours, and it'll only be yours...as long as you want it to be!!"

"Oh, I love you, baby girl. Yeah, you want my jizz, you want me to cum in you?"

His tantalizing words set off something wild and outlandish in my mind, something like I hadn't ever experienced, I think, in my whole life before that. With what I decided I was going to tell him, my mind suddenly flashed back to the family that Greg had me move away from, and I wondered what they would think about what I was ready to tell Daniel.

"Yes, Danny...cum in me!! Cum in me and knock me up!! Give me a baby!! Greg couldn't, but I want you to do it!! Knock me— the fuck— up, Daniel!!"

With his body taking up an even speedier sawing motion into me, I wrapped my legs and arms as tightly around him the best I could, as our bodies bonded and molded together, there in the back of the 'Midnight Cruiser.'

"Mmmm, Erin, you're a white vixen for sure. I think you're just trying to get me going so I pump my load as hard in you as I can."

"No, no. I want you to fuck a baby into me, make me the mother of your child, Danny. I'm not kidding...I want your baby!! I stopped taking the Pill about a month ago, and I'm not kidding, fuck a baby into me!!"

When I told him that, with my hands wrapped around his head, I pulled our mouths together and began lip locking Daniel like I couldn't remember ever kissing a man before in my life. As our mouths widened and our tongues danced, I did all I could to let him know that I meant what I said.

"Fuck me, Daniel...fuck my cunt, and give me your baby!!"

I wondered to myself, was I crazy for wanting that? Maybe I was. But I also had the benefit of working one-on-one with Daniel over the last six months, and I felt like I had come to know and respect him. If nothing else, I knew he was world's ahead of my deadbeat husband and would be a much better father than Greg would ever be.

As those realities hit me, another one did, as well. Yes, I had gotten majorly out of hand that day. I guess labeling it as 'wild' wasn't even coming close to what had really happened. And even though I had allowed Nate and Lamont to do things with me that were way over the line, I couldn't hide the truth from myself— I had fallen head over heels for Daniel, and wanted something with him that Nate, Lamont, and especially Greg were incapable of giving me. And then there was the invitation I had given Daniel, and even if I didn't exactly know what he thought about becoming a father, I'm sure he was waiting to see if I was serious or not.

"Mmmmm, you better be sure, 'cause it's coming...I'm getting ready to pop, Erin, are you really sure what you're tellin' me?"

"Uh-huh, yeah, Danny...I'm sure."

And with that, his thrusts took on an even-faster tempo until after about a minute or so, his pistoning stopped. And as I kept my legs wrapped tightly around his body, Daniel held his cock tightly in my cunt, while I felt his knob spasming and shooting his syrupy cream deep into my womb.

"Yes, baby, yes...cum in me, Daniel!! Cum deep inside me...I want this so bad!!"

"Uh-huh, baby girl...yesssss, you feel so fuckin' good and tight!! I told you he had a bed back here!!"

The End?

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
574 Followers