The Rise and Fall of Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paper was a thin and frail looking young woman, much like Writer had been when he was a new god. Excited beyond anything he'd felt before, Writer rushed over to help Paper to her feet. He checked her over and found that she was perfect in every proportion and totally unblemished. He felt unreasonably proud of his accomplishment.

Paper, having been born with all the memories of both her parents, felt a great deal of love for them. In ways that Writer never could, Paper understood her mother's stillness. How Tree, even now, did not move as her stomach healed itself. Paper knew that this entire episode was barely a blip in the span of Tree's existence.

Reverently, Paper kissed her mother.

"Thank you for the gift of my life, Mother." She said.

Paper knew that she would never be close with Tree, however. Paper was much more alive, much more human, much more like her father. Turning to Writer, she flung her arms around him and kissed him as well.

"Thank you for the gift of my life, Father." She told him.

Writer kissed his daughter, feeling a growing overprotective need to care for her. And the best way for a god to care for another god has always been to pass them power.

Paper knew this just as well as Writer, so she was not alarmed when Writer pressed his tongue into her mouth and wrapped his arms around her. Paper was grateful for her father's desire to share power with her, she was hungry for it.

She knelt on her knees and wrapped her mouth around her father's cock and began to suck, needing to be filled with his powerful seed. Paper eagerly lolled her tongue around the engorged rod that filled her mouth. Drawing on her father's memories of his time with Tanner, Paper fondled Writer's testicles and wrapped a hand around the base of his cock.

Unlike with Tree, Writer was easily aroused by his daughter's ministrations. Soon, he came into her mouth, spilling cum and power into her. But he was still unsatisfied.

Sensing her father's need for more, and mindful of his memories that she carried, Paper knelt and offered her ass. Writer wasted no time thrusting his still hard cock into her anus. He imagined that it must feel, to her, how it had to him when Tanner had first fucked him. The memory of it had him cumming again, quickly.

Writer rolled off of his daughter's ass where'd he pinned her to the ground with his furious thrusts. By now Paper was strong and her breasts were full with new power and she was horny. She knew she had one last hole she needed filled with her father's seed.

Paper straddled her father, as he lay on the ground at her mother's still feet. She dropped her vagina down over his still erect penis which pulsed with power. Paper and Writer gasped as they both experienced vaginal sex for the first time. One could argue that Writer's experience with Tree was his first, but that had been more like painful masturbation. This was sex.

Father and daughter moaned in unison as they rocked together. Overcome with sexual passion for the first time since Tanner had left him, Writer released his memories of his erstwhile lover and fully embraced the moment. He wouldn't need those old memories to cum, not this time.

Writer reached up and fondled his daughter's breasts, full now with the power he'd pumped into her. Her skin was still pale as the thin paper on which they lay, but the pale no longer looked sickly.

Paper ground down, sexual instinct guiding her. Neither her mother nor her father had shared any memories of sex like this. She bent down and kissed Writer, the action causing her clit to rub tightly against her father's abdomen. Paper shuddered at the new feeling and pressed harder, seeking to keep that feeling.

Both Paper and Writer peaked in orgasm at the same time. It was Paper's first, and she marveled in the glorious feeling of it. After the last twinges left her, she lay down in the crook of her father's arm and cuddled up to his warm and strong bulk.

Father and daughter fell asleep, entwined with each other. When they awoke, Tree was no longer there, and the paper beneath them was brown and brittle with age. Maybe they had slept together for days, maybe years, it was hard for gods to tell just how much time passed when they slept.

Paper stirred first, awoken by pain. Her mouth hurt, her ass hurt, and her vagina hurt. All three areas felt engorged and swollen, as if full of cock again. She opened her eyes and saw a stomach in front of her face, but it was not her father's.

Fear overwhelmed her, but just for a moment. Then, she understood. This man was her son. She knew that while they had slept, she had grown a son from each of her holes where her father had laid his seed. The cock in her mouth belonged to Book, the one in her ass belonged to News, and the cock in her vagina belonged to Mail.

Paper felt truly happy, knowing she had brought such wonderful gifts into the world. Her sons, she felt sure, would become powerful minor gods. Writer, too, was overjoyed. Already, he could feel himself become stronger, more powerful. And here, he had three handsome grand/sons.

For thousands of years, Paper and Writer and Book and News and Mail spent their days together, fucking and loving and playing. Paper bore many more children, but none as powerful as those first. She had Pamphlet, Poster, Telegram, and more.

The whole family was devastated when Telegram disappeared, his power sucked dry by Phone. Still, they went on.

None of knew just how drastically their lives would change when, less than a hundred years later, barely a blink of an eye, Phone and a new goddess, Computer, bred and created Internet. Insanely faster than had ever happened before, Internet became one of the most powerful gods of humanity. And more, Internet was the most prolific breeder ever. Internet became so powerful, and had so much creative sexual energy, that it managed to have both female and male sexual organs simultaneously!

Only the most powerful of the old gods had ever managed this feat before. Some of the strongest minor gods could change gender with a huge use of power, but none had ever come close to this supreme level of genderfluidity. The minor gods were incredibly impressed and flocked to Internet.

Internet, for its part, was terribly undiscriminating about its lovers. Internet was happy to breed with anyone. It wasn't long before Paper, Writer, Book, News, and Mail agreed to seek out this new god and see what they could breed. The family were some of the most powerful minor gods, and they felt sure that this Internet, no matter how powerful it was, would appreciate what they could offer.

When they tracked down Internet, they found the god surrounded by a crowd of minor gods, each waiting for a chance to be called forward to mate. New gods were erupting from Internet and its female lovers as fast as it could fuck. Everyone was in a tremendously excited mood.

Writer pushed through the crowd and his family followed behind him.

"Writer!" Internet called out nearly as soon as he broke through to the inner circle.

Flashing his family a satisfied grin, Writer stepped forward. He was immediately overcome with sexual energy that seemed to pulse from Internet in waves. Eagerly, he kneeled over Internet and thrust his penis into its vagina, which was already slick with the cum of countless other gods. With each thrust he could feel Internet's massive hard cock pushing into his belly.

In the fastest orgasm of his godly existence, Writer's penis twitched out waves and waves of cum. Moments later, two new gods burst from Internet's outstretched hands, Chat and Blog.

"Book!" Internet called.

Writer felt himself pushed back into the crowd as each of his sons pushed forward to fill Internet with their seed in turn. Writer was bursting with pride as he saw the birth of E-book, Social Media, and E-mail.

After the last of her sons finished with Internet, Paper pushed forward eagerly. She couldn't wait to find out what amazing thing Internet could make with her. But it didn't call for her. Confused, Paper tried to get closer to Internet, but she couldn't penetrate its sexual bubble.

Meanwhile, her sons and father, and their new offspring, were expelled from the mass of gods. Having already been called and blessed, no one was willing to make room for them. They lost sight of Paper, but all were sure that they would see her again, after she managed to fuck Internet just as each of them had.

Time passed, and they waited and waited, but she did not appear. Paper watched, incredulous as god after god was called into the circle and bred. The mass of gods thinned and still Internet did not call for her. She began to feel weak, her strength draining away.

Paper raised a hand to her eyes and gasped in shock as she saw her once firm skin was now wrinkled and thin. With a cry, she ran from Internet. Bursting from the crowd, Paper spotted her family, where they still looked for her. Writer, Book, News, and Mail all glanced past her, not recognizing Paper as she ran to them.

"Help me!" She cried to her family.

Writer gasped with recognition first, "Paper?" He asked, horrified.

"Internet is killing me!" Paper cried in anguish as the horrible truth dawned on them all.

"We will not let you die!" Writer said fervently.

All four gods crowded forward, anxious to spill their power into her, to keep her alive. Just blessed with new power, all four were more strong and handsome than they'd ever been before. Paper, on the other hand, was frail and thin, her skin wrinkled and her hair gray. Paper cried as even her teeth fell out.

Then, Book's cock thrust into her toothless mouth. Hungry and desperate, she suckled him. News thrust his cock into her ass. Then, Writer and Mail maneuvered under her and pushed their cocks into her vagina together.

Paper sagged with relief as their combined cum filled her with new power. She felt her skin become thicker and more elastic and new teeth grew in. But, as soon as they withdrew, she began to age again. The aging was slowed, with the power she'd been gifted, but they all knew this couldn't continue.

"You must fuck any god you can find, mother!" Mail said passionately, "surely you will find one with whom you can create a new god and regain some power."

Of her three sons, Mail had always been the most loving, the most romantic. Book was too intellectual to feel deep passions, and News generally acted like an overgrown asshole.

Paper accepted the sound advice of her youngest son gratefully. Afraid, but resolute, she searched for every god she could find. Her biggest success came when she found Advertising, and together they created Packaging. Soon after, Shopping bred with Internet, and Packaging grew in power, and Paper did too.

She didn't get as much power as she'd had before, but at least the aging had slowed dramatically. It looked like Packaging would save her. But, when Plastic started courting Packaging, Mail became concerned for his mother.

Mail wanted his mother to be entirely safe. Writer and Book and News were content with Paper's slowed aging. But mostly, they were all distracted by excitement for their new children with Internet. So, it was up to Mail to save Paper.

Mail worked through the problem for years until a solution occurred to him. Grimly hopeful, he tracked down Advertising, who he knew also cared for Paper. He explained his plan to Advertising, who agreed happily to help Paper.

Just as he had once done with his father, Mail pushed his cock into his mother's vagina along with Advertising. On his own, or even with Writer, he hadn't been able to breed his mother. But Mail hoped that he could with Advertising's help.

The two gods thrust into Paper in a staggered rhythm, one below her and one above. Paper had tears in her eyes with gratitude that these two gods would give so much of their time and power to try to save her, to heal her.

Both gods ejaculated into Paper at the same time, their semen combining inside her. It wasn't long before Paper felt the familiar pains of pregnancy. All three watched in fascination at her stomach grew and grew. Within hours, Paper winced as contractions started. Her belly was swollen massively, the skin stretched so taut she knew it was only the recent influx of power from Mail and Advertising that kept it from tearing wide open.

It was always this way for her. She envied the power of Internet to apparate its children from its hands.

"I see a head!" Mail exclaimed excitedly.

Advertising peeked between her legs too. Both gods watched as Paper's vagina stretched bigger and bigger around the fully grown head of a goddess. Paper pushed through every contraction until the new goddess fully emerged.

The goddess gasped in her first breath of air and looked joyously on her three parents.

"I'm alive!" Junk Mail cried joyously.

A rain of thick cardstock with brightly colored images and words burst into the air around her and fluttered down over all four of them. Paper, quickly healing from the trauma of birth, picked up one of the cards.

"Fifty percent off your next purchase of two hundred dollars or more..." Paper read curiously.

"Brilliant!" Advertising exclaimed.

Mail smiled happily. Already, he could feel the new power of Junk Mail fill him. In a time when personal correspondence and bills were sent via the internet, what would people still print on paper and send to mailboxes everywhere? He'd thought of Advertising, and he'd been right.

Mail grinned at his mother proudly. Paper, looking now like a woman in her mid-thirties, attractive and healthy, laughed and grinned back at him.

"Thank you, my son," she said lovingly.

Mail took his mother in his arms and kissed her passionately.

"I'll never let you die, Mother. Not as long as there is power in my domain."

~~~~~

And so, when you go to your mailbox and see it overflowing with junk mail, don't get angry at the wasted paper or the wasted time. Instead, remember that it came from a son's love for his mother. Remember that every time you move junk mail from your stuffed mailbox to your trash can, you are only doing your part to keep Paper, that glorious goddess, alive.

12