Paradise Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is this?

Sani spoke up first, "Matron, we must consider the possibility that this is what we have all been waiting for. So far, the prophesy has played out exactly as it was foretold!"

Another woman who had joined the group now spoke, "So it is true! A man just appeared on the beach! You're sure there was no craft, Sani?!"

"I am sure, Tala. We sent patrols not only to the beach where he was found, but to all points of the island. Nothing."

To say that a look of shock washed across all the onlookers would be an understatement. They all knew of the legend and what it would mean for them all. They all started talking excitedly until another woman stepped up.

"Sisters, please! We know nothing of this man or his intentions. Prophesy or not, he could be a threat. We must be cautious. After all, not all the conditions have been met. I haven't heard any mention of the ring."

The Matron, Sani & Alaria then all looked at each other. The Matron spoke quietly, but loud enough so that all gathered could hear as well.

"He does have a ring, Kayna. It matches the symbol."

Kayna took a step back. She looked flabbergasted.

"What if he knew of the legend? This could all be a trick to convince us that the prophecy is real, and he is here to fulfil it. This could all be deception!"

The Matron shook her head vigorously. "No, no one outside the island knows of the legend. Our monitoring looks for it. And it certainly would not account for the ring. No one knows that symbol. I watched him as he answered the questions that we posed on him. There was no deception on his face. I believe that he truly is lost about this, more than we ourselves."

Alaria spoke up, "Matron, what should we do? We must tell him something and if this is the prophesy, doesn't he deserve to know?"

The Matron resolved herself to a course of action. "I will speak with him alone. I will inquire about the ring and decide how much he should be told. For now, he will be treated as our guest until there is a reason to do otherwise. Please stress to all sisters that he must not be overwhelmed and let this come naturally. For now, only myself, Alaria & Sani will interact with him. He knows us and seems to trust us to an extent. We need more information and need to prepare him."

The others were disappointed but understood. The Matron, Sani & Alaria proceeded back toward the hut. The Matron stopped both sisters before they could enter.

"Stay out here. Let me talk with him alone. You can listen, but please be silent."

They both nodded and said at the same time, "We honor the Matron."

The Matron took a deep breath and proceeded into the hut.

This will be my greatest test! Goddesses walk with me.

6

Matthew remained in the bed in the hut. He heard noise and commotion outside the hut and figured it to be a gathering of several. He couldn't hear any of the conversation but figured it had to be about him.

They at least have an idea as to what is going on and they are trying to decide what to do about it. If I wind up a human sacrifice, I'm going to be pissed.

The Matron then reentered the room. She looked slightly distressed, but not an ounce of her beauty had faded. He could feel his arousal grow under the sheets and had to bite his lip to stop it.

Not now! I need answers!

"I am sorry for keeping you waiting. Are you feeling stronger?"

He could tell that she had genuine concern in her voice. "A little, but I'm really confused about all this. I have so many questions and I need answers!" He saw by the look on her face that he may have been too forceful and impertinent. He tried to soften.

"I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, and I am very grateful for all you have done for me. But I'm at a complete loss here and freaked out. Do you know what is going on? Why I'm here?"

She saw that he was in distress. Not that she could truly blame him.

Start slow...

"I will do my best to put you at ease, Matthew. First, I want you to know that you are in no danger. You are completely safe here."

This gave him some comfort. Not just the words, but the way in which she said them.

No wonder they call her the Matron. She sounded just like a mother then.

She continued, "You are on an island in what you call the South Pacific Ocean. This island is unknown to the rest of your world. Through the power of what you would call supernatural forces, it remains invisible and undetectable to them. Thus, it has been since the old times."

He looked at her incredulously.

Supernatural?! I don't even go to church!

She saw clearly the looks of disbelief in his face but decided to press on. What choice did she have?

"I know that a lot of these facts will be hard for you to understand, but please believe me that it is all true. In the old times, our people were separated from the rest of the world. It was for our protection and to protect this island and the power it holds."

Power?!

"The waters that you were placed in is a part of that power. It not only repairs us; it extends life. The women on this island have been here for thousands of years."

His face clearly showed that he was not buying this.

"We were all placed here to be the sanctuary of women. There are women here of various ethnicities and traits. For thousands of years we have lived here in peace and freedom from the oppressions of the world and most importantly, the oppressions of man."

He was struggling to get this through his mind. "So, you are a safe haven of some kind for women? Is that what the prophesy is about?"

The Matron was about to talk about the prophesy, but suddenly held back.

The ring first.

"You were wearing a ring when you were brought into the cave. That ring." She pointed to the ring on the small table next to him. "Is it your ring?"

Matthew turned toward the table and saw the ring. He recognized it immediately.

"Yeah, that's my ring. Why?"

The Matron continued, "May I ask how you came about this ring?"

Why was she so interested in this? What did this have to do with me being on an island in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of "immortal" women?!

He decided that he might as well give her the information she wanted. After all, what did he have to lose now?

"The ring was my dad's. It's been in my family for a long time. No one really knows where it came from, but it's been passed down through the years."

This immediately got the Matron's attention. "How many years?!"

That got her interest. Why?

"I dunno, lots. My grandfather said it was thousands of years old, but Dad and I never took that serio...."

He then saw her face change to amazement and his brain began to get the message.

She knew something about the ring.

She saw the realization come across his face.

Now was the time to press.

"Do you know what the symbol on the ring is?"

He looked at the ring and saw the symbol that he had been on the ring all his life. The symbol almost looked like interlocking male and female signs, but the shapes were not circles really. Plenty of people had looked at the ring before and no one was quite sure what the symbols were. Not even Matthew's father or grandfather knew.

The Matron then hit him with the bomb. "We have that symbol on the island."

Matthew was surprised, but clearly not shocked. With their interest in the ring, they had to recognize something.

"So, what is it?"

The Matron breathed deep. "The symbol is located on a wall in an ancient cave we have here. It is said that it will allow for the sisterhood to be renewed and allow the cycle to start again."

"Cycle? What cycle?"

"Allow for us to again give birth."

This puzzled me more than a little. "Wait, all the women here are sterile? How is that possible with that magic water you have here?!"

The Matron looked surprised by the question at first as it seemed like the answer was obvious to her. But then she realized that she hadn't expressly told him.

"We truly do not know if we are actually sterile or not."

How the hell can you not know that?! Before he could utter that the Matron provided him with the answer.

"There is no way to test it. This island only has women."

7

So, let's break this down for a minute. Transported to a South Pacific Island, check. Magical healing water, check. Understands a symbol on my ring, check. Now this is an island full of naked women and no other men.... Is this what a coma feels like?

Matthew was taking some deep breaths. This was getting to be a lot to digest. The Matron could see that on his face.

"Are you ok, Matthew?" The concern was clear on her face. She now realized this may have been too rapid in telling him all this. Matthew took a few more deep breaths and seemed to get his bearings underneath him.

"How is it that there are no men here? Where did everyone come from?"

The Matron took a deep breath to attempt to explain. "Long ago, there were men on the island and our culture flourished. But the men started to die off and all women started giving birth to only women. The legends state that this was to provide a holy sanctuary for women to flourish in peace until the time of reunification."

"Reunification?"

"The time in which we would be reunited with mankind and maybe even the world. It is said that that symbol and the ancient cave are the key to this, but we do not know how."

She hesitated before telling him the last part of the legend as its implications were uncertain even for her, but he had to be told.

"The legend says that a man would come to us seemingly out of nowhere. He will bear the symbol and using the cave would be able to restart the cycle and begin reunification." She looked at the ground the whole time she said this as she could not look Matthew in the eye.

Finally, she managed look up and saw the wide-eyed look on Matthew's face. He looked lightning had just struck 2 feet from him. She moved to hold his hand and could feel the goosebumps. She also could see his pulse through his neck and saw it was racing.

Too fast... Told him too fast.

"Matthew? Matthew!"

The second got his attention back from his own brain.

The Matron looked straight in his eyes. "I know this is all a lot to take in. We do not understand all of it either. I promise that my people and I will aid you anyway we can."

The last part made his dick start to stir for some reason. He quickly regained control over himself, however.

Not now!!

She could see he was taking this all in very heavily. Quite frankly, she was impressed this wasn't producing a full-on panic attack. Matthew finally again looked at her eyes. He was kind of impressed with himself that he had been able to look at all these women in their eyes and not all the lovely other places. He felt composed again and resumed his questions.

"So, what happens now? Do I have to go to this cave now or what?" His tone was one of both confusion & concern. The Matron saw the earnestness with which he said this, but she knew he had been through enough today.

"We can deal with that tomorrow if you are feeling better. Right now, you need to rest up. You have been through quite an ordeal today. Do you think you are able to walk?"

Matthew quickly tested his legs and found that he had strength in them. He bent and stretched them until he felt fairly confident in his ability.

"I think so. Guess I won't know until I try."

"Well if you are, we will get you to the High House where I reside. There is plenty of room and we shall get some food for you. Sani! Alaria!"

Sani and Alaria quickly entered the hut and bowed their heads toward the Matron.

"Have Shara prepare the guest room at the High House. We will have Matthew bed there for now. We shall also have a feast tonight to honor our guest."

Sani looked almost pensive and quickly made gestures toward the Matron to speak privately to the side. The Matron acknowledged this and moved to the side with Sani where they whispered. Alaria seemed interested in this as well as her attention was clearly on them. All Matthew could make out of the conversation was at the very end when the Matron nodded her head and said, "No, of course you both have first claim. Fear not." With this Sani immediately smiled and Alaria did too. They all moved back toward the bed and again turned their attention toward Matthew. The Matron again spoke to Matthew.

"Sani and Alaria will help you out of the bed and escort you up to the High House. I must see to other things now to prepare for tonight."

She leaned in toward him so that her breasts were almost to his face. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Until the feast, be at calm."

With that she smiled and left the hut.

8

He was now again alone with Sani and Alaria. They moved toward the bed and Alaria spoke first.

"Here, let us help you."

Matthew began to move than realized something almost immediately.

I have no clothes on underneath this sheet.

The women could see the hesitation in his movement when he reflexively grabbed the sheet again. Both were puzzled, but Sani is the one who spoke up.

"Is something wrong?"

It was at this moment he realized how ridiculous what he was about to say to two women that he had never seen a shred of clothing on, but he couldn't help himself.

"Where are my clothes?"

They looked at each other with mild confusion. And then the answer occurred to them.

"Your coverings?" Alaria asked.

Matthew nodded his head and yet they both still seemed puzzled.

"I think they are at the spring still. Why do you ask?" Alaria inquired.

Matthew needed to think about how to approach this. He decided that he should just share his primary concern.

"Well without them, it will be hard to hide certain things."

They both looked even more confused than before. Matthew decided he would have to give better hints.


"An island full of beautiful, naked women with you two not wearing anything may have some......effects on me..."

They were taking in the words and finally a look of realization came over their faces. They smiled and looked at Matthew.

Sani said, "Oh, you mean your penis might get erect."

He was mildly shocked that they had actually used the words but nodded his head to affirm the statement.

"I don't want to insult anyone."

The puzzled looks then returned and Alaria was quick to speak.

"Why would anyone be insulted? It's a completely normal reaction in males. You mean in your land they take offense to this?"

"It's just not something that we show off in public."

Sani looked at Alaria and all she could get out was, "Strange place." Alaria nodded her head in agreement. Matthew at this point realized this line of inquiry was quickly becoming useless. He bowed to the inevitable.

"Never mind, I'll try to stand."

He pivoted his body swing his legs to the side and scooted to the end of the bed. Alaria was quickly in front of him to assist if necessary. He hadn't noticed before, but her scent was amazing. Her flawless nude body was in full display and while Matthew definitely noticed, he was more curious at this point if he could stand.

Let's give this a try.

His feet hit the ground. He noticed immediately how soft the ground felt. He put some weight on it and felt ok. He started to lift himself up allowing the sheet to fall away from him. He struggled a little bit getting fully up and Alaria quickly grabbed him, and he was soon fully upright and fully nude.


The women now had a full look at his penis truly for the first time and were pleasantly surprised at the size. It was currently soft but seemed to be at least 6" even then. He saw it as well and was surprised.

I don't remember it being that big before.

He decided to take a few steps to see how he would do. He was very shaky at first and Alaria was supporting him by grabbing hold of his shoulder. Sani then came to his left side and also helped. He could feel their warm skin on his and his dick started to inflate slightly. After walking around the hut, he felt that he could move ok enough to go outside.

"Alright, I think I'm ready. You sure this is ok?" Matthew said clearly indicating his worry lay below.

Sani was quick to respond, "It will be glorious. It has been long since any here have seen a real penis. Don't worry if you get people looking. It is just good healthy curiosity. Alaria and I will be with you the whole way."

He looked at Alaria and she quickly smiled to reassure him. They proceeded to the exit and Matthew quickly realized the size of the interest in him.

9

If you've never seen a sea of beautiful, naked women before; you wouldn't be alone. To say that Matthew couldn't believe what he was seeing was an understatement. There seemed like hundreds of women all gathered around outside. He could also see many huts not unlike the one he was just in. The women seemed to comprise every ethnicity that he could think of. Some were pale white, others Asian, some African, others seemed Latin in origin. He saw Middle Eastern, and several that he couldn't even tell. They all had two things in common: all were remarkably beautiful, and all were completely naked.

Matthew quickly developed a sort of sensory overload in his head. It was too much to process. He figured there were probably a few dozen people on the island, but he never expected this many. And all were intently focused on him. Some smiled, some grinned, some had curious looks on their faces. After all, it had been a very long time since any of them had seen a man in the flesh. And quickly they saw even more of him. Without any further need of encouragement, Matthew's dick quickly rose to attention. The women were all transfixed on this for 2 reasons: they had never seen a circumcised penis before, and it looked almost 10" long.

The trio then slowly made their way through the crowd with Alaria and Sani helping to keep the women from swarming around him. Matthew could hear murmuring in their native language and more than a few giggles. He could walk under his own power, but he wasn't moving very quickly. Sani and Alaria were both trying to get the crowd to disperse at least a little so they could make their way to the High House. Of course, they couldn't really blame any of the women for their curiosity. This was the most exciting thing that had happened on the island for many centuries, and they all wanted a front row seat to see it.

Eventually the crowd was largely behind them, and they made their way to the great hill. Matthew could see a large house on the top of it. It looked similar to the other huts that he had seen in basic design, but far more spacious with many rooms attached to it. The uphill climb was slowing Matthew down even more, so Sani & Alaria both moved to help him get up the hill. After about ten minutes, they reached the summit, and he could get a full view of the great house.

It looked very palatial compared to the rest of the island that he had seen. It was all one level, but very expansive. There were gardens and what looked like a pool off to the side. Alaria came up to his side and spoke.

"We call this the High House. This is where the Matron lives and oversees the island. We shall take you to a guest room over here."

They walked through the outdoor palace and Matthew could see other naked women attending to the grounds. They paid him similar attention to the many women he had seen in the village below. They noticed him and smiled slightly and then returned to their duties. They entered a room near the gardens and pool. It was large compared to the hut that they had left. It had what looked like a King-sized bed, water basin with a pitcher near it. It was then that Matthew noticed that there was a woman as well in the room. She was about the same height as Sani with a thin frame. In Matthew's mind, she reminded him of Emma Watson. She had small, but beautiful breasts and a small amount of dirty blonde hair in her pubic area. She smiled at Matthew and introduced herself.