Paradise Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all eventually moved out of the pool, and they were dried off. Matthew noticed that Alaria and Sani both seemed more refreshed than he did. Once they were all cleaned and dried, Tiana stepped up to Matthew.

"I will escort you to your breakfast. Alaria? Sani? The Matron wanted me to remind you to ensure that the entrance is prepared for their arrival."

Sani and Alaria nodded and began to walk out. Matthew bid them both goodbye and they both smiled and repeated the parting gesture again, with huge smiles on their faces. Tiana took Matthew's hand and began escorting him out. He thanked the attendants that had cleaned them, and they all had large grins on their faces as well. While this made his feel warm inside, Tiana's words about the cave gave him some pause.

16

Tiana escorted him through the courtyard. The sun was shining everywhere, and Matthew again marveled at the beauty of his surroundings. Tiana smiled at him as he did, remembering that he had not had this view where he is from. She escorted him into a dining room hut that had an elegant table and beautiful table pieces. He noticed beautiful attendants surrounding the room with ornate jewelry and pretty flowers in their hair. There was no food yet on the table, undoubtably waiting for the Matron to enter. He noticed two chairs set up and Tiana escorted him to one of the chairs, pulling it out for him. Matthew sat down and Tiana came to his side. Matthew was quick to notice that her pussy was now right next to his face. He quickly looked up.

"The Matron will join you in a moment. Make sure to stand when she arrives."

Matthew nodded and she walked out of the room. He looked around the room taking it all in. He also looked over the attendants. They were all gorgeous, of course; some were looking at him and some were staring straight ahead. What impressed on his mind more than anything else about them was one single thought.

They all want to be here.

Now he didn't know if this was because he was there or if they were serving the Matron, but he very much got the impression they wouldn't want to be anyone else, anywhere else. This struck him as odd, but before he could think more on it, he saw the Matron appear. He quickly rose to his feet. She looked absolutely gorgeous this morning, with ornate jewelry as before and many flowers adorning her hair. He also noticed that her nipples were both hard as erasers.

"Good morning, Matthew! I am sorry for keeping you waiting for me. I trust Alaria and Sani collaborated for you to sleep well?"

Matthew blushed at the question and thus gave the Matron her answer. She grinned slightly and continued on the topic.

"I have to imagine that you were quite backed up from the day and gave you a much-needed release. Trust me, Matthew; you are not alone in this. Part of the reason for coupling is the release. Most of us on the island have half a dozen a day. There is no shame or dishonor in this, which I know you will soon learn. But for now, let us breakfast."

She clapped her hands twice and suddenly food and drink filled the room. There were many fruits and juices now on the table. Matthew also smelled the aroma of coffee which greatly pleased him. He motioned toward the coffee and the Matron spoke up.

"I would recommend having very little of the coffee. We use cocoa leaves in it and your system will not be used to it. We have much to do today and you will need your faculties about you."

Upon hearing this he poured only a small amount. He helped himself to some water and some of the pineapple and cantaloupe. He found it all to be among the best he had ever had. He decided to express this.

"This is delicious Matron, thank you."

She smiled at the complement and nodded. She then decided to turn to the matter at hand.

"After we breakfast, we will walk down to the sacred cave. Alaria and Sani should have it open by then."

She saw that this made Matthew very pensive. She grabbed his hand and he immediately looked into her eyes. She tried to make them as caring and understanding as possible.

"Are you nervous, Matthew?"

It wasn't the question he was expecting, but he thought about it for a moment or two.

"Probably," he said quietly. "Maybe more curious than nervous. I don't really know." He then put his head down and closed his eyes briefly. "I just don't want to let anybody down."

The Matron tightened her grip on his hand enough to get him to look up again.

"Matthew, what happens today will be decided by the Goddesses. We are all merely the tools of their will. Whatever does happen is what is supposed to happen."

This noticeably helped Matthew a bit. In Matthew's mind, it wasn't so much the "Goddesses" that helped, but the idea that it wasn't going to be all his fault. He eased up and took up more of the fruit.

Gonna need some food for this.

They finished their breakfast, and the attendants came forward to clean their hands and any food or drink that were on their bodies. Once the attendants were convinced that they were clean again, they retreated. The Matron knew that it was now time.

"Come with me, Matthew," she said extending her arm to him. He stood and they walked out of the compound. They passed through what seemed to Matthew to be the main village on their way to the caves. He noticed that many of the women were out of their huts to see them. Some with concern, some looking suspiciously at Matthew, and others trying to convey encouragement. Matthew started to stiffen again seeing all these beautiful women, but it quickly went down again when he realized what was ahead of him. Before he knew it, he could see the cave.

17

Alaria and Sani bowed their heads to the Matron and smiled at Matthew as they arrived.

"Sisters," the Matron replied acknowledging them.

The previously stoned off entrance to the cave had been removed and Matthew saw that it was a large, deep cave. All four entered the cave along with Shara and two of the Matron's other attendants. One of the attendants lit a torch and handed out others to everyone else. The attendants also lit torches and lamps that were already in the cave illuminating their way. After a few hundred yards, Matthew could definitely smell the presence of water ahead.

They eventually reached the main chamber and one of the attendants lit the main lamps. This greatly illuminated the entire cave and Matthew could clearly see the large pool of water in front of him. The women all saw it too and Matthew noticed that they were all standing very clear of it.

"Stay far from the pool, everyone!" The Matron warned. The women in the company needed no such reminders as they were all deftly afraid of the water. Matthew looked and just saw a normal pool of water.

"What happened to the people that entered the pool before?" Matthew inquired.

Everyone stiffened at the question, and it was clear to Matthew that he had hit a nerve. Eventually, the Matron decided to take up the question.

"The water seemed to burn them. Even dipping a hand in caused death. We do not know why."

Matthew bristled at this and stepped further away from the water. The Matron then moved over to one of the walls and Matthew followed. There he saw two figures on the wall. One absolutely stunned him.

"That's my ring!!" Matthew exclaimed.

The Matron nodded knowingly. "Yes, Matthew. We do not know its significance, but it is thought to go along with the second marker."

Matthew then looked at the second symbol. It looked like a bunch of "XX"'s in an imperfect shape with a "Y" slightly offset in the left-center inside of it. This puzzled Matthew.

"What is this shape?" he inquired.

Alaria now spoke up.

"This is our island from the sky. The symbol inside it is the location of the cave."

Matthew looked at it intently.

"Who made these carvings?"

"The Goddesses of old. We know not why they created it. The Goddesses transcended space and time to our beliefs and said that someday these symbols together would bring our world back into the world of man for peace and harmony for all. But it was also said that it would restart our life cycles," the Matron explained.

Matthew wondered at this for a long while studying the picture.

Why two "XX"'s around the island instead of one?

It was the primary question in his mind. He tried to think what double XX would signify instead of one. Kisses, death.... His eyes then drifted to the Y and suddenly...

OF COURSE!!!

Matthew started laughing hysterically to the concern of all around him. Sani approached him slowly and placed her hand on his back.

"Matthew, are you in pain?" Sani inquired slowly.

He smiled broadly at her and hugged her. He felt such relief, he could hardly believe it. He believed he had the answer but needed to test it. He breathed hard after releasing Sani and started moving toward the pool. The Matron quickly grabbed his hand and spun him around.

"Matthew! Be careful. What is wrong?!" she urged.

He quickly continued his smiled and tried to explain.


"I think I have the answer, but I need to be sure." Matthew explained.

"How?!" the Matron insisted.

"I need to go into the pool."

The Matron grabbed him harder now and held both his shoulders tightly.

"Matthew, no! The water is deadly to us, it would certainly kill you!"

Matthew looked slightly more nervous but was still convinced he was right.

"If I'm right, it won't harm me at all."

The Matron looked at him quizzically and he quickly realized he had failed to convince her.

"Matron, you brought me here for a reason. If there is a chance I'm right, you have to let me try."

The Matron realized the reason in his words and had not heard him speak with the certainty he now spoke. She found it fairly convincing and more than a little erotic. Her womanhood unmistakably quivered at it. She looked deep in his eyes and saw the determination. She had seen it before in times past in the eyes of her sisters that had done this. For some reason, she felt more fear for the man in front of her than any of her sister's past.

"Please, Matthew. We would not want to lose you, not now." The Matron again pleaded.

Matthew placed a hand on her shoulder, took a deep breath, and looked deep into her brown, beautiful eyes.

"Matron, you need to trust me. I wouldn't do this unless I was convinced that I'm right."

The Matron realized that he would not be dissuaded. She looked at him with regret and knew he would do this. She slowly began nodding her head.

"Very well. May the Goddesses be with you, Matthew."

"Possible last request, Matron?" Matthew asked.

"What?" she replied.

"If I'm not being improper, could I ask for a kiss from you first before I..."

The Matron immediately grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a deep kiss. The other sisters saw this and all smiled while subtlety trying to avert their eyes slightly. After what seemed like eternity (but was probably about 45 seconds) she released him. Matthew's head was spinning. He'd never had a kiss before that passionate. He noticed that he was almost at full attention below and blushed slightly. The Matron saw this as well and gave a very sly grin. Matthew took a few moments to regain his senses and then returned to looking at the pool.

I'm sure.... I hope.

He then turned to look at Alaria and Sani. He saw the concern on their faces just as they saw certainty in his.

"Wish me luck..." Matthew said almost whimsically.

They both nodded at him, and he turned back to the Matron.

"In case I'm wrong, thank you for everything," Matthew stated clearly.

The Matron was almost in tears at that and realized her depth of feeling for the man in front of her. In merely a day, he had gotten to her heart. She nodded at him, implicitly giving her approval.

Matthew then moved to the rim where the stone floor stopped, and the pool began. He breathed a few deep breaths and actually said a silent prayer.

Please be right...

Whether he was praying to God or the Goddesses, not even he knew. Without anyone else seeing, he slowly dipped a toe into the water and felt no pain. He smiled broadly and looked back at the assembled women. He smiled at them all and decided to quote from one of his favorite movies.

"Let's shag ass!" he shouted to the heavens.

With that, he jumped into the water.

18

The moment his whole body was in the water, Matthew felt something envelope him. It was tingly at first, but then adrenaline overtook him. His eyes shot open under the water, and he could see a woman in front of him. Her beauty was beyond anything he had ever imagined. She seemed almost ghostlike to him. He thought he must be seeing things, but this woman just looked at him and smiled, before opening her arms and embracing him. Suddenly, all he saw was white light.

The women all saw him jump and were astonished at this. Once he was fully in the water, they saw water erupt from the pool, shooting straight up into the air. This startled them and they all moved closer to the entrance tunnel of the cave.

"This never happened before!" Sani exclaimed.

Suddenly a white light emerged from the water and exploded out of the cave, encompassing the entire island. The thousands of women were surrounded in it, bathed almost. There was no pain, just wonder. Everyone felt a warmth in their depths and suddenly the last blast of light gave all women a simultaneous orgasm. Even those women who did not normally ejaculate from orgasm did so now.

Back in the cave, the sisters near the cave experienced the same effects as the others. The light started to dim, and the water began to return to normal. All of them felt different, like there was a glow around all of them. They looked at each other and saw the same the effects on their sisters as well. All smiled and realized that he had done it. They then turned to look at the pool.

Matthew laid on the stone at the edge of the pool. The sisters all rushed to him but noted that he looked very different. While they all recognized him, they noticed that his physique had been greatly improved. His muscles were larger, and his abs toned and defined. What also got their attention was that it seemed that his manhood had increased in length and girth. Matthew seemed barely conscious. The Matron leaned over him, and he caught her eyes. He was able only really to say three words before he passed out.

"I was right..."

Then he saw only black.