Paradise Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to High House, Matthew. I am Tiana. The Matron has asked me to look after you during your stay here. Please do not hesitate to ask me for anything you require as it will be my pleasure to provide."

Matthew believed he saw a slight grin come from her at that last part, which made him blush slightly. He then realized that he had a need which would require attention as his erection had subsided largely and been replaced by another familiar sensation.

"Thank you, Tiana. Could you tell me where the rest room is?"

Tiana looked puzzled by the question. Though he didn't see them, Alaria and Sani were similarly puzzled. Matthew picked up on this and tried again.

"A bathroom?"

This again sparked no recognition in her. Matthew decided that he would need to bolder.

"I have to urinate."

This sparked Tiana's brain with almost immediate understanding.

"Oh, of course. Right over here."

She directed to what looked like an ornate chamber pot near the water basin.

"Please feel free to relieve yourself here if you need unless you can wait until a water receiver can come."

This clearly confused Matthew. "Water receiver?"

Alaria came from behind him after realizing he was confused. She attempted to explain.

"Water receivers are sisters who get sexual satisfaction from receiving urine from someone. There are a few here at the house and I'm sure they would be honored to assist you."

This took Matthew aback.

They want me to piss on someone?!

Matthew collected himself and tried to play it off.

"The pot will be fine, thank you."

He made his way over to the pot and Tiana quickly came over next to him.

"Since you have a penis, would you like any guidance assistance?"

This again confused Matthew as to what she meant. Tiana saw this and tried to explain further.

"As females, we require no assistance. But since you are male, I would be happy to hold and guide your stream."

She then reached for and touched his dick. Matthew thought this might be a little too much help.

"No, thank you. I think I'll manage all right."

Tiana stepped back, clearly a little disappointed. Matthew noticed that none of the women made any moves to leave the room. He was getting a little gun shy at this.

"Would you mind giving me a few moments of privacy for this? I'm a little shy."

They all seemed confused at this revelation. In their mind, they couldn't imagine why this would require privacy. Regardless, they all bowed and left the room to go the outside. For the first time since he was on the beach, Matthew was now alone.

As he began to relieve himself, his mind was racing from all of this.

An island full of immortal, nude women! It's like all the Wonder Woman legends in a single location. How the hell am I supposed to "help" these people? Will I be able to go home?

9

The three women were all gathered outside in curiosity. Why would he need privacy for something as simple as urination? Why would he not call for a water receiver and deny them pleasure? The Matron saw the three and walked over to them. They all bowed their heads toward her, and she inquired as to why they were all outside. Tiana spoke up.

"Matthew needed to relieve himself and requested privacy, Matron. He even dismissed the idea of water receiver. Why would he do this?"

The Matron seemed a little put off at this, but then a realization came over her.

This man does not know our ways at all.

"We must remember, sisters; this man comes from a different place. They are still constrained in many ways as they have yet to see enlightenment. Judge him not for this, for it shall be our role to assist him with this. Patience must dominate."

All three nodded their head in acceptance for they knew that the Matron was indeed correct. How could he be expected to have their enlightenment in less than a day? They would be patient with him. The Matron continued.

"We shall help to explain our society to him, but please sisters," she cautioned; "do not go into too much detail of the prophecies. He is having to absorb much, and we must not overwhelm him."

They again saw the wisdom in the Matron's words. They could now hear that Matthew had finished his business and the four proceeded inside. Matthew saw the Matron and bowed his head to her instinctively.

Everyone else is doing it.

She greatly appreciated the sign of respect and spoke.

"Welcome to the High House. Does the room satisfy you?"

"It's beautiful, thank you."

He realized, looking over their faces, that they may have been put off before and decided to clarify himself.

"I apologize if I offended any of you when I asked for privacy. This is all very new to me, and I really do not know any of your customs. Please forgive me while I try to navigate all this and know that at no time do I intend any offense to anyone."

All four women smiled at this as it confirmed what they believed. The Matron spoke.

"Thank you for those words, Matthew. Let us sit for a moment."

She directed Matthew to the sofa and chairs in the room. Tiana went to pot and took it out of the room to dispose of. Alaria and Sani stood near the seated Matron.

"I know that our ways must seem as strange to you as yours are to ourselves. This is not a terrible thing. We will all do our best to assist you in anyway." She took a deep breath and continued, "Do you have any questions that I may be able to help with?"

Matthew pondered at this for a moment and then decided to ask the most obvious question in his mind.

"I guess my first question is why is everyone here naked?"

Alaria and Sani seemed surprised at the question, but the Matron less so, just smiling and nodding.

"I can see why you may not understand this. You see, we do not have strange or unpleasant weather here such as storms and other things. Our temperature stays constant always outside of some light rain on occasion. As such, there is really no need for clothing. Our society is about openness and companionship. We view clothing as a way to conceal. Staying in our natural form is a constant reminder of openness and sisterhood among us all. We try to stress this throughout our daily lives. This is to help us be honest and loving toward each other. Of course, this also extends to sexual relations as well."

Matthew's cock stirred at the mention of sex. He was surrounded by naked women after all.

"We see no reason to shield anyone from pleasure. Even as young girls, we were all taught how beautiful sex is and how it should be enjoyed and shared. I realize that this may take time for you to fully appreciate, but I think you will find the logic in our ways soon enough."

Matthew thought on this and started feeling slightly tired again. The women all saw this as well. The Matron spoke again.

"Why don't you rest for a while. We will give you privacy for this and come and collect you when it is time for the feast. Sisters?"

With that the women left the room. Matthew made his way to the bed and laid on top of it. Without much trouble, he dozed off.

10

Matthew was woken softly by Tiana. He could see her smile immediately.

"The feast will be a short time from now. I wanted to make sure you were ready and if you needed anything before it is to start."

Matthew began to rise up and think slightly. He then realized he should probably wash up beforehand.

"Could I maybe freshen up before? Clean up a little?"

Tiana smiled at this. "Of course, I'll escort you to the bathing room."

She helped Matthew up and grabbed his hand. "Please come with me."

She took Matthew past the pool and garden. Eventually, they entered an enormous room. There was a pool of water in the middle and various stations around it with mirrors and perfumes it seemed like. He saw that there were 3 women of un-surpassing beauty sitting to the side and all smiled as they both entered.

"Sisters, please assist our guest for the feast tonight. Please be sure not to do a complete cleaning." Tiana instructed.

The women immediately stood and two of them grabbed items from the table and proceeded toward the water. The third woman came over to Tiana and Matthew and grabbed Matthew's other hand. Tiana then spoke.

"I will return to escort you to the great room for the feast."

With that, Tiana left the room, and the third woman was escorting him into the water with the other two women. The water was fairly warm to his surprise. One of the women then took a pale of some kind and filled it with water. They then poured it over him gently being sure to get his hair wet. The pail was place over to the side and the woman behind him used something akin to shampoo and began massaging it into his scalp. The other women had what looked like bars of soap and began using it all over his body.

If there was one thing Matthew was sure of, it was that these women were thorough. They were covering every inch of his body and using their own bodies to ensure their job was completed; but he noticed that they were saving a certain region for last. Once every other body part had been addressed, the started focusing on his cock and ass. The woman behind him was scrubbing hard back there and giving it her undivided attention.

I can't lie, that feels really good.

The two women in the front were really paying attention to his dick. By this time, his hard on was raging. They were ensuring that every inch of his penis and ball sack were thoroughly scrubbed. One of the women who was well endowed (at least DD cups) lathered up her tits and encompassed his cock with them. To call this a tit fuck wouldn't really be accurate, more like a massage. She looked up at him from time to time smiling almost as hard as his cock was. Matthew was doing his best to maintain control when all of a sudden water came flowing over him again to rinse him off. He at once felt enormously refreshed and at ease.

At least until he suddenly felt an abnormal sensation right on his asshole. He turned his head back and saw that the woman behind him had begun rimming his asshole with her tongue. He felt that it may be time to make a slight inquiry.

"What are you doing back there?"

She immediately stopped and looked at him confused. She spoke.

"We were told to ensure you were clean. It is the only way we know that the job was completed correctly. I am happy to say it was."

At the last comment, she gave him an almost wicked smile. She then adjusted herself and the brought him over to the side of the pool. They led him and out began drying him off, each one carrying a towel. They used a brush on his hair and rubbed in some lotion and oils on his body. Around this time, Tiana returned to the room.

"It is time to depart, Matthew. Thank you, sisters."

The women then withdrew back to where they had been previously. Matthew spoke to them as they did.

"Thank you for the bath, ladies."

All the women responded back at the same time, "It was our pleasure."

How they said that completely in synch was a mystery, but by then Tiana had him by the hand again and was escorting him out. He noticed that the sun was starting to set outside, but he didn't feel any colder than before. He decided to engage Tiana in conversation.

Maybe I can get some information out of her, as well.

"So, that was a pretty through cleaning."

Tiana smiled, "Yes they are among the finest bathers on our island."

"How many bathers are there?"

"About 150 or so more than likely."

The number stunned him slightly. "That many, wow!"

"Oh yes," Tiana answered. "They are ones like the water receivers that get pleasure in the act themselves. Everyone on the island is paired with a task that is best suited to them and their pleasure."

"I see. So what did you mean before when you told them not to give me a "complete" cleaning?"

Tiana smiled at the question. "Oh, that was to let them know not to relieve you sexually. Normally, sexual stimulation and release is a part of the bathing process, but the Matron has instructed us to introduce these concepts to you slowly, so you are not overwhelmed."

The idea was stunning to Matthew, but not entirely surprising considering the tit massage he had received.

Everyone likes something new and on an island with nothing but women, I'm certainly that.

As his thoughts whirled around this concept, he suddenly realized that they were about to enter a large hut with curtains that were covering the entrance.

Tiana spoke, "This is the grand hall where the feast is being held. I will introduce you and escort you to your seat."

Tiana now moved in front of him and entered through the curtains.

In a loud booming voice, he could hear her. "Presenting Matthew Connally!"

Matthew took this as his que and stepped through the curtain.

11

What Matthew saw when he entered was enough to overwhelm anyone, let alone a naked man. The room was filled with women all standing around talking. All completely naked, of course. Some wore jewelry of some kind and others had their hair ornately arranged. Their attention immediately flooded to him as soon as he walked in. It seemed to Matthew that you could hear a pin drop. Some were giving him glances that seem to denote some amount of mistrust or suspicion, others it was pure curiosity. The vast majority however were looking at him with what he perceived as lust.

Am I the one that's to be feasted on tonight, so to speak?!

Tiana escorted him to what he saw to be the main seating area, almost a dais. He saw that he was to be seated just to the right of the center of the table, which he assumed was for the Matron. As soon as this thought occurred to him, he heard another woman's voice boom over the crowd.

"Sisters! Our honored Matron!"

The Matron then appeared from behind him through another curtain. He hair was immaculately placed, and her dark skin seemed to be shining in the light. She wore necklaces with rare, but tasteful jewels and what looked like a small diadem on her head. She immediately took her place at the center of the dais next to Matthew and then noticed that Alaria and Sani were also seated to his right. All the other women proceeded to their seats accordingly. The Matron flashed Matthew a smile and began to speak.

"Sisters! Please be seated."

All sat down in their chairs and Matthew did the same. The Matron remained standing. She continued.

"My friends, we all know the reasons that we are gathered her this eve. It of course regards our guest seated to my right."

With this she indicated with her right arm toward Matthew. He looked out into the crowd at this moment and saw the same looks that he saw when he first arrived inside. The Maron then continued.

"I know that there has been much talk about our visitor since his arrival. A few things I wish to speak on. First, I would like to commend our sisters Alaria & Sani for their quick response in aiding our guest and quite possibly saving his life."

Matthew looked at both women and said, "Thank you" in as soft a voice as possible. Both smiled at him and nodded their acceptance of his thanks. The Matron then resumed speaking.

"This man has come to us from faraway lands, and we have yet to determine how this has occurred. He himself has no knowledge of this and I have full faith in his sincerity. We all know what this might mean for us and our island. If the prophecies are true, this is a momentous occasion and an exciting time. These will be tested soon enough. For tonight, please raise a glass to our guest and welcome him!"

With that, even those with the suspicious glances raised their glass to him. He took a sip from the wine as well and found it to be among the best he had ever tasted.

"Let the feast begin!" the Matron commanded.

With that last command, women began entering with platters of food and music began playing in the background. The Matron turned to Matthew.

"I hope you will like the food."

Matthew blushed, "Thank you, Matron; I'm sure I will. This wine is excellent."

She smiled at him, "Yes, we have become expert at it through the centuries."

Matthew then had a platter placed in front of him. It looked to contain many fruits and also what looked like meat of some kind. He noticed no utensils near him, so he just picked up the meat and took a bite. While he couldn't quite place it, it was very savory and tasty.

"May I ask what meat this is, Matron?" Matthew inquired.

"It is lamb actually. We raise animals here in the deep interior of the island for a variety of uses. Despite our location, we have many different animals here. Another blessing from the Goddesses."

Matthew kept eating and drinking along with everyone else. His wine glass was immediately filled once it got to certain level. Eventually he felt bold enough to make a comment.

"May I say that you look very lovely tonight, Matron."

She blushed a little herself at the comment and smiled at him. "Thank you, Matthew. You as well. I take it you found our bathing facilities here satisfactory?"

"Thorough. Very thorough."

She smiled at this knowing he probably had never received a 'proper' bath in his life. She almost felt sorry for him in that regard. At this moment, Matthew then decided to ask what was really on his mind.

"So, this legend, the cave. Exactly what am I supposed to do?"

She had anticipated he would ask this question, she just thought it wouldn't be until tomorrow. Without him noticing, several of the women in close proximity to two turned to hear them. She inhaled deeply and decided to answer.

"Inside the cave, there are symbols we do not understand fully, as well as pool of water that is different than the other healing waters. We will take you there tomorrow and allow you to see it all. The legend says you will know what to do then."

Matthew thought about this.

Seems simple enough really.

"Why is this water different than the others you have around here?"

"The other waters that are on the island replenish us, keep us fit and healthy and obviously extend our lives. The waters in that cave are different. Every sister that has entered that water has died. As such, we sealed the cave to prevent others from entering it. We will reopen it tomorrow to allow you to examine it."

Matthew was taken aback at this.

Water that kills?! What the hell is going on here and how am I supposed to fix it?

With that, Matthew decided to let the matter drop continued eating and drinking. There really wasn't much else to talk about. The Matron saw the unease in his face and took his hand in hers.

"Matthew, there is much about this we do not understand. Just please know that if these prophecies are in fact true, no mention in any of them denotes harm would come to you. We truly will do our best to keep you safe. Believe me."

Matthew saw the sincerity in her face and her words. He relaxed slightly at this. He saw that Alaria & Sani had been speaking to each other quietly and giggling every so often. He took this opportunity to speak to them.

"Alaria? Sani?"

They immediately stopped talking as this was the first time that he had used their names.

"I just wanted to say thank you for all you did for me today. Without you both, I'd probably be dead. I just wanted you both to know how much I appreciate it."

They both smiled widely at this and Alaria decided to respond.

"Matthew, you are most welcome. It was, is, and will be our pleasure."

Matthew noticed that Alaria looked at Sani when she said the part about will be their pleasure. He wasn't sure what that meant but kept the thoughts about it to himself.

The feast had certainly filled Matthew up and he now felt better than he had all day. The Matron turned to him and spoke.