Paradise Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to retire for the evening. Would you please share the morning with me tomorrow? We will be able to talk more about the cave and the legend."

"I'd be honored, thank you."

With that she smiled and walked back toward the curtains that she had entered from. When others saw her leave, they took that as the signal to depart for the evening. Alaria and Sani then stood and addressed Matthew.

"Please excuse us, Matthew," Sani said. "We have to attend to a few things. We shall see you later."

Matthew nodded at them and saw them depart as well. Tiana then came up to him and filled his wine glass up again.

"Are you ready to retire for the evening?"

He thought since everyone he knew on this island, save for Tiana had already left; that he probably should as well.

"I think so. May I bring the wine with me back to my room?"

Tiana smiled at him. "Of course, Matthew. I will carry it for you and escort you back to your chamber."

"That's fine, I'll carry it; but thank you."

With that, he stood and left. Whether Matthew knew it or not, all eyes were on him as he departed.

12

It had become a beautiful evening while they were eating. Matthew kept looking up at the sky and saw so many stars, far more than he ever remembered even from camping. Tiana noticed this and looked at him curiously.

"Is there something wrong?"

This shook Matthew back into reality from the heavens and responded to her.

"I've just never seen this many stars before. Normally either lights or clouds don't allow for it."

She smiled at him and said, "There certainly is no issue with that here."

They continued walking and he kept taking it all in. He just couldn't imagine ever seeing this.

I still don't know how I got here, but the views are certainly nice.

They arrived at his room, and he saw that the bed was perfectly put back together and that a candle lamp was now lit. Tiana laid a small towel down near the bed and indicated toward the nightstand.

"Here is a bell that can call a valet if you should need a water receiver or anything else through the night. I will retrieve you in the morning for your meal with the Matron. Please do not hesitate to allow us to serve you."

With that she turned toward the exit and very simply said, "A pleasant evening, Matthew."

"Good night Tiana and thank you again."

She smiled and left. Now he was alone. One of the few times all day he could say that. He took the wine goblet and took a heavy sip off of it. To call this an overwhelming day was an understatement. Washed up on a beach, island of naked women, magic pools, prophecies....

He took another hit off the wine and finished it off. He headed to the bed where the oil lamp was and sat on it. He hoped that the wine would be enough to quiet his mind from all the thoughts running around.

It sounds like I'm gonna need sleep for tomorrow.

He put his head on the pillow, not even bothering with the sheet yet. He was in a daze.

How am I gonna do all this?! Fulfil a prophesy? Will I be able to go home? Do I even want to go back?!

Matthew finally realized he'd never get to sleep with the light lit and all these thoughts flooding his mind. He moved toward the lamp to extinguish it when two figures entered the room.

13

Sani and Alaria stood there smiling. He could tell they had been freshly 'cleaned', but they quickly started looking concerned. Alaria spoke up first.

"Matthew, are you going to sleep?"

He puzzled in his mind why they would even ask such a question. He was clearly laying down about to do just that.

"I'm about to, is everything ok?"

Sani was quick to realize that he must have no idea of customs there, just as before. She put her hand on Alaria to settle her as she appeared to be perplexed and proceeded to explain.

"Apologies, Matthew. We assumed that you had been told more of our customs than you have. On our island, we consider it rude to sleep alone. It is believed to be against sisterhood to allow someone to be alone at night. It either shows isolation for that person or a lack of sisterhood on behalf of others. As this is your first evening on the island and we two were the sisters that found you, the Matron honored us by allowing us to be your bedmates tonight."

Matthew swallowed deeply at this thought.

How the hell am I going to be able to sleep with two beautiful, naked women inches from me?!

Alaria saw his eyes go wide and realized that Sani was indeed correct. She quickly flashed a grin and decided to press the matter.

"Unless of course you do not find us worthy bedmates..."

Sani looked at her briefly before realizing what she was doing. Matthew realized that he would need to respond quickly to avoid offending them. They had saved his life earlier today, after all.

"Uh, no! Of course not. I had no idea about your custom. I didn't mean to offend you guys. No one said anything to me."

They both smiled at him as though they did not already know he hadn't been told. The Matron and Tiana had also made sure not to inform Matthew of this so as to put him at greater ease for the feast.

"So, may we join you?" Sani asked with a smile.

Matthew took a deep breath at this but responded quickly.

"Of course."

Alaria & Sani then proceeded to either side of the bed. Soon, they were both lying down next to Matthew; Sani to his left and Alaria on the right. The bed was large enough to accommodate all three of them with ease. They were both leaning on their sides toward him, and Matthew was on his back. They were both smiling and seemed perfectly at ease being with him. Matthew could feel the tension building and decided he needed to say something to break it up.

"Well, this was certainly the strangest day of my life, how about you two?"

They both giggled slightly at this, and Sani spoke up.

"It was certainly an eventful day. A day to be remembered through the ages."

Alaria now looked at him almost lovingly and asked him, "Is the bed soft enough for you?"

Matthew feeling the tension building, replied.

"Very soft. Really comfy."

Matthew eased slightly now and decided that he should make the move about going to sleep.

Maybe if the light is off, I'll forger they're in the bed.

"Should we turn the light off and go to sleep?" Matthew inquired.

Both women again giggled loudly and suddenly Matthew tensed up a bit. Alaria now took the lead.

"Go to sleep without joining?! Certainly, you cannot be serious?"

Matthew was not 100% sure what joining was, but he had a fair idea.

"Joining?"

"Certainly, you wish to copulate with us before sleep?" Sani said almost as innocently as a schoolgirl.

Matthew was now fully flustered that it had actually been said. As much as he wanted to, the deepest part of his brain remembered that at heart; he was a chivalrous man.

"Oh! I'll be ok. I wouldn't want you both to feel obligated for anything."

They both had almost a puzzled look on their faces after hearing this. Sani decided this was again a cultural issue and not an insult and responded along those lines.

"Matthew, joining is no obligation, but a privilege. All sisters believe in expressing our sisterhood physically for both our sisterhood and pleasure. We would never dream of denying this to you, our honored guest."

Matthew could almost hear the wink in her voice as she said this.

As she was saying all this, Alaria started gently stroking his legs leading up to the area of her greatest curiosity, which was growing under both her attention and Sani's words. After the men had died off, it had been eons since she had actually touched an actual man's penis. Alaria thought she could almost feel electricity coming off of it.

As Alaria was focused below, Sani went to work on Matthew himself, pulling his head toward her for a deep kiss. Matthew honestly couldn't remember the last kiss he'd had, but it was nothing like this. Her mouth just seemed so warm and inviting to him and she began to also rub his chest slightly.

Alaria then decided it was time to add her mouth to the equation. She noted that it was not as long at the men of old on the island, but it did have good girth. Taking him into her mouth brought many memories of times long past. She started tenderly with just light licking trying to savor the moment and taste.

Matthew had so many sensations going on at once that he tried to just keep telling himself to stay in the moment. He then noticed that Sani had left his face and started licking and kissing her way down to the same location Alaria was at. He now had Alaria using her tongue lightly on his balls while Sani took over the attention being paid on his dick. Matthew kept staring straight at the ceiling of the hut, just trying not to be overwhelmed.

It then occurred to Matthew that he was being slightly selfish in all of this. These two had saved his life earlier and were now trying to bring him pleasure and he was doing nothing for them. These thoughts had never even entered Alaria and Sani's minds as they were just feeling honored that the Matron allowed them first honors. Matthew then started moving his hands toward their bodies starting simply by just rubbing on their backs. Just a simple acknowledgement in his mind that he was here with them. He couldn't quite reach anything else at the angles that they were at, but he believed that they would get the hint sooner or later.

Alaria was the first to take the hint and adjusted herself so that Matthew could access what he was aiming at. He began to massage her thighs and slowly work his way toward her womanhood. He tried to be as soft and gentle as possible to start with, intentionally teasing her a bit. When his had finally reached her folds, she immediately started moaning at the attention. Sani now took her attention from having his penis in her mouth and noticed the attention he was giving Alaria. She looked back at him and smiled, adjusting herself in the same way Alaria had.

Matthew took the hint and moved his right hand toward her. He remained focus on both of their pussies so as to take his mind off what they were doing to him. He tried to synch his motions, so he was performing the same to both. He eventually worked his way to their clits. This got their attention quickly. Alaria starting sucking on his balls individually while Sani was taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. Eventually she managed to get it all in and Matthew could feel the muscles in her throat. He was quite impressed with that especially since neither had been exposed to a real dick in who knew how long.

Matthew then began inserting fingers into each of these gorgeous women. They immediately responded to the attention while being impressed that this man was being equally attentive to them both. He could feel that they were both getting quite wet and their attentions on him increased. Alaria and Sani switched roles with Sani seeming to take both of his testicles into her mouth and Alaria returning to his penis. He added another finger to both of them and the moaning from both increased. They started looking at each other knowing exactly what was to come next. They silently communicated with each other as to who would be first and eventually came to conclusion that Alaria would. They smiled at each other acknowledging their plan. They moved off of him and the night for all three truly began.

14

Alaria got up on her knees and made clear what she intended to do. Matthew's brain began to kick in and held up his hands. Alaria and Sani both looked at him with great confusion.

"Is something wrong, Matthew?" Sani asked innocently enough.

Matthew tried to make sure he didn't offend either woman and quickly made his thoughts known.

"Do you have a condom?" Matthew asked, making sure to ask as innocently as possible so that both would know he was just trying to be respectful.

The two gorgeous women looked at each other quizzically for a moment until Sani had a revelation.

"You mean birth control and disease protection?"

Matthew quickly nodded his head. They both smiled at him, slightly giggling and looked at each other giving Matthew the thought that he had just asked another very foolish question. Alaria then spoke up.

"There is no need of that here. We are unable to conceive still and there is no disease here. Any disease you might have had, would have vanished upon entering the pool. Now relax, Matthew, and enjoy us."

With that Alaria lowered herself onto Matthew. This again triggered memories of ages past, and she relished the feeling. Sani was behind her massaging her breasts and trying to make sure that she was enjoying the experience as much as possible. Matthew was in heaven as he had never felt a pussy this wet or tight. He kept trying to keep his mind focused so that he didn't cum too quickly. He then realized that Sani wasn't getting any pleasure and indicated to her to come closer to him. She did and gave him a deep kiss. He then whispered in her ear.

"May I taste you?"

Sani quickly smiled at the question and moved to straddle his face. Alaria was in her own world, but also noticed Sani preparing to be orally pleasured by Matthew and smiled. Sani then lowered her sex gently toward Matthew's face and his tongue began exploring her. She tasted wonderful and almost floral to Matthew. Sani enjoyed his tongue probing her noticing it was slightly more forceful than the women of the island normally did. She immediately liked it and started moaning along with Alaria.

Alaria was starting to pick up speed on top of Matthew, clearly loving the sensation that was occurring throughout her body. Sani was again fondling her breasts paying particular attention to Alaria's stiff nipples. Alaria then began doing likewise to Sani's heftier breasts. Then they embraced in a deep and loving kiss. All of these sensations, all at once, were enough to send Alaria over the edge in a powerful orgasm. The moans coming from her seemed almost tribal to Matthew who was doing his best to hold off his own orgasm as Alaria's pussy clamped down on him tight. To help with this, he began paying attention to Sani's clit, nibbling and biting it, eliciting strong reactions from Sani. He could feel the flood of his work flowing from her on onto his face. It then became clear that both women had agreed it was now Sani's turn.

Alaria took Matthew mouth into a deep kiss, her tongue probing his. Sani got comfortable and lowered herself onto Matthew much the same as Alaria had. He found that she was not quite as tight as Alaria was, but that her pussy was much wetter and hotter. Alaria lowered herself onto Matthew's mouth and he began as he had with Sani. He noticed that her fragrance was just as strong and very similar to Sani's if not a bit sweeter. He relished the taste and Alaria was quite pleased at the attention.

Sani began riding him harder and more forcefully that Alaria had. Alaria noticed this and placed her hands on Sani's shoulders to push her down on her even more forcefully onto him. This got to Matthew, and he realized that he would probably not last much longer. He tried to mumble through Alaria's womanhood, the result of which was giving her a lot of pleasure. Finally, he was able to get the words out.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Both women heard this and kept the rhythm going deciding to put him over the edge. Frankly, both were impressed he had been this long lasting with the both of them. The men of old never seemed to last more than a few brief minutes. Sani pushed herself over the edge while Alaria kept grinding herself on Matthew's face. Finally, it was too much for Matthew and he released himself into Sani. Sani felt this as well and sent her orgasm to another level. Alaria saw this and thought she saw her eyes roll back. All this sent her over as well and she flooded Matthew's face with the result.

They were all breathing heavily now. Matthew couldn't remember the last time he had cum that hard. Similarly, Sani & Alaria were also thinking much the same. They were all laying on the pillows now with their hands moving all around each other. The afterglow coming off of all of them was almost enough to light the room. Matthew could feel sleep screaming toward him as both Sani and Alaria were kissing his face. Alaria turned the table and extinguished the light then turned back to the other two still on the bed.

"Good night, Matthew. Good night, sister."

Matthew mumbled, "Good night," and went immediately to sleep; his first day on the island now at an end.

15

Light began to flood into the hut and began to shine toward the figures on the bed. Alaria was nearest to the light, so it arose her first. She looked to her left and saw Matthew and Sani still slumbering quietly. She smiled while replaying the memories of the day previously with particular attention paid to last night's activities. She had, of course, joined with Sani many times over the years; but she rarely remembered such a pleasing session.

Sani then woke up and saw Alaria looking at her and Matthew. She smiled largely guessing what she was thinking, largely since she was thinking the same thing. Matthew then returned from sleep and immediately felt both women's bodies in close proximity to him. Unlike the other times he slept yesterday, he immediately knew that the events of yesterday were no dream. He saw both women looking at him with smiles broadly on their faces. Sani began the greetings.

"Good morning, Matthew. Did you sleep pleasantly?"

"Very well, thank you," Matthew quickly affirmed. "Probably in no small part thanks to the two of you."

They both smiled at him and Alaria shared a similar sentiment.

"I think we both believe the same toward you."

Alaria thought at first that maybe a morning session would be possible, but both seeing the position of the sun and knowing of his breakfast with the Matron soon, she thought against it. Sani picked up on this as well and they both got up from the bed. Alaria grabbed the bell on the table and gave it a ring. Tiana quickly came into the room and saw all three of them in the room. Suppressing a slight thought of mild jealousy, she greeted them all.

"Good morning, Matthew. Good morning, sisters."

"Good morning, Tiana," Matthew quickly said while getting out of the bed with the girls. He started to make the bed behind him, but Tiana quickly intervened.

"That is not necessary, Matthew. The bed will be taken care of. I should get you to the cleaning pool before your breakfast with the Matron. Sisters, you are welcome to the cleaning as well if you would like."

Sani and Alaria quickly agreed, and Tiana escorted them to the cleaning pool. Matthew noticed when they entered that there seemed to be different women there than were there yesterday, not to mention more of them. Alaria whispered something to Tiana, and she quickly nodded her head in agreement. Tiana then addressed the women of the pool.

"Three cleanings please, sisters. Only a partial cleaning for our honored guest as yesterday."

Matthew knew what this meant and was somewhat disappointed. He figured there was good reasoning for this and all three went into the pool. Three women attended each one of them and Matthew found them as through as yesterday. He heard moans behind him, and he saw a little of the "full" cleaning that Alaria and Sani were receiving.

He saw that the women were being kissed all over and were receiving much stimulation. Fingers and tongues were entering their pussies and asses and the women seemed to be in heaven. This got Matthew aroused, which made cleaning his dick easier for his own attendants. They made sure that it looked flawless. He then heard Sani climax so loudly that it seemed to echo throughout the room. Alaria followed suit, with the attendants continuing to clean and caress them.