All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 02'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cbrooks122000cbrooks122000about 1 month ago

really good story, wonder where it goes next. Ringed pussy for Dimi.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 1 month ago

Part of me is thrilled to see the slave plot play out, but the part of me that yearns to be transformed as Demi has been is sad. Demi has lost experiencing many of the things she has dreamed of doing. Plus for some reason I just don't trust Jiilian. She doesn't seem to be a good Mistress. Her love feels too conditional.

tarthearttartheartabout 1 month ago

i thought it was a bit to "easy" i'd like Demi to have a little fight!

King9999King9999about 1 month ago

i Expect some freedom for Slave Demi to explore more fantasies As well More piercings And tattoos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

was an interesting story up until the semi-forced slavery. not my type of thing though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love the paradise Isle series, but this one has fallen short. After his careful escape, sex change and spilling his guts after getting drunk, he would have been on high alert for blackmail or coercion. The slave collar, top disappearing and the mistress's ordering Demi to stay at her place would each have put him on high alert, let alone all together. The fact they didn't is a major weakness to the story. Dimitri and Demi both were described as technical high thinkers in her escape from Russia. A slut and her bimbo wouldn't have been able to entrap her. In fact Demi would be planning accidents for her new friends to cover her mistake. Her being so gullible has ruined the story. For me anyway..

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 1 month agoAuthor
Thanks for the Comments

I do understand that this tale is more a BDSM story than a transformation tale. Sorry to disappoint some of you. It continues with the slavey plot line…

As to Demi’s reaction to it all - I did my best to paint her into the corner she now finds herself in. Remember her background in Russia is one of compliance with the government, and suppressed personal secrets.

Successful euphoria followed by confusion, adversity and a new direction.

thekeenreaderthekeenreader29 days ago

Love how this us developing. Adore how aloof and controlling Jillian is and the hidden dark streak to Laney. Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.