All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cbrooks122000cbrooks12200023 days ago

Good story. The thing is Jillian and Laney don't understand that should they report Dimi to the Russians. Sure they would probably take Dimi back to Russia for what she knows and the money, but they would also liquidate Jillian and Laney for their involvement with her. So on the surface Jillian's blackmail attempt is fruitless and could involve her own murder or the risk of falling out of a window (appears a lot of Putin's enemies die this way).

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

In the beginning Demitri, then Demi was very careful and methodical in her moves to be free of Russian control. Now all that is out the window and it doesn't make sense. After her initial mistake of getting drunk and running her mouth, you would think Demi would be plotting a way to free herself from the pair. Jillian and Lahey don't understand the danger they're all in by even threatening blackmail and the sooner Demi figures out a way to drug her playmates, gets her papers, destroy the slave contract ( big mistake) and put many miles between them, the better off they'll all be. She sure didn't act like the careful, nervous, defector he did in the first few parts.

thekeenreaderthekeenreader20 days ago

Love the prison Dmitry has found himself in. Think both slaves will find themselves back at the nanite clinic before they leave the island.

tarthearttartheart20 days ago

hot, as always but I thought Dmitry's past might catch up with her....

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter14 days ago

Demi's lack of joy makes me sad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.