Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 05

Story Info
Slave girls.
13.5k words
4.55
2.2k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(TF, TG, Trans, mod, femdom, non-con, bdsm, DS, lesbian, slave)

By ChangeYourPassword Slave girls

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Dimitry, first.

That morning, instead of leading the way into the bathroom for her morning ablutions, Jillian insisted that the girls go first. She watched happily as the pair, still connected by their nipple chain walked in, their tethers dragging behind them.

Demi and Laney had no choice but to share the toilet, one standing patiently, while the other sat and emptied. Neither of the appreciated that chore.

They did enjoy showering together, that was always fun, even if they didn't dare carry on too long, or go too far. Mistress could certainly hear, and she could walk in at any time. They didn't want to risk displeasing her.

Finished, they went back into the room, and settled back into the bed while their Mistress took her turn.

"I like you girls like that. With your delightful nipple chain connection, I mean, so I think we'll keep that in place today," Jillian said as she came out of the bathroom.

The two slave girls, laying on the bed, weren't particularly enthused by the idea, and that upset their Mistress.

"On second thought I do have a different version."

She stepped over to her dresser and pulled out a different chain, a much shorter version. After she replaced the older chain with the new one Laney and Demi realized that the new chain was only twenty-centimeters (eight inches) long! They had to stand very close, side-by-side, so as not to pull on their nipples.

"There now girls. Do you like that version better?"

"No, Mistress," Demi said, immediately. She could see how cumbersome and painful her day would be, attached as they were.

"Yes, Mistress." Laney said, knowing that was the response her Mistress expected.

"Excellent, Laney, my love. Demi, you have to learn that a good slave is always happy with her Mistress' plans, for her."

The two slaves found that the only way they could walk, or do anything for that matter was if they stood hip-to-hip and wrapped their arms around each other's waist in a side-by-side hug.

Of course, Mistress thought it entertainingly funny as she led the two of them along the pathway to breakfast.

Demi was a couple inches taller than Laney, but her breasts were bigger, her nipples longer so they wound up being at almost the same levels, making it easier for the two of them to keep themselves in line. But they still periodically hurt each other when they failed to maintain the proper slack in their connection.

It made for a difficult and very uncomfortable time.

And at the restaurant table they had to pull their chairs close and sit on the edge.

Eating was troublesome too, as they didn't dare release their holds on each other to use their inside arms for eating.

Demi had the more difficult time, as she had to eat with her left hand, and she was right-handed.

Mistress scolded her for her clumsiness, as she spilled a lot down her front and into her lap. The woman continued to be entertained by it all, while Laney and Demi were not in the least amused.

The other diners were certainly entertained. Several of them made it a point to compliment the two of them, glibly, on their close relationship, and insulting semi-funny comments came from several directions.

One guy commented to Jillian that Laney's chest should be expanded so that all four breasts would be same size, and she replied that she was thinking about taking care of that discrepancy. Demi felt Laney cringe at the thought.

Finished with their meal, Jillian took them on a long, slow walk back toward the room. The two slave girls were getting better at dealing with the restraint, but it remained a chore and one they didn't appreciate. And both of them had sore nipples.

At last, they arrived back at the door to their suite, but rather than going in, Jillian stopped and looked back at the grand swimming pool.

The thing was massive and it wound throughout the expansive central courtyard with narrow rivers running through and around the couple-dozen artificial islands that held the restraints, bars and seating areas that made up the resort's 'playground'.

It seemed awfully inviting. "I feel like we need a swim to cool off. Some exercise will do us good." Mistress said as she stood there admiring the water and the other guests who were frolicking about.

Demi wanted to ask, 'how can we swim with our nipples locked together?' but she didn't dare.

She was relieved when Mistress, stepped inside and quickly returned with the longer chain. She then removed the short one and replaced it with the one from yesterday. At least we won't drown, but swimming and not tearing their nipples off would still be difficult, and probably painful. Demi thought.

But in the end, they didn't drown, or damage their breasts, and they had a reasonably good time in the water, floating and splashing about. Laney and Demi just stayed close together and were very, very careful.

The three of them stayed in the pool the rest of the morning, and ate their lunch at one of the swim-up restaurants, sitting at a table half submerged in the pool.

While they were eating an honest-to-God mermaid swam up with a warm smile and a long tail.

"Hi, you look like Ariel." Laney said excitedly. Mistress had given them permission to speak while they ate, and she was taking advantage of the privilege.

The Mermaid giggled. "Yes, I am."

"I've heard that the resorts had a mermaid, on staff, to entertain the guests, but I've never seen you." Jilian said, smiling. The girl did look like the Disney character, and she swam like a mermaid. Comfortable and graceful in the water.

Arial smiled. "That's me. I get around. At one resort one day and another the next. My home is here, though.

"How are you ladies doing? I guess you're a Mistress lucky enough to have two slave girls."

Jillian nodded. "Yes, I am. I love them both, and they serve me well.

"But, please tell me about you. Did they perform some CP magic to make you a mermaid - give you that lovely tail?"

Ariel chuckled. "No, this is a costume, although I wear it almost always. I'm as close to a real mermaid as I can be. I'm in my costume day and night most of the week."

"Night? You sleep in it, too."

"Yes, I'm required to. My suite has a pool for me to sleep in."

"Wow." Laney said, in awe.

Ariel smiled, wistfully. "I always dreamed of being a mermaid. I came here and signed up for the mermaid package and loved it so much that I agreed to stay on and live my fantasy. I enjoy every minute of it.

"And I get to meet fascinating and beautiful people like you."

She looked at Jillian. "So, mistress, do you keep your slave girls linked like that always? It's an intriguing arrangement, but it seems a bit impractical."

"Don't you think they make a beautiful pair?" Jillian asked.

"Oh, I do. But how do they function day-to-day?"

Jillian chuckled. "Very carefully.

"Actually, it's just a game we play on occasion. I'll free them in a while."

"It does look like a fun game." Ariel said as she pushed away from the table. "If you'll excuse me, I'll move along. I have a couple who wants to race me over in the open space, in a little while. It should be fun. You should come and watch."

The trio didn't get to see the race, but they did hear the cheering.

Afterwards, Jillian turned to Demi. "What do you think? Would you rather be a mermaid, than my slave?"

Demi thought for only a moment. "Mistress, I can barely swim. I could never spend my days in the pool."

"So, you'd rather be my slave girl. Excellent choice." Jillian replied, proud of how she'd trapped the girl into confirming her status.

Demi understood, how she'd just been had, but couldn't think of a way to argue, so she just let it go.

That afternoon, back in the room they made love to their Mistress, and then all three of them settled down for a nice rest.

After a short nap, Mistress finally removed her slaves' breast chain. Both Laney and Demi were relieved. Mistress might enjoy that game but they found it tedious, and occasionally painful for their nipples.

++++++++++++++

They were lounging in the room when Jillian grabbed her phone and made an appointment for Demi to have a mani-pedi over at the spa.

Demi just listened, wondering why Mistress had set it up. Her nanite-enhanced fingernails were long and sexy, and didn't seem to need polish as far as she could tell.

Examining them, Demi decided she was pleased with her long, sturdy fingernails, even though it had taken her a while to get used to the things. They did get in the way on occasion, but they were very feminine.

She checked her toes and saw that their nails were plain and colorless. Perhaps that was the reason.

Mistress finished her call with the instruction, "I want the brightest pink polish in your inventory."

Whatever, Demi thought.

Then Mistress hung up and dialed again, making arrangements for a slave-walker to take her to the spa, and return her, afterwards.

That made Demi nervous. She had never been under anyone else's control. Nobody but her Mistress had ever led her around on a leash. Now she'd be at the mercy of a complete stranger.

And apparently, she'd be on her own in the spa, as well.

Demi waited nervously until there came a knock on the door.

Laney answered it, and a resort staff member came in, a man.

"Good morning. I'm Esteban, here to pick up a slave and take her to the spa."

Mistress got up. "Yes, excellent. You'll be taking Demi, here, over.

"Demi get over here. I'll swap for your leash and you two can be on your way."

Demi stood up self-consciously and stepped over, fretfully.

Mistress removed her chain and substituted her leash, handing her end to the walker.

"Demi, you be a good slave and behave for both Estaban and at the spa. They will most certainly report to me any improper behaviors. Clear?"

"Yes, Mistress." Demi replied, obediently.

Esteban nodded to Jillian. "I'll take good care of her, Mistress; and return her safely when her appointment is complete. Then he gently gave the leash a tug. "Come along slave."

"Thank you, Estaban." Mistress said as she closed the door behind them.

Demi just followed her leader, as she always did with her Mistress. He set an easy pace, working his way down the pathways toward the spa complex.

"You're a pretty little slave." He said at one point, glancing over his shoulder at her. They were alone, so no one could overhear.

"Thank you, master." She replied, dutifully.

He glanced back again, chuckling. "I wish I was your master. I'd screw your brains out."

But then he gave her leash a painful yank. "Of course, I never said that, did I?"

Demi understood. "No Mater, we never spoke."

"Good girl."

Eventually they arrived at the spa, and Esteban dropped her off at the front desk, handing over her leash to one of the staff, there.

"Slave, I'll be back when they're done with you," he said as he walked away.

The attendant, a woman in white, simply said, "come slave girl," and led her down a hall to a treatment room, where a nail technician was waiting.

Her leash was handed over to the woman, there.

"Hello slave, I'm Candace, I'll be doing your nails, today. Sit there, and let's get started."

Demi just did as she was told. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to talk, so she didn't.

First, Miss Candace worked on her feet and toes, and as weird as it seemed to Demi, she came to enjoy the attention, and the overall procedure.

Eventually her toenails were painted a bright pink, and they looked marvelous.

Then Candace moved her to another workstation and began working on her nails.

"I understand these are nanite-enhanced, correct?" she asked before getting started.

"Yes, Miss."

"Good, then I'll assume they're the desired length already. All I'll need to do is polish them. So, relax and we'll take care of it."

It was another weird process, one that Demi had never experienced before, but again she enjoyed it.

Candace applied several coats of color and hardener, and eventually Demi's pretty fingernails were a beautiful bright pink like her toes.

"There, all done. Sit still, while I call your walker."

She made the call and then giggling she picked up the end of Demi's dangling leash. "That always seems so funny to me. I can understand saying something like that about a dog, but never about a human. But I suppose it's appropriate. You must like being treated like a dog, a well-trained bitch, right?"

Demi knew she should answer, but what could she say? 'Yes, I enjoy being treated like a bitch'?

Candace stood there smirking and waiting for a reply.

"Yes Miss, I enjoy being my owner's pet," she finally admitted. And she was thinking that it was at least partially true. There were some aspects of her slave life that she was beginning to appreciate. And she liked the word 'pet', better than 'bitch'.

A few minutes later she was handed over to Esteban, who led her straight back to the suite. This time there wasn't any conversation.

When he knocked on the door, Laney opened it, thanked the guy and then grabbed her leash to lead her inside.

"Mistress is in the shower; we had a lovely time while you were gone. My dear wife even gave me an orgasm. It was heavenly." Laney said with a smug smile.

"Come along let's swap out your leash."

Demi was surprised that Laney could even do that. She had always assumed that only their Mistress could disconnect a leash, either because of the type of lock, or due to some rule. But Laney accomplished the task without a lot of fuss.

"In case you're wondering, Mistress told me I could do that. She trusts me. She knows I'll never, ever unhook my own leash."

"Oh."

"But don't you ever try something like this. She'd whip the hell out of you."

"Okay."

Mistress came out of the shower several minutes later and smiled at the sight of her two slaves lounging, properly chained, in the bed.

"Show me your nails, Demi."

She held up her hands a little self-consciously, so her Mistress could see her brightly polished finger tips.

"Wonderful.

"They are pretty aren't they Laney?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very girly." She replied, and then winked, suggestively, at Demi.

Demi understood. Her nails were now very attention grabbing in a bimbo Barbie sort of way.

"And how was your walk with, what was his name, um, Estaban?"

"It was fine Mistress."

"But?" Jillian asked, sensing her girl's reticence.

Demi had to think for a moment. "It seemed odd, Mistress. Being led like a pet."

"But Demi, I lead you around by your leash all the time."

"Yes, Mistress, but with you it's different. You're my Mistress, my lover, and he was just some strange man."

Jillian chuckled. "I think it was that he was a guy. And you don't like guys, do you Demi?"

She sighed. "No Mistress, I don't."

"Well, that's good, because I don't either. But they do have their uses..."

"If you say so, Mistress."

That night, after she and Laney had made love to their Mistress, Demi laid there thinking about that particular incident. She realized that she did, now more than ever, dislike men. Not just the ones Dimitry had worked for, and who were now searching for him, threatening his life.

She didn't want to be with any man. She only wanted women.

And that revelation also made her realize that she loved Jillian and Laney, her two favorite women. Of course, they were the only women she really knew...

++++++++++++

The next morning was another beautiful day in paradise. They awoke early, kissed and cuddled for a while and then began their morning ritual. It was always a little trying as three women needed to share a single bathroom. Of course, Mistress Jillian always got first pick. Her two slaves had to wait their turns.

Laney was used to being second in the bathroom, but on a couple of occasions Demi almost had an accident while she waited for the bathroom to be clear.

The second time she had to beg Laney to allow her emergency use of the toilet.

Hearing her, Jillian spoke up. "Well, go on in and do your business. Laney can still use the shower and sink.

"Laney you won't mind, will you?"

"No, Mistress." She replied from inside.

Tentatively, Demi pushed open the door and went in, dragging her chain. Embarrassed, she slipped past her sister, and sat on the toilet. It took her a few minutes to finally release the flow, but she eventually heard the humiliating sound of her pee splashing into the bowl.

Especially when Laney giggled, as she stood there brushing her teeth.

"Oh, hush. A girl's got to go," Demi mumbled.

Jillian heard them, and stuck her head in. "You two might as well share, it will take you less time to get ready. And you waste too much water when you shower, separately. From now on, you might as well shower together, too." she said with a smirk.

"Yes, Mistress," the two slaves replied, in unison.

Both of them immediately began contemplating the fun they might have, washing each other, and enjoying the time together, under the warm water.

Based on their owner's expression, it certainly appeared that their Mistress, expected them to enjoy themselves.

That idea was confirmed when, as they stepped into the shower together, dragging their chains, Mistress called to them, "have fun."

They started off washing each other, soaping and rinsing, as well as caressing and massaging.

But soon they began kissing, hugging and holding.

Laney, leaned down and began kissing and sucking on Demi's big nipples, as she always loved to do. And the nanites ensured that Demi enjoyed it.

While she suckled, Laney's began attacking Demi's pussy with her fingers. And when she pushed three of them, together into the girl's pussy, Demi moaned, as she felt her orgasm starting to build. It felt so good...

As the feelings got more intense, Demi stumbled back onto the cool tile as her knees got wobbly. Laney moved with her and held her lover up as she shuddered and happily came.

When she sensed that Demi had peaked and recovered, Laney released her hold and gently, but forcefully pushed her sister down and ono her knees. Demi didn't resist, especially when Laney whispered, "do me with that phenomenal tongue."

With her head at the proper level, Demi stared at the SLAVE tattoo as she reached around and grabbed hold of Laney's ass cheeks, one in each hand and held the girl as she pushed her face into her crotch, and her tongue into her pussy. It was wet from both the water and her own juices.

As she pushed in and out, massaging the girl's clit, it occurred to her that, as her mistress liked to say, her tongue was indeed like a little cock. She hated that descriptor, but she realized that it was indeed the case.

Demi had trouble holding on and maintaining contact as Laney began to squirm and shudder when her orgasm began. When it fully hit, Laney froze in place, and only her knees shook and swayed, but Demi held tight and her lover didn't collapse.

Slowly, Demi softened her thrusts and helped Laney calm down and relax.

As Demi was climbing back up off her knees, helped by her sister, she glanced over, and through the wet glass of the shower stall she caught a glimpse of their Mistress standing in the doorway, smiling happily at her two slave girls.

Demi realized that her owner did indeed intend the joint shower to be a loving reward for her two girls.