All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Dimitry Pt. 05'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tarthearttartheartabout 1 month ago

honestly, I thought this chapter was a bit dark. I'd like to see more resistance in Dimitry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would love a stand alone story about the dog girl. ^.^

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 1 month ago

Want to hear more about Gary and Bailey too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The whole vibe between Demi and the other two sluts is off big time. This is a guy who changed to disguise his identity, not to become a stranger's lesbian slave, so it seems like he should be freaking out about being ordered to do anything. He wasn't into the lifestyle beforehand so being so accepting of his place doesn't fit. Someone in his place and with his background would be planning their escape and next hideout, to not only get away from the Russians looking for him, but these two sluts who tried to blackmail him. It's just my two cents but I don't like this one as much as past Paradise Isle stories.

CapriciousRainCapriciousRainabout 1 month ago

Fantastic! Stay true to your intent and vision with this story.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 1 month agoAuthor
Thanks for the Comments. All are appreciated.

This tale will indeed continue apace. I understand that some readers were disappointed that it turned from TG/TF, to more of a DS story. That’s the way things go sometimes…

Others think Dimetry should be resting more forcefully, but my vision is of a guy who has been submissive all his life. To his father, his government and now to her Mistress.

In any case, I hope you all enjoy my writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.