All Comments on 'Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 08'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will Willow and Liam figure out their just being used and completely Dominated by Alexandrea? Liam is being turned into submissive chastity caged cuckold with all of the orgasm Denial. And Willow is being turned into a Complete lesbian plus having her pussy all Stretched Out by bigger and bigger dildos so that Liam will never be able to Satisfy her ever again. They just need to come to the Realization They must escape the witches. By cutting off his cage and return to the Island to have Willow changed back to a regular woman. Before Alexandrea really Permanently fucks them both up. But that being said this was another great chapter, please keep writing on this story..

opklompenopklompenover 1 year ago

i love the modification part of your stories, but all he forced / blackmail stuff just ruins then

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure I'm a huge fan of this chapter in particular, feels a bit like filler to me. But it does keep building that tension very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Months? Really? Is the idea to burry this story alive together with all readers who hopelessly hoped for some reasonable conclusion? It is terrible as previous two chapters and leading nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And lived they long and unhappily... This is awful. Read "The Vassal Academy" about proper dominarion, if you wish it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only power dom has is that willingly given by the sub. I don't see here why Willow and especially Liam are allowing this. It is one way game. Last 3 chapters make no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story/novel!! I hope the hints you gave that Willow gets her ribs removed, her breasts get enhanced and maybe her lips filled, become reality to make her the perfect slutty faun. I hope the plot twists again and Liam dominates the witches one becomes a bimbo, the other a ponygirl and lives happily with his perfect slutty faun. More tattoo's, piercings and other bodymodifications are always welcome. Keep up with your outstanding work.

aKinkymomaKinkymomover 1 year ago

I shamefully admit I didn't read this part fully, just quickly scanned over it. Femdom and where this story is heading lately are just not my cup of tea. NO judgment about the quality, just personal likings.

I came for the modification kink and I really enjoyed the Paradise Island setting so far.

So I will give this story a pass and patiently wait for the next installment from the paradise isle..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great suggestions Ano gave, would also like the tail going that direction eaven with more twist, which keeps the stoy more surprising... please continue further... Jtl

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with the other comments. Hoping to see Liam turn the tables on the witches and Willow apologise for being such a terrible wife and being so unfaithful to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.