All Comments on 'Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 09'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks God this torture ended! I barely made myself to read this after previous chapters. Stopped dozen times. Those chapters caused so much pain, that I doubt any outcome here would compensate now, except may be some revenge. But Alexandrea is still kerping here selfish dom believes, that make me wish Willow and Leam never see her again. They suffered enough, so do we.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've made us love them and you made them suffer, and that way you made us suffer helplessly too. Not the state I like.

MatDragMatDragover 1 year ago

I really liked this one! I'm not a huge fan of questionable consent domination, but the way you wrote it made it a little better. I am really looking forward to the island and more mods, maybe even for some other people as well (Alex could get her ribs removed or her clit enhanced like brielle for example).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes go back to the island and get Willow’s body modification all removed. They were happy before, they can be happier after it’s all removed. Maybe try something new like more chastity play between just them !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story and well done again thank you. FYI I had never heard of a Satry nor could picture the image and found that were originally all male and later females are called Satyress. But I guess everyone is now called an actor regardless or gender.

I was pleased that the last modifications were just ear piecing and not breast enlargement surgery you were hinting in previous chapters and it has finally stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great now they can get rid of those damn Corsets, they just to hard to remove in a hurry if want to get it on, if you know what I mean. But keep the chastity play. Maybe go back to the island and undo all of her body Modifications so they can get back to some kind of normal lifes. Unless Willow has gone to dark side and now a full time Flaming Lesbian, and doesn't really need his cock anymore, if that's the case she can just keep him locked up Permanently..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope this story will continue, just in a loving fashion of early chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES