All Comments on 'Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 10'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

test

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi, love the stories, though I think on the first page you wrote chain instead of queue? Also, I am kind of impressed of how you make Alexandrea look like a wildcard. I kind of expected her to have booked a few more modifications without willow's consent, gladly she did not. Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. Only thing I don't understand with this author, is why he never Allows any Of his characters To refuse Or adjust The modifications That has been done to their body? Just like this story with Willow, she really wanting them reduced down to Ds right then, when she was first was told by the doctor of her net size of EEs. Another story the man had his penis completely Bypassed, so the pee and cum came out under his balls, none of the Characters get to fix the Injustice done to them when they find out what has been done to them. Don't get me wrong we all just love the author's stories, but let one or two of the Victims Have their way, and fix the problem that they hate !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Willow passed her transformation, she was loved. Now both Snow and Willow felt abused, and accepting it wierdly. Willow should have allowed her husband to pay for and control the procedure. Otherwise it is practically a cheating. After martial problems described they had in previous chapters they should have been much more careful about it. And Alex is still in her selfish bitch mode. Not so pleasant reading still. Always expecting something bad to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Big improvement now they are standing up to Alexandrea. But Liam is still a really weak unlikable character. I keep waiting for him to stand up and take the lead in the relationship again, like it seemed he did initially in their relationship…. and he keeps not doing anything or acting the least bit manly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.